Blood Moon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This thought made her pussy ripple around him, and he grunted, his grip on her ass tightening and his hips bucking up into her as if there was any more dick left for her to take; and while he continued to unload deep inside of her, Seraphita's womanhood spasmed, clenched and did everything in its power to draw out the cum from his balls. Shot after shot, Ren fired upon her womb with great spurts of creamy seed that would, on such a risky day of her cycle, undoubtedly fertilize her. She drew it all out of him, her tight cunt milking his cock while he released inside of her what felt like an endless torrent of his potent baby batter, legion after legion of his seed, until it trickled out of her plugged up pussy.

And when they were both spent, his balls emptied inside of her and her pussy no longer trembling in little paroxysms of pleasure, they remained as they were, holding each other while his seed went to work. It was a joy just to feel one another, so close, so intimate, and for a long time silence prevailed.

"I love you, Sera."

His voice pierced the brilliant afterglow of their coupling. Her heart fluttered, her hands squeezed at his back. Finally.

"I've been waiting for you to admit that," she said with a little smile.

"And?" He pulled back to look at her, to gaze into her golden eyes.

"Mmm. I don't know, I may have to give it some thought..."

"You're killing me."

Seraphita laughed, feeling a bit giddy. "I love you, too. For a million years. Forever."

"That's good, since you'll likely need to start thinking about baby names after this."

Her smile widened. "Maybe," she said, and then paused, thinking. "Human or elven?"

"Hm?"

"For names, human or elven?"

Ren scratched at the side of his head. "I don't really know elven names, other than yours."

"Well, I don't really know human names other than yours. I guess we'll have to put our heads together, maybe combine the two."

His tongue worked at her neck, making her moan, and then he was pushing her onto her back, his large body caging her in.

"For now, let's focus on making them, shall we?"

Seraphita swallowed and raked her teeth over her bottom lip.

"Okay."

***

The first two days upon the Silver Hare passed without incident. She would watch Ren paint various different things, or he would paint her. Sometimes posing, sometimes just lying upon the bed as she had done the first time he had painted her, reading and relaxing. Their sex life was, naturally, healthy as ever. More so even, given how much time they spent together. So when day three rolled around, Seraphita was in exceptionally high spirits.

Seraphita set her washcloth down and inspected herself in the mirror within the washroom of her and Ren's cabin.

Nothing fancy today, just some cold cream to moisturize... and some lipstick couldn't hurt.

Swiping on her signature blue lipstick as crisply and quickly as possible, she grinned at her reflection and posed for herself in the mirror before sashaying back into the main room of the cabin, thoughts about what to do now spinning around in her head. After waking up in the morning, Ren had left to do... something, she wasn't quite sure, and now here she was, alone in a little cabin out at sea with nothing but her books and clothes. She had purchased more books before departing from Gadgetzan, an excess of books even, but it was morning and she much preferred to read at night.

"Some fresh air would be nice," she mused aloud, her feet pacing in circles. "Then again, I should probably wait for Ren if I want to go out on deck."

If her previous experience upon a ship had taught her anything, its that she would receive way too much unwanted attention if she went upstairs without her furry lover as a chaperone.

I guess that means staying inside until he gets back.

She sighed and turned to rummage through her bag of books just as a knock upon the door had her long ears twitching. Room service? Was that a thing? Probably not on a ship like this. She stepped forward but, remembering she was clad in nothing but a nightgown and a thong, hurried to the washroom to retrieve her fluffy white bathrobe. Another knock. Cinching the robe tightly around the waist, she opened the door.

Three men greeted her. Human. They smelled of sweat, sea salt, and strong alcohol. Their appearance was no better, for they looked even worse than they smelled. But she figured that was to be expected from what she could only assume were deckhands. Life on the sea wasn't as glamorous as some people thought.

"Hello. Can I help you?" she asked, one hand grabbing at the collar of her robe and pulling it tight.

