Blood Lusts: Confessions of a Familiar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Roxanne finished pouring my wine, she poured her own and was seated. "Take and eat Charles," she said with a smile. "My house is yours."

As she sat next to me, she might have sensed my uneasiness about her nakedness and said with concern for my feelings "Does my lack of modesty offend you?"

"No," I replied. "Why do you ask," I pursued further.

"Being wealthy and living alone has provided me with what one could call certain eccentricities," Roxanne said with a smile. "One of them is being a modern woman who is not ashamed of her body."

"I see no problem with that," I responded and for some reason that escaped me, I boldly added "and I think your body is exquisite and that you are an attractive woman and am honored to be a guest in you home."

"Thank you my sweet," Roxanne replied, and without warning, leaned over and gave me a soft but loving kiss on the lips. "You are such a gentleman and I am honored to have met your acquaintance."

"So I hope you don't mind the informality of this interview," Roxanne added. "I find it much easier to talk to people in social settings. One can learn so much from another by observing them in a social setting, and if I may say, I feel you have mastered the social graces."

When I had finished my food and wine, Roxanne led me from the table over to a couch in front of a fireplace which mysteriously lit and we sat together. She sat right next to me and Roxanne had her arm around me on the back of the couch and began to softly caress the back on my neck with her fingers.

Normally, a strange, beautiful, seductive and sensual, naked woman, whom I just met, sitting this close to me, touching me in a sensual and seductive way, normally made me uncomfortable. However, I was oddly at ease, and found myself being willingly drawn further in to her carnal web of desires.

"So tell me more about you Sir Charles," Roxanne continued. "I have read your dossier and am very much impressed with your credentials, but they sometimes do not tell the whole story."

"I want to know more about you and who you are," Roxanne said putting my hand on hers and pulling them both to between her breasts.

"Tell me your hopes and dreams and what you see for yourself. I feel you will make a great addition to the company and since we will be working very, very close, I would like to know everything about the person I am going to spend time with."

I spent the next 30 minutes telling her all about me, my life as well as my hopes and dreams. Roxanne listened intently and just smiled, and as she did, she put her body next to mine, softly and seductively touching and caressing me, making me feel more at ease and under her spell.

After we had finished talking for the better part of an hour, Roxanne stood up and left the room and returned with a purple satin robe.

"Would you like to slip into something a little more comfortable," she said holding the robe up. "I know your voyage was long and arduous and you would probably like to remove those cumbersome clothes."

I must admit, I wanted to get out of this suit, and even though in most cases had not consented due to my upbringing, I allowed myself to be undressed by Roxanne and allowed her to place the satin robe on my naked body.

"Isn't that better," Roxanne softly said with a smile.

"Yes it is," I replied.

"I am glad you are comfortable." Roxanne said smiling. "I want to make your visit here a pleasant one and for you to feel perfectly at ease and comfortable."

"I am," I replied and with that, Roxanne took me by the hand and stood me up. "Dance with me Charles," she said politely as she went over to the phonograph and cranked the cylinder on which the music was imprinted.

The music was soft, romantic, classical tunes and as she disrobed, I stepped forth, disrobed and lovingly embraced her.

She put her arms around me and held me close then moved her arms up around my neck and kissed me with a long sensual tongue probing kiss. She then placed her head on my shoulder. Her soft naked body was pressed up against mine and much to my surprise, I did not mind.

However, even though she was seducing me, Roxanne still was a lady and felt for my feelings. She wanted it to be comfortable for me and as we danced, she whispered into my ear "Are you comfortable my beloved," to which I replied "Yes."

I wanted her, but I wanted it to be romantic and special, and not a heated rush. I danced with her and held her tight and slowly came under her spell.

Roxanne softly and lovingly kissed me on the lips again. I responded and our tongues once again probed each other's mouths and our hands caressed each other's bodies.

Roxanne changed the tenor of our conversation. "Tell me Charles, do you believe in destiny," she said with a sweet sultry voice.

"In a way, yes I do," I replied. "Why do you ask?"

"I firmly believe our being here together is not by accident," Roxanne said smiling. "I believe that fate has brought us together and ordained us to be united as one."

"I feel the same way my beloved," I replied. "However, I also believe we were once united in love and now are meant to be rejoined together in a union that reaches cross the vast expanse of time itself."

"Oh my sweet Prince", Roxanne said with a soft sweet loving sigh, "you don't know how long I have waited to hear that. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on you that were meant to be reunited together forever."

"As did I my love," I replied, kissing Roxanne and pulling her soft supple naked body to mine.

"Tell me Charles, are you be willing to pledge you life to be mine," as we broke the kiss and Roxanne was standing with her arms loving wrapped around my neck.

