Within the Family Ch. 01

Story Info
It's your story to write. Here is just the start.
906 words
4.12
12.2k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkmind222
darkmind222
2,381 Followers

Here is your chance to write an incest story. I have started it below, and now you get to tell me what direction each chapter will take. I will choose the best comments and write from those directions. This is no longer my story, so go at it and may the best comment win.

Thanks to ChiefHal for his proofreading efforts.

*

Chapter One

Allan Golding had everything, a beautiful wife, and two grown children, that they had somehow not managed to stuff up completely. He had built up his business and then taken it to the world, making billions along the way. He felt the weight of expectation on his shoulders as soon as his feet were on the floor. Sitting on the side of the bed, he tried to relax his jaw and stop the incessant grinding that was ruining his teeth.

Allan looked over his shoulder at his sleeping wife. She was partly uncovered, her wonderful small breast and pink nipple exposed, along with most of her perfectly waxed pussy and her left leg. If he had the time and energy, he would tap that, but it had been months, and he didn't think he knew how to start.

He stepped into the walk-in shower and washed off his body. Soaping his long cock, that now lay slack between his legs. A few years back, it would still be hard after seeing Angela naked like that. He shook his head. There were things to do; thousands of people relied on him, and he had to get to it.

Walking through the hall, he ducked his head into Dean's room, hoping to say hello, but he was fast asleep. He passed Rebeca's door, and as usual, her bed was empty. He could smell the coffee as he entered the kitchen, taking the travel cup from his daughter's hand, a quick hug she held for a second longer, before he pulled away.

"Thanks Becca," He said, noticing his cock stirring and admonishing himself for that reaction.

The blades began beating as he crossed the manicured lawn, and he stepped into the bright silver chopper, and it lifted off as soon as his ass hit the seat.

Angela opened her eyes when she heard the chopper take off. She had strategically placed her silk sheets, so her best bits were uncovered but got no reaction. She was wet and ready, her libido getting more pressing with each passing year.

She opened her drawer and pulled out her biggest black dildo. She was going to wreck one of her holes today. Alan had left her hanging, and her pussy or asshole would be filled. She smeared her pussy juice around the tip rubbing it between her folds and making it froth along the sides of her pussy.

She had a choice to make here. Should she smash her pussy and leave it gaping, so if Alan wanted sex tonight, his cock wouldn't get the stimulation he needed, or should she stretch out her ass and it would be her little secret? She had always wanted a cock in there, but could never seem to bring it up with her husband.

"Ass or pussy, ass or pussy?" She whispered to herself.

Outside his parent's door, Dean stood frozen. He caught sight of his beautiful mom with a huge dildo poised at the entrance to her body. He was the youngest in the family and had never had sex. Being a rich kid sounded like the perfect life from the outside, but having bodyguards follow you everywhere cut down the opportunity to get laid.

The sight before him, made his cock begin to swell instantly. He felt it creeping up his body before the head poked out of his waistband. He saw his mother point the cockhead at her pussy, her juices glistening around the tip before she realigned it with her rosebud and pressed a little. She went back and forth a few times before he heard her whisper, "ass or pussy, ass or pussy?"

Rebeca stalled at the start of the hallway seeing her brother at his parent's doorway. She waited for him to move on, but he got closer to the gap instead. He was subconsciously stroking his cock through his sleep shorts before his cockhead pocked from the waistband. She watched in rapture as he pushed down the front allowing his big cock to flop into the air. It bobbed with his heartbeat, stiffening with one.

She had only seen cocks in porn, her sex life hampered by the expectations of her family's high profile. She was expected to be a good girl. But the truth was that she was horny all the time. She had even resorted to fooling around with one of her girlfriends, on one of the few sleepovers she was allowed.

This was a real cock and as big as most she had watched on porn clips. She knew it would never fit in her hole but desperately wanted to try. She plunged her hand down the front of her pants, fingering the sloppy mess she called a pussy.

Now it's over to you. Where do you want this to go? The best suggestions will be played out in the next chapter, and I will select someone to get the eBook of their choice from my collection. So, log in and comment or email me your directions for the next chapter.

darkmind222
darkmind222
2,381 Followers