"Oh you can do a lot more than that, ma'am."

Seraphita shook her head in confusion, but before she could respond a fist to the gut had her tumbling into the arms of one of the men. His rancid scent, combined with the blow to her midsection, nearly had her vomiting all over him and the floor of her cabin.

The men rushed inside, pulling her with them, and shoved the door closed with an obvious urgency to get down to business. That business, she quickly learned--and probably could have guess if she was of proper mind--was her.

"Never had an elf before. Bet she's tight as a noose." The man holding her wasted no time stripping her of her bathrobe, then shoved her onto the bed.

Oh no.

"Not if she's been shagging Ren she ain't," a second man said.

Ren? She groaned, rubbing at both her stomach and her head. For some reason she felt so stifled, so fuzzy, as if something was inhibiting the faculties of her mind. A spell?

"Only one way to find out," the first replied.

"Normally I wouldn't be keen on having Ren's sloppy seconds, but I'll make an exception for this sexy thing," the third said.

A weight joined her on the bed. She backed away from it, but a man with a short wiry beard filled her vision and grabbed her by the legs. He spread them, pulled down her underwear and licked his lips.

"You boys ever seen a prettier little twat?" He grinned, pocketing her thong, and the men leering down at her from either side of the bed whistled.

"She's a pretty gal, that's for sure."

"Even the hair down between her legs is blue, though there ain't much of it," the third man commented.

The thug on top of her reached for her with a calloused hand, and she instinctively closed her legs; but his hand landed on her stomach, reaching under her nightgown and searching for the swell of her breasts. One of his fingers brushed over a nipple and she shivered; not the kind of shiver brought about by the pleasure of a lover's caress, but a shiver produced by the chill of a howling wind. The pain in her abdomen had subsided, but still her mind was foggy.

Must be a spell... she thought.

A counterspell. She could form that. She just needed to concentrate some, but with this stranger's rough hands on her that would be easier said than done. Seraphita closed her eyes, and a second later something splattered against her cheek. At first she ignored it, struggling to concentrate on remembering one of a number of counterspells she had learned over the years, but then a muffled shout caused her to peek an eye open.

Ren was there, bigger than life and certainly bigger than the three would-be rapists, a flurry of brown fur and lines of sharp teeth as he ripped them apart. The men hadn't stood a chance, and only one had managed to even draw a weapon. Little good it did him. The bearded thug that had felt her up received the worst of Ren's wrath, his face a barely recognizable scratch post, his back broken and his body twisted upon the wooden floor. Blood pooled, though she couldn't see it, and the bed was misted red.

"Are you all right?"

Seraphita blinked twice then looked at him. With its owner dead, the spell muddying her mind was fading, though she still wasn't quite herself yet. She gazed at him for a few seconds as if in a trance, then nodded.

Ren's shoulders sagged as he exhaled a sigh of relief. Picking up her bathrobe from where it had been thrown, he draped it over her like a blanket and then eyed her like an overprotective father examining his sick child.

"Sera?"

She smiled up at him, mind still fuzzy. The danger was gone, she was sure of that, and so she had no immediate drive to disperse the clouds fogging up her head. Ren, however, was not so relaxed.

He frowned and leaned down to have a closer look at her eyes, ignoring the lazy kiss she planted on his snout. "I see. One of them placed a spell on you so you wouldn't turn your magic against them." His eyes darted to one of the corpses in particular, his lip curling. "Rest, and do not be afraid. I will be back shortly, Sera." Seraphita giggled, amused in her current state over how his Gilnean accent sounded.

Ren glanced at the three bodies strewn about, as if distrusting their very obvious state of un-living, then opened the door and made his way out of the cabin. A minute--maybe even two--passed before he returned, true to his word. He carried with him a small brown satchel, utterly generic, its contents hidden. Then, he searched the bodies of the other men, procuring nothing but a small amount of coin and a piece of parchment. Setting these aside amongst his things, he looked at her for what was probably the sixth time since re-entering the room, obviously still concerned for her welfare, and then went into the washroom, coming out shortly thereafter with a set of clean hands.

