Blood & Magic Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vampires...." she muttered, "She's-a-a-a-vampire."

"I told you they were real." Vicki said. She examined Hillier's state of undress, Jacket and shirt ripped apart, her jeans cut open. Vicki's face twisted as she noted the large yellow stain over Hillier's thong. "Really?"

Hillier looked down at the puddle of urine and used both hands to cover the stain. "I-I got scared okay!? I've never seen a vampire before" she clenched her jaw, swallowing back tears to avoid looking more pathetic, "You better not tell anyone about this!"

"Do you believe me now that I'm a vampire hunter?"

"Yes! I believe you!" Hillier turned her body to the side while she stared at the downed vampire, "Is she dead?"

"No, just paralyzed." Vicki said. She knelt down by the vampire's body and pulled out a curved dagger, "The best way to kill them, is to cut off their heads." She pushed the dagger against the woman's neck and slide it across her throat.

"No don't do that wait!" Hillier said but it was too late, Vicki had already cut the vampire's throat. Hillier watched as the body quickly decomposed, her young features deteriorating into a withered corpse before turning to ash. Hillier's screamed muted the sound of her urinating even more. "Oh my god!"

"You need to calm down detective. If you're going to go after Kirstin, you need to get a stomach for this." Vicki brushed the ash off her hands. "Come on, let's go."

"Go?" Hillier watched Vicki pass by and head towards her motorcycle that she had parked nearby the dumpster. "What about my clothes?"

Vicki looked back and scrunched her face at Hillier, "Oh yeah, take off your panties, you're not riding on my bike with pee-soaked underwear."

"I can't ride home naked!" Hillier stomped her foot.

"Then take hers," Vicki pointed at the pile of ash, "She's not using it anymore."

"Put on a dead vampires underwear?! That's disgusting!"

Vicki rolled her eyes as she sat on her bike, "Fine you can walk back home half naked because you are not riding bareback on my bike."

Sticking her lip out, Hillier stomped her foot once more and muttered, "This is stupid." She stepped out of her piss-soaked bottoms and walked to the pile of ash, keeping one hand over her sex and the other over her backside. She knelt down and picked up the Hello Kitty panties. She brushed the ashes off and made a face, "These are too small. Can't I just wear the skirt?"

"Fuck no!" Vicki said, "The skirt is ripped and you just pissed yourself twice, so you better have something underneath."

"Okay fine! Keep your voice down!" Hillier said in a hushed voice. Her face turned bright pink at the use of the word "piss." She pulled open the vampire's panties and stepped into them, feeling the cotton constrict around her hips. She then waddled to the torn skirt that had been ripped off.

Taking a wide stance, Hillier slowly bent down to pick it up and wrap it around her waist. "It's so tight. Why did you have to rip her skirt?"

Vicki chuckled watching Hillier hold the skirt together, "I didn't think you'd lose your clothes. Besides, my apartment isn't that far, it'll be a quick ride back."

Hillier shuffled her feet towards the bike, squeezing her eyes shut to resist looking at her puddle of urine. She stepped by the bike and lifted one leg to step over the other side. Thin cotton shifted and then tore open as she sat down. Air spilled into the open hole of the now ripped Hello Kitty undies. Hillier screamed as she reached behind and felt her soft ass cheeks spilling out from the torn opening.

"I told you they were too small!"

Vicki couldn't help but laugh as she revved up the engine. "We won't be long just hold on tight." She stood up and pushed the cups of her brassier, making sure the silicone implants inside were held in place. She accelerated the bike and they rode out of the alleyway onto East Liberty.

Unfortunately for Hillier, it was late in the evening on a Friday night. It was rush hour in downtown and they were stuck in traffic. The vampire's skirt was also too short for Hillier's size, which meant anyone walking by could admire Hillier's backside spilling out of her torn underwear peeking out from her torn skirt.