Blood Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Light, this man did things to her.

Ren rose up, cupping her face with a large hand and giving her cheek a fond lick. Without thinking, she turned her head and caught his tongue in an awkward kiss that surprised the both of them. His tongue quickly overpowered hers and she moaned into him, eyes squeezed shut as his fingers roamed between her legs. Breaking off the kiss with a trail of saliva, he stroked her hair and then repositioned them both away from the headboard so that he could more easily service her. Sera spread her legs for him immediately, and he settled in between them, his hulking body laying atop hers with his weight supported by his muscled forearms. He was so much larger than her; looking up, she could see nothing but his chest unless she reclined her head. His manhood poked against her, glazing pre-cum against her soft skin, and he reached down to grasp at it, guiding it to her entrance and rubbing it up and down her folds.

It was far from her first time with the man, yet Seraphita felt excited beyond words as Ren teased his girthy head against her lips. She burned with an immeasurable desire, yearning to be filled, penetrated, ravaged, knotted and seeded. It was only then that she realized, with her lover knocking against her door, that she had forgotten to cast a contraceptive spell.

"Wait!" Her hands reached up and pressed against the worgen's chest, her efforts to move him as futile as the wind struggling to topple Silvermoon's great spires. Nevertheless, Ren stopped and craned his head to look down at her.

"What's wrong?" he asked, concern in his gravelly voice.

"I forgot my spell..."

For a moment Ren just looked at her confused, but then he understood and his eyes lit up. "So then forget it." He shifted his mass backwards so that they were face to face and then treated his tongue to her neck, eliciting little mewls from the confused elf.

"What if I get pregnant... have a litter of your puppies?"

"You know that's not how it works, Sera."

"How do you know?" she asked, knowing that he was right.

"Claudia told me."

Of course she did. Seraphita sighed. "...But if I do get pregnant?"

"I'll take care of you. I have money—probably more than you do, now—and I'm already in this together with you."

"How do you mean?" She moaned softly as Ren's tongue trailed over her breast.

"I killed Kaerys. Nearly cut his head off if you don't remember?"

"You could leave, though."

"I won't." The licking stopped and instead he stared into her eyes. Beyond their beauty she saw a man—a good man that wasn't lying when he said that he wouldn't leave her.

She swallowed. "You're trying to seduce me, Ren Branson." Her voice wavered a bit, but there was a cheerfulness to it.

"Trying?" he asked, sounding offended.

Sera laughed, and then after a moment of reflection opened her mouth to speak. "Alright, you win: no protection."

Ren grinned and gave her a loving lick on the forehead before reassuming his previous position, manhood pressing against her womanhood. This time, it entered her, spreading her lips and plunging deep into the heated depths of her core. Seraphita moaned unabashedly, angling her hips up into the worgen as he fed his length into her inch by incredible inch. She needed this—needed him—and she closed her eyes, delighting in and surrendering herself to the sensations of their lovemaking.

He bottomed out inside of her, his sexy baritone growls and grunts making her long ears quiver in pleasure. For a while he remained as such, grinding himself against her and enjoying the feeling of her tight walls contracting against him, until at last the thrusts began. Long, deep, and initially slow, they quickly ramped up to a brisk rut with his balls smacking against her upturned behind and her dainty feet wiggling in the air. Seraphita was reduced to a quivering mess in no time at all, and, after a series of exultant moans, she cried out against the giant mass of muscle and fur working her body. Her hands clutched at his back, digging into his brown coat as she shuddered and came, providing further lubrication for Ren as he ravaged her insides.

Despite her orgasm, the thrusts continued with unrestrained ferocity, and with it, unrestrained pleasure that coursed through both worgen and elf alike. It was better than anything before, even their time spent upon the ship, and she struggled to maintain even a single thread of coherent thought. Ren was a beast and he fucked her like one, the force of their mating rocking and straining the luxurious bed as he dominated her voluptuous body atop it, claiming her as his. The headboard tapped loosely against the wall and the bedsprings squeaked piteously—begging for relief—but the only sounds that seemed to touch her ears were Ren's animalistic moans as he filled her over and over, hammering at her well-lubed cervix and making her toes curl as they bounced in the air on either side of his body.

