Blood Moon Ch. 04

Story Info
Seraphita and her worgen lover have some outdoor fun.
8.7k words
5
3.1k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers

A request featuring a client's OC.

***

Seraphita clasped a simple velvet choker in place around her neck, squeezing the Quel'thalas emblem that hung from it within her palm before running her hands down either side of her body to ensure that any imaginary wrinkles or creases on her corset were straightened out. It was early in the morning, and while Ren was still sleeping she had cleaned herself up and gotten dressed in preparation for the day ahead. She felt good--great even--and in her mind her appearance should reflect that. Gazing into the mirror that she had earlier done her best to clean, she both inspected and admired herself.

She wore her usual outfit consisting of a berry blue corset embroidered with purple patterns, a short skirt with thigh-high leggings and lace, and gloves that trailed up her forearms topped by silver bracers. Set within her bracers, as well as in-between the cups of her corset, were three individual gemstones that not only accentuated her outfit, but enhanced her magical capabilities. Admittedly, they were primarily for show, but the strengthening of her abilities was certainly an added bonus. Belted around her hips were two leather satchels that hung at her left side, primarily containing emergency food, magical trinkets, parchment, and coin. Her attire was formfitting around her chest, waist and hips, and overall it gave her the appearance of a trendy mage from Silvermoon rather than a virtuous ecclesiastic.

Focusing on her image in the mirror, Seraphita inspected herself for any flaws, twirling around and half-turning to view her plump backside. Unsurprisingly, she found no issue except for a sliver of skin poking out from beneath her skirt. Adjusting herself accordingly so that she wouldn't be flashing anyone later, she then faced forward with her head held high, a bright smile on her face. Perhaps a bit too satisfied with how good she looked, she fluffed her luscious blue hair one last time then turned and exited the washroom.

Returning to the main room of the apartment, she found that Ren was still sleeping, his large furry form now taking up the majority of the bed since she had left it. To be honest, she felt that he deserved as much sleep as he wanted, but she had things to do and she knew that he would be upset later if she went about her business without him. With that in mind, Seraphita tapped him on the shoulder a few times and ruffled the hair on his head. "Time to get up, young man."

"Mmmn... do we have to?" Ren rolled over onto his stomach, a pillow pressed over the top of his head as if attempting to submerge himself within the warm sheets and pillows.

"What do you mean we? I'm already up." Seraphita yanked the pillow away from him. "Now get up you lazy dog." Her voice was stern, but a fond smile tugged at her lips.

Ren just groaned, stealing the pillow she normally used and again covering his head.

Before she got the chance to admonish him further, a series of loud knocks upon the door tore her attention away from her furry lover.

"I'll be right back," she said, patting him across the leg and turning towards the door. Crossing the room, she arrived just as the sounds of knuckles on wood rang out again. Opening the door, she discovered one of the hostel servants gazing up at her, his yellow eyes bright against his green skin. "Yes?" she asked.

"Your Grace." He bowed and she rolled her eyes. They still thought she was a duchess. "I was just wondering how long you... how long you... planned on..." The little man trailed off, evidently distracted by something behind her.

"What? What is it?" She glanced back into the room, performing a double take after realizing what the man was staring at.

Ren was in full view of the door, naked in all his glory as he struggled to get dressed.

"Why... what is he...?" The servant sputtered helplessly.

Wide eyed, Sera stood up straight and tried her best to act like nothing was out of the ordinary. "He is my bodyguard," she blurted. It wasn't the best answer to her perceived impropriety, but it was all she could think of in the heat of the moment.

"And he sleeps in your room?"

"Would you have him sleep downstairs or across the hall so that I may be assassinated?" Sera, angry and annoyed, bristled at the goblin. "I'm sorry, I have to go." Seraphita slammed the door shut and spun around to face the worgen, her back pressed flat against the door. "What are you doing?!" she hissed.

Nonplussed, Ren looked at her quizzically. "Getting dressed."

"Now of all times!" She raised her arms and then allowed them to fall exasperatingly at her sides to demonstrate her annoyance.

"I can take these off if you'd like." He pulled at the waistband of his shorts.

Sera sighed, her temper quickly subsiding. "No, it's fine. At least you got out of bed."

