Blood in the Darkness Ch. 08

Story Info
A woman and a vampire have an unique experience.
1.6k words
4.45
4.6k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although they had not made up enough to be lovers, Ctassail and Arda went to bed as friends. The next morning Arda woke up. She checked the date on her phone and realized it was her birthday. It was time for her to have a good day, after all she might not have a birthday next year.

Arda thought of Ctassail and how in all his years, he probably had never celebrated a birthday. He had told Arda that he was born before humans kept calendars. Arda thought if today was her birthday, they may as well celebrate Ctassail's too.

"Moring, sleepy!" Ctassail said to her.

"Today's my birthday, Letmme sleep..." begged Arda.

Ctassail smirked. A birthday...how mortal. "How old are you today, Arda?" he asked.

"A gentleman doesn't ask and a lady doesn't tell...let's just say I'm older than eighteen and younger than you." teased Arda. Peppering him with butterfly kisses.

Ctassail tossed his head back and laughed "Older than eighteen and younger than me...well I suppose I can live with that." He couldn't remember the last time he laughed. What was this woman doing to him?

He crawled on top of Arda and began kissing her.

"We need to celebrate your birthday, don't we little kitten?" Arda didn't say anything back, she simply wanted to remain in his warm embrace.

I've summoned you some clothes, Arda. They're in the drawers I hope they fit, though judging by how much weight you've lost in your sickness, they might be a little loose."

"You summoned me clothes?" she said, feeling like an idiot repeating him.

He smiled and it seemed that all her anxieties melted away. Ctassail had a beautiful smile.

"I promised to help you and take care of you, Arda. I am a man of my word."

He rose and she found herself trying very hard not to stare at him as that godlike body moved with the grace of a cat. He opened a few drawers in their room and smiled a little naughtily.

"I actually enjoyed shopping for you. Clothes today, especially women's clothes, are so different. They're not as confiding. Surprise me with what you wear. Have something daring.

Arda blushed profusely but lifted her chin stubbornly as if she dared the blush to go any further even as she joined him and surveyed the clothes he'd summoned. Looking in the drawer she felt the blush deepening and she knew that her fair skin must be scarlet from blushing. The lingerie was beautiful, sexy, provocative...

"These are beautiful, Ctassail." she said shyly.

"You are a beautiful woman," he said simply. "The clothes you wore before didn't do you justice." He smiled. "And so you don't think I'm a pervert and just bought you lingerie," he said opening another drawer, "I also bought you things to wear over it."

She looked through the beautiful clothes. They were simple but she could tell they were designer made. She looked at some of the labels.

"Ctassail ," she said. "This is..."

He put his finger on her lips. "You are my dearest friend," he said. "I owe you my life, my fortunes, everything."

Arda didn't know how to respond to that. She was just trying to survive; she hadn't been ready to die.

He smiled at her and kissed her lips lightly, as though he could tell exactly what she was thinking and knew exactly how to comfort her. "Now, will you try these on? If they don't fit, we'll have to summon you some others."

She nodded mutely and took the clothes he offered back into the bathroom to change. For some reason she just didn't feel right about dressing in front of him.

She shivered as she thought about those incredible green eyes, his well-muscled body, his sensual mouth closed over hers in something far less chaste...

"What kind of cake shall I summon you? You can have anything you want, Arda. Something you'd get in your wildest dreams, from France, Italy...even Japan." stated Ctassail. It amused him. What would this mortal woman pick for them to have on something as trivial as the celebration of a year? To celebrate the passing of a decade...meh, to celebrate a century--maybe. He celebrated his millennium birthdays and he had many of them under his belt.

Arda came out of the room in a simple sweater and jeans. The plain clothes suited her well. Ctassail was able to enjoy her physical features and not be distracted by complicated fashion bits.

"Why would I want you to summon something when I thought we could both enjoy something to eat? I thought could both eat on a place I would love to have sex on. I guarantee it'll be an original experience for you. I just need you to look into my mind and not see where we're going if you could do that." Ctassail did as Arda bid, but doubted that he could have a unique experience with her. He had had many experiences in his long life. What could a mere mortal, like Arda, show him? A mortal woman like her may as well be a mayfly.

Ctassail did as Arda bid and was surprised when they arrived on a massive iceberg. It was slowly floating down Newfoundland's Iceberg Alley. It wasn't that far since icebergs are prolific in Newfoundland. He had been around during Earth's last ice age but he had never been with anyone during that period.

"I love icebergs, they're like a living sculpture. They change everyday and are never the same. So I want you to make love to me on one Ctassail. I'll bet you've never done that before."

Ctassail thought back on his long life. He had been with women in a lot of places-Paris, Rome, Athens even Pompei before it was lost. Sex had occured in cars, boats and airplanes-the Ritz and the Plaza. Caesar's Place in Las Vegas and Caesars's palace in Rome when it was occupied by emperors-SO long ago. But, what Arda said was true. He had never made love upon an iceberg. Arda gave him new experiences everyday.

Arda smiled at Ctassail and then she winked. She peeled off her sweater and jeans. Beneath all that Arda was only wearing a small shelf bra and panties. Soon Ctassail came to realize that this underwear had no bottom. He'd never been with someone who'd worn crotchless panties before.

"Time to eat,"teased Arda.

Ctassail wondered if Arda was actually offering up her life force-the blood that coursed deep within her veins. That he lusted for SO much. Ctassail knew if he bit Arda, he might not be able to stop until she was dead.

Arda French kissed Ctassail and then slowly worked her way down his neck to his clavicle, then his sternum finally reaching his belt. Looking up at Ctassail she slowly undid it. It was utter agony for Ctassail as she took her time-teasing him. He was SO hard and ready for her.

She took him in her mouth and slowly sucked his tip. Arda only did that for a moment. Then she licked him from tip to base. Arda gently fondled Ctessial's balls as she took all of him in her mouth. She sucked on him running her tongue up and down until Ctessial finally came.

Again, Ctessial thought of himself as stupid. Here he was having an AMAZING time when poor Arda-who was just trying to please him. Was freezing. Her skin was turning blue, goosebumps covered Arda's skin and her teeth chattered. Ctessial knew he had to take care of this right away before she froze. So he took her in his arms and transported them back to the house's hot tub.

Arda sat on the hot tub seat. Ctessial loved how the bubbles foamed over her perky breasts. They looked like lace. She relaxed against the seat. Ctessial wanted nothing more than to pleasure Arda as much as she had pleased him.

Before Arda, could say anything Ctessial sunk below the water. He had no need to breath. Arda felt his tongue on her again. She felt him gently lick from the bottom of her dripping pussy up towards her clit. She almost moaned in frustration when he stopped before reaching it. He repeated the process a little more firmly, letting his tongue slip between her folds before again stopping just short of where she wanted his attention.

He quickly swiped his tongue over her clit and was rewarded with her hips pushing into his mouth, along with a little gasp. This pushed him over the edge and he plunged his tongue deep into her folds, devouring all the sweet juice he could find.

Arda was awash in pleasure, she had never felt so good and she could feel an orgasm building, as his tongue thrust into her. The tension was building in her as she approached the peak of her pleasure. She needed more. This was Heaven!

Ctessial heard her whimper softly with need as she pushed her hips forward again, he felt a surge of pride that Arda desired him so much. He pulled his tongue from her folds and focused on her clit, he began to lash his tongue mercilessly over it.

With the new sensation Arda was pushed over the brink. She came, hard. The waves of pleasure washed over her, with more intensity than she had ever felt. As the pleasure began to subside, reality crept back into her mind. What had she done? What was going to happen now?

A knock came on the door. Ctessial departed leaving her alone and naked in the tub.

------------------------------------------------

As "interesting" as it may seem I'll have to caution ppl not to get it on, on icebergs. The RCMP has enough to deal with.