Blood Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want some more coffee? Yours have gone cold."

"No, thank you, I don't drink it."

"No, I guessed that... Just wanted to make sure."

"You're very kind."

"Should... should I not be drinking it either, or...?"

"It's all right. Just not too much. A cup or two in the morning is fine, but you should avoid it after meals. Especially after giving blood. Orange juice is better for iron uptake."

"You mentioned that. Bad for the teeth, though, isn't it?"

"Swallow it quickly. Rinse with water afterwards."

"Right. How do you know so much about this, by the way?"

"I studied nutrition."

"Oh. I thought you were ... an assistant. Like a legal secretary or something."

"You are wondering what is actually my job here?"

"Yes."

"I have been madame's assistant for some time, doing all sorts of things, but after we found you, that's my job."

"What is?"

"You. I have been made responsible for your well-being."

"Oh! So that's why... the diet and everything."

Luke felt a sting of disappointment as it occurred to him that this might be the only reason Anika took so good care of him... it could very well just be part of her job.

"So... how long have you worked for her?"

"Many years, I forget how long."

"Does she have many ... servants?"

"Many people work for her. She owns the company that owns the building you have been to. She is quite wealthy."

"I can see that." Luke said and glanced over at the stack of money again. "Is she a good boss?"

"Yes, very."

"How is she compared to ... I mean, she mentioned 'others', that they might be worse..."

"You want to know more about vampires?"

"Yeah... that's it, I guess."

Anika looked thoughtful.

"All over the world, there are many different clans, many different customs... Vampires are at least as old a species as humans, and just as diverse. Imagine the differences today between Chinese and African people. Between European and Indonesian, English and Albanian, Egyptian and Namibian. Differences in culture and ways of thinking. It's just like that. A thing that is true of one vampire is not necessarily true of another."

"I got the impression that she didn't... like the idea of ... killing and such?"

"That's right. Mistress is highly enlightened. While there are those who still believe in the old ways of living off humans, slaying them and drinking their blood, most have moved on from these practices. Some see them as downright barbaric."

"Yeah, that's the word she used..."

"Yes. Much like most human societies have moved on from superstition, slavery, ceremonial torture and religions involving human sacrifice. Of course, there is still violence and ... other ugly things happening in the world..."

"... and that means there are still vampires doing 'barbaric' things as well..."

"Yes. Regrettably. Mistress is not among them, however. She drinks human blood like a fine wine, and as she and others have discovered, there is no need for violence to acquire it."

"So vampires don't drink blood just to survive? Is that another one of the Hollywood myths she mentioned?"

"Yes, I suppose so. Vampires eat and drink food and water, just like humans. It is believed that vampires evolved in a similar way, but some time earlier. By the way, one doesn't become a vampire by being bitten, that's another myth."

"So... vampires are, what, born? Just like humans?"

"Yes, mostly. The lifespan is much longer, and the reproductive cycles slower, but otherwise, yes."

"Slower, huh... so that's why they haven't taken over the world? There are just too many of us, and not many enough of them?"

Anika looked at him, smiling thoughtfully.

"You're smart. Yes, I think you're right. Vampires developed as a separate species, just like humans but in a different direction with different characteristics."

"Like that strength thing... She crushed my figurine, actually."

"Yes..." Anika almost laughed. "Strength, speed, eyesight, sense of smell ... such things are heightened to the extreme. There have actually been some athletes over the centuries who enjoyed participating in sports alongside humans... Of course, they had to act human and try not to look too superior."

"Huh... I just imagined a vampire weightlifter throwing the weights into the air."

"You have no idea how on point you are..." Anika said and smiled secretively.

"How did you end up working for Soboleva, then?" Luke moved on the conversation.

"She discovered me. I didn't have another job at the time, she offered me one, and I have been with her ever since. She says I am talented at doing many different things, so I like working for her."

"But ..."

"Hm?"

"Last night, she called those girls her 'servants'. Is there a difference between that and 'assistants', like you are?"

"We all serve mistress. Does it matter what we are called?"

"Maybe not." Luke finished his coffee as Anika prepared to leave.

"By the way, since you mentioned them... here is their contact information." she placed three business cards on the table.

"Sorry, who?"

"The girls. The ones you had sex with last night?"