She stepped towards him and an impish glow flashed in his eyes. He took hold of her in his arms and then pulled the two of them onto the bed, careful not to hurt her. She yelped in surprise, and when he rolled onto her she punched lightly at his broad chest.

"Let me go you oaf."

"Not going to happen," he growled, lips parted to reveal a set of grinning teeth.

"You're going to tear my clothes!"

"Frankly, I think you'd like that."

"You're horrible."

She wrested against him like an impertinent child, but it was no use. He pinioned her arms above her head and leaned in. His tongue teased at her neck, his hot breath like steam against her pale skin. It clouded her mind and made it hard to think. She shivered, a deep yearning rising within her. Another lick at her tender neck and he released her arms, reaching one hand beneath her skirt and brushing aside her garments. Now free, she wrapped her arms around his neck and surrendered to passion, the worgen's body a comforting mass of warm fur enveloping her. His face drew closer to hers, bright eyed, lustful, and seeking her lips. She opened her mouth to say something, to show that she was still annoyed, but he silenced her.

"Do not speak, my lady."

Looking up into his eyes as his face drew closer to hers, she opened her mouth again and accepted him without a word.

***

The sky was a pale blue and speckled with tattered white clouds that billowed aimlessly, battered by wind and seared by the merciless sun overhead. It was as always hot in Gadgetzan, yet the desert-town was teeming with life like a city of ants crawling through a great maze, each seemingly irrelevant lifeform moving about with its own purpose and reason.

Seraphita and Ren were two such ants. Side by side they walked, close, the backs of their hands brushing now and then against one another. The worgen, who towered over everyone but the occasional ogre or tauren by a great order of magnitude, frightened many passersby who quickly eddied around the odd duo. They were a highly unusual pair in Gadgetzan, and though most were too scared to give them much thought, to anyone with a discernable eye it was clear what kind of relationship the two held.

Ren walked with a satisfied swagger, while Seraphita moved with her head held confidently high, arms swinging and boots crunching against the ground like nothing could lower her spirits--not the overcast sky, or the discomfiting stares, or even the prospect of the rest of her arduous journey. The city, though still unfamiliar, felt far less imposing than it had before. Its square clay homes and towering metal buildings now seemed new and intriguing rather than oddities that housed potential enemies or spies for those potentially plotting against her. The latter was still possible, of course, but she figured it was healthier to not obsess over that fact.

"For a tourist who has only been here once before, you sure know your way around," Ren said.

Sera grinned and looked up at him, shielding her eyes as she did so. "I have traversed the streets of Silvermoon for hundreds of years, a place like this is simple to remember after a bit of exploration." A touch of elven pride seeped into her voice as she said this. "I suppose to someone like you this city is confusing?" He didn't answer, so she hooked her arm around his and pulled him forward, leading him a few dozen cubits towards the final stretch of their destination.

Claudia's little hospital stood quaintly in front of them, bare and devoid of any distinguishing features except for two new potted plants near the door, as well as a cross shaped sign to indicate her profession to those who couldn't read. Hurrying inside, she dragged Ren along with her; he ducked his head through the too-short doorway and came up beside her. Within the surprisingly spacious building, Claudia sat at her desk, her honey-blonde, shoulder length hair framing her face as she leaned over her son who sat next to her. Her mouth moved, murmuring what seemed to be encouraging words to the boy who was focused on a bundle of paperwork.

Seraphita cleared her throat. "Homework?"

Claudia raised her head to look at them, a warm smile on her face. "Something like that," she said, rising from her seat and placing a hand on her son's shoulder. "He is reviewing herbs and their medicinal applications; if I'm to expand this place I'll need a helper, and what better than family?" The boy glanced up from his studies, his eyes finding Ren's tall, furry, and canine form to be far more interesting than the notes and sketches of herbs upon his papers. His mother ruffled his blonde hair, causing him to cringe away from her.

Claudia shuffled out from behind her desk and approached Seraphita, embracing her in a firm hug. "How are you, Sera?" Pulling away but leaving her hands on Seraphita's shoulders, Claudia gave her a concerned once-over, looking for any signs of her struggle with Kaerys from one day prior that she may have missed. Apparently finding nothing, she released her hold on Seraphita's shoulders.

"I feel excellent," Sera replied honestly, returning the woman's friendly smile. And by the Light it was true, she felt great.

"No problems walking, then, hm?"