Seraphita lost track of the time she had spent underneath the pillaging worgen, but, amazing as their coupling was, the time seemed to fly by at a dreamlike pace. The pleasure was almost too much for her small elven body to bear, if such a thing was possible, yet she found herself wanting more; wanting something that she had first experienced during her maritime journey to Gadgetzan—Ren's knot. She had become addicted to it during their week spent together. She wanted to feel it push into her, to hold her in place and show that she was his as he pumped her full of his baby batter. Even now she could feel it trying to enter her, could hear Ren's frustrated growls as he struggled to slam it home.

Just as he was excited to give it, she was equally as excited to take it, and she pushed herself up into him, doing her best to aid him in his conquest of her body. It was the best she could do, and, after a flurry of powerful thrusts, her efforts paid off. Ren's hips collided with hers, burying his cock deep within her and then continuing, sinking his red hot knot within her sopping pussy. It began to immediately enlarge, seeking to complete its task of securing her in place as her furry lover howled like a wolf possessed. Seraphita nearly did the same, crying out in sublime ecstasy, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around Ren as her body shuddered in a blissful orgasm that had her seeing stars.

Locked in place underneath the massive worgen, she could do nothing as his balls unloaded their payload within her, drenching, coating and flooding her insides with a sea of potent sperm that had but one goal in mind: fertilizing her. Still moaning, her addled thoughts briefly turned to the fact that she had not cast her birth control enchanment and she found that even now, thousands of miles away from home and in the process of being bred by a worgen, she was truly fine with her decision to forgo it. She smiled deliriously and crooned when Ren bucked against her with a huff of his nostrils, ensuring that she was utterly stuffed full of cock, cum, and a knot that stretched her pussy to its absolute limit.

Duty finished and his balls momentarily spent, he relaxed atop her, his big hairy form enveloping her small frame like a cozy blanket pulled over her. She closed her eyes, chest heaving and mouth swallowing air, enjoying the fullness that she felt as well as the feeling of what seemed to be an ocean of cum sloshing about within her. Content with the ramifications of such, Seraphita resigned herself to fate and basked in the aftermath of their passionate lovemaking. Her hands stroked adoringly at Ren's back, running happy fingers through his fur and caressing his muscles. He rumbled appreciatively, sending vibrations through her and making her feel as if she was lying at the base of a great volcano stirring from its slumber. Though neither said a word, she found that such things were unnecessary; worgen and elf reveled in silent affection for one another, the lull in their coupling giving the bed a much needed break.

Joined together as they were, this did not stop Ren from pulling and tugging at her insides as he tested their bonds, and as they waited nearly half an hour for his knot to diminish in size, his virile balls continued to churn and produce more creamy batter that he spurted into her already inundated depths. It was such a great amount that her tummy seemed to bulge, and she felt that she might pop if a pin was brought to her skin. Regardless, many minutes and many spurts after her initial knotting, Ren's cock retreated from her sodden depths, allowing a syrupy stream of cum to flow from her abused hole. She sighed a sigh of utter satisfaction, and her lover's face came to fill her field of vision. Her hand reached up to touch at his face.

"You're amazing," she breathed, voice barely a whisper.

"You're not bad yourself." His eyes sparkled and he drew his tongue from her cheek and up to one of her long, sensitive ears. Sera shivered, that fire inside of her growing hot once more. "Ready to go again?"

Seraphita nodded and let go of the worgen; he pulled away from her and sat back on his knees, his manhood standing like a mighty obelisk that demanded her worship. Apologizing in advance for her blasphemy, she swallowed and crawled towards him, bringing herself in and inhaling his musk, then darting her tongue out for a quick taste followed by another and another, lavishing broad tongue-laps upon his shaft. She bathed him in her saliva, returning the oral-favor from earlier, cleaning him of cum and all of their juices with wanton moans and coos. Then, licking her lips and tucking a curious strand of sapphire hair back behind one of her sharp elven ears, Sera leaned forward.

