Blood Moon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
311 Followers

And if they did become too frisky, well, she wasn't too worried. She knew how to handle herself, even if doing so was unpleasant.

Seraphita did her best to avoid the men on deck, looking for a spot to relax and admire the view before finally settling on an area near the stern largely devoid of people. Once again she had forgotten to bring reading material, but that was ok. She was content with admiring the waves and getting some sun. Just a slight tan would do.

It wasn't long after sitting down that she heard the thumping of footsteps behind her.

Again? She turned around and looked up at the presumed suitor.

"Hello." This time it wasn't an orc, but her indecent roommate.

"Oh, it's you." Seraphita turned her back towards him, returning her attention to the ocean.

"Ouch. Mind if I sit down?"

She shot him a sideways glance, wary of his intentions but finding no real reason to deny him. "Go ahead."

The worgen dropped down next to her and looked out over the ocean just as she was doing. She continued to eye him for a moment before opening her mouth to speak.

"Wearing pants I see."

"Shorts, but yes." Ren looked at her, not-so-subtly admiring her body.

" 'Sorry for my behavior,' was it?" she quoted him from the night before, using his own words against him.

"I stand by that statement." He crossed his arms matter-of-factly, still staring down her top.

"Right. I'm sure that isn't the only thing standing," she quipped, pulling up her corset. It was no use, of course. Her breasts were too large, and the corset too small.

"Hey, was that a joke? I didn't know elves knew about those."

Seraphita rolled her eyes, but a slight smile formed on her pretty face.

Ren grinned and leaned back on his hands, noticing for the first time the bulge in his trousers. Apparently she had been right. He cleared his throat and straightened up so as to try and hide it before speaking up again.

"So... why's a priestess of Quel'thalas traveling to a town like Gadgetzan?"

"I don't think that's any of your business," she snorted, losing her affability.

"Tell you what, talk to me and I'll start wearing shorts inside our cabin."

She met his eyes and cocked one of her long elven eyebrows at him. "Now that is tempting." Seraphita thought for a moment, gazing up at a seagull flying around the ship as she did so. After a moment of contemplation she spoke up. "I'm looking for my fiancé's killer." She glanced at Ren and cracked a smile. "Oh, don't look so grim, it was an arranged marriage."

Ren didn't appear particularly convinced. "I see... and you think the killer might have traveled all the way to Gadgetzan." He scratched his furry chin, eyeing her suspiciously.

"What's with that look? You look dumber than usual."

"You don't seem too heartbroken is all, so why are you going halfway around the world looking for his killer?"

"Because I was framed for his murder." A touch of white hot anger flashed across her face. "If I wasn't, I'd still be in Silvermoon."

"Framed, eh?" He sounded doubtful.

"There may not have been any love between us but I certainly didn't kill him. My dagger—a family heirloom—was used to murder him." Her anger evaporated as quickly as it had appeared, replaced by the kind of exhaustion that sleep couldn't cure. "I'm sure even a simpleton such as yourself can understand the implications of that."

Ren whistled, choosing to ignore her comment. "Family heirloom, eh? You some kind of rich noblewoman?"

Seraphita shrugged. "You could say that. My family is part of the Magisters; have been for hundreds of years." She looked at the worgen, watching the wheels in his head turn. Slowly. "What is it?"

"You got a bounty on your head?"

"Oh, shut up."

"I'm just kidding," he laughed. "I wouldn't turn you in even if there was a bounty. I believe you."

"That's good to know, because there's a five-thousand gold reward on my head." Seraphita grinned and the man laughed harder.

"So, what's with you?" she asked once his laughter died down.

"Me? My story isn't nearly as interesting as yours. Just a sword for hire is all I am."

"And have you been hired or are you still working on that part?"

"Still working on it," he said with a wink.

Seraphita smiled and nodded, gazing into his blue eyes for a moment before returning her attention back to the seagulls.

They sat for around half an hour before heading back to their room, high in spirits and more friendly than before. Once there, she conjured some biscuits for breakfast and shared them with the worgen. They weren't great but they sure beat what was served onboard.

"You're much more agreeable with shorts on," she teased, tossing him a rag as he sprinkled crumbs over the table they were seated at.

"Yeah, yeah. You don't know what you're missing," he said through bites of biscuit.

