All Comments on 'Blood Bonds Pt. 07'

by phoenixphair

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great chapter!

A dragon, never expected that. I really like where you have taken us so far. I truly feel bad for Sarah. Kevin and Ana have embraced the supernatural while she is still battling with her humanity. It will be interesting to see if things change. Who knows, Quentin may me her soul mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
pretty awesome

Once you are done developing this story to its fullest you really should think about trying to get it published in book form. ITS GREAT. Good character development, good story plot development, editing is a tad rough sometimes but nothing major. All in all its a book i would LOVE to buy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
When is the next chapter coming??????

I love this series. I read the first three chapter ages ago and just found the newer chapters today. I cannot wait for more to come. Your writing is fantastic! I can picture every character so clearly in my mind. You're doing a really good job! Nice plot twist with Talera being a dragon. That never crossed my mind. I do really want things to be resolved with Taylor and Sarah, though. They were the closest of the girls and Sarah was the first to see and accept Talera's world. I honestly thought that Sarah would be the one to turn into a succubus. Now, I'd definitely like to see Sarah become immortal.... maybe Talera can turn her? Or maybe the trauma of seeing Talera turned will be enough to bring out natural magical abilities- like what initially happened to Taylor. But no way can Sarah stay human while the others survive without her. Anyway. Fantastic job! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCalmost 16 years ago
Loved it!

The story really drew me in. Very well done. I look forward to the next installment!

Raven

Kman4Kman4over 14 years ago
WOW!

Don't know if you check back here much.. but what an amazing story!

Love the eternal being angle, and how the original group of students are being developed as characters. Can't wait to keep reading to find out what happens to all of them.

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
LUVIN IT

I can't say enough about this work of yours, but it's fanfuckintastic......

Good thing I can cuntinue reading more of this story, or I would be goin crazy, thanxs again and for your wunderful story.

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! FUCKING AMAZING!!!!

Fucking love it! God....no other stories touching these types of characters will be safe with the comparison I have to hold them to! Mannnnnnnnn.....!!!!! I just can't say enough on the concepts and characterizations...the spelling errors are ok...I just LOVE the STORY! Hell....you ARE A GENIUS!!! Hai...doumo arigatou gozaimasu Sensei!!!! It's your universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing thru!

McLovin6787McLovin6787over 11 years ago
Well fuck me, she's a dragon...

Out of all the things i could have expected u sure threw a curveball right there. Ive been hooked since the first chapter but this just adds to the fascination. When i first read your description of wat she was saying she was i expected something straight out of Dante's Inferno but damn if u didnt catch me off guard with this one and i kid u not the title of this comment were the first words to pop into my head upon reading this.

Hell of a great story even minus the erotic parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous