Blood Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Centuries..." Luke mumbled.

"Hm? Oh, yes, that is one of the few things Hollywood have guessed right about us. We do indeed live very long lives."

"Guessed ... right? What's ..."

"What did they get wrong? We do not burn in sun, for one thing, as you can see from the fact that I sit here while the light comes through your window. Also, we are not allergic to garlic, silver is equally harmless and we have no pacts with the Devil as far as I know."

She was apparently making an attempt at humor. Luke didn't find it funny. Not after what he'd seen.

"But you do drink blood." he said.

"Yes. And this brings us to the matter at hand. Yours, as I said, is incredible. So that is what I wanted to speak with you about."

"What?"

"I vish to have it."

"You..."

"Want your blood. I do." she nodded eagerly.

"But..."

"Just listen, Luke. Please." Anika interjected - her mild voice being the antithesis to her boss' forwardness.

Soboleva stood up and started to walk around the room.

"It is true what I told you. We have agents in many clinics, keeping an eye out for potential cases. You are... promising, to say the least. Imagine ... imagine what wine lovers would do if suddenly the best wine anybody had ever tasted appeared on the market. Once the news broke of this find ... once the elders tasted your blood ... frankly, they vent crazy for it. They want more. Lots of us want more. Everyone wants a taste."

"So you all want to eat me. That's comforting."

There was a pause. Anika and Soboleva exchanged glances, before Anika eventually said:

"Just tell him."

"Tell me what?"

"All right." Soboleva said and started to pace around once more. "It is indeed true that there are some that vould harm you. There are those who would vant to drink you dry. Drain you completely and leave you dead."

"Nice."

"Some would vant to go further and imprison you. Keep you alive, chain you up somewhere and drain some of your blood every once in a while, as our kind have done with other humans in the past ..."

Luke swallowed nervously. He could feel his body tensing up on the couch. Anika noticed and tried to comfort him.

"Relax, Luke, mistress is not like that."

"I should hope not." Soboleva snorted derisively, as if she took offense at the very notion. "I find such practices to be barbaric. These are not the Dark Ages anymore. I prefer a more ... sophisticated approach. In fact, I vould much prefer to think of this as a business arrangement."

"What do you mean?"

"Think of this, Mister Villiams... " Soboleva continued slowly. "Why should we not come to an agreement? You have ... how to put it? A commodity. Something I want. Something for vich I am prepared to pay. Handsomely, I might add."

As she said this, she waved her finger at one of the girls, who then produced a small briefcase and put it on the table. She opened it and revealed several stacks of ten and twenty dollar bills. How much was there? Thousands, surely. Maybe tens of thousands. It looked like the amounts of cash you only see in movies. The kind of stacks that you could use to buy a house... or pay off an entire mortgage.

"Yes, I thought that might be tempting to you..." Soboleva purred. "I think we both have a vonderful opportunity here."

"What...?"

"You do not see? I am the only one who knows who you are. By having exclusive access to your blood, this vould be quite the profitable venture for me. It would also raise my status considerably. And that is why I am prepared to offer you a piece of the ... bread. Cake. Whatever you call it."

"Pie ..."

"That is it. I will pay you well for what you have to offer. Rather than killing you outright, draining you of blood and indulging in one night's pleasurable extravaganza, we only take a little bit now and then, and you may continue to produce and keep us well stocked with this ... vonderful nectar ... for decades to come!"

Luke felt a little queazy hearing her talk of his blood like that. Clearly she had slipped up, not just thinking about him as a "commodity" any more, but reminiscing about how much she enjoyed drinking his "nectar".

"What if I say no?"

Soboleva flinched. Her fists clenched and her jaw muscles tightened. It was only for a second, but she was clearly struggling with the idea of possibly losing something precious such a short time after finding it. Luke wondered if she would revert to the "barbaric practices" or if she would really stick to her moral principles if he rejected her proposal. Eventually, she sat down and gave him a disarming smile, saying:

"But why vould you do that, Mister Villiams? Think of what I am offering. Financial security. More money than you could make in a lifetime as a shipping clerk. Enough to live comfortably the rest of your life, all without really having to do much work at all."

So they also knew what his day job was... Not much they didn't know about him, it seemed. Luke slowly got up and started pacing, thinking about the situation he had landed in. The women said nothing, they just sat there and seemed to wait for him to speak. He kept thinking about what Soboleva had said... and whether it was really a bad thing after all.

