Blood Moon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ren gave her ass a slap, causing her to yelp in surprise. She glared back at him in feigned annoyance but he ignored her, giving her cheeks a few more quick swats of the paw and admiring the way her booty jiggled. Her thick behind was typically milky white, but thanks to his claws and the workout he was giving it her cheeks were mottled and covered in shallow claw marks. Seraphita took her punishment without complaint, submitting herself wholly to the worgen's will. She could sense him struggling to fit his knot inside her—thrust after thrust—and she knew that eventually he would make it fit. The thought thrilled her more than she thought possible and the knowledge that it could fill her at any moment set her on edge.

Despite the fact that Ren was pounding her into the bedsheets, it took quite some time before he actually managed to accomplish this goal. Panting like a dog and drooling more than Seraphita's overly fucked pussy, Ren finally slammed himself home with a thrust that made her ass wobble and his balls slap up against her clit. He buried his cock within her and then continued further, finally consummating his victory over her inhibitions by knotting the gorgeous elf.

He howled and Seraphita nearly did the same, her eyes bulging for an instant before the orgasm hit her. It was pure bliss, better than she had ever dreamed of, and her mind went blank as she rode it out. Her body, so full and luscious, shuddered and quaked as she had the best orgasm she had felt in the last two centuries, her pussy rippling and her clit throbbing.

Pushing her fat ass back against Ren's cock, she ground her teeth together and nearly went cross eyed if not for one of her eyes being squeezed tightly shut. His knot quickly swelled in size, fulfilling it's duty of locking her in place as he pumped her full of his hot cum, sticky and virile. If she was in a proper state of mind perhaps she would have had more doubts about getting creampie'd by a worgen, however Seraphita was not of proper mind. In this moment she was a mess of physical pleasure, the knotting of her pussy inflaming her desire, and she delighted in the feeling of her womb being invaded by Ren's potent seed.

At last, when both of their orgasms finally died down, Seraphita lied limply upon the bed with her head resting atop her arms, basking in the afterglow of their love making and feeling positively radiant. She closed her eyes, breathing heavily as she recuperated.

Thanks to Ren's knot, his cock was still buried within her, keeping her ass propped up in the air. She enjoyed that full feeling while she rested, listening to the labored panting of her incredible lover. Her thoughts turned to what had just occurred and how scandalous it was. How wonderful it was, how much cum was being pumped into her even still...

Then it hit her—she had forgotten to cast a contraceptive spell beforehand.

Slowly, Sera's eyes widened as panic set in. How could she forget something so important?

"You came inside me..."

"Geez, you just noticed?" Ren sounded insulted.

"What if I get pregnant and have a bunch of little puppies?"

"I don't think it works like that," he replied, scratching his head in thought. Then again, I'm no expert.

Seraphita ignored him, practically hysterical at this point. "I have things to do, I can't be raising kids—I mean I don't even have a home I'm just traveling from one place to another! And how am I supposed to find my fiancé's killer if I have to take care of a litter of brats? I'll never clear my name!" She spoke without pause, firing off rapidly and anxiously twirling a stray lock of hair.

"Just calm down for a moment, there's no use in—"

"Shut up you, this is your fault."

"Hey, you wanted it just as much as I did." Ren softened up and gave her an intended-to-be-soothing pat on the behind. "Just let nature take its course and if you get pregnant I'll take care of ya."

Seraphita groaned and covered her face with her hands. "Great, the Alliance mercenary is going to take care of me. I guess I'll have to live in goblin territories and... wait a minute. I've got a vial of contraceptive elixir in my bags!" It was a goblin concoction but guaranteed to work.

Praise the Light, she thought, feeling as if a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. When she was no longer locked in place by the worgen's knot she would retrieve it from her bags and her worries would be over. She had nothing to worry about.

"How long are we going to be like this?" she asked.

"About ten minutes or so." He yawned and grinded his hips against her, clawed fingers playing at the meaty cheeks of her rump.

Seraphita nodded and waited patiently. Now that she didn't have to worry about getting pregnant she could once again enjoy the feeling of being utterly stuffed by the worgen's package. It was sublime—Ren had cum so much that she could feel it sloshing around inside of her and over the next ten minutes or so he continued to shoot even more of his sticky baby batter into her welcoming pussy. Provided she remembered her contraceptive spell, it was a feeling she could get used to.