"Why would I..." Her eyes widened and her cheeks colored. "Claudia!" She glanced at Ren who had taken a seat across the room, oblivious to their conversation. Claudia's boy had sat down next to him, petting at his fur like a house dog.

The doctor laughed, her voice carrying a feminine lilt that threaded through the air like notes of music. "I'm sorry, but you're too easy to tease."

"Have mercy, please," Sera whined, doing her best to feign exasperation despite the smile on her face. Claudia was such a nice and considerate person. Sure she was a priestess and a doctor, but she had gone above and beyond her profession. In a city of strangers she felt like a real friend. "Here." She opened one of her bags. "What do I owe you?"

Claudia pursed her lips. "How about three silver coins?"

"Three silver?"

"That's over double the cost of what was required to feed them."

"But that's nothing!"

"It is enough," Claudia said, holding out her hand. "But if you don't want to pay I can always fetch the guards..." It was an empty threat, betrayed by the doctor's good-naturedness as well as the slight tug of a smile on her lips.

Seraphita rolled her eyes and dug into her purse, retrieving a coin worth ten silver and pressing it against the human woman's hand. "You have earned this much and more. Please, take it."

Claudia put her other hand atop Sera's, squeezing it and accepting her generosity with the look of a saint. "Are all of the maidens from Quel'thalas as principled as you?"

"My pride says yes. My principles on the other hand..." Seraphita shrugged and then laughed, but her mirth dissolved quickly, replaced by a sudden sadness. "I'm leaving the day after tomorrow." Tears welled up in her eyes, and her words caught in her throat as she spoke. She twirled her hair between her fingers and then anxiously chewed on it.

"I see." Claudia's tone turned somber, her smile sad yet reassuring. "I will pray for you, and for our meeting again." She looked down, and then back up, her expression more positive. "Me and my family are going on a picnic later, how would you like to come? You can meet my husband and daughter."

"That sounds lovely," Seraphita replied, her ears perking up. She hadn't even known the woman had a daughter! "But... a picnic in the desert?"

"There's an oasis not far from town. It's near the beach, and its got beautiful trees and plenty of shade." Claudia nodded her head towards Ren who was still being petted by her son. "You bring your man and I'll bring mine. It'll be a great way to unwind before your trip across the sea."

"Sure! Sounds fun," Sera nodded, her favorable mood returning. "When shall we go?"

"Well..." Claudia's voice rose and her head turned towards her son, catching his attention. "I suppose Josua can put off his studies for now." The boy's eyes lit up, and she turned back to Seraphita. "Why don't you come back in an hour and we'll head out then?"

"Alright." Sera stepped up to Ren and put her hand on his head, fluffing his ears. "Come on furball, we'd best get ready."

"We'd best get some meat at this picnic," he rumbled, rising from his seat and following her.

"Might need to leash that one," Claudia quipped.

Seraphita laughed and took Ren by the arm. "He'll be fine. By the way, how are Mr. Bolero and the others? I forgot to ask!"

The blonde priestess shrugged. "Fully recovered; nothing some rest and prayer couldn't fix. That reminds me, they told me to relay their thanks for paying for their treatment."

"It was nothing, that's great to hear!" She waved at both mother and son then was out the door, Ren by her side.

***

Over an hour later, after meeting up with Claudia and her family at the hospital, the doctor had led their newly formed group on a journey out of the city. The oasis took a little over half an hour to reach by foot, but when they arrived it was just as described: palm trees crowded like pilgrims around a shallow pool of dazzling blue water, their long fronds dancing to the tune of the wind as it crawled by, crisp and carrying the salty sea air upon it. Gulls hovered far above their heads, while others perched on nearby rocks that jutted out of the sand like a child's scattered toys. Claudia's husband, who had been introduced to her as John, set up their little encampment in the shade underneath a cluster of trees, laying out a thick blanket and setting their bundles of food upon it. Ren, who had decided to travel in his human form and was carrying a pack full of newly purchased pillows, arranged them on the blanket and sat down, eager to eat but having enough sense and manners to wait for everyone else. As she was so accustomed to his worgen form, it felt a bit strange seeing him as a normal, albeit handsome, human. She sat down next to him anyways, snuggling up to him so that they were shoulder to shoulder. Ren was Ren, regardless of what form he chose to take.

