Blood Moon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched with perverse fascination as Ren's hips slammed against her, each time filling her with nearly the entire length of his scarlet invader. The sight was captivating and the pleasure enthralling, but she tore her eyes away to look up at him, catching his eyes and staring up into them while she panted and squealed beneath him. The large, brown haired worgen that had forced his way into her heart was both inside of her and all around her, his humongous form blotting out the surrounding oasis and filling her world with nothing but him.

The beating of flesh on flesh and their combined moans were loud in the silence of the desert, and when Ren leaned down to claim her mouth with his tongue, she allowed him to do so, melting into him and wrapping her slim arms and legs around his body. His tongue pushed and danced against her own tongue, claiming her mouth while his muscular body hammered against her, pummeling her pussy with a series of deep thrusts that had her feeling like she was losing her mind in sweet, sexual rapture.

Seraphita held on tight to him, seeking comfort against him while she moaned and floundered her tongue against his. She felt overwhelmed, both holes under assault while her long ears, pressed neatly against her head, listened to the worgen's grunts and growls, and his balls, like little battering rams, smacking against the pale flesh of her upturned behind. Her own wanton moans and mewls, forced out of her so quickly they seemed as natural as breathing air, merged with her lover's voice in a lewd and vulgar symphony within the oasis.

The physical pleasures of the body mixed with the emotional satisfaction she felt from being so close and connected to this man whom she had somehow come to adore, and when his tongue finally left her mouth--whether it had been a minute, or even five, she could no longer tell--she had orgasmed twice more. A look of sublime satisfaction graced her beautiful features, and his tongue licked her cheek lovingly while his cock worked the tight confines of her elven pussy into a sopping mess. His knot, a tantalizing bulge that beat against her with one purpose, made her addled mind giddy with excitement. Vaguely, she could tell that Ren was drawing closer to an orgasm of his own, his grunts and groans becoming more and more like frustrated, animalistic growls.

His voice rumbled in her ears, exciting and oddly comforting while his hips continued to work like a piston, filling her over and over again with cock while his knot thumped against her like angry raps upon a door. His thrusts became more frantic and he now took to grinding himself against her, desperately trying to force himself all the way inside of her awaiting depths. Seraphita, happily at his mercy beneath him, held on tight to his body as she stared up at him, wild eyed and mouth drawn into an O from her constant moaning which came out more as distraught huffing and panting. Shining with sweat and with her luscious blue hair a disheveled mess, her chest heaved and her legs quivered, the anticipation of her lover knotting and finishing inside of her nearly driving her mad. In reality it took only a little more than a minute, but to the two of them it was an agonizing test of endurance.

Their patience was rewarded by a thrust like any other; his body crashed against hers, rocking the foundations of her core and slamming himself home. His manhood buried itself to the hilt, and then, with only the measliest of resistances, continued further, delving into her deepest depths and lodging the throbbing bulb of his knot inside of her pussy. Ren howled like the triumphant horns of a victorious army returning home, but his voice barely registered in Seraphita's long, elven ears. Her eyes shuttered and her consciousness seemed to escape from her body, floating off into a smothering blanket of nothingness as pleasure gripped her by the brain. She embraced it, her mind blank and her body shuddering in an exquisite orgasm that coincided with Ren's.

Gradually, the sound of Ren howling above her dragged her back down to earth. The weight of her limbs returned, along with her senses. Amazingly, she still clung to the worgen, slender arms and legs wrapped weakly around his body. She could feel his knot inside of her, growing into a bulbous lock that sealed her shut and bound them together. This sensation wasn't new to her but it nevertheless made her grin stupidly, enjoying the way it fought against her constricting walls. And while her orgasm abated, Ren wasn't quite finished: his balls hugged tightly at her upturned ass, working like a factory to produce potent batches of seed that he drained directly into the deepest depths of her quivering pussy. Virile and thick as cream, it sullied her defenseless womanhood, flowing into her like water rushing through a gully.

Finally, his howl dwindled to a low hum akin to a snarl, and he continued to gaze down at her, admiring her lush body as he drowned her insides with a raging ocean of cum. By this point there was no doubt in her befuddled mind that Ren was trying his best to breed her, and the very real possibility of his semen fertilizing her made her both nervous and excited. For over two-hundred years her womb had gone unclaimed, but now, thousands of miles from home and beneath her massive worgen lover, that might just change. The thought caused her to shiver with what felt like a less powerful, smaller orgasm, but she was so exhausted and lacking in energy that she could barely moan, her voice coming out as little more than a delightful murmur. Noticing this, Ren bent and licked her forehead, spurting the last of his seed within her depths in a final attempt to impregnate her. And if he wasn't successful this time, Seraphita was sure that he wouldn't be satisfied until her belly was fat with his half-human, half-elven children.

Plugged up and full of cock and cum, she dropped her arms perpendicular to either side of her body and relaxed her legs. "Light," she panted, "that was amazing."

"Always is," Ren agreed, sitting up straight and giving his arms a break. His tongue lolled out of his mouth, and, like her, he appeared happy and satisfied.

Golden eyes glowing bright as the sun above, Seraphita smiled an exhausted half-smile and nodded but otherwise said nothing. She lacked the energy. Stretching, she ran a hand through her tousled blue hair and yawned contentedly. This was not the end result she had expected from a simple picnic trip, but it was without a doubt the best picnic she'd ever attended. A welcome gust of air blew over them, treating the two lovers to a brief reprieve from the gentle heat. It would be at the very least ten minutes before Ren's knot diminished and allowed their uncoupling. In the meantime, she would need to regain some of her lost energy for the short trek back to Gadgetzan.

"Here."

Ren offered her the pitcher of juice that Claudia had left them. In all the excitement Sera had forgotten about it, but in this moment she felt a remarkable appreciation for the priestess and her foresightedness. What a lady, she thought, meeting Ren's eyes and taking the pitcher. And what a man.

***

On the overmorrow, after having said their goodbyes to Claudia, Seraphita and Ren boarded a medium sized traveling vessel called the Silver Hare. It was a neutral ship operated by goblins, and though she would have preferred to board the more graceful looking Sin'dorei ship docked next to it--the Sunspray--there was a small chance that its captain or crew would recognize her. Regardless, the Silver Hare wasn't so bad, in fact it was a step up in class compared to the ship they had traveled to Tanaris upon. Bags in hand, they crossed the wooden deck and were about to venture downstairs when Ren stopped, ears twitching.

"Ren?" Seraphita turned to him, arms straining from the weight of her luggage.

His eyes scanned across the ship, surveying the passengers and crew and lingering upon the tall figure of what he presumed to be a man cloaked in a dark robe leaning over the starboard side. Unfortunately, the mysterious man was facing away from them, making it impossible to discern his features.

"Someone else caught your eye?" she teased, but her voice carried with it a certain severity, and she channeled her gaze towards where he was looking.

"We may have some unwanted company," he growled, voice low so as not to be overheard by the other passengers.

The gravity of her situation crept back into her like an unwanted touch. Sure, the past few days had been pleasant, but she still had enemies who wanted her dead. It was possible that Ren was just being paranoid, but she trusted his judgment.

"Come on," she said, hefting her bags. "We can talk about it inside our cabin."

Begrudgingly, Ren turned to accompany her downstairs, saying nothing but feeling a pair of eyes on his back as he descended into the depths of the ship.