"So... you just want me to keep donating blood?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Except I'd give it to you instead of a hospital."

"Precisely."

"And... how would... I mean... you wouldn't ... suck it out of me, right...?"

"No, we would use the proper method." she laughed. "The one you have already experienced. Needles. Hemoflow scales. Sterile environments. We have properly trained people to handle the procedure."

"Yeah, I know... and that's a bit... comforting, I guess. It's just a bit... you know, shocking, this whole thing."

Soboleva nodded.

"I understand completely. I have seen this reaction many times before - humans always respond with either fear, disbelief or some other simple emotion when they learn that vampires really do exist. You need not fear me, however. Think of it this way: it would be very much against my interests to cause you any harm whatsoever. It would... well ..."

"Damage the goods?"

"Yes. I did not vish to be impolite, but... that is it, bluntly put."

Minutes passed. The women waited patiently while Luke kept thinking about this whole thing. On the one hand, it was pretty sickening. On the other hand, that stack of cash sure looked tempting.

"Do you have more questions? I vould be happy to answer anything for you." Soboleva eventually asked in her thick European accent.

"Yeah... if this deal is so good ... why didn't you offer it to me right away?"

"Really, Mister Villiams, you are too smart for that."

"Huh?"

"If somebody called you out of the blue and offered you twenty thousand dollars for your blood, what vould you do?"

"... hang up the phone, I guess."

"Precisely. It vould seem too good to be true, and you vould not believe it."

"Right... But why ... why the special building? The ... whole thing. Why not just carry on doing this at a clinic where people usually go? You hadn't needed to tell me anything at all, right?"

Soboleva took a minute. She seemed to think about how she was going to respond, but eventually Anika once again urged her to be open.

"The truth, mistress. He deserves to hear it."

"Yes... I suppose you are right, little one. I am thankful that I have you to guide me in the ways of human people... Well, Mister Villiams, you understand that we are not the only ones keeping our eyes on the hospitals and the clinics. We have ... competitors."

"Other ... vampires?"

"Yes. I want to keep you to myself. I vant to keep you a secret. Not the find, but who you are. It vould be in your interest as well; as I mentioned before, there are some who vould vish to harm you. And they can. If they find you, well..."

She picked up a sculpture from the table. It was made of metal. Steel welded and polished by one of Luke's art college friends a few years ago. Soboleva held it in her hand and looked at him. Then she squeezed. The metal crumpled together like an empty tin can. Luke swallowed nervously as she placed the now mangled sculpture back on the table.

"As you can see, there is very little you could do if some of my competitors decided to harm you."

"Yes, I ... see ... But you won't, right? That's what you said?"

"Mister Villiams, I vant you to listen to me and understand: I assure you, in fact I give you my word that I vill never harm you in any way. Nor will I allow others to harm you if I can prevent it."

"Mistress never breaks a promise. Never." Anika chimed in.

"Even if I say no?"

"Yes..." Again, Soboleva's jaw tightened for a moment before she regained her composure. "I w\vould be ... disappointed, that is sure. But yes, I ... promise."

Luke was starting to feel more reassured. Soboleva was scary, but she also seemed to be the classy type. The old-school type, who felt like a word once given had to be kept. The kind of person he liked to make deals with. She still wasn't done trying to persuade him, though.

"If you agree, I vill also make sure that you do not have any trouble vith the law. We sign contract, you pay taxes, everything is nice and legal."

"Yeah... that's good."

"But I can offer you more than money, Mister Villiams."

"Oh?"

"Yes... You see, I vant my employees to be happy, so I am also prepared to offer you all manner of earthly delights. As you can see, I brought some of my servants along..."

She once again waved her finger, and the three robed girls slid up towards him. As they disrobed, he noticed that they were only wearing underwear, nothing else. And they were incredibly beautiful. One of them was a fair-skinned redhead, freckles strewn across her face and shoulders, and with a toned, shapely body. The other was a black woman with long curly hair, above average sized breasts, curvy hips and luscious lips. The last one was a petite woman of Asian descent, hair cut to shoulder length and skin as soft as a baby's. It almost looked like Soboleva had brought three different girls just to see if he liked one or the other. As he would later learn, it looked that way because she had.

"Do you like them?" she purred as all three girls started stroking themselves up against him like lovesick kittens.

"Ehm... yeah..."

Their hands touched and stroked him all over, and they kept moving around, eagerly seducing him as if performing some kind of erotic dance.

"Looks like they like you too, Mister Villiams... perhaps if you sit down, they vill show you how much..."

Luke sat down on the couch, followed closely by the girls. His clothing started to be peeled off by eager, nimble fingers, until he was naked and could feel the warmth of the three young women crowding him. Then, with no warning at all, one of them started sucking him off.

He moaned in surprise as a warm mouth engulfed his cock. He got hard in seconds. The black girl and the redhead sat on either side of him, bending down in his lap, cooperating in their efforts to give him a wonderful blowjob. The Asian straddled him further up, pushing his upper body backwards on the couch before she started to make out with him. Intense, sexy tongue kisses followed and she stroked her half-naked body up against him, moaning as he started touching her. Luke was easily tempted. His hands started sliding almost by themselves across her skin, touching her breasts and anything within reach. Her bra came off and Luke immediately started sucking her delightful nipples.

"Ohhh..." she moaned.

"This is Ling." Soboleva whispered in the background. "She is very pleased to meet you. If you like her, she is yours."

"Mmmhh..." Luke muttered while his mouth kept sucking those lovely, young tits.

"This one... is Vanessa." Soboleva continued, and Luke suddenly felt the black girl sucking his cock more eagerly, with slurping noises coming from down below.

"Mh.. mmhh... sslllrpp... mmm..."

"Vanessa loves giving pleasure to a man. She is especially good at vhat she is doing right now... oh, it seems she has taken a liking to you!"

Luke felt his whole cock being engulfed as Vanessa deepthroated him. Her lips pressed into the base of his cock and he could feel her nose pushing against his inner thigh. Wow, she really could take the whole thing, he thought. As she started bobbing her head up and down, fucking his cock with her mouth, he could feel his orgasm already starting to build. His moans were getting louder:

"Oh... uhhh! Mmmmhh!"

"Then there's this one..." Soboleva whispered, referring to the redhead. "Her name is Elise. She looks so innocent, don't you think? So young and pure, almost like an angel. But she vill do anything you vant. Anything at all, vith great pleasure and expertise. They all vill!"

Elise was now the one using her mouth, but she was soon rejoined by Vanessa. They kept switching between his cock like a tag team, sucking and licking him everywhere they could. Ling kept straddling his upper body while the other two were working just below her; it was a veritable orgy already, as all three girls practically assaulted him. Luke felt like he was in heaven. His orgasm kept building and building as they two greedy mouths kept licking and sucking all the sensitive areas on and around his erect member. They were stroking his testicles, his thighs and anything they could get their hands on, stimulating him in all sorts of imaginative ways.

"Oh... I'm... ooooohh..." Luke moaned loudly.

"Girls, I think our boy is ready to finish now, perhaps he has a preferred vay to do it?"

"Aaaahhh!"

"Or perhaps you should just surprise him. Do what you feel he vould like. Yes, that. Go on."

"UUUUHH!" Luke roared as he came in a powerful orgasm.

Vanessa had taken him into her mouth again, swallowing away everything he gave her. Wow, was it intense. It seemed like it went on for several minutes, but she kept going and made sure not to spill a single drop, slurping eagerly away at his dick while he came.

"What do you say, Mister Villiams... Do we have a deal?" Soboleva whispered in his ear while Vanessa kept sucking his sensitive cock. Ling was sucking gently at his earlobe and Elise was stroking his thighs.

"Uh-huh..." he muttered, completely immersed in the pleasure of the moment.

"Splendid! I vill send Anika vith a new contract later."

She then got up and walked to the door with her assistant. The girls also put their robes back on and prepared to leave - although they did take their time saying goodbye. Ling gave him several long kisses that caused Luke's heart to beat wildly. Vanessa stroked his skin seductively and whispered in his ear as she left:

"You taste good, sir..."

Elise gave him a sultry look and also whispered to him:

"I hope you'll cum in my mouth too, sir... or ... anywhere you want, actually..."

Then they were gone. Luke remained naked on the couch, feeling shell shocked.