When at last she felt his knot shrinking, she pulled away from him and, with some help on his end, freed herself from his cock.

"That was amazing," she said, rolling onto her back and gazing up at the worgen. Her large breasts jiggled as she did so, catching Ren's predatory eyes. Each was a good handful even for his hands and despite her protestations, the idea that her body was already so well suited for motherhood amused him.

A knock at the door roused the two of them, sending them scrambling off of the bed in search of their clothes. Seraphita picked up her bathrobe and hastily put it on, unwittingly leaving an indecent amount of cleavage showing.

"Hey furball, look in my bags for that elixir, will you? It should be in a small silver container." Ren nodded to her and she turned around, composing herself before opening the door.

"Hello, miss." It was the goblin she had complained to a couple of days ago. He was accompanied by two scary looking orc bruisers carrying axes.

"I'm sorry, is there a problem?" Seraphita adjusted her bathrobe so that it better covered her breasts and glared at the orcs who had quickly taken to staring at her chest.

"We received some noise complaints coming from your cabin, are you alright?" He glanced past her into the room, eyeing Ren as he dug through her belongings.

Feeling the worgen's cum dripping down her thighs, she squeezed her legs together and quickly came up with a lie.

"That was just a friendly argument between husband and wife, no need to worry." Seraphita smiled reassuringly but continued when she saw that he wasn't buying it. "See, he likes to refer to me as a bluehead but I prefer the term bluenette." She threw her hands into the air and shook her head as if that wasn't the dumbest thing the men had heard all month.

The green skinned trio exchanged a number of awkward glances before the goblin spoke up again. "I thought you said he wasn't your husband?"

"Oh, you know us elves!" she said, smiling wider as if that explained everything.

Apparently it did, for the goblin nodded, said his farewells and then left.

Seraphita quickly shut the door and spun on her heels, attention turning to the worgen still rummaging through her things.

"I guess we were a little too loud," she giggled, loosening her bathrobe so that her cleavage was nearly exposed again.

"We? That was all you." Ren paused and inspected something in his hand. "Is this it?"

He tossed her a little box which she caught easily. Within this box was her salvation, a life spared from obnoxious children. She opened it and her jaw dropped.

"He broke it." Despair settled in. Her last hope had literally shattered.

"Who broke it?" Ren sounded almost afraid, as if she would point the finger at him.

"That damn goblin!" she yelled, pointing her thumb at the door she had just closed. "He didn't handle my luggage properly and now I'm going to get pregnant with a bunch of little runts because of it!"

Ren hurried over and took her into his arms, trying his best to console her before they got even more noise complaints.

"I wouldn't worry too much, I doubt we're even compatible. I mean have you ever seen any half-worgen running around?" He chose not to remind her that he was actually just a cursed human and that half-elf, half-human children were not too uncommon.

"I hope you're right, if not that goblin will have hell to pay." After all, the Light could be used to heal and burn.

Seraphita allowed herself to be led into the washroom where she took a relaxing shower and thought about what had transpired. It was both an amazing and horrifying experience that had the potential to change her forever.

***

Seraphita Silverbreeze was back to her normal self the very next day, reading, staring out over the ocean, turning down men trying to flirt with her—the blood elf did her best not to think about the baby that might be forming within her. Though, the fact that she had indeed never seen any half-worgen children running around did wonders to comfort her.

At her suggestion, Ren returned to his previous ways of lounging around nude. Likewise, and at his suggestion, Sera decided to do the same. Naturally, this led to more than just lounging.

The sex continued for the rest of the trip—primal and full of passion, they made love multiple times a day, generating an extensive amount of noise complaints as they did so. Seraphita had known that she was hooked the moment she tasted him, and further knottings just cemented that fact. Ren was damn good in bed, but even though he fucked her brains out like no other and gave her the most intense orgasms she had ever had, she was coming to find that he was a lot more than just good dick. The worgen was good company, too, and the possibility that she was developing something of a crush on him was not lost on her.

So, by the fifth day out at sea she had all but stopped leaving her cabin. Becoming shut-ins for the rest of the trip, the two preferred to stay inside, talking, reading, but mainly fucking. Seraphita did make sure of one thing, however: never again did she forget her contraceptive spell.