Blood Moon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four of them nodded.

Sera shook her head in mild disbelief, then looked at Ren and laughed, nudging herself back against his shoulder. He looked at her with a confused look on his face, then wrapped his arm around her and continued eating.

***

An hour slipped by, melding into the next which went by just as quickly, until the afternoon sun dangled above them, blurred and made dull by the passing of fluffy clouds that marched across the sky like a legion of white and grey soldiers. Seraphita and the rest of the group had passed the time with pleasant conversation: she learned that Claudia and her husband had first met when she was studying to be a priestess in Stormwind, and that once she was finished with that they had moved to Gadgetzan for his work. What that work was, neither would say except for that it was related to the Alliance somehow. She didn't prod further, and thankfully Ren didn't either. Their daughter, Annabelle, barraged her with a number of beauty and fashion related questions, while Josua on the other hand had convinced Ren to transform into a worgen. It was a simple but enjoyable way to spend the day, and she felt closer not only to Claudia because of it, but to Ren as well. Still, they had sat for hours and their time was coming to an end.

"I think it might be time to head back into town," John suggested, stretching out his legs and looking at his wife.

Claudia brushed a strand of hair back over her ear and eyed the measly remains of their food scattered about the blanket. There was nigh a crumb of bread or a trimming of ham left, and the jars of drink and jam were similarly drained. "I suppose so." She stood up and clapped her hands together. "Why don't all of you clean up while Sera and I have a chat." Leaning down, she whispered something in John's ear and then motioned for Seraphita to follow her.

Once they were a ways away from the rest of the group, Claudia stopped and sat upon a large stone.

"I enjoyed spending time with you and your man," she said. The sun caught on her hair, making it glow an almost angelic gold.

Fitting, Sera thought.

"Likewise." Suddenly anxious, she reached for a strand of blue hair but resisted the nervous urge to chew on it. This could be one of the last times they'd ever see each other, and though they hadn't known each other for very long, she had come to view Claudia as a good friend and someone she'd very much like to spend more time with. "Your kids are wonderful and your husband seems like a fine man. You have a very good thing going down here and I'll be rooting for you and that expanded hospital of yours." By the time she was finished speaking she was almost choking on her words, her eyes swelling with tears. Claudia stood up and pulled out a kerchief, wiping at her eyes and then pulling her into a hug.

"Unless you're getting on that ship to be executed I don't see any reason for you to be crying. You've got a good man, too, and you have your whole life ahead of you. Last I checked that's plenty of time to come and visit me." Claudia did her best to comfort her, but though her voice was firm, there was an underlying sadness beneath.

As a mother and a healer she must be used to this sort of thing, Seraphita thought. Forcing herself to be stoic in order to take care of others. Even though Sera was far older than the doctor, at times she felt like a teenager in comparison.

"And if you are getting on that ship to be executed," Claudia continued, "then let me know so I can stop you." The two of them shared an emotional laugh and then broke away from their embrace. "By the way, dear, not many people visit this little spot--not since the beachfront was developed--so if you want to stay behind for a bit and say, let loose... then you're free to do so." She gave Seraphita a wink and then took her by the hand, leading them slowly back towards the rest of the group. They had cleaned up already and were huddled near the southern edge of the oasis. The blanket and pillows they had used were still on the ground where they had eaten. A single pitcher of juice remained nearby.

"I... thank you. We'll do that."

Seraphita and Ren said their goodbyes, Sera hugging Claudia again while Ren shook her husband's hand. Exchanging farewells with the children, they then waved as the family made their way back to Gadgetzan. Silently, she vowed to visit Claudia again before departing for Quel'thalas, and again sometime in the future.

Turning to Ren, she craned her head upwards so that she could eye him for a moment before wordlessly making her way towards the blanket, hips swaying enticingly and her rear end nearly peeking out from beneath her skirt.

It didn't take Ren very long to follow after her.

***

When they had reached the picnic blanket they faced each other once again, but this time Ren took her into his arms, a searching hand rubbing tenderly at her back and working at her corset. She looked at him, eyebrows raised, and he stopped.

"What is it?"

"You called me an old lady earlier," she said, voice playful. "Didn't anyone teach you to respect your elders, young man?"