"I would pledge more than my life," I replied. "I would pledge my very soul to you."

"Before you commit my sweet, it is only fair that I let you know who I truly am," Roxanne said in a soft sweet voice. "I want you to know all about me, and then if you are willing to follow, we can consummate our union."

"Look deep in to my eyes my beloved Charles," Roxanne said sweetly "and behold who I really am."

As I gazed into her mystical crystal ice blue eyes, I felt funny, like I fell into a deep well and was whisked away. The present vanished and suddenly, I was in a different place and time entirely, witnessing a lifetime that spanned nearly six and one-half centuries.

The year was 1248 and I saw a young Hungarian Noble count, who at first glance, bore a striking resemblance to myself, and upon further observation, the resemblance became uncanny. He was me.

He was an exact mirror of myself, except that his hair was longer(shoulder length) and he possessed a beard. I also saw a young Irish lass named Roxanne, and it was my very own sweet Roxanne I had been holding in my arms.

The scene appeared to be a similar to that of a wedding night. Roxanne was dressed in a flowing white gown and I saw the young nobleman place the Ankh around her neck.

"Are you ready my beloved Roxanne to follow me," the young count said in a heavy Hungarian accent.

"Yes my lord," Roxanne replied. "I submit myself to you and the powers of darkness. I pledge my soul to be your bride and to walk with you in the night by your side and to rule as your countess."

"Die to your old flesh," the young count said, and with that, he bit her on the neck and drew all the blood from her body.

I saw Roxanne go limp and he held her lovingly in his arms.

"Now my sweet, be reborn into everlasting life" and with that he cut his wrist and held it over a goblet allowing the blood to flow into a goblet with an elixir and put the goblet to her lips.

Roxanne stirred and I saw her hands grasp the cup and she drank and then opened her eyes. The count extended his hand and said with a smile "Arise and walk with me my beloved bride."

Then I saw a village at unrest and an angry mob of villagers storming the young nobleman's castle. Out of love, he sends Roxanne away to safety deep inside the bowels of the castle.

I saw the villagers attack the young count and drive a stake through his heart as they have condemned him to be vampire. The villagers then set fire to the castle and leave the count to burn.

I saw Roxanne run to the young dying counts side and hold him. Her flowing white gown was now blood stained crimson and he assured her that their love was undying and pledged that he will one day find her and return to her to be her count again in another time and life. The young count died and Roxanne wept bitterly and pledged her soul to find her count again.

Next, I saw Roxanne back in her native Ireland for what appears to be for over 400 years. I saw her meet a young Italian woman named Isabella and Isabella falls under her charms and becomes her lover and Roxanne turns her into a familiar. Later she makes Isabella similar to a vampire.

Isabella and Roxanne seek out men and women of the street, those who society has abandoned and forgotten as prey. They seduce them with sensual lustful carnal desires of the flesh and then feast on their blood, and so as not to let them come back as vampires, they have steaks driven through their hearts by Roxanne's loyal gypsies.

It is now the late 1700's and I saw Roxanne and Isabella meeting Annika for the first time. They both know she is the one to complete their little circle. Annika, like Isabella was a harlot but from a noble family. The pay Annika a handsome sum of money and seduce her.

Isabella and Roxanne make love to Annika and then bit her and turn her into one of them. All three of them travel to London and take up residence in the Abby Roxanne had purchased. Roxanne establishes her shipping business and they live out their lives, until I show up in the picture.

As the story closes, I am suddenly and violently whisked back to reality. My head swam as I practically collapse and Roxanne catches me then sits me on the couch and kneels in front of me waiting patiently for me to recover.

"Are you okay my sweet," Roxanne asks in a loving tone as she caresses me.

"I think so yes," I replied

"So my beloved, are you still willing to follow me, knowing what you know" Roxanne asks with a gentle smile.

"Yes," I replied without hesitation.

"Very well my sweet," Roxanne said smiling. "Let us seal our union."

Roxanne took me by the hand and led me down into the bowels of the Abby underground into a secret bed chamber. There on the floor was a bed encircled by silver candelabras. With one wave of her hand, the candles were instantly lit.

Roxanne reached into an old wooden jewelry box shaped like a treasure chest and pulled out a solid golden Egyptian Ankh. It was the same Ankh that I saw the Hungarian count wearing in the vision Roxanne showed me.

Unlike the others, this one was larger(about 6 inches in length and 3 inches in width) and where the others only plain gold and had a single stone in the middle, this one was diamond encrusted along the edges and had a Jade green emerald set in a diamond background as the center stone.

"Wear this my beloved as a symbol of our life together," Roxanne said as she placed the necklace on me. "Come, let us consummate our love together and then you shall know immortality as I do."

