Blood Moon Ch. 01

Story Info
An elf priestess meets a worgen while out at sea.
8.9k words
4.7
6.6k
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
317 Followers

A request featuring an OC named Seraphita Silverbreeze.

***

"Oh, there must be something you can do!"

A desperate blood elf woman was engrossed in a futile conversation with a stocky goblin who seemed less than enthusiastic about her complaints. She followed him as he worked, practically begging for what she knew was impossible in the hope that the little green man could produce a miracle.

The busy crew member sighed, stopped, and turned around to face her. He had delivered her luggage and now just wanted to get on with the rest of his work.

"Seraphita Silverbreeze was it?" He read from a clipboard that he had already checked at least half a dozen times.

The elf nodded hopefully, shaking her dark blue hair as she did so; her hands were clasped together against her bosom as if in prayer.

"Priestess... female blood elf... couple centuries old... to seek a better livelihood..." The goblin read through her recorded information, tapping against the clipboard as he did so. "Room 22 with her husband Ren Branson." Her gut dropped upon hearing that last part.

"Like I told the ticket inspector, I am not married! How could I have a husband when I have a fiancé?!"

"Look little miss bright eyes, I don't know what you elves are into and I don't care. I'm just doing my job." The goblin seemed to think of her as some weird nymphomaniac, and he made sure to put some space between them.

"I don't even know this 'Ren Branson'!" Seraphita stomped her foot in a furor of futile anger. "How can you expect me to live with a stranger in a single bedroom cabin for an entire week?"

The little hook nosed man just sighed.

"I understand your concern but there are simply no other cabins available. We will of course give you a full refund for the room, and if your husband—I mean, if your roommate makes any untoward advances just let us know and we'll deal with him."

With that, her last hope bowed and swiftly left.

Defeated, the elven priestess groaned, running a hand through her wavy blue hair in an attempt to steel her resolve before finally making her way towards her room. When she approached it, the door was closed and the hallway quiet. Perhaps if she was lucky her new roommate fell overboard or found another room.

Don't be like that, Sera, she mentally scolded herself.

Feeling a touch guilty over such thoughts, she opened the door and didn't even have to step inside to find out that her roommate had not, in fact, fallen overboard.

Seraphita was greeted by the stunning sight of a large furry worgen rummaging through a suitcase atop the bed. The only bed.

"This is my roommate?!" Her eyes widened in horror.

The man noticed her and smiled hospitably, dropping what he was doing and rushing over to meet her. He was large with shiny brown fur, blue eyes and an amiable looking face. Even more notable, however, was his distinct lack of clothing.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," he began. "I knew I had a roommate, but I didn't know it was such a pretty elf!"

He extended one of his large hands towards her in greeting, allowing it to hang awkwardly for a while as he waited for the bewildered woman to shake it.

Seraphita didn't shake his hand—didn't even acknowledge it. She stared past it at the worgen's uncovered manhood, mouth gaping without her realizing. It was certainly larger than what she was used to and looked different from an ordinary penis. It was like a mix between a human cock and a canine cock: slightly red with a pointy tip, a bulbous knot near the base and balls that hung like a heavy bag of fruit.

By the Light! It was... disgusting. Yes, that's the word she was looking for.

"Why are you naked?" The golden eyed priestess tore her gaze up and away from the man's genitals, matching his eyes for the first time.

"Why, see something you like?"

"Yes—I mean, no! Please cover yourself!"

"Nah, I always lounge around naked. Pants are way too uncomfortable to wear when you don't have to."

"When you don't have to? Are all Alliance men as boorish as you? How am I supposed to live with a naked worgen for a week!?" She sounded incredulous. Baffled. Utterly bewildered.

"I can think of a way," he replied, eyeing her suggestively. Apparently she was his type... then again, she was an elf. In her experience she was everyone's type.

Despite her outfit being a plain pair of black leather pants and a white button up shirt with an upturned collar, her hourglass curves refused to be hidden. In fact, they strained against the buttons and leather fabric containing them.

Seraphita crossed her arms defensively under her bosom. "I beg your pardon?" She couldn't resist another quick peek at his revolting and yet frustratingly enticing manhood. It had been a long time and Alliance or not she had to admit that he was rather well endowed.