Ren grinned, trailing his tongue over the length of one of her pointy ears while his hand roamed downwards, settling on her plump ass and squeezing it through her skirt. "My apologies, ma'am."

Sera hummed a sultry purr and pushed her behind against his hand, wiggling it and accepting his tongue into her mouth when he leaned down to kiss her. Making out with a worgen wasn't easy, but they made it work, his snout teasing at her face while his tongue fought with hers. His other hand joined its brother, yanking up her skirt and revealing the pale moons of her cheeks. He squeezed both and she moaned into him, sucking on his tongue while her heart sped in her chest. She needed him badly, and she knew that he felt the same towards her. Breaking the kiss, he scooped her up and gently lowered her to the ground. Sera, just as eager as he was, undressed while he did the same. Now fully nude, she spread her legs for him, taking note of the imposing manhood dangling proudly atop his groin, hardening by the second and becoming more and more crimson in color as it did so.

Ren settled himself between her legs and, short on patience, buried his head in her loins, extending his tongue to lap and lick at her sweet peach, his fur tickling at the insides of her milky white thighs. Eyes wide and her body suddenly flooded with pleasure, she gasped and bit her lip in a failed attempt to contain a moan. Instead, it floated past her lips and to his ears, further incentivizing him. Expertly, his tongue worked against both her folds and her clit, teasing more moans from her mouth and causing her body to squirm in superb satisfaction. Her hands flailed helplessly before finding purchase on his head, grabbing and fingering at his fur while his tongue slid inside of her, wriggling into her depths and quickly drawing her to a climactic orgasm. Her groan was high pitched and seemed to expel the stress from her body, gradually tapering off until her moans began again, forced out of her by Ren who was still lapping thirstily at her sopping pussy.

"Ren," she gasped, shoving against him, "It's too much." Her loins tingled and her body felt temporarily overloaded with the wonderful sensations brought about by his tongue.

Though he seemed reluctant, Ren stopped and looked up at her. His eyes carried within them the spirit of a predator, yet a very human affection for her was reflected within them as well. Looking at him, her emotions wild and overflowing, she almost seemed taken aback, surprised even, at the adoration that she felt for him. Her heart tugged at her chest, and the desire to please this beautiful wolf of a man seized her. After a short reprieve, she positioned herself on her knees. Ren understood her intentions and stood before her, manhood a mere pinky finger's length from her face. It was impressive: large but not so much so that it was uncomfortable when inside her, and now that it was fully erect its color seemed to glow red hot as if a direct reflection of his burning desire. His cockhead, more human-like than the rest of his canine member might imply, topped his manhood like a bulbous arrow. She reached for it and gripped it at the base, holding it steady while twisting it within her hand, her plush blue-violet lips delivering a kiss to his red tip.

His scent filled her nostrils, and as she dove forward, lips parting to accept his cock within her inviting mouth, his masculine flavor seized her taste buds. He tasted both salty and musky, primal and animalistic yet not overpoweringly so; her head swam around a whirlpool of emotions, inundated with his fantastically bestial essence. A muffled moan escaped her as she pressed forward, sliding his length over her tongue until she had nearly throated the entirety of his member, his tip brushing past her tonsils and continuing onward. With Ren's cock lodged within the tight confines of her throat, she gazed up at him for a few precious seconds, eyes sparkling with a devotionary desire to please him, before leaning back and allowing his member to escape from between her lips. She sputtered a bit and adjusted her jaw before diving back in, locking her juicy lips around his manhood and entering into an unbreaking tempo that was quick but not too quick, bobbing her head on half of his length while her hands twisted and jerked at the other half.

Sera worked as if struggling to satiate an impossible hunger, a great void that only the worgen's cock could fill. She sucked and slurped, bobbed and squelched, leaking saliva down her chin and onto her jiggling breasts. It was obvious that she enjoyed fellating him, for she was spirited and full of energy, her head a mass of shimmering blue hair against his groin. Ren groaned, unable to contain his pleased utterances, and placed a gentle hand upon her head, more so out of affection than any desire to control her tempo. Seraphita's lips curved into a sly smile at this, but she continued at her own skillful pace, her head inclined slightly so that Ren's cock was angled downwards into her maw, and so that she could stare up at him with her bright, beautiful yellow eyes that glowed like the Sunwell itself. She delighted in the pleasure upon Ren's face--the way he looked down at her with desperate eyes, and the way he threw his head back when her tongue coiled around his throbbing red tip.