"Oh... yes..." he muttered, a bit embarrassed. Anika seemed very direct about it, though.

"It seemed to us that you liked them, so I haven't gone to look for someone else. Unless you want me to?"

"No, no, they're... fine. Good. Great, even."

"Good, then. They have been placed on exclusivity contracts, so they are for you and only you. That means at least one of them should always be available for you. When you want to have sex, all you have to do is contact one or several of them and tell them what you want."

"Anika... this feels really weird for me. Having such an ... arrangement. I mean, I've heard rock stars and famous politicians have something similar, with people lined up on ... standby ... but it still feels weird."

"I know." she replied, putting her hand on his arm. "But don't worry, there's no pressure. You don't have to do anything if you don't want to. The girls are there for you because mistress wanted to persuade you with something she thought you would like. If you don't want that, you shouldn't feel bad. Just do what you feel like. If you want to change some aspect of the 'arrangement' as you call it, come to me and I will fix it for you."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Well, I should be going."

"When will I see you again?" Luke asked, and immediately realized that it sounded a bit needy. But he also realized that he really wanted to see her again.

"Soon." she replied. "Very soon, in fact. You see... the apartment across the hall..."

"Oh, that's Mrs. Gibson, she's a bit of a pain..."

"No, she won't be there anymore. I was going to say ... we bought it. I am coming to live there."

"You... you'll live across the hall?"

"Yes. See you later." she said, smiling.

On the inside, Luke was cheering with joy.

Over the next few days, Luke took some time to get accustomed to his new life. It was mostly just about getting used to the idea of it all. The idea of not having to worry so much about money, not having to work... One of the first things he did was quit his job at the shipping company. The shift manager was actually relieved. He had been racking his brains who to lay off as the latest numbers came in, not really wanting to fire anybody. So when Luke told him that he'd found another job, he actually thanked him for making the decision for him. It would also mean that some other guy - who might have gotten laid off - got more work since Luke's spot became vacant. Luke had left the office for the last time feeling pretty good about it all, and he got a good reference in case he'd ever need it. Even if he probably never would.

He also spent some time fixing up his apartment. It was quite small, but he liked it and it was located in a good neighborhood, so he didn't feel like moving to some fancy place ... at least not yet. But a new TV, a console, a stereo, those were things that he felt like upgrading. There had also been some trouble with the shower on occasion, and the building's owner was slow to respond to such things, so Luke hired a plumber out of his own pocket. Seeing as people in complexes like this one usually weren't exactly rich, the guy was a bit surprised when Luke asked if he could build a whole new shower with tiles and a glass wall. Still, it was done in just a couple of days - throwing some money at people really did seem to work wonders in this town. Luke should know ...

One afternoon, he was coming home from a walk down the street and noticed a moving van parked outside. Two guys were bustling in and out with boxes, furniture and white goods. Luke went inside and found a trail of dust from their shoes leading right up to the apartment across the hall from his own. Seconds after, Anika appeared out of nowhere with a big shopping bag over her shoulder.

"Hello, Luke." she said.

"Hello, neighbor." he replied, smiling.

"I have a question."

"Shoot."

"I have food. But I don't have a kitchen. Yet."

As if on cue, one of the movers came past them with a new stove rolling on a hand truck.

"I see."

"They're still installing it. Can I use yours? Then I can prepare you a meal for dinner."

"Good idea. Come on in." Luke agreed, eager to spend more time with Anika.

They went into Luke's apartment and Anika immediately started unpacking her bag in the tiny kitchen.

"Blood sausages for later... and for today's dinner, a black pudding. English recipe, with lots of iron!" she said enthusiastically.

Luke looked at it suspiciously. Slices of a huge sausage, with blood as the main ingredient. He'd heard about this kind of thing, but never actually seen one.

"People really eat this stuff?"

"Yes!" she laughed. "The butcher sells it. It's made from either cow or pig's blood, and mixed with other things like raisins or ... well, this one is pork blood with beef suet, some oatmeal for texture and then some herbs for taste. It's really healthy - full of proteins, zinc and iron... and I made sure this one is not made with too much salt. The fat content is a bit high, but I guess you can't have everything."

She started pulling out all sorts of condiments; jars, bags, boxes and bottles.

"Are you cooking for a whole army, or...?"

"No, just the two of us." she smiled.

Luke liked the sound of that. Dinner, at his place. Just the two of them. This beautiful girl was going to make him dinner - it was beginning to feel like a date. He was kind of hoping it was.

Anika turned out to be somewhat of a tornado in the kitchen. She was all over the place; chopping, slicing, frying, mixing and stirring. Luke was going to offer to help, but he couldn't keep up with what she was doing. Every so often, Anika would ask him to taste something, he'd nod approvingly, and she'd be back at the counter. In the end, she asked him to slice up some bread while she finished the main course, the big slices of black pudding. Then he set the table and watched her expertly place all the different food items on it.

"Nutritionist, was it? You sure you're not a head chef as well? You could give Gordon Ramsay a run for his money."

"Thank you, now let's sit and eat - I'm hungry."

So was Luke, actually. Starving, in fact. They sat down and he helped himself to different things and spread them out on his plate. He went for the pudding last, half hoping there wouldn't be any space left on the plate. As Anika served two slices of it up on his plate, he thought they looked like grainy, bloody hamburgers. Luke hesitantly took a few bites as Anika watched to gauge his response. He dipped pieces of the pudding in the small bowls of condiments and tried different combinations. Had some bread, some vegetables, drank some lemonade ...

"Hm..." he eventually uttered.

"Yes?"

"Actually not bad." Anika grinned. Her eyes lit up as he continued: "Kinda like ... well, meat, but... special. And I like these other things to go with it."

"Vinegar, mustard, olive bread and apple sauce. Fried onions, leeks and bacon, for a variety of tastes." Anika went on enthusiastically.

"You really like cooking, don't you?"

"Love it. So many foods to taste, so many good things to eat!"

"And yet you look like that."

"Hmm?" she muttered with her mouth full.

"Actually, that's pretty rude of me... sorry. I just... you look good, is what I meant to say."

"I understood what you meant. I'm not offended. I train a lot. Very hard."

"Yeah... I'm bad at that. Guess I should work out a bit more often."

"Couldn't hurt."

"Yeah, guess I should try to find something to do with my time, now that I'm less busy."

"Because you quit your old job?"

Luke dropped his fork. He was half surprised, half annoyed.

"Seriously? How do you guys know these things? Are you, like, tapping phones and sending spies around? Did Soboleva have me followed to the office? What's next, you wanna stick a LoJack up my ass?"

Anika looked at him calmly and finished chewing. She smiled sympathetically.

"Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"There's a paycheck on the table, right next to where you're sitting. It says 'final' on it."

They both burst out laughing.

Over the coming weeks, Luke had lots of fun with Anika. They shared meals, exercised and played console games. Over time, the quiet girl he had met at Soboleva's office developed into a talkative and sociable creature. She seemed to open up to him once they had spent more time together, something he was glad of. In fact, he was beginning to see her as a friend - even though he also felt himself increasingly infatuated with her. Seeing her almost daily only increased this feeling.

Eventually, it was time for Luke's first proper appointment at the clinic. He followed Anika's nutritional advice and had a good and healthy breakfast followed by a big glass of orange juice, then he made his way downstairs and took a cab directly to the building. As soon as he stepped through the main entrance, the man behind the reception desk spotted him and quickly came over, smiling politely.

"Mr. Williams, welcome. Here for your appointment, I take it?"

"Yes."

"Excellent, please follow me and I'll take you straight to the laboratory."

Luke figured he could probably just as well have found it himself, but nodded and followed anyway. They took the elevator without saying anything, and arrived at the lab a minute later. People were clearly anticipating his arrival, probably having been alerted by the reception. Two smiling women in health workers' outfits stood ready with the equipment, and the doors were closed and covered so as not to disturb. The rest of the process felt pretty familiar and was completed in less than fifteen minutes.

As he exited the lab and walked down the corridor towards the elevators, he suddenly spotted a familiar face in one of the waiting areas. Sitting on a couch, reading a magazine, was Ling.

"Oh, hello, Mr. Williams!" she said and lit up as he approached.

"Hello..." Luke replied awkwardly and sat down on the opposite couch.

"Nice to see you again - how have you been?" she said, smiling.

"Oh, fine... fine... and yourself?"

"Good. I'm good."