"Perhaps I don't," she mused.

Ren's ears perked up. "Is that curiosity I sense?

Seraphita smirked. "Don't push your luck, furball."

The two went along the rest of their day like normal, reading, exercising and occasionally exchanging banter. There wasn't much else to do, and when it came time to sleep Seraphita was glad that her furry roommate had finally put on some clothes.

***

Seraphita woke up and slowly opened her eyes, stretching like a starfish as she did so. Her foot brushed against something hairy and she realized that this time she had awoken before her roommate.

The elf yawned and gingerly crept out of bed, careful not to awaken the man. She made her way towards the ridiculous and yet ingenious goblin designed bathroom where she discarded her pajamas and hopped into an almost too hot shower. It seemed to barely function properly, but it was a welcome addition nonetheless and was well worth the extra coin spent on the room.

Seraphita cleaned herself thoroughly and properly as one of her pedigree was expected to. Afterwards, she allowed herself to relax, letting the warm water wash over her as her mind wandered.

Her unexpected roommate honestly wasn't as bad as she had initially thought—especially with shorts on. Then again, even without the shorts...

No no no, he's just an overgrown dog! Sure he's cute with gorgeous eyes and he's muscular and fun to be around with a cock that looks more delicious than the beer basted boar ribs mother used to make but he's not that handsome!

Despite the inner warfare going on within her, Sera couldn't stop thinking about him. She knew that she shouldn't, but she just couldn't help it. His naked form refused to be banished from her mind and the more she thought of his cock the more she felt the desire to taste it—to take it. She had never been like this before, so why now of all times?

Absentmindedly, she brought a hand up to one of her breasts. Large yet firm, it lacked any hint of sag despite her centuries long life. She squeezed it gently, a barely audible moan escaping past her lips as her slender fingers brushed the tiny pink nub of her nipple. The image of Ren's body wouldn't leave her head, so she forced herself out of the shower, inspected herself in the mirror and reapplied her makeup. After a moment of self-admiration, Seraphita donned a cotton bathrobe—white as snow—and exited the washroom with a gasp.

Her roommate had awoken and was doing some morning exercises in the middle of the room. More importantly, he was naked.

"Well, that certainly didn't last very long." Seraphita crossed her arms, masking her desire with a disapproving face.

Ren started and turned towards her, giving her a good look at his package.

Why do you tease me so? she asked nobody in particular.

"Sorry, I figured I could squeeze in some exercise while you were tidying yourself up. I'll put something on."

By the Light that was a good looking cock! Sera followed it with hypnotized eyes, watching it intently as he moved. She found his knot particularly enchanting, and when he moved to put on his shorts she did something very, very stupid.

"Wait." Her hands moved to the belt on her robe, slowly undoing it as she stepped towards him, hips swaying seductively until finally she came to a standstill a couple of feet in front of him.

"What's with you?"

"You were right, it was curiosity."

Biting her lip and feeling a surge of adrenaline rush through her, Seraphita allowed the bathrobe to crumple to the ground, unveiling her body to the worgen like an exquisite piece of art.

Ren grinned and dropped the shorts he was carrying just as Seraphita, egged on by pent up lust, lowered herself down onto her knees in front of him.

"About time!" he said, still beaming.

"I told you, don't push it," she warned.

The threat appeared hollow however, as she was staring reverently at his cock and biting into her bottom lip. It was right in front of her, so close that she could smell it's musky scent.

Seraphita blushed, embarrassed by how much she wanted to taste the worgen's appetizing member. She was a priestess and while not celibate or strictly forbidden from indulging in personal relationships, having sex with a stranger she had just met would certainly be frowned upon—especially one belonging to the Alliance.

She buried her head in her hands as the angel on her shoulder made one last feeble protest.

So much for being dignified. What the hell am I doing?

She lifted her head and took another look at the man's cock, mouth watering as she eyed the visible knot near the base of his shaft.

Oh well, it's not as if the prudes back in Silvermoon will know.

Seraphita leaned in and gave it a lingering lick, grabbing the shaft for support as she did so. Her tongue flattened against it, stimulating her taste buds with her first taste of worgen cock. She was hooked.

Grinning, she gave it a few more licks, her hesitation gone and all prior doubts thrown out the window. Quickly, Sera's tongue found what had been haunting and teasing her since she had first laid eyes upon it: the worgen's knot.

