Blood & Magic Ch. 20

Story Info
Kirstin attends her first Court.
11.1k words
4.47
3.2k
1

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sakeena woke up five minutes before her alarm went off. She turned it off and rolled out of bed. She stretched her arms over her head as she yawned, touching the pillow next to hers. It was empty, meaning that Melissa did not lay with her that evening. Although the sun had not risen, Sakeena was able to locate her silk robe that lay on the floor within the darkness of her room. Once she slipped it on, she left her bedroom and walked to the basement.

Her days were longer now that she worried each night about whether or not Kirstin could survive on her own. Checking her basement became a habit of Sakeena's, a compulsion to reassure her that the person she loved was still there. As she descended the steps to her basement, she heard movement in the darkness, a rustling of sheets and what she thought was a groan.

"Kirstin?" Sakeena said as she flipped the light switch on.

"No-wait" Kirstin scrambled to find her sheets. When the lights came on she winced, squeezing her legs tight around the pillow wedged in between them. Her dress was hiked up to her ribcage, belly quivering. Kirstin covered her face with her hands. "I'm sorry."

"Why?" Sakeena asked

"I'm-I couldn't help it."

"So don't." Sakeena said. She grabbed the belt to her robe and pulled. It unraveled, spreading open to reveal Sakeena's half naked body, clad in a black laced see-through brassier and high rise thong. She traced the top of the waistband across her belly.

Kirstin licked her lips and squeezed the pillow harder, "Did. Did you put that on for me?"

"I've been wearing this, and others every day. I can't help it either, I just miss you touching me, undressing me."

"Sakeena please, you're making me...." Kirstin didn't want to finish, she tried to push the pillow deeper into her to hide the stain. "We're not allowed to touch."

"We're not allowed to touch each other." Sakeena walked in front of her washer and leaned against it as she took a wide stance. She inserted her index and middle finger in her mouth before sliding it down her body until they disappeared into her thong. "But we can touch ourselves."

Kirstin bit her lip, watching Sakeena's fingers move under her panties. She then looked upstairs, "What about Melissa?"

"She always sleeps at this time." Sakeena whispered, "Hurry baby...I want to watch you."

Kirstin rested on her elbow, using her other hand to push the pillow deep between her legs. The fabric of the pillow case was already wet, acting as a lubricant to help it slide back and forth across her tender pussy. Sakeena leaned harder into the washing machine, moving her fingers clockwise around her outer labia. Heat built up inside her while she watched Kirstin hump her pillow. Melissa had fucked her every night since Kirstin's embrace, but nothing compared to catching Kirstin in a half-state of undress, blushing as she succumbed to her desires.

Kirstin put Sakeena in her memory at the casino, replacing Amy with someone she wanted to spoon. She focused on Sakeena's hand and made it her own, plunging deep into her pussy and fingering her hard while she kissed the back of her neck. Seeing Sakeena's brow furrow and her mouth open made kirstin moan, "Oh Sakeena."

"Kirstin." Sakeena kept one hand down her panties, the other pushed the cup of her brassier down so she could grope her breast. Her large nipples darkened, sweat formed over her chest, "What are you thinking about?"

"My prey last night, and how I wished she was you." Kirstin used both hands to push her pillow harder against her sex, reducing it to a wet mound that rubbed over her labia and her clit, "I bit her and fucked her better than she had ever been fucked in front of her boyfriend."

Sakeena bit her lower lip, growling as she flicked faster, maneuvering her palm over her clit, "Yeah you did you fucking beast. What else did you do?"

Kirstin rolled over onto her stomach, slamming her hips into her bed as the pleasure built up, "I robbed them of their clothes and left them naked in the room."

Sakeena gasped, "I wish I could've been there." She turned around, leaning into the washing machine once her knees became weak. She tried to imagine waking up, her belongings gone and how she would leave the hotel with nothing on. Juices trickled down her hand as she thought about leaving her bedroom nude.

Kirstin's groans interrupted Sakeena's fantasy. The sight of Sakeena's thonged backside brought her to the edge. Kirstin's memory recalled the sound of slapping her ass, the feel of soft flesh bouncing to her hand. Kirstin's hips trembled and she buried her head into the mattress as she cried out.

"That's it baby...." Sakeena whispered, grabbing into the washing machine for stability. She pushed her thong down, noting how wet the front was. She was about to slips her fingers back in when she heard Melissa clear her throat.

"Am I interrupting something?"

