All Comments on 'Blood is Not Thicker Than Water'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen8 months ago

When I got to the bit where Max discloses what he found in the safe, I almost wet myself. And I'm not talking pee here! The sex scenes you'd already written were extremely hot, but when you added that extra bit of incest kink, they assumed orgasmic properties! This is a wonderfully dirty story, Dg. Beautifully plotted and written. I've given it 5 stars and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you in the Crime & Punishment contest. Good luck. (In my mind, you've already won it!)

gydcgreen54gydcgreen548 months ago

Very good. Third story of yours I've read today, I liked it a lot. I wish there were more scoring stars; for me 5 is perfection and you have a few editing errors that I stumbled over. I'm assuming that you were fighting a deadline, but overall I truly enjoyed 95% of the story. (The father/daughter complication I don't think was necessary.) I hope you keep writing; it can be very satisfying for both reader and writer, don't you think?

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

4 stars - not my kind of story, but the plot was well written.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

I liked it, different, but well told

Scores 4/5

TheOldStudTheOldStud6 months ago

Very nice. I love it when the protagonist's breasts increase in size...

5+

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Beautifully written. So glad that Victor got his. And Ava, Max and Onyx lived happily ever after . . . .

Freddog6601Freddog66014 months ago

Enjoyable, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thought this would be about Victor, a sleazy ruthless old man lusting after his daughter. This was about two consenting adults falling in love after years of lusting for each other. Who turned out to be father and daughter. It's not their fault no one told them. 🤷🏾‍♀️🤣😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...