Ren's member slid into the warm confines of her mouth where it came to rest atop her spongy tongue; she wiggled it against him before beginning to lazily suck him off, her full lips, coated in a midnight blue lipstick, dragging along his length. His masculine flavor enticed her, inflaming her feminine desire for the man squirming beneath her ministrations, and she purred happily as she worked him over. With each languid bob of the head she devoured half of his crimson-hued girth, trailing a waterfall of saliva as she went and enjoying Ren's throaty groans as well as the way his ears curled and uncurled from the pleasure he was receiving. At this, Seraphita giggled a muffled laugh and wrapped her hands around the bottom half of his cock, twisting and jerking at it as she loudly slurped his member, her own ears pressed diligently against her head.

Pulling away to catch her breath and clear her throat, she felt Rens manhood press against her cheek, smearing his pre-cum against her skin.

Without uttering a word, Seraphita shot him a coy smile, eyes large and inviting. She pressed her impressive bust together between her arms and looked up at the worgen, presenting her face to the cock towering over it.

Unable to resist, Ren gripped his tool, thumping and dragging his length over her features, smearing her with his essence and turning her mind hazy. Then, having had his fun, he pressed the head of his member against her berry-blue lips, growling when she obediently opened her mouth and took to suckling on his head like a goblin vacuum cleaner. And as she worshiped his tip, twirling her tongue around it, poking at his urethra, and swallowing his pre-cum, Sera's golden eyes stared up into his icy blues. He squirmed under her gaze, mouth ajar and panting, struggling not to erupt inside of her greedy mouth... or perhaps across her pretty face.

Sera pulled away, a sly smile on her face. There was an aching desire in her loins now and she badly needed it filled. Twisting around, she crawled onto her knees and lowered herself against the bed, face planted against the sheets and her plump rear-end presented to Ren. Snaking a hand underneath herself, she reached between her legs and cupped her mound, dipping two fingers into her cum-slick hole. The bed creaked and her smile widened. Ren's hands were upon her then, his hands grasping and squeezing at the thick cheeks of her booty. Briefly entertaining himself by kneading at the pale flesh of her ass, he soon hungered for more.

Seraphita gripped the sheets like a life raft as Ren lined himself up and prepared to treat her to a much desired second helping of worgen dick. One of his hands temporarily moved to his tool, grabbing the great reddish pillar and pushing it into her. She sucked in air as he filled her, his girth pushing out a deluge of cum from his previous payload; it dripped onto the bed, soon to be replaced by a fresh load just as creamy and potent as the last. Grasping her by the hips for support, Ren initiated his enthusiastic assault upon her body, forcing out a plethora of moans and pillow-garbled curses in her native Thalassian.

Seraphita was small—shorter than the average blood elf—with the soft body of an academic rather than a ranger or warrior, and though she was well endowed where it mattered, underneath the worgen she looked like a mouse beneath a cat—or a wolf. Ren's body on the other hand was a colossal mass of fur and muscle, pummeling against her backside while he held her steadily in place. His thrusts were powerful and quick, her big booty clapping against his furry hips with every balls-deep stroke into her creamy pussy. A pleasure-induced stupor trapped the both of them: Seraphita lost herself in orgasm after orgasm, juices squirting onto the bedsheets while she yelled incoherently into a pillow between throaty moans and pitiful mewls; Ren huffed and puffed like a dehydrated dog, a single primal urge, perhaps enhanced by his animalistic form, monopolizing his thoughts: the urge to breed Sera.

So, with that sole purpose in mind and his tongue lolling out of his mouth and dripping saliva down onto her back, Ren deep-dicked his little blue haired elf. She was tight as a noose, her insides contracting around his length and pulling at him with every thrust. The bed trembled anew from their savage lovemaking, Seraphita's passionate cries and Ren's canine howls carrying out over the balcony, as well underneath the bolted door of their apartment. If any heard, none complained, and so their ululations continued unabated.