"I will be reporting this to Captain Smotts soon, but I want to make sure you're of proper mind first," he said after sitting down next to her upon the bed. Then, "How are you feeling?"

Seraphita shrugged. "Abnormal." Added, "Recovering. A little annoyed over letting my guard down enough for a spell like this to be cast on me."

"Do you think you could get dressed by the time I get back? The captain will want to see this."

Her eyes focused on his as if searching for something, but then she nodded. "I suppose I can remember how to dress myself in the time that you're gone." She gave him a faint smile, one which he returned.

"Great." He squeezed her hand and then left, promising to return in no more than ten minutes.

During that time, Seraphita indeed remembered how to dress herself, though her corset admittedly gave her more trouble than it was worth, so she resolved to wear something more mundane. She dressed in the washroom, not wanting to look at or be near the broken bodies and gore within the main room of the cabin. Once she was dressed, she splashed some water on her face and closed her eyes, remembering, feeling for, and then casting a counterspell to negate whatever exactly had been afflicted upon her.

When Ren returned, Captain Smotts and two other crewmates in tow, she was still in the washroom. He called out to her, the panic in his voice obvious, and she stepped out to greet them wearing a simple outfit of white trousers and a red collared shirt, both made in Silvermoon. It wasn't much compared to her usual, but she wasn't in the mood for looking like her normal gorgeous self. Beautiful would have to suffice.

"Greetings, my lady." Despite the Silver Hare being a goblin vessel, Captain Smotts was, surprisingly, human. He wore a little hat that he removed and brought to his chest. "My apologies for"--He waved the hat towards the corpses still strewn about the floor--"this."

"Don't be. It's not your fault." Or at least, it probably isn't.

"Even so, it's my responsibility as captain of this ship, and it shames me deeply for such a thing to happen to a fine woman such as yourself. My men will clean this up as soon as possible. Naturally, the money for your boarding passes will be refunded."

"That's very kind of you, Captain Smotts."

The sailors were efficient workers if nothing else; as soon as the captain left they got to work, removing the bodies and scrubbing and sweeping the floor all over again. While they did this, Seraphita excused herself, stating that her feminine disposition simply could not tolerate such a scene of violence any longer. This was not entirely untrue, and she did desire some fresh air, but in truth she wanted some time to herself. Just some space to think.

The ship was, as expected, crowded with deckhands and fellow passengers. Nevertheless, she was let alone long enough to retrace the events of the day. Her assault was concerning, and she vowed to never let her guard down like that again, but what most interested her was the fact that those men had not only targeted her specifically, but they had also known who Ren was. It occurred to her that, although he was kind and caring towards her, the record of his past may not have been quite so spotless. After all, he was a sellsword. Had they been enemies of his? Friends? Partners? She did not enjoy harboring doubts about him, and so resolved to confront him about it.

The fresh air was nice though, and she had a pleasant little circle of solitude atop the deck that served as a nice distraction from the morning's events. It wasn't until the sun was directly overhead and a group of men were making their way towards her that she finally decided to return to the cabin. Ren was absent, though he left a note on the mirror near their bed stating that he was inspecting the cabins of the men that had attacked her and would return shortly.

Shortly was an understatement, for he barged through the door only a handful of minutes later. He was carrying a little brown bag, and when he saw her he stopped and exhaled.

"There you are, I've been worried about you."

"I'm fine," she said, fixing him with a serious look that he was unaccustomed to.

"What is it?"

Better to get it out of the way now.

"Those men. Why did they know your name?"

He froze.

"What?"

"They mentioned you. Twice." The caustic edge in her voice was clear as day. She wanted him to explain that they had bumped into each other on the ship, maybe had a few beers together, but he just shook his head.