Seraphita was unrelenting, her head bobbing without interruption save for a short sojourn beneath his cock to give his balls some love, tonguing at the great orbs and planting kisses upon them before returning her attention back to his shaft. She hummed around his length as she sucked, ears alternating between twitching and flattening against her head, while her lips, blue painted and full, dragged tantalizing back and forth against his great crimson length. Perhaps it was partially a matter of elven pride that spurred her to such diligent dick sucking, but regardless of reason or drive, Ren was putty on legs, squirming, groaning and whining like a dog due to her ministrations. She sucked him like she didn't just want his seed, but needed it, her pretty head moving fast at times, building up a sheen of saliva along his length, then slowing down as if savoring his manhood. Running contrary to ecclesiastical stereotypes of purity, she spit shined his red rocket like a professional until at last his body spasmed and a howl shattered the prevailing desert silence.

Seraphita's tongue was immediately treated to a creamy concoction of cum that she quickly swallowed. Gulping it down, it was followed by another load, and then the next and the next and so on and so forth, until at last the flood of worgen seed came to a halt. As she was by now used to this, she had sealed her lips around his head, accepting every drop with nothing but husky moans to further entice her furry lover. Pulling away from him, she looked up at him and beamed, her teeth suspiciously white and her belly full of cum. Ren smiled back stupidly, panting and swaying in the cool desert breeze like a huge statue about to topple over.

Whether it was the sun or just her skillful cock sucking, it took him longer than usual to recover. Nevertheless, he was soon ready to go again. He lowered himself to the ground and took to her loins with his tongue once more, forcing her back into a supine position upon the blanket. Pushing her legs apart, he brought his snout to her loins, smelling her arousal and slipping his tongue inside of her, tasting her and making her squirm in delight. His tongue was fast, quicker than last time as it delved inside of her and repeatedly brushed against her folds, lapping eagerly at her pussy. Seraphita ran a helpless hand through her hair, her breathing heavy as Ren brought her to a second orgasm which was marked by a husky groan tumbling past her lips. He stopped and licked her stomach, eyes focused on her.

After the tingling in her legs had subsided, Seraphita rubbed affectionately at Ren's head, focusing for a moment on his ears before positioning herself on her hands and knees in front of him, back arched and ready to go. She licked her lips in obvious anticipation, understanding full well what she was getting herself into by presenting her shapely behind to the horny worgen. Like a bee to honey, his hands soon came to grasp at the pale skin of her sultry body, one hand wrapping itself around her slim waist, while the other squeezed at the meaty cheeks of her ass, indenting her skin within the firm grip of his fingers. There was no doubt that Sera was lushly endowed, and her ass, which usually stuck out like a camel hump from beneath her skirt, made Ren's base instincts go crazy.

Bristling with excitement and practically salivating, he lined himself up with her entrance, briefly teasing his tip against her folds before huffing and commencing his assault upon her body. His cock, a throbbing red invader ready to plunder her depths, slid inside of her like a sword in scabbard, stretching her wonderfully around him. Seraphita tensed and bit her lip, clenching and twisting at the blanket beneath them. She longed for more, and soon received it aplenty.

Ren's muscles flexed as he continued to push forward, slowly, steadily, feeding his manhood into her quivering pussy until at last he was fully hilted within her. The two of them crooned, pausing and moaning softly in shared bliss before Ren withdrew and then thrust forward again. His strokes, deep and striking profoundly at her core, built up in strength and speed until she could no longer concentrate on anything but the cock bullying her insides. For some foolish, wanton reason or another, she took to counting his maddening strokes but soon lost count after the first dozen or so set her off like fireworks. It was far too difficult to concentrate with Ren's massive form pumping her from behind, his tool, hard as diamond and red as ruby, ravaging her dripping pussy with deep, devastating thrusts that rocked the little elf's world and brought her to a swift and much desired orgasm.

