Blood Lust

Story Info
Short piece with the 750 word contest in mind.
748 words
4.01
10.1k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One was nineteen and the other twenty one, in a shared bedroom, just like every other night for most of their years of shared life. Their two older sisters and father were sleeping at all the far corners of their spacious home. On this night though, both of the two young sisters were wide awake. Both of them knew it at this point too. Their raised beds were soaked with their own juices by now as well.

The light was off but the moon was low in the sky and very bright. The dimmed room could be clearly seen from corner to corner. They'd fingered themselves furiously for the most part of twenty minutes. They didn't catch on to each other until they couldn't help but moan out loud. When they realized what the other was doing it only seemed to egg them on more. Now they were breathing loudly and deeply while looking at each other.

The younger sister, after a moment to relax and process got up and moved quickly onto her older sisters bed and said to her boldly, in the privacy of their own room, "I think we just masturbated together."

"You're right Katie, we did. It made me cum even faster, knowing that you were listening to me and doing it yourself."

"Yeah, that was hot. What made you wanna masturbate so bad though?"

"A man I fancy, of course."

"A man? Now I'm curious, not a boy our age but a man, huh? Do you like older men too, Hannah?"

"I do, as it happens."

Katie spoke up before Hannah had a chance to elaborate, "Me too. I tend to like older men that are similar to dad. Who were you thinking of when you started and finished?"

"Promise me you will never tell anyone on your life." As Hannah spoke, she bit her lip and stared a little off to the side, avoiding eye contact."

"I promise." She even added a salute and crossed her heart.

"I'm serious, you'd better not tell anyone, this has to be just between us sisters."

"Really, I promise, I'll take it with me to the grave."

"Ok... The man I was thinking about was dad."

"DAD!?!? No way." Katie was smiling ear to ear but Hannah wasn't catching on to her reasoning.

"Oh god, I'm never going to live this down."

"No, no... It's ok. I was thinking of the same man."

"No freaking way" exclaimed Hannah. "We're both such perverts."

Katie stated matter of factly "Maybe but that sure ain't gunna stop me."

"Me neither, the thought of dad's long, thick, veiny cock deep inside me is just too much. The thought of his dicks head rubbing my insides tickles every tiny inch of my body. To have his hands...."

Hannah was interrupted by Katie, "Wait, have you actually seen his dick?"

Hannah replied unphased and proudly. "Yes, I have. Twice, in fact."

"I'm so jealous, I haven't seen his willy yet. Was it big?"

"I dunno about compared to other guys but he looked big to me. At least eight inches and as wide as both of my fingers together. It's so straight too and covered in sexy little veins when it's erect. Looks like a one eyed, angry snake."

"Oh, fuck that makes me so horny all over again." Katie immediately began fingering herself all over again.

A little breathy Katie added, "I really like being able to share this with someone. It's even hotter that we share the same fantasy, don't you think?"

Hannah was already playing with her clit before Katie had even finished talking, "Yeah, I do."

"Have you ever thought about him fucking you up the ass?" Hannah asked Katie.

"Not until now. I've always thought about him in missionary, him on top of course."

"What is missionary?" Asked Hannah.

Katie pushed her older sister on to her back. They were long since naked at this point and mounted herself in between her sisters legs then thrusted her clit into Hannah's. They're both on the short side at around five foot three. Hannah has perky B cups and Katie nice, plump C's.

Hannah grabbed Katie's ass while they moaned in unison at the sexual contact between them both "Ohhhh, THIS position. I've never heard it called the missionary before."

"I looked it up some weeks ago. Can you imagine his big thick rod in our cunts?"

They rocked each other to a steamy climax in only mere seconds.