Rising Under Pressure Ch. 01

Story Info
Weston Rising gets caught trying to do the right thing.
1.8k words
4.3
18.5k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerk off and jerk off some more, well, it's either that or spend a ridiculous amount of time and energy trying to conceal my raging boners from four of the most attractive women in my life, my mom and sisters.

I know, I shouldn't talk that way about family but damn we look like we belong in a magazine and my dick can't exactly help itself with all the pheromones and skimpy clothes. They're practically begging my pecker for it's attention.

It's not their fault. They don't realize what they're doing. How could they but I sure as hell don't know how to ask them to be more mindful. So I started a jerk off routine instead.

It's not great and it's far from perfect but life is busy and honestly masturbating right before bed and first thing in the morning has helped a little. Besides, it's way more fun and usually less painful than concealing it all the time.

I say usually less painful because sometimes I like to abuse myself by masturbating for hours on end to see how long I can go without erupting all over the sheets which usually leaves my dick pretty swollen and sore.

I kinda wish I didn't have to worry about my erections at all but with the recession my three sisters and I have all had to move back in with mom for one reason or another.

It's embarrassing for us and privacy is almost nonexistent but having us home makes her happy so it's kind of perfect for right now. Or I should say it would be if my prick didn't have a mind of it's own popping up every five minutes to say hello.

Living with four women you're related to means the fewer no reason boners the better. I mean they're not for no reason but if I ever get caught that's my excuse. It's only going to get worse too because our aunt Riley and her daughter Sam are spending the summer with us before Sam returns to UPenn in the fall.

Needless to say I really don't want to deal with the drama a public erection in a house full of female relatives would cause.

That's why I'm running upstairs right now to rub one out before I go pick them up from the airport. It's not my usual pre-bedtime dick in hand fun time routine but figured it would be better to be safe than sorry. Can't exactly be standing at attention at baggage claim or worse during a long hug hello with my aunt or cousin.

I flew into my room, swiped at the door in a lazy attempt to close it behind me, dropped my shorts to the floor and rolled into bed. My penis was already rock hard and throbbing in anticipation. I quickly slathered a thick layer of lube all over my hair free care free manhood and was off to the races.

God it felt good. Why wasn't I masturbating in the afternoon more frequently? My legs were slightly bent, relaxed out to the sides, my right hand was stroking up and down on my shaft while my left hand loosely cranked around the neck and head.

After a few minutes pre-cum beaded from my urethra before rolling down the backside of my pink helmet and into my twirling left hand. Then another and another.

I don't know if it was the change in routine or what but I suddenly felt compelled to taste it so I stopped masturbating and collected a big dollop of the clear liquid on my left index finger before continuing to stroke with my right. I rose it over my mouth and as I touched it to my tongue mom came barging in.

"If you don't leave now you'll hit traffi....oh....my cock!!! umm...shit...sorry sweaty...your cock err, your door was um...open or or I would have...I should ummm wow, have knocked...holy....umm why are you still...err stop it. You you Stop. Now! You...mmm... you should stop...please...stop..." Her words finally droned to a stop as her mouth just sorta hung open.

The look on her face was pure shock. It was like a train wreck. Something bad was happening but neither of us could look away. We had to see the crash for ourselves.

It was wrong but that made it so much hotter. My mom just saw me taste my own pre-cum which was salty but surprisingly delicious and now she's frozen in my doorway while I thrust my erection up and down through my clenched fist with vigor.

Did she just bite her lip?

She just did it again!

"Mom. Mom, I'm gonna...cum. Mom...I'm...gonna...cccuuuumm!!! If you're gonna leave..." I tried to warn her.

Accidentally walking in on your adult child masturbating is one thing. Which we could probably come back from. Staying for the finale is something else entirely and there's no recovering from that.

"Oh God! Holy fuuuuck! I'm cuuuuuumminnng!!!!" She didn't budge. Her unblinking eyes remained locked on my situation seemingly waiting for the inevitable conclusion.

Oh dear God I broke my mom!

"I'm sooooorry!!!!" I cried as a long white torpedo of cum exploded from my spasming cock. Mom gasped faintly followed by enother explosion of equal size and force erupted from my now uncontrollable member. I closed my eyes as the shame riden ecstasy washed over me.

The two shots of cum splashed down on the bottom edge of my shirt before pooling on the bare patch of skin just above my penis.