Seraphita cried out, her luscious body trembling and her muscles contracting as she was fucked into a sensational climax. A rapturous tide of pleasure raced through her, erupting like a volcano and triggering an earthquake that made her composure crumble to dust. Her pussy squeezed him tight, struggling to milk his member as Ren continued to treat her to long, deep strokes that had her bubble butt jiggling and her ears pressed meekly against either side of her head. Her wits returned slowly as she came down from the clouds of her orgasmic high, and, better submitting herself to his will, she dropped her upper body to the ground so that her breasts ballooned outwards from either side of her and then bit down on her arm, steeling herself while her body tensed up from the thorough treatment that it was receiving.

Ren, hounded by his own feral instincts to the point where he almost felt more animal than man, relentlessly pounded away at her pussy, the vulgar and provocative sounds of his hips clapping against her ass defiling the natural tranquility of the oasis. His body was a towering monument of fur and muscle led by primal desire, while her body was an elegant and finely crafted example of Sin'dorei beauty, tiny in comparison, but lush and carrying with it a noble lineage that stretched back a thousand years or more. Civilized flirted with uncivilized, joining together in a passionate storm of emotion and lust that had each drowning in pleasure, each engrossed in the other's magnificence. A flame seemed to burn inside of her even as the ocean winds breezed past them, whistling like voyeurs at the two unusual lovers.

Face down with her lower end raised, Ren continued to beat a steady rhythm against her, fast and unyielding, his long tongue dangling as he panted. Though her body may not have been designed by nature with a worgen partner in mind, her ass, large and cushiony, was perfect for taking the full force of Ren's fervent attempts to breed her. His hips bounced against her cheeks, working her into a sweat that made her pale skin glisten and her mind reel with pleasure.

"Is that good?" he growled, voice rumbling like thunder and making her feel weak.

"Yes," she murmured, her voice a breathy whisper. "Oh, Light, yes."

He gave her ass a full-handed smack, timing it with a thrust and forcing a yelp out of her. She moaned needily this time, shoving her elven booty back against him in a silent plea for more. Naturally, he gave it to her as best as he was able, pumping her greedy pussy and imprinting his handprints upon her cheeks. Satisfied with that, he leaned forward and reciprocated her gesture from earlier in the day, caressing one of her pointy ears while he deepdicked her womanhood.

Seraphita mewled in response and pressed her head against his hand, falling from the thread she was dangling from as another series of thrusts delivered unto her another mind-blanking orgasm that had her body quaking and her pussy tightening. Ren ceased his thrusts, his hips pressed firmly against her behind and squashing the thick cheeks of her ass against his groin. His hand moved from her ear to stroke fondly at her beautiful blue hair, comforting and mindful of her overstimulated state of being. This did not go unnoticed, for she shot him a quick glance, grinning and gulping down air.

"You good?" he asked, straightening and pulling out of her.

Seraphita exhaled a final gale of air, sending a stray lock of hair flying, and then propped herself up on her forearms, lips still curved into an enticing smile. "You know I am," she replied confidently.

Ren smiled back, both his loins and his heart tingling as he eyed the busty elven firecracker. Briefly, he brought his snout to her femininity and lapped at her folds, savoring her juices and enjoying the way she pushed back against him. Following this, he rolled her over onto her back, easing her legs apart and settling between them. His body loomed over hers, once again blanketing her in his massive shadow. Behind him, the trees swayed in the breeze, and great lazy clouds floated above them. It was a beautiful day to make love under the sun.

"By the way," he rumbled, teasing his tip up and down her slit, "you didn't cast that protection spell of yours, did you?" The way he spoke indicated that he already knew the answer to his question.

"No. I... I don't need it." To be honest, she hadn't even thought about it. She simply didn't think it was necessary.

Her admission made his blood hot, and, nostrils flaring, he set out to do as his primal instinct commanded.

Leaning forward with his forearms against the ground for support, he entered her again, slowly, his tip spreading her petals and stretching her wide around his girth as he pushed into her. Her muscles tensed and she clamped down around him for a moment before relaxing, expelling hissing breaths of air as she was gradually stuffed full of a second helping of worgen meat. By this point in their relationship Ren knew that she could take everything he had to offer, and, soon enough, his pace quickened, his body a speedy, rippling bundle of fur and muscle as he mating pressed his little elf without mercy. Her pussy, fitted snugly around his tool and lubed up by both her juices and his saliva, accepted him easily, taking thrust after thrust of dick into her hot core and making her pant in open mouthed pleasure.