Both Sakeena and Kirstin screamed. Kirstin grabbed her bedsheet and wrapped it around her waist. Sakeena backed away from the washer, closing her robe and her legs. Her thong remained around her thighs. "Melissa! I thought you were sleeping!" her face burned.

Melissa stepped into the basement with her arms folded. "I couldn't sleep, too busy wondering how Kirstin's night was." She raised an eyebrow at Kirstin, who also blushed as she lowered her head. "I take it it was a success?"

Kirstin nodded. She couldn't speak, she was too worried about Sakeena's well-being now that they had been caught.

"And what were you both doing?"

"We-we were just-" Sakeena stammered as she squatted to pull her thong up. She saw Melissa's green eyes stare at her and knew she was reading her mind for any deception, "I thought you were sleeping and we could m-masturbate from a distance." As soon as she said the word, her face reddened.

"Creative." Melissa said, "So you did it from a distance?"

Kirstin and Sakeena nodded. The look of shame on their faces made Melissa chuckle. "I feel like I caught two college students doing something naughty in their dorm." She turned to Kirstin, "What do you feel right now Kirstin?"

Kirstin sat upright, feeling the wetness of the pillow against her thigh, "Um...relaxed? Sated. Tired."

"Sated is good." Melissa nodded, "Sated means you're in control. Well, I'm not thrilled you both did this without asking, but technically I can't fault you for it since you did abide by my rule." She leaned forward and sniffed the air. Kirstin looked to Sakeena, who immediately cupped both of her hands over her crotch. "You were almost there weren't you Sakeena?"

"Yes..."

"Well, that will be your punishment. Since Kirstin has proven she has some control over her hunger, I'm willing to let you both do this" she gestured towards the six foot distance between them, "But because you did it without asking, you're not allowed to finish today."

Groaning, Sakeena doubled over, "But- for how long?"

"I'm not sure yet, it might be a day or a week. Depends on how well you behave tonight." Melissa ascended the steps again.

"What's tonight?" Kirstin asked.

"Court. So get some rest Kirstin, it's going to be a long one."

Kirstin stared at the ground, waiting for the sound of footsteps to cease and the squeal o the door hinges upstairs before looking at Sakeena, "I'm sorry."

"It was my idea." Sakeena sighed, "Today is going to suck, I was so close. Daylight is almost coming, you better go to sleep."

"I might need a new pillow." Kirstin half-smiled and also felt her face heat up again thinking about why she needed a new one. "You might want to wash this."

Sakeena smiled, "Leave it on the washer, I think I might keep it for myself."

***

Established in 1894, the Detroit Masonic Temple was the largest Masonic temple in the world. With fourteen floors, it contained three theaters, three ballrooms, and three banquet halls. Melissa explained in the drive that it had been selected due to its hosting of the Theater Bizarre, one of the largest Halloween events of the year.

Melissa and Sakeena both wore business suits. Melissa wore a black vest under a matching jacket and tight-fitted pants. The collar to her white button up covered her neck and she had her front bangs slicked back for the occasion. Sakeena's suit was a cream color with a lily bowtie silk blouse. Their heels tapped along the cement.

Kirstin's new stolen wardrobe did not come with a suit. Of Amy's stolen clothes, a bright red sequin dress was what Kirstin wore at the suggestion of Melissa. She explained that first impressions could mean unlife or Final Death and she did not want to risk dressing too informally. Kirstin did not like wearing dresses, the lack of pants made her alternate crossing legs the entire time they drove.

Kirstin and Sakeena walked side-by-side, without holding hands as Melissa led them to the temple. As she approached the steps, Kirstin shut her eyes, willing the vitae in her to mimic the blush of life. When she opened her eyes, Melissa grinned at her, "Good, you're learning."

Waiting by the steps was Ashley, clad in a long V-neck black gown. She had her golden blonde hair styled in waves, reminding Kirstin of Hollywood starlets.

"Hey baby." Ashley smiled and took Melissa's hand. It was strange for Kirstin to see Melissa smile and kiss Ashley's hand. It felt like she was peeking into a private aspect of her life.

"You look lovely as awlway.s" Melissa said and then turned to Kirstin and Sakeena.

"Good evening Miss Delaney." Ashley bowed her head. "How are you feeling?"

"Hello." Kirstin looked to Melissa, waiting for her to nod before looking at Ashley, "Good, I guess?" They were dressed for a party and Kirstin also knew she would speak to a vampire who would decide her fate.

