Blood in the Darkness Ch. 05

Story Info
A night of passion.
2.9k words
4.63
4.7k
9
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ctesasisl carried Arda back to the hotel. She was utterly spent from their love making. While Arda slept, Ctesasisl planned. How could he save her from the oncoming storm? Even if he had to give up his own life, he knew he would save Arda.

Arda awoke her world was warm and soft. Her limbs were heavy in that comfortable, restful way, and her mind was lingering in the aftermath of pleasant of dreams forgotten where the sense of peace was the only memory that remained.

The covers felt like a cocoon over her body and the sheets were soft against her sleep-numbed skin. She cooed happily to herself, nuzzling into them, and snuggled against the warm flesh that pressed against her from behind holding a possessive arm about her bare middle.

Arda snuggled against Ctesasisl 's chest dreamily. Her body was pressed against his greedily absorbing his warmth, delighting in the softness of his skin against hers, and she reveled in his scent each time she took a breath. He smelled like the woods after a spring rain, overlaid with an essence that was male, warm and slightly musky. There was something infinitely comforting about resting in his arms even though they were both naked, and they probably shouldn't be.

Drifting closer to consciousness, she noted that she had snuggled against him, entwining him in her arms and legs almost possessively. It was as though in her sleep, the strange longing in her subconscious that she had felt and had been unleashed. Now her body and mind purred with happiness as though it had resolved her turmoil by laying physical claim upon his body.

"Hi, I'm awake now." Arda said as Ctesasisl looked down at her. She blushed with embarrassment at what had happened last night. Ctesasisl seemed to know what she was thinking and smirked at her.

"So little kitten, did I make all your fantasies come true last night?"

Arda hid her face from embarrassment in the pillows. She muttered a "yes...it was beyond amazing."

"What about my desires, kitten? I may be old, but I still have carnal desires... should I show you what I want?"

Arda trembled with a bit of fear of what Ctesasisl could and would do to her. But, managed to eek out a faint "yes".

Ctesasisl smiled with anticipation and Arda's willingness and rolled on top of Arda. He laved the tender spot, where Arda had been bitten with his tongue, sending a shiver through her body. It was his attempt, even though he knew it was in vain to heal her. Arda was so sweet. He purred in pleasure against her and he wrapped his arms about her tightly and possessively. For a moment he lost all thought; and he started to pull deeply, but with another growl, this time at himself he closed his eyes, shaking. He fought the demon inside him that wanted to forcefully claim her. Ctesasisl pulled away taking a shuddering breath. He pushed his demons down. Surely, he could have Arda. The universe owed this to him.

Then Ctesasisl couldn't help himself. After all these eons, surely he could have something that he wanted and he desired Arda. He couldn't help himself. He kissed those luscious, pouting lips. They were so warm and soft, like brushing his mouth against the smoothest satin. Holding her close he could hear her heartbeat, feel the heat of her body, smell her sweet scent. Everything about her was intoxicating, even her temper. He growled possessively as he deepened the kiss, seeking entrance to her warm moistness with his tongue, longing to taste her again. Her rigid body softened beneath him and she opened her mouth, whimpering slightly as he suckled.

Arda's tiny little sound nearly pushed him over the edge. Someone wanted him! When was the last time someone had WANTED him. Suddenly, Ctesasisl needed more contact. He needed to feel her naked flesh in his hands. He wanted to feast on the soft skin of her milky breasts and to watch her gorgeous eyes literally flare with ecstasy as he pleasured her. He could imagine watching himself slide into her again, feeling her heat surround him, take him into her depths, and convulse upon him in pleasure. He lost himself in the sensations that were all her; the smell, the soft coos, the taste...

Ctesasisl decided to go for it and rushed her once again and trapped her in his arms. Then he bent down and devoured her mouth with all the intensity he felt and didn't stop until they were both gasping in need.

"Arda, I want you more than anything I've ever wanted before. I can't explain why or how. All I know is that I do."

Ctesasisl didn't give Arda or himself a chance to question their situation. He pressed his lips against hers demanding entrance into her warm mouth. He tasted the sweetness of her flesh stirred his senses.

Growling possessively, he lifted her into his arms, carried her to the bed and deposited her gently in its middle even as he continued to devour her mouth hungrily.

Her tiny hands clung to his broad and muscular shoulders as though he was the only thing steadying her in the absolute casos of her life. Ctesasisl couldn't get enough of her taste, leaving her mouth to kiss her jaw line, her forehead, her ears, her neck. Arda's skin was so sweet, so warm against his mouth. He needed more. He put his hands under her soft knit shirt, feeling her warm stomach and the faint outline of her ribs with his fingers.