Roxanne laid me on the bed and crawled on top of me so that her soft sweet body was pressed up against mine. Taking my penis in her hand, she lowered herself on to it until I was thrusted deep inside her oh so sweet flower of womanhood.

Roxanne began riding me with long intense motions. "Oh yes Charles my beloved," Roxanne moaned with pleasure "It has been so long since I have felt mortal pleasures."

Roxanne continued to ride me and I felt my penis swell and I knew it wasn't long until I sent forth my semen deep within her. Even though she was a member of the un-dead world of vampires, she still was able to feel carnal pleasures and knew how to please me.

Roxanne quivered as she climaxed sending her sweet honey dew nectar all over my penis. I felt myself twitch and I sent my semen spewing forth deep into her.

"Oh yes Charles my beloved," Roxanne moaned. "We are now one in flesh, let us now become one in spirit."

Roxanne dismounted me and laid on her back with her legs spread. "Cum to me my beloved," she beckoned. "Let us unite our souls together as one."

With that, I wasted no time in crawling on top of her and thrusting my manhood deep within her. I fucked her with long slow intense motions and she wrapped her long luscious legs around me and pulled me into her.

Roxanne recited something in what appeared to be in ancient language and mystically it was like our souls became one. We felt the other's pleasure. We made love like this for what seemed to be an eternity, and even today, I still don't know how long it really was.

At the height of our pleasures, Roxanne softly whispered "It is time for you to join my world my beloved."

I knew what was coming and I simply replied "I am ready my love."

"Most beloved goddesses, let Charles join my world," Roxanne said. "Make him my prince, my count, my consort, my equal, and eternal soul-mate and let him know my powers and strengths, yet spare him from my weaknesses and blood lusts. As it was with Isabella and Annika, let it be so with him."

Following her prayer, Roxanne's beautiful crystal ice blue eyes turned blood-red, she bore her fangs, and sunk them deep into my neck. Even tough it hurt immensely, it was highly erotic and gave me a thrill. I felt my head swim as my blood was being drained, and even though I instinctively knew I should fight it, I chose to submit to her and allow her to have her way with me.

Roxanne did not bleed me dry like she did her normal victims, but drained me to where I was on the just on verge of life and death. Roxanne then took a dagger, cut her wrist, bled into the pewter challis, the same one I saw in my vision, and had me drink the same elixir her count had her drink all those centuries ago.

"Drink my beloved and join me in immortality," Roxanne said sweetly with the voice of a thousand angels, as she held the challis, and allowed me to drink.

I drank what was a mixture wine, blood, and some secret mystical potion, and felt my life change in an instant. I felt revived, reinvigorated, and invincible.

"Welcome to immortality my beloved," Roxanne said smiling up at me "You will rule with me equally by my side forever as my prince and my consort. You have all of my powers but none of my weaknesses."

"However, there is one thing," Roxanne added. "We will provide each other our life forces through our blood. Every morning before dawn, we will make love as we did tonight and you will draw strength from me and I you. We will be united together in that way."

"Also, as an added benefit of being my consort, you will have two concubines to keep you company during the day and to please you when I am sleeping," Roxanne said smiling. "Isabella, Annika, come forth," Roxanne said in a deep summoning voice which seemed to echo throughout the room, and with that, they both materialized in the room.

"He is now one of us my beloveds," Roxanne said smiling to Annika and Isabella. "He is yours to enjoy while I return to my resting place until dusk. Have fun my pets and treat him well. He is special, my equal, and joint-heir to all I have, and will rule with us forever. At last, my beloved count has returned to me after all these centuries. Until tonight my beloved," Roxanne said giving me one last sensual kiss.

Roxanne walked to her vault which had mysteriously opened in the wall and laid upright in her chamber, crossed her arms over her chest with a smile on her face, and went to sleep as the vault closed, just as the cock crowed in the distance.

It was sunrise evidently and Isabella and Roxanne wasted no time and having their way with me. They made love to me and bit me as Roxanne had, but I still was conscious and found I was able to bare my fangs and bite into them and become one with them.

After two hours of making love, we all three dined, cleaned up and dressed as it was a normal business day. We presented to the world a normal everyday business as usual shipping business during the day light hours yet at night, we celebrated with unspeakable, lascivious licentious, carnal fleshly desires.

Who would have ever imagined my life would have ever turned out this way. If you were to ask me if I would have imagined this, I would have told you "Never in a million years," yet I would not trade it for all the riches in the universe.

Remember this story, and beware when venturing out alone at night in the dark deserted places, for you never know when you may meet one of us and if you are lucky, you might just live to see the morning light again.

12