"I think you'll do okay, you've been in good hands for a while." Ashley squeezed Melissa's hand and turned to the door, "Shall we?"

Two men, each six-feet tall, guarded the doors. Melissa informed them they were here for "the documentary benefit." She waited until they were in the lobby before turning to Kirstin and whispering, "Because all of the rooms are rented, a charity for a film is acting as cover."

Kirstin examined the ballrooms they passed, noting the empty chairs and tables, "Some benefit."

"Focus Kirstin." Melissa snapped her finger, "Again, how will you introduce yourself?"

Kirstin's eyes lowered, "Um...I am Kirstin Delaney, of the Daeva Clan."

"And what are you here for?"

"Requesting permission to reside in the domain."

"Prince Hall's domain." Melissa held her hand up, "It's very important you acknowledge whose domain it is."

"Prince Hall's domain. And then I recite the rules right?" Kirstin felt Sakeena touch her shoulder. Her lack of flirtatious comments helped Kirstin understand how real the consequences were. There was no reassurance that doing everything Melissa and Elizabeth instructed her to do would guarantee her unlife.

"One more thing." Melissa waited for Kirstin to look at her, "Your Beast will respond to others tonight. It hasn't responded to ours because we have them concealed. I'm telling you this now to brace yourself, you're going to feel intense urges to run or fight. I will not be coaching you this time because you will need to learn how to adapt to this experience every Court."

"Every court? How many are there?"

Ashley smiled, "There's one every month. It's how the Prince keeps updated with things happening in the domain."

As soon as they left the lobby, Kirstin could hear clamoring of voices spilling out of every doorway. They passed a ballroom filled with tables. She could see a dozen of them were filled with patrons, all of them dressed in formal evening attire. Everyone appeared to be college age or older. She took note of the variety of hairstyles, some had dyed hair with green or pink colors. Men wore long hair in buns or ponytails. She also noticed one femme looking patron with a shaved head. Kirstin noted the bottles of champagne at each table

"Seems like a waste of money to give us alcohol." She said.

"That's not for us, it's for the hors d'oeuvres." Melissa said without turning to look at Kirstin.

Kirstin raised an eyebrow, "The people? You mean we can just take them?"

Ashley smiled at Kirstin, "Mortsl blood drunk on champagne.. That's one of the perks of coming to Court."

"And they let us bite them?"

Sakeena reached to hold Kirstin's hand and then clenched her fist to refrain from touching her, "You've felt the Kiss before, you know it's just as pleasurable for us, it's pleasurable for them as well."

"Who are they?"

Sakeena looked back at the room they had passed, "Lots of artsy hipsters in the community." She rolled her eyes, "Some are servants to the Prince, others are connected to those servants."

Leaning in close Kirstin whispered, "Are we allowed to talk about all of this?"

"Oh of course." Melissa spoke in a louder tone, "Everyone here is a member of the Domain and where we will be headed will be solely kindred and thralls."

The room was called the Romanesque room, lit by large overhanging lights suspended from the ceiling. The walls were a dark cream color, lined with wood carved Victorian style borders. The ceiling formed an inverted U-shaped archway, reminding Kirstin of an old tunnel. On either side of the room were three long leather benches.

At the end of the room sat a small dais with two leather chairs on either side of a larger chair with an arched back. Next to it was a small table sculpted into the shape of a small building column. On the opposite side of the room were three other chairs on a small dais. Behind the chairs was a small wooden balcony. In the center of the room was a wooden riser with a velvet padding on top. On either side of the riser were two long padded boards to kneel on.

As soon as Kirstin stepped into the room she felt every muscle in her body tighten. She had an overwhelming feeling of panic, that if she entered this room it would mean her end, even though she could not think of why she sensed danger.

"It's okay bab-" Sakeena said

"-Let her cope on her own." Melissa interrupted.

Their voices reminded Kirstin of where she was and what was in the other room. She thought about why she reacted this way, how this was her beast protecting her. The self-reflection helped ease the tension Kirstin felt. The blackness she saw faded and her vision returned. She stood in the doorway, hand gripped tight around the frame.

"Welcome back." Melissa said when Kirstin made eye contact with her.

"Fuck, how many vampires are here?"

Melissa held out her hand to the room, presenting to Kirstin about two dozen patrons. Everyone wore formal attire except for Amos Tillman, who remained clad in his leather rain coat and hat. His large head dipped low talking to a woman in leather pants and a white longsleeve button up. Her pale, white face was adorned with tattoos.