"I'm just saying it would make the trip more tolerable. And besides, it's not like you'll see me again." The worgen shrugged and returned to what he was doing before she entered the room. "No pressure or anything, just a suggestion to cure the inevitable boredom."

"I'd rather not make this trip any worse," she retorted. Though to her dismay, a small, tiny part of her actually seemed to be considering it.

She shook the naughty temptation off and, for the next few hours, struggled to avoid her lecherous roommate. It wasn't easy in a small cabin room so she took to wandering around the ship, searching for ways to entertain herself while simultaneously mapping the ship in her head. Unfortunately, there wasn't a whole lot to do aboard the ship unless one liked to drink and gamble with goblins and other less than respectable people.

Eventually, Seraphita settled herself on top of the deck, sitting down and gazing out over the vast blue ocean. The ship rocked gently beneath her, cradled by the sea's tumbling waves. It creaked as if in protest, but the ocean ignored it and carried on as it always did.

A soft breeze blew through her hair, rustling it as a smile crept onto her face. For a moment she forgot about everything; her fiancé, the worgen, the hardships she had faced so far on her journey, all of it. The peaceful outdoors always brought out the best in her. She was no druid, but she wouldn't be an elf if she didn't have a bond with nature.

The sounds of heavy footsteps from behind Seraphita roused her from her reverie. Turning, she discovered an orc towering over her seated form. The peace was nice while it lasted.

"Evenin' miss." The man half-bowed his head in greeting. Seraphita reciprocated the gesture but said nothing.

"Me and the boys saw you sittin' over here and thought you looked bored." He motioned towards a ragtag group of orcs, humans and goblins. "We're gonna play some cards, wanna join?"

Man, he smelled bad.

"Ah... no thanks." Seraphita gave the man a pity smile, hoping he wouldn't press her any further. She may have been a priestess, but she was not averse to violence when it was necessary.

After an awkward moment of silence the orc shrugged and returned to his buddies. They seemed disappointed and so, not wanting to face a second pick-up attempt, she got up and left.

Not sure of where else to go, Seraphita made her way to the cafeteria.

It was largely empty and she quickly discovered why. A bored looking goblin served her something that was unidentifiable to her pedigreed eyes and then waved her away, returning to what was apparently his real job—tinkering with a sputtering, malfunctioning robot. Assuming it to be pointless, Seraphita withheld the protest simmering on her tongue.

The food—of which she ate very little—was more like dog food than anything fit for an elf—or any other race for that matter. It would seem that she would be surviving on mana biscuits and other dull conjurations for this trip. That, at least, she was used to.

She sighed and begrudgingly made her way back to her room, having quickly exhausted the ship's less than thrilling facilities. Along the way, the words of her nudist roommate invaded her thoughts. A week on this ship spent in her room would be awkward, and out of her room dull and boring. Not to mention the uncouth sailors and their depraved stares. She wouldn't even be able to read in their presence.

If she just took the admittedly handsome worgen up on his offer...

She shook her head and scowled, shaking her dark blue locks as she mentally chastised herself. He was Alliance! And a worgen! And a brute! And had the perfect package and the cutest ears!

Stop it, Sera!

When she entered the room she was greeted once again by the naked worgen, relaxed upon the bed and reading a book which looked suspiciously like one that belonged to her. She couldn't quite recall what it was though.

"Back already?" He put the book down and sat up, drawing her eyes towards his groin. "Any chance you changed your mind?"

"Not in a million years, worgen." It was a lie, but he didn't need to know that. "Trying to tempt a priestess is pointless."

"I don't even think you'll live that long," he teased. "How about sometime within both of our lifetimes?"

When she ignored him, he went back to reading his book, seemingly content to drop the subject. For now, anyways.

Seraphita took to inspecting her things; the goblin she spoke to earlier dropped them off here and she wanted to make sure that nothing was stolen by either him or the worgen lying in bed a few feet away from her.

One bed. For an entire week.

She sighed and continued rummaging through her things, undergoing a thorough inspection of what was there and what wasn't. The Book of Ur—a tome containing information on worgen—was missing.

"HEY! FURBALL!" Seraphita spun to face her new roommate, an accusatory finger extended towards him.

Ren nearly jumped, eyes wide as he stared at her like a child caught being naughty. He must have been really into that book for her to surprise him so.

"What's the deal with taking my book?" she asked, fixing him with a glare.

"This? I'm just borrowing it." He placed a bookmark in it to mark his spot and then set it down.

"Borrowing without permission, huh? Steal anything else?"

"Call me a furball, a brute, an idiot, whatever—but I'm no thief. I saw it in your bags and thought it looked interesting. I mean, it's about me after all!" He thumbed his chest during that last part.

So he could read.

"Idiot."

Ren grinned and gestured towards her with his hand. "See, that's more like it."

Seraphita turned around, hiding the slight upwards curve of her blue-painted lips. She would not give him the satisfaction of seeing her smile, even if it was just a little one.

Finishing her inspection, she found that nothing else was missing. She was wary of trusting anyone, much less a member of the Alliance, but it seemed like he was telling the truth this time.

She fished out a book of her own to read and, to the worgen's surprise, laid down next to him, her head resting on the same propped up, built-for-two sized pillow that his was resting against. She would not let an oversized dog ruin her trip—or her precious time spent reading for that matter.

Making sure that she was as far apart from him as possible without having to worry about falling off the side of the bed, she began to read.

Unfortunately, she hadn't even read half a page before she was interrupted.

"Whatcha reading?" The worgen's rocky voice broke her concentration.

Seraphita brought her mouth to an annoyed line and slowly turned to face him.

"Healing with Arcana." Dismissively, she turned her attention back to her book.

"Can I read it when you're finished? Sounds like it could come in handy." His question was sincere, his expression curious.

"It's in Thalassian."

She didn't look at him this time.

"Oh."

To her surprise, there were no further interruptions. Seraphita read her book in peace, absorbing it's information whilst Ren Branson did the same to the book he was reading. Hours passed without a word, and at times she forgot the worgen was even there, so engrossed was she, and so quiet was he.

Eventually—many chapters later in fact—Seraphita yawned and placed the book on her nightstand after marking her place with a flower shaped bookmark. Looking over, she discovered that Ren had dozed off.

No wonder he was so quiet.

She got out of bed and walked around to his side, taking the book and marking his spot. After leaving it on his nightstand, she stretched and took the time to prepare herself for bed. She wasn't keen on sleeping with a stranger, especially not a large furry one, but somehow it seemed like admitting defeat if she gave up the bed to him. Besides that, she also didn't want to sleep on the hard floor.

Seraphita settled in nicely, changing into pajamas and using a spare blanket that she kept with her to shield herself from the cool air. Honestly, for a less than reputable goblin passenger ship, the bed wasn't half bad.

She closed her eyes and allowed her mind to wander untethered by inhibitions or distractions. Long minutes ticked by, her mind racing with the thoughts of what she had gone through that day.

Unbelievable, she thought. How could those idiots mix things up like this? I know this is a neutral ship, but come on! Mixing Alliance and Horde is bad enough, but men and women? Worgen and blood elf?

Seraphita glanced to her right, suddenly afraid that the worgen might attack her during the night. No, still sleeping.

It was dark, but her glowing yellow eyes allowed her to make out his features. He had dark brown fur and smelled earthy, but not particularly bad—and though she was only 5'8 without heels, she could tell from earlier that he was tall; larger than most orcs and more comparable to a tauren. Inspecting his face, he was oddly cute. Though whether that was in a cute puppy sort of way or a cute guy sort of way she wasn't exactly sure.

What are you doing? She shook her head and looked back up at the ceiling, closing her eyes and shutting off her night lights. The man's a savage, she thought before her mind began to gradually drift away to sleep.

"I'm sorry for my behavior earlier."

The gentle rumble of his voice beside her caused her eyes to shoot open. She didn't reply, though it was obvious from her glowing eyes that she was awake.

The worgen seemed to hesitate before continuing.

"My name is Ren Branson. What's yours?"

That's right, she knew his name because of the crew member she talked to, but they had never properly introduced themselves. She was too... distracted.

"Seraphita Silverbreeze," she murmured.

"Pretty name." Ren paused. "Goodnight Sera."

"Goodnight."

Perhaps he wasn't so bad. Now if only he would put some clothes on...

***

Seraphita woke to the sound of a creaky door closing. Dawn had arrived and with it came the sounds of the ship and it's crew. She pulled the blanket over her head and buried her face in the pillow. It was hard to breathe, but she was stubborn and laid still for a while until at last she relented, tossing the blanket to the side and sitting up, annoyed at the sun for banishing the night and disturbing her rest.

Suddenly remembering the day before, she jerked her head to the side towards an empty right half of the mattress. Ren Branson was already awake and out of the room, no doubt getting whatever sloppy excuse for breakfast they served on this ship.

Seraphita on the other hand would not be caught dead going into that dreadful cafeteria again.

She locked the door and rummaged through her belongings, fishing out the clothing that she normally wore during day to day activities. Placing them upon the bed, she stripped out of her pajamas and walked over towards a dirty mirror attached to a dresser. She had been called vain before, but was that really so bad?

I mean, just look at me. What's wrong with admiring beauty?

Seraphita struck a pose and admired herself, her dominant left hand gripping at one of her hips as she leaned her weight to the other side. Her skin was pale like the moon, yet smooth and pristine, unmarred by blemishes or battle scars; for she was a priestess, not a soldier or even a peasant with sun damaged skin and bones that ached. A fair maiden was she, and a maidenly body she did possess.

As she was no soldier and was unaccustomed to physical activity, she lacked the toned muscles of the blood knights or rangers back home, yet her femininity suffered not for it. Seraphita's body was soft, with plump breasts topped by little pink nipples and an ass that stuck out like a hump. Her stomach, though lacking any sort of forged muscular definition, was flat with a hollow navel that led to a thin waist contrasted by a wide pair of hips and thick thighs. Blessed by superb genetics even for an elf, all of the fat in her body seemed to go to exactly the right places. These genetics made her prime breeding material—particularly with such womanly hips that begged to bear children, and yet in her 233 years of life her womb had yet to be claimed.

Remembering that Ren could come back at any second, Seraphita hurriedly donned her new attire before once again checking herself out in the dusty mirror.

The fashion conscious elf wore a matching blue-violet ensemble with long, fingerless opera style gloves that extended up her arms and nearly over her shoulders. Enchanted silver bracers clung to her forearms, enhancing her magical capabilities while a choker with the symbol of Quel'thalas adorned her slender neck. Set on top of each of these bracers was a single opulent gemstone, glowing the same shade of yellow as her eyes and containing magic that further enhanced her abilities. Tightly hugging her torso was an overbust corset with an identical gem centered between her breasts. Lined with a dark purple trim and patterns that similarly lined each of her other garments, it showed off her figure well, accentuating her breasts which were pushed up partially out of the corset. Down the middle towards the bottom, it split and created two shark fin shaped pieces of fabric that revealed a hint of her soft tummy and drooped down over a miniskirt that just barely did it's job.

Like her corset, the little skirt was tight with patterns on either side of it near her upper thighs. A belt with an attached chain hugged her hips and served to keep it snugly in place, though it struggled in the back where the bulge of her rather large behind pushed against it. It wasn't something a priestess would normally wear, but she liked the little thing even if her ass nearly—and sometimes did—poke out from underneath it. Matching her opera style gloves was a pair of thigh-high boots that ended in silver heels and passed underneath silver diamond shaped knee guards. Poking out from above the thigh-highs was flower-patterned lace that, regardless of intention, made her outfit seem even more provocative than it would have already otherwise been. Seraphita didn't care though. She dressed for herself and she liked to look good, simple as that.

Satisfied with her change in clothing, the elf adjusted her hair and makeup before exiting the room. She didn't have any particular reason in mind for leaving, but she did want to stretch her legs.

Climbing up a set of stairs and onto the deck, she was disappointed to see so many people out and about. It was to be expected of course, but she was hoping for some peace and quiet. Unfortunately, as soon as she stepped onto the deck heads turned towards her, admiring her body just as she had done earlier in the mirror.

I suppose I should have expected this as well.

While she wasn't the only woman on the ship, she was certainly the most attractive. Luckily, the ship and it's crew had been in port for a while and the sailors had undoubtedly spent a far share of their earnings on whores before setting off.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
317 Followers