Ren was an unstoppable beast, but try as he might, her tight hole would not accept his knot. Frustrated, he flourished her pale behind with a multitude of crackling smacks, imprinting his large hand prints upon her wobbling cheeks. Seraphita yelped and threw her ass back against him, enjoying the sharp pain of his spankings. Grinning at her eagerness, he graced her with a few more, turning her alabaster cheeks a cherry red, then huffed, temporarily mollified. What had not been satisfied, however, was his lust: his hips moved as frenzied as ever, beating up Seraphita's pussy with deep strokes that had her squirting like a fountain.

By this point Sera was beyond cock-drunk—she had been well and truly fucked silly. Face down with her ass up in the air, she allowed Ren to hump her to his heart's content, gleefully listening to the soft fleshy clapping of her cheeks against him, the sound of his knot slapping against her, and his snarls as he tried to force it into her. She moaned his praise in an unintelligible mix of Common and Thalassian, pointy ears pressed flat against her head and her fat ass rippling with every toe curling thrust into her pussy. The pleasure gripping her body was divine, glorious, and she welcomed it, riding orgasmic wave after orgasmic wave as Ren's cock filled her with no signs of stopping.

A feminine voice, loud, husky and intermingled with Ren's barely registered in her mind. It moaned blissfully and, so focused was she on the ineffable pleasure filling her core, she barely even recognized it as her own voice. There were other voices as well: on the balcony, a bird landed on the balustrade, trilling its song at those below, and from the hallway came a series of angry shouts and raps upon their door, although neither worgen nor elf noticed. Their mating continued until the raps had given up and the disgruntled bird had departed.

Ren's frustration grew palpable, and with every deep thrust of his member into her smoldering depths he ground himself into her. Again and again, rising and lowering in search of the best angle until at last he finally found it. As was usually the case, his knot's victory over her defenses took them both by surprise; their unblinking eyes widened and Ren roared in triumph as he sank fully into her, finally able to let loose. With Seraphita snugly knotted, the dam was unleashed, and a pent up ocean of sperm filled her to the brim, unified in purpose and prevented from leaking out by Ren's rapidly swelling knot.

Seraphita buried herself face-first into her rumpled pillow, moaning and drooling onto it as her body rocked and spasmed with a powerful orgasm. No thoughts, just bliss.

Moments later, a playful smack on the behind roused her, and she rotated her head atop the pillow, eyes half-lidded and her sultry body still twitching. Even now Ren was still shooting his cream inside of her and she could feel her pussy happily milking and squeezing at his cock. They shared an affectionate look and her mouth curved into a sublime smile before she closed her eyes, the rising and falling of her chest gradually becoming less labored.

Her thoughts returned, the dizzying, pleasurable fog in her mind lightening up, and it was only then that she realized how soiled she was. She was covered in his scent; drenched in a shining gleam of sweat and a rainfall of Ren's saliva that had dripped onto her back. Her hair clung to her face and forehead, matted by sweat, and her thighs dripped with a mix of cum and her own juices. Behind her, Ren shifted, still panting from the efforts of his animalistic rutting. It would seem that even he was exhausted—for now anyways, for she knew of his ferocious stamina—and she felt a fleeting sense of self-satisfaction over having tired the large worgen out. The feeling didn't last long, however: she desperately needed a bath.

Seraphita turned to look at her weary lover and grinned.

"I'm bathing first," she said, voice quieter than she had intended it to be.

Ren eyed her for a moment, head cocked cutely in a way that reminded her of the dogs she used to own—though she would never tell him that—and then shrugged indifferently. "Fine, but you'll just get dirty again."

There was a tantalizing promise in those words, and she found that she didn't particularly mind if she got dirty again. "And you're bathing after me," she commanded.

Ren opened his mouth to protest, but, knowing it was pointless to argue, breathed in another gulp of air instead. What was another bath?

When she was free of the worgen's knot some quarter-hour later, she hobbled over to the washroom and drew herself a bath, sinking into the relaxing waters with a pleased sigh. Things were finally looking up for her. The only question now was how she could use the information obtained from Kaerys to determine what steps she should take next. Seraphita sank deeper into the soothing water.

For now, the question could wait.