"I really think it's better if you don't know. For now, I mean."

She folded her arms. "How convenient."

"It's just," his mouth hung open for a moment, "complicated. Really complicated."

"Too complicated to tell the woman you've been trying to knock up?"

Ren cursed, not at her, but at the situation. "Look, Sera, I'll tell you everything eventually," he said, voice pleading. "Just... not now."

"Okay." Containing her rage, Seraphita nodded, rummaged through one of her bags, and pulled out a small vial of an elixir, pink as the pinkest peonies. "Fine. But until I'm worth telling, I'll be taking this." She downed the vial's contents and tossed it back into her bag.

"Is that necessary?"

"Completely," she snapped. "I'm not going to have your little puppies if you can't even be honest with me."

Ren sighed, agitated but unable to argue. "I suppose that's fair." His eyes narrowed then in a way that seemed more wolf than man. "But when I do tell you, there won't be enough potions on Azeroth to prevent me from impregnating you."

A kaleidoscope of butterflies took flight in her stomach, but her anger put them back in their cage. Disregarding him and the ache between her legs, she did her best to bury her face in a book for the rest of the night, ignoring Ren and his persistent attempts to broach conversation.

***

The fourth day out at sea started and ended horribly, tainted by the happenings of the day prior. Her rage, while not depleted, had cooled, leaving her with a knot of unease in her stomach that was perhaps even worse than the anger she had felt before. It was vague, like a malady of the bloodstream eating her inside-out.

Her and Ren had spoken little, and, outside of sharing the same bed, had not shared any physical contact. Not for lack of trying on his part, however, but she would not let him wiggle his way out of this one with kisses and sex. She did not want a relationship filled with secrets. He deserved her anger, and that's exactly what he was going to get.

There was no denying the hurt it caused her though; his dodging of her questions, the constant turmoil of emotions inside of her. Why wouldn't he just tell her?

Seraphita sighed and looked up towards Ren only to find him looking right at her. Feeling a little awkward, the two of them quickly averted their eyes. What are we, school children? Seeking something to do, she fiddled with her bag, making sure that all of her belongings were accounted for. Tomorrow they would be making landfall, and she wanted to start out on a good foot.

Fumbling through clothes, provisions and money, her fingers grasped at the empty vial she had consumed the day prior. If its thin design and beaded chain stopper wasn't indication enough, the elven symbol for "clarity" left no doubt as to what it was: a simple clarity potion designed for mana recovery. Should she feel guilty for deceiving Ren? Part of her did feel guilty about tricking him just to demonstrate a point, but surely he deserved it?

Tomorrow we'll be in Silvermoon, she thought, chewing nervously on a strand of blue hair. What are the two of us going to do then?

***

Seraphita awoke to an empty room and a note stuck into the mirror. Anger flared within her just by looking at it, and she grabbed it between furious fingers, holding it up to the light to examine it.

TAKING CARE OF SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS

DANGEROUS - DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT

JUST TRYING TO HELP

I'M AN IDIOT, BUT I LOVE YOU

Seraphita closed her eyes and inhaled as much air as she could fit into her lungs. Exhaled. Did it again.

What was this moron's problem? He hides things from her, confuses her, makes her angrier than a pissed off fire mage, and now he's trying to be what, noble? To help her without even telling her how? Or who he is exactly?

With an angry calm that belied her inner temperament, she folded the note, tucked it into her bags, and got dressed. She was mad again, and to be honest, that was better than feeling sorry for herself, or harboring some black pit in her stomach that fed off of her worried tendencies. It was a start.

Hoisting her bags, she stepped out of her cabin and stomped her way off of the boat. Where Ren had wandered off to she had no idea. How she would make contact with him again she had no idea; but the only option for her was to push forward. And, in some strange way, that in and of itself was liberating. Even if things were uncertain, she was making progress, and she had no doubt that she would eventually see Ren again.

She was back home, and hopefully not for her own execution.

12