She moaned at his touch and impatiently pushed him away to shed her shirt, baring her lace encased breasts for him. He moaned in blissful agony seeing her in the sexy lingerie he'd summoned. He'd always loved a woman in lace, but he'd never realized how much it would turn him on and drive him insane to see Arda's creamy mounds framed so delectably. His mouth traced her collarbone to her breastbone to rest between those soft mounds, delighting in the feel of her satiny skin against the sensitive flesh of his lips. He cupped one of her full breasts lovingly even as his mouth descended upon the other sucking at the taut nipple through the lacy fabric.

Arda writhed and gasped beneath him whimpering in ecstasy even as her head thrashed back and forth on the pillow. She was as beautiful as he'd imagined; her long brown hair framing her face, her pale skin flushed with passion. He turned his attention to her other breast, pulling the lace away to bare her pink nipple that stood erect, waiting for him to suckle into his mouth. He latched onto it, hungrily suckling the tiny nub into his mouth, even as he reached behind her and unclasped the lacy bra. Now that he'd tasted her flesh, the beautiful lingerie only frustrated him.

Desperately she began to divulge him of his clothes, and he helped her, the same desire roaring through him to feel her warm, naked body against his skin. When their soft flesh finally met, an electric shock roared through his body. She was so soft, so warm...she was HIS!

He consumed her mouth again, mating his tongue with hers, groaning as her fingers traced the contours of his muscles and caressed his back. Those delicate hands seemed to be everywhere on his flesh, sending shivers of pleasure down his spine making his pulsing cock throb in agony. He groaned and pushed his pelvis into hers, the friction of their bodies teasing them both.

"Ctesasisl " Arda gasped with need. She cried out as his mouth latched back onto one of her pink nipples and suckled, twisted and lathed it with hunger.

"Yes," he growled even as he continued to consume her flesh.

"Oh God! Don't stop," she cried even as she raked his back with her nails.

"Not for a second," he groaned as his mouth trailed downwards kissing the protrusion of her ribs and then making their way to her belly button.

His fingers nimbly undid her pants and quickly pulled them from her hips, growling in desire at the thong that graced her mound. His mouth kissed the insides of her thighs and all around that small triangle of lace, making Arda quiver in delight as though his lips were shocking her with some kind of erotic electricity.

Ctesasisl hungrily inhaled her musk even as he visually assessed her dampness, purring in satisfaction that he'd been the one to stir such passion. He latched his mouth to the fabric, tasting her arousal smiling as she shrieked and twitched the moment his mouth made contact with her heat.

"Ctesasisl ," she begged desperately. "Ctesasisl ..." Arda moaned with need beneath him.

Her pleading cries, speaking his true name with such need momentarily shattered his control. He ripped the panties from her body and nearly lost it when he stared her glistening sex; shaved and hairless, red and weeping for his attention. He parted her folds and feasted on her, moaning into her softness at the sweet taste of her arousal.

Arda screeched incoherently at his touch, whimpering with need, but he toyed with her, flicking her clit only for a moment before kissing and licking the juices that coated her. Just before she cried out in frustration he'd suckle or nip her again sending her beautiful head thrashing on the pillows. Even as he licked and supped upon her sensitive flesh, he pushed a finger inside her.

Fuck! Her heat was almost unbearable; her soft walls gripped his digit longingly. He inserted another finger and moved them within her slowly and gently at first, and then with more force and fervor. Her pelvis moved in tandem with his thrusts, her body coated his fingers with its juices. Arda's hands balled in the sheets with desperate but pleasurable agony.

"Please," she pleaded, her voice hoarse from begging. "Please Ctesasisl."

He looked up at her flushed body, her green eyes, her tousled hair and smiled at her. Taking pity on her, he latched his mouth over her clit suckling hard until she came screeching and bucking beneath him.

For a moment, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath struggling for control. He could hear the pounding of her heart, the blood throbbing in her sex, in the artery in her groin...

He groaned in agony, forcing himself away from her weeping folds and back up her body delighting in the salty taste of her sweat, the musky scent in the air of her arousal.

Arda reached out to run her fingers through his hair, those tiny fingers on his skin delighting his senses making his moans of need echo her own keening cries. His mouth supped its way up her neck, staying away from her jugular and back to her mouth, kissing her deeply, letting her taste herself on his lips. Suddenly she became more aggressive. With deft fingers, she unbuttoned his pants and put her hands inside to feel his hardness.

Her delicate hand wrapped around his cock stroking him, spreading the moisture of his arousal around the throbbing head with her thumb. It drove Ctesasisl insane to have her touching him while his body was imprisoned in his clothing.

Growling impatiently, he removed his pants and his boxers noting her wide-eyed stare with satisfaction. There was something about seeing her angelic green eyes staring in amazement that nearly broke him and when she reached out once again and wrapped her slender fingers around him, he gasped in sweet pleasure.