A third sperm rope shot from my urethra into the hot wet constricting nothingness engulfing my member. Wait, what, that's not right.

My eyes opened to find mom bent over my bed her hands holding her hair back behind her ears with her head in my lap bobbing up, down and all around on my veiny meat rod like some sort of cum vacuum emphatically collecting every drop of my sperm in her hungry depraved mouth. She was taking it all in and so was I.

The visual made me cum harder. Sending spurt after spurt into her eager kisser as questions without answers danced through my head. Like, why didn't I stop? I certainly should have. Why was she doing this? Or, How did I taste? When's the last time she had a guy inside her? Do I taste better than they did? Is she going to swallow? I really hope she does. Did she say "my cock"? Interesting. Iwonder if Sam's ass and tits have gotten bigger in the last couple years since high school? Where did that come from? I'm gonna need to seek professional help after all of this. God I'm a freak.

I couldn't think about any of that anymore because what my mom was doing with her mouth was sensational. She was quite literally turning my mind to mush and with it the guild and shame also melted away.

I finally stopped pumping her mouth full of semen which was now leaking from the corners of her lips. She bobbed a few more times rubbing her tongue around the tip to ensure she got every last drop. My mother was nothing else if not thorough.

Then she stood up, licked her lips, mouth still full of splooge, crawled sexily up on the bed beside me on all fours like a jungle cat stalking it's prey before she looked up and pursed her lips to mine.

Without hesitation I returned the kiss. She flicked her cum covered tongue along my top lip ever so softly. It was a playful way to see how I'd respond.

I opened my mouth and licked her tongue directly. She got the response she was waiting for. Our tongues played for a few seconds before she snowballed some of my jizz in to my mouth.

"Let's swallow together shall we?" she asked softly.

All I could do was nod in approval.

It wasn't at all what I expected. It had always smelled a bit pungent but other than the saltiness it wasn't bad. The consistency was a bit weird but all in all it was hot and invigorating so I happily swallowed first. She smiled and immediately followed suit.

"Fuck! Mom I need to pick up Riley and Sam!"

I shot out of bed, into a pair of short grey running shorts and fled the scene of my crime so quick I didn't even hear mom say "I love you. be safe".

I pulled up to the arrivals loading zone 20 minutes late. Aunt Riley looked excited to see me with a beaming smile and an welcoming wave while Sam was buried in her phone texting up a storm. She did not look happy.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I had something come up which had to be cleaned up right away but I'm here now. Hopefully you weren't waiting long. How was the flight in?" I asked warmly as I hugged them before collecting their luggage in the trunk.

"It was long but not bad. We're happy to be here and can't wait to spend some much needed rest and relaxation time with the family." Aunt Riley sighed in relief as she climbed into the back seat.

"Someone can sit up here. That way I feel less like a chauffeur and more like you guys actually want to spend some time with me" I offered as I cleared some of last semester's books off the passenger seat.

Sam said thanks and stopped texting just long enough to climb in next to me.

"You'll have to excuse her. She just broke up with Ryan and now all of their friends are texting her to find out what happened. Hopefully she won't be like this for too much longer or I'LL HAVE TO TAKE HER PHONE." Aunt Riley barbed.

"Yeah, sorry I'm done. Ryan's a douche and if our friends want to take his side then it's a clean break for me. I don't need to see or hear from any of them again. I'll just have to make new friends when I get to UPenn. I'm not going to let any of them ruin my summer. Right cuz?" Sam replied as she turned her phone off and shoved it into her carry-on bag at her feet.

I looked over with an approving smile to see Sam still bent forward, her shirt had ridden up to expose her lower back and the top of her butt crack. She wasn't wearing panties. Coincidentally neither was I. Damn it, what's wrong with me? Now I'm staring at my cousin's ass. That professional help can't happen soon enough!

Sam locked eyes with me and I could tell she caught me looking. Oh well. After my midday snack with mom my cousin catching me ogling her didn't really carry the same weight it probably would have otherwise.

"Shall we?" Riley asked as she poked her head way up between our seats breaking our eye contact.

I started the car, pulled away from the curb and headed for home. This is shaping up to be one hell of an awkward summer!

"Hey, is that cum on your shirt?" Riley and Sam questioned in unison pointing to a spot just above my crotch. My little friend was beginning to swell again.