She was wearing a black dress with thin shoulder straps; it matched her black hair and shoes, and seemed perfectly suited to her slim figure. Luke thought to himself that while he didn't necessarily have a thing for Asian girls, this one was definitely pushing the right buttons.

"So... what are you doing here - just stopping by, or...?"

"No. I figured... well, I haven't heard from you since our first meeting, so I thought I'd stop by and see if there was anything I could do for you. Anything at all?"

She smiled seductively and winked at him. Luke felt something twitch in his pants. He hadn't been thinking about sex today, but he was now.

"Oh... uh, right..."

"You know... if I had the numbers of some hot girls who were ready to ... play... with me whenever I wanted, I'd give them a call pretty quickly. You are aware that you can do that, right...?"

"Uh yeah, I've just been real busy... you know..."

Over his shoulder, Luke heard the clicking sounds of heels approaching. As he turned and looked, he saw Soboleva's figure coming towards them, all dressed in red as usual.

"Mister Villiams, pleased to see you. Everything is going fine, I am told, is everything fine with you?"

"Yes, I'm fine - it's ... done, today. I was in the lab and ... they're done in there."

"Splendid. And I see you have company, perhaps to unwind a little afterwards, yes?"

"I am ready to serve, mistress." Ling said soberly.

"Good, good, you are keeping Mister Villiams happy, I take it?"

"Well, he hasn't ... availed himself of the opportunity yet, but I'm more than..."

"Oh, so perhaps he has chosen another of the girls to penetrate, is that so, Mister Villiams?" Soboleva said playfully, looking at Luke.

"Uhm, no, I haven't... I have..."

Soboleva looked surprised. Then she smiled mischievously and purred:

"You have not penetrated any of them yet? No, this will not do..."

Ling took the hint and stood up. She slipped off the shoulder straps, causing her dress to fall to the floor, revealing that she had only panties on underneath - nothing covering her firm breasts. She then smiled and walked over to him. Seductively, like an exotic dancer, she swayed her hips from side to side while removing her panties and tossing them on the floor. She moved around a bit, showing off her legs and making sure he was given a glance or two at her naked pussy. She had a thin tuft of hair on her mound, but was otherwise smooth and shaved. Luke felt his mouth dry and swallowed a lump in his throat. He was already getting hard. Ling wasted no time. She bent over, pulled down his pants, looked him in the eyes and then slowly started to position herself on top of him.

She placed one leg on either side of him and then lowered herself into place. Luke swallowed again as he noticed that his cock was already standing straight as a pole, and that it was on its way up between the girl's legs. Ling sat down gently, causing his dick to slide up against her pussy. She then started moving her hips back and forth, grinding on his shaft without actually taking him inside. She leaned forward and started kissing him; clearly one of Ling's favorite things to do. Luke loved it too. Her lips felt like a wonderful spring evening, moist and warm, and her tongue licked against his in such a delightful way that he kept getting more and more aroused.

"I can see that you like this, sir ... I like it too."

Luke could tell. She was getting wet. He could feel the tip of his cock being smeared with her juices as she slid back and forth on him. They kept making out for several minutes while she gave him that nude lap dance, and Luke started to feel like he was about to burst.

"Ohh... Ooooohhh.." he moaned, louder and louder as the feeling grew more intense.

"Do you want me now, sir...? Do you want me to ride your rock hard cock with my tiny... tight... wet pussy...?"

"Oh, God yes..."

Once he said that, she slid down on him, moaning like an animal in heat.

"Uuuuhhh..."

"Oh, yes, yes..." Luke moaned as he felt himself bottoming out in her.

"Offf... fuck! Oh, sir, you're ... huge! Fuck... FUCK!"

Luke looked down and he could see that there was an inch or two of his shaft that didn't fit inside her when she sat herself all the way down on it. Her petite body was being stuffed full of dick when she lowered herself, and it made Luke feel like an absolute badass when the tip of his cock pushed all the way to the bottom of Ling's tight channel. She gasped for air and stared at him with wide eyes, like she was shocked at his size. Luke had always thought he was about average, and there was something in the back of his mind telling him that this was more about Ling being tiny than him being huge ... but then and there it just felt so good pretending he was a beast. She clearly picked up on this, because she kept up playing with the idea as she started to ride him.