PART TWO: LUKE'S LADIES

Early the next morning, Luke woke up in his bed to the sound of a gentle knock. At first, he was hoping it would go away. Then he realized that it was a knock on the front door. And that it wouldn't.

"Yeah... I'm coming..." he yawned as he threw on his bathrobe and shuffled over to the door. Opening it, he found Anika.

"Good morning, Mr. Williams."

"What happened to 'Luke'?"

"Sorry... what happened to you?"

"No. Your boss can call me 'Mr. Williams'. You call me...?"

"Ah. Luke."

"There you go."

He showed her in and closed the door behind her. Then he moseyed over to the kitchen. He needed coffee. His mind was still a jumble from the day before. What was it that had happened again? Did three gorgeous women really gang up on him to give him an earth-shattering orgasm or did he dream up that part?

"So ... what's going on?" he asked Anika, still a bit drowsy.

"I have brought the new contract for you to sign." she answered.

"Oh, yeah... sorry. I'm still a bit... you know. After yesterday."

"Understandable, sir."

"Nope."

"Sorry?"

"No 'sir', no 'Mr. Williams'... I liked it when you called me Luke, so that's what I prefer you keep doing. If I'm going to keep seeing you people I want at least one of you to behave like I'm a normal person."

"But you're not. You're..."

"Nooope." he interrupted. "Luke. Just... Luke."

"Very well. Luke."

Anika smiled. He loved that smile.

He poured two cups of coffee and put one of them on the kitchen table. Anika didn't touch hers, but started to pull out papers from her small briefcase.

"So that's the new contract?"

"Yes."

"What's new about it?"

"It's a little different. It's a standard contract normally used for independent consultants."

"Consultant?"

"Yes. It's a common term in business, used for all kinds of positions where the actual work done is either vague, of a changing nature or - as in this case - confidential."

"Right."

"If anybody asks, we are simply not obliged to answer any questions as to what services you actually provide for us. Unless they're illegal. Which they're not."

She went on about cancellation clauses and medical insurance, but it was only after he'd had a few more sips of coffee that Luke's brain was starting to wake up. Also when she mentioned the money.

"The compensation ..."

"Yeah, how much was in that pile you left yesterday...?" Luke said and turned to look towards the living room, where the money still lay untouched.

"There is twenty thousand dollars there, but..."

"Wow. So... that's for yesterday, then, or...?"

"Formally speaking, it's a sign-on fee. It's mentioned here, see?"

She pointed to a line in the contract. It really was thorough, this. Like Soboleva had said - completely legal. Luke could take this stack of cash straight to the bank and if the IRS wanted to know where he got it from, all he had to do was show them the contract.

"So it's twenty thousand every time I give blood? That's ... what was it, every two months, so..."

"Actually, I was trying to say that the amount has been altered. Mistress increased it to twenty-five."

"Oh...? So it's..." Luke did some quick maths in his head. "... a hundred and fifty thousand. Per year."

"Yes."

"That's... very good." Luke admitted, and laughed. He hadn't thought he'd ever make that much.

Anika leaned over, as if to tell him something in confidence.

"Mistress actually agonized over it during the drive home yesterday. I think you really scared her when you hinted that you might want to reject her offer."

"Heh, yeah... I noticed, actually..."

"You did?" Anika said, looking surprised.

"Yeah, she clenched her fists... and bit her teeth too, I think."

"That's right!" she exclaimed and smiled. "I have seen her do that sometimes, I haven't seen anyone else notice it, though. She was quite apprehensive the whole evening, pacing and thinking in her office. Afraid to lose you, I think. Eventually, she told me to increase the amount. She ... really really wants this. It's important to her."

"So I gather, given the... other things she used to persuade me."

"The girls? Did you like them?" Anika said with a smile.

"Well, yeah... I'm not exactly a Don Juan with the ladies, so..."

"Oh, don't put yourself down, you're very handsome."

"Well, thanks, but not handsome enough to have foursomes with women of that caliber."

"You can now. They serve mistress, they'll do anything you ask."

"Anything..." Luke mumbled while his thoughts drifted. He thought about some of the fantasies he'd had over the years. Maybe some of them could actually be realized ...

Luke and Anika shared some more small talk while going over the contract, which consisted of pretty standard stuff. Signing two copies and keeping one for himself, he then went to get some more coffee while Anika filed her copy in her briefcase.