For a moment all he could do was stare at that delicate hand wrapped around his throbbing erection and watch in mesmerized rapture as she stroked him. He groaned at her touch and closed his eyes for a moment as an image of her beautiful mouth devouring his cock flashed before his mind.

~Not this time, he told himself.

Fearing to lose the last threads of control he took her tiny hand in his and held it still.

"Do you want this, Arda?" he growled.

She didn't answer. Instead, Arda reached out with her other hand and pulled him down upon her again, kissing him passionately and forcing her tongue into his mouth.

He smiled at her unspoken demand. Even in bed she was stubborn and willful with him.

Ctesasisl kissed her with the same intensity and passion, slipping his fingers back into her folds showing her what a princess she was. He stroked her sex, rubbing her clit, making Arda even hungrier for another release. In moments she was writhing beneath him again with need, both hands clinging to his shoulders as he assaulted her with his tongue and his questing fingers. When she was mindless with need he took his impressive length in his hand and pushed it against her opening, slowly, trying to be mindful that her last penetration had been brutal. Whatever pain she'd last experienced he wanted to erase with pleasure.

They both groaned pleasurably as he inched inside her. She was unbelievably tight around him, and he filled her so fully that they both lay still panting with the desire. Ctesasisl kissed her ears and then her lips then worked his way down to her breast, suckling on her aching nipple. She groaned and he felt her squirm beneath him. Then he started thrusting with agonizingly slow, steady strokes, watching himself disappear within her depths in rapt concentration.

Arda moaned beneath him and clasped his shoulders with her tiny hands, holding on as her body spun out of control with sensation.

"Ctesasisl " Arda moaned with passion. The sound of his name on her lips sent a shiver down his spine. Had he ever been treated like this?

He thrust harder even as he found every sensitive spot on her body with his fingers, making her writhe and squirm beneath him, smiling at his ability to fuel her passions so easily. She was beautiful in the throes of lovemaking and he wanted to watch her face as she came yet again at his expert touch. Arda whimpered and tossed her head from side to side, her fingers raked his back causing him to shudder deliciously, and in return he lightly twisted one of her hardened nipples making her squeak in bliss.

He slipped his hand between their bodies, flicking her clit as he thrust, earning a delicious whine from her lips and he watched in delight as he worked her into the frenzy of another orgasm. She came with a keening cry, her body convulsing beneath him, her oozing sex gripping his cock. For a moment he almost lost control, but after eons Ctesasisl had mastered the art of lovemaking. He wasn't ready to find his release yet. He had so much more pleasure to offer Arda with his body and his power.

Arda relaxed and nuzzled against him after she came down from her second orgasm, but he chuckled in her ear. "Oh no, my little kitten" he whispered in a dark, dangerous, masculine voice. "Our tryst is far from over."

Those green eyes looked up at him lazily, uncomprehendingly, and she could only coo her response. Ctesasisl growled possessively. This beautiful, delicate creature in his arms was HIS!

He began to kiss her hungrily then, his earlier tenderness turning to forceful passion. She obliged him, mating her tongue with his, suckling on it, nipping at his lips even as he nipped at hers. His hand palmed her breast and his hips began to thrust against hers again.

She groaned into his mouth as her body responded to his passion.

Instead, he plundered her mouth once again mating his tongue with hers fiercely and ground his hips against hers, stimulating her aching clit.

Arda was gasping and moaning beneath him as he pounded her now. He took her legs in his arms and draped them over his shoulders groaning as he penetrated her dripping sex even deeper.

"Ctesasisl " she cried as she built, her tiny claws drawing blood as they sunk into his arms.

"You are MINE!" he growled into her ear.

Ctesasisl touched her mind with his power then, caressing every pleasure center in her brain. This time her moan was a scream and her body convulsed beneath him, her tight walls gripping spasmodically around his cock. He came with a feral roar, cursing in every language he knew as he rode out their mutual orgasm.

Finally as his breathing settled and her whimpers subsided, he swept her hair from her face. Her eyes were closed, but he connected with her mind and felt her body still tingling with little shockwaves from her orgasm.

"Are you all right?" he whispered.

"Mmm," she replied in dreamy contentment.

"You are amazing, Arda," he breathed, kissing her lips tenderly. "So incredible," he whispered.

Arda nuzzled against Ctessial in contentment. She couldn't believe she felt as completely comfortable as she did waking up with his arms wrapped around her. She closed her eyes and thought back to their love-making earlier. It was the best sex of her young life- wild, erotic, passionate, and... she'd never had three orgasms before. It seemed that being the bedmate of an ancient vampire had its advantages after all.

Then a knock came at their hotel door...

"Room service." called an unknown voice.