She lapped at it with her little tongue, his flavor and musk making her head spin. Seraphita relished it and Ren encouraged her by gently petting her head, causing her to nearly melt into him. In a lewd display of affection, she rained kisses upon his knot, leaving it covered in blue lip prints from her expensive lipstick. It was so unusual for her, and she couldn't help but pay it special attention until Ren's guidance peeled her away from it.

Drunk on desire—and perhaps the worgen's scent—she did whatever she was told and soon found herself guided onto the head of his cock. She took it eagerly, moaning a sensual Mmm while her new lover did the same from above her. Seraphita didn't venture much further however, and instead suckled on the tip, swirling her tongue around the head and further smearing her lipstick.

Ren—who was more than delighted at this sudden turn of events—was not quite satisfied with just having his head slobbered on. Carefully, and with his hand on the back of her head, he pushed her down onto his manhood, testing the limits of the priestess' mouth. Seraphita sputtered and gagged but didn't protest, content with allowing the worgen to use her throat as he pleased. Over and over Ren did this, training the docile elf until she could nearly take him in his entirety.

Once she had accomplished this he released his grip on her, leaving Seraphita to her own devices. She took a breather, grinning up at the man with a chin covered in spittle before going back to work. Using her newfound skills, she took to deepthroating the worgen, coating his crimson shaft in a murky layer of blue lipstick. Intent on impressing him, she sucked him off as best she could, earning pleased groans from Ren. His moans were music to her ears, a sign of a job well done—but it wasn't enough.

He hasn't seen anything yet.

Seraphita placed her hands on the worgen's furry hips and narrowed her eyes, pushing forward defiantly until there was no more dick left to take. With her long elven ears flattened against her head, and plush lips sealed tightly around his girth, she looked up at him, having taken the entirety of his manhood save for his knot which brushed tantalizingly against her lips.

She couldn't hold it for very long but her message was well received nonetheless. She pulled back after a few seconds, coughing and sputtering as punishment for defying her gag reflex.

"I think I'm in love," Ren gasped, giving the elf praise via an affectionate pat on the head.

Seraphita winked up at him, catching her breath but feeling a surge of pride rush through her. Her respite was short lived however and she soon found herself going back to work when Ren lifted his cock and instructed her to take care of his aching balls. She did so happily, burying her face in his sack and servicing the orbs with just as much enthusiasm as she had used to suck his cock. Her tongue quickly drenched his sack in saliva and her lips pulled each nut into her maw until it was released with a satisfying pop.

"Better than mana biscuits," she said with a smirk.

Wantonly, she pushed herself back into his balls and moaned, tongue sloppily lolling out of her mouth until she was finished and they were quite literally blue from her smeared lipstick. Returning her attention back to the worgen's cock, she was interrupted when she was picked up and manhandled as if she weighed nothing at all. Before she knew it she was on the bed atop Ren with his cock in her face and her peach in his.

"Give a girl some warning next t—Ah! Oh my..." Seraphita squirmed and looked back at her furry lover. He was using his long tongue to reach places she didn't even know existed.

A long husky groan forced its way out from between her lips, head drooping as she struggled to recover her wits. One of her little hands absent-mindedly stroked Ren's cock, slowly and without purpose for she could barely concentrate with him lapping at her pussy. His tongue was divine and he was certainly blessing her with it with lick after lick against her swollen clit and her pink folds.

In no time at all her nectar began to flow like water and Ren licked up every drop of it, his skilled tongue stimulating her clit like no other before. The pleasure was maddening but she pulled herself together enough to resume her sloppy blowjob, wrapping her full lips back around his cockhead and continuing her descent.

Before long she was bobbing her head in his lap, damp blue hair cascading around her beautiful face. The worgen eating her out made it hard to concentrate but she tried her best regardless, moaning around the girthy meat in her mouth. Not at all used to sucking worgen cock or being orally pleasured by one, Seraphita felt a tad overwhelmed, and the man's musky scent didn't help any. Nevertheless, her dick sucking skills seemed to suffer not for it as Ren was moaning nearly as much as she was.

She took great pride in this—she strove to be great at everything she put her mind to, and as she was currently learning, that seemed to include sucking off worgen nearly two times her size. She pulled back and slapped his manhood against her tongue before twirling it around his tip. She would use her mouth to tame this man.

Either that, or he would tame her with his cock.

Seraphita grinned and took Ren's length into her mouth again. Either way was fine by her so long as she got more of his delicious cock. It had been so long, and she was going to enjoy herself as much as possible.

She sealed her lips around his tip and sucked on it, cheeks turning concave while her hands got to work twisting and jerking his shaft. Soon enough, the fruits of her labor paid off. Pre-cum began to dribble up like oil and the elf slurped it up with a smile, thirsty for the real thing but finding the appetizer more than tasty enough. Using her hands, she squeezed and coaxed more out of him, drinking it all down until she was interrupted—forcibly rearranged once more by Ren and his strong arms.

Seraphita found herself on her hands and knees this time with the worgen looming over her from behind. Feeling anxious but excited more than anything, she fixed her posture, assuming a position better suited for mating with a wolf-man. Face down with her big ass presented to him, she prepared for what she assumed would be a rough and unforgettable experience.

"You seem awfully eager, Sera. How long have you been waiting for this?" Ren admired the view, grabbing one of the elf's supple cheeks and squeezing it, careful not to hurt her with his claws. Her ass was impressively large for an elf, yet firm and not ill-shapen.

"You don't need to know that," she replied, a smile lightening her face. "What I can tell you is that I don't want to wait any longer." Seraphita impatiently wiggled her behind back against his hand.

" 'Not in a million years' she says," Ren teased, grasping his cock and rubbing it against her slick folds.

"Oh just fuck me," she demanded.

Just as eager to knot the elf as she was to take it, Ren complied with her demand. With one hand on her ass for stability, he slowly pushed forward, feeding his length into the priestess' welcoming pussy.

Seraphita crooned and closed her eyes, body nearly rocking with an orgasm just from the man's initial insertion. She braced herself for more and made a mental note to thank Ren later for taking it easy on her.

Slowly but surely the worgen bottomed out inside of her, stretching her more than she had been stretched in a very, very long time. He paused and gave her further time to acclimate to his girth, panting with his tongue lolling out as he took a similar breather. It wasn't everyday he got to fuck an elf—in fact it was the only day—and he was wholly unprepared for how tight she was.

After Ren felt a reasonable amount of time had passed, he began the real assault upon Sera's body. At first his strokes were slow, but gradually he picked up speed until his hips slapped loudly against her raised ass and she was mewling like a cat. She felt amazing, but he was mindful of her safety; if he lacked self-control like some other worgen did he could end up hurting her in a primal, sex induced rampage.

Seraphita gripped at the sheets, eyes half-lidded as yet another moan escaped her body, freed by the nonstop thumping of Ren's hips against her booty. She had asked to be fucked and now she was getting exactly that, her little pussy receiving an ample dose of worgen dick that had her dripping with satisfaction. It was beyond compare or expectation.

By the Sunwell she really was hooked.

Ren's knot bumped against her with nearly every thrust, making her shiver in anticipation. Would it fit? What if it did and she got pregnant? Was that even possible? A particularly hard, toe curling thrust knocked these questions from her head and caused her bubbly ass to jiggle like the waves their boat was floating upon. Seraphita tossed her head back and moaned pathetically, her radiant yellow eyes rolling up into her head as an orgasm finally rocked her body. Whether or not the worgen knew of it was a mystery, for the steady pounding of his cock into her never stopped. His powerful hips slamming against her, his knot knocking on her door, his balls slapping against her clit—he was relentless and she absolutely loved it.

The sinful priestess wiped matted strands of her azure hair away from her eyes and looked back at her forbidden lover. As great as his cock was, the sight of him towering over her as he worked her luscious body gave her butterflies. Seraphita wasn't sure if she was just drunk on cock or caught up in the moment, but worgen or not she found him to be as beautiful as she was.

Ren didn't seem to notice her adoring stares, so focused was he on fucking her brains out and knotting her tight elven pussy. What he did notice were her emphatic moans, so loud and frequent that there came an angry pounding on the outside wall from the hallway. He paid it no heed however, and If Seraphita cared about the upset passenger she certainly didn't show it. She had been taught how to be a lady, but taking worgen cock was not a part of those lessons—she simply couldn't help it if she disturbed some of their neighbors.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
311 Followers