"I remember her, she-" Kirstin folded her hands over her hips, trying to block the memory of being tied up naked in the woods when she followed Melissa.

"Yes they are all here." Melissa said, "Perhaps I'll introduce you to them if I have time."

Ashley released Melissa's hand, "I'm going to go mingle, I'll catch up with you when Court starts. Nice to see you again Kirstin."

Ashley waved once more and then crossed the room to approach Dominic Yemeni. He wore a tuxedo. Standing on either side of him were two women, one a tall blonde woman wearing a strapless silver gown and a black woman with long, light brown dyed hair who wore an emerald green dress.

Dominic spoke to a white woman with bright blonde hair wearing a long sequin ballgown that hugged her hourglass figure. Her hair was styled like Marilyn Monroe's. Standing behind her were two women who reminded Kirstin of fashion models. One woman had her golden locks tied up in a swirled bun. She wore a white gown with thin shoulder straps. Her friend was taller, and of darker complexion, her crimped black locks hung on her shoulders over her black v-neck gown. They turned when they noticed Ashley and invited her into the circle.

"What is he, Bruce Wayne?" Kirstin whispered.

Melissa turned around and leaned in close, "Be mindful of what you say, remember, heightened senses are a gift we all possess." She stood next to Kirstin and said, "You know Lord Dominic Yemeni, you will address him as Priscus Yemeni from now on. Speaking to him is Lady Elena Barba, a...entrepreneur of the domain. Behind them are their thralls, sometimes called The Interns. With the exception of Ashley, they are all art of the Ventrue clan, a family of vampires of high prestige."

"Why is Ashley with them?"

"They all share membership within the Invictus. This covenant is an aristocracy that values tradition, tracing their roots back to the Roman era." She leaned in close to Kirstin's ear and whispered, "They are the stuffiest of all, so be mindful of what you say if you talk to them."

Kirstin stared at Ashley, watching her hug Elena and kiss her on the side of her cheek. She wanted to know why Melissa would have romantic feelings for her given her ties, but hearing Elizabeth De Le Croix's voice distracted her.

"Priscus Watkins. Ms. Delaney, Dr. Fakhoury." She nodded.

"Priscus De Le Croix." Melissa said, "We have a date to schedule for your lesson.

Elizabeth smiled, "Indeed we do. Ms. Delaney has managed to succeed in provin she can survive." She looked at the center chair on the dais. "How are ya feelin about it Ms. Delaney?"

"Like I'm in college preparing for finals." Kirstin folded her arms as both Prisci laughed. She didn't find it amusing that she had to prove she deserved to exist while also needing to prove she could touch Sakeena without losing control.

They all watched a thin vampire enter the room and step onto the platform. Their sallow cheek bones and chin were pointed, giving them a femme and masculine appearance along with their shaved head. They wore a black, pinstripe jacket with long coattails over matching pants and a white button up.

"Get ready Kirstin, you're time will come soon." Melissa said, "That is the Seneschal. They are the speaker and sometimes second in command to the Prince. Their name is Ash Roujeau."

Seneschal Roujeau raised their hands and clapped twice, the noise resulting in silence. "Good evening everyone. I require your attention for the arrival of Prince Michael Hall, Myrmidon of the Carthian Movement and Priscus of the Nosferatu Clan."

Everyone turned to the door where Prince Michael Hall entered. He wore a white business suit. He stopped to turn his head from left to right, large yellow eyes moving like spotlights. His head turned back and stopped on Kirstin. He blinked his eyes, and her head pounded.

Not only did Kirstin squeeze her eyes shut to the powerful monster that exuded a force of terror, she noticed other vampires in the room recoil. Melissa bared her fangs, eyes rolling in the back of her head as she crouched down. Dominic clenched his fists and his face seemed to tighten around his skull. Even Amos growled, backing into a corner. Prince Hall stood in silence, watching his domain acknowledge his power.

Kirstin reminded herself of where she was, and that she had to talk to this conqueror, this king. Her vision cleared up, and the silence in the room returned. She noticed other kindred relax, rigid and stiff limbs loosening up as their cognitions returned. Prince Hall nodded to his Seneschal and stepped onto the dais to sit in his throne.

"Kindred of Michigan." His voice was low, flooding the hall like a chill. Kirstin didn't feel cold, yet she hugged her arms for comfort, "It has been over a week since it was revealed that there are trespassers in my domain. Not only has Belial's Brood come into my domain, but they formed a nest in Northville hospital. Such a threat is not just an insult to me."