"This food looks so much better than mana biscuits," Seraphita said, leaning forward to accept a plate from Claudia. Next to her, Ren seemed just as hungry, and she imagined that if he was in his worgen form his tongue would be lolling out of his mouth. She giggled at the thought and he looked at her with a curious eyebrow raised.

"I should hope so, I bought it with that silver you gave me." Claudia sat down between her husband and her son, forcing food onto their plates like a mother hen. Her daughter, Annabelle, had sat down closer to Seraphita. "Would you like me to fix your plates?" Claudia asked, glancing at Seraphita and Ren whilst shoveling a spoonful of potato salad onto Annabelle's plate.

"No thanks," she replied.

"Is there any meat?"

"Ah, of course!" Claudia stopped what she was doing and reached for a bundle of parchment, opening it and revealing slivers of cured ham. "Take it, there's plenty more."

Ren licked his lips hungrily and accepted the salted meat, placing it upon his plate and reaching for his fork before hesitating. "Want some?" He offered his plate to her.

She shook her head and leaned forward, stealing a quick kiss on the lips. "Nope, all yours." Reaching for some moonberry juice and cornbread, she caught Claudia's playful eye. The woman gave her a knowing look that made her blush, so she tore her gaze away and focused on her bread. She was interrupted after only a few bites.

"You two make quite the couple," John said, sipping on some moonberry juice of his own. His voice was calm and collected, but their seemed to it a playfulness. Claudia's husband was tall with dirty blonde hair, a square jaw and the stubbly beginnings of a beard that he kept trim. His nose was slightly crooked, as if he had been in a fight many moons prior, and his eyes were a severe grey. He was a far cry from conventional elven beauty, but she had to admit that he was rather handsome in a rugged sort of way. Still, she preferred Ren's messy brown hair, blue eyes and boyish good looks.

"Thank you," she replied, oddly proud of the compliment. "He is both my lover and my bodyguard, so when he is lacking in one category he at least makes up for it with the other."

"I'm not sure if that's an insult or not." Ren frowned, setting down his now empty plate and reaching for a roll of banana bread.

Seraphita giggled and bounced her shoulder against him. "How about a compliment and an insult?"

"Young love is so cute," Claudia sighed, rubbing at her husband's back.

John just grunted. "It's a man's duty to protect his woman. Nothing insulting about it." This unintentional display of chivalry earned him two pecks on the cheek by Claudia. Annabelle and Josua stuck their tongues out and pretended to vomit, giggling at each other and earning their parents' ire.

Beside Sera, Ren nodded in agreement, and her lips curved upwards into a faint smile. "You're right, I'll have to apologize to him later." She ignored the hopeful look he gave her and continued: "However, I would like to point out that I am over two-hundred years old. Not so young by your standards." Everyone knew that elves were nearly immortal, but people were, without fail, always surprised to hear of her age. Claudia and her family were no different. Annabelle in particular was amazed.

"But you're so beautiful!" The girl was the same age as her brother, with long blonde hair and cheeks dusted with freckles. She had been particularly interested in Seraphita during their walk to the oasis.

"So you're saying you're an old lady compared to us?" Ren asked, cutting off her reply. His voice was serious, but it cracked with barely contained amusement.

"I suppose if that's how you want to put it, yes." Seraphita stiffened and pulled away from him, lifting her glass of moonberry juice with both hands and taking a silent sip. She wasn't truly angry, but it couldn't hurt to make him think she was.

Claudia's boy, who had been looking at them oddly, suddenly spoke up. "Weren't you with the wolf-man? Are you cheating on him?"

"Josua!" Claudia tapped him lightly on the top of his head while her husband struggled to hold back a laugh.

"I am the wolf-man you speak of." Ren held out his hand and the child watched with wide eyed fascination as it morphed in size and shape until it was large and hairy with long, jutting claws.

"Oh!" Josua laughed and put his hand atop Ren's. "You're just like father!"

Seraphita nearly choked on a bite of banana bread. "You mean John is a worgen?" She looked at Claudia who was nonchalantly smearing some strawberry jam on a piece of bread. "Why didn't you tell me?"

She raised the piece of bread to her lips, paused, and then shrugged. "I didn't think it mattered."

Seraphita gaped at her but couldn't think of anything to say. Instead, she glanced back and forth between John and Claudia, then between Annabelle and Josua. "Twins?" she finally managed to ask.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers