Vacation Impregnation Fantasy

Story Info
Couple engaged in paradise leave with a lifetime of love.
4k words
4.36
13.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m011z2016
m011z2016
40 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18.

Ian and Zoe have had quite a romantic story over the last 5 years. They met through a singles event and hit it off right away. Zoe had always been looking for that partner that believed in connecting emotionally. She wanted a guy that would have more than a pretty face. Ian liked that Zoe would communicate what she wanted and was attracted to her love for travel.

Ian was a late bloomer to travel, and Zoe showed him parts of the world he never would have seen without her. With all the places they have been and all the intimate moments they have had, they have always been super careful with using condoms.

Ian and Zoe have been living together for 2 years. Not once during those 2 years has either of them had the urge to take the chance of an unwanted pregnancy. Both Ian and Zoe wanted children and a long-term future. Zoe had been dropping hints she wanted to get married and raise a family.

She had always told Ian that she dreamed of being married first before trying to get pregnant. She made it clear that she was terrified of getting pregnant before reaching the aisle. She knew her family would not approve of her conceiving outside of wedlock.

When Ian and Zoe started planning their vacation to Hawaii at the end of the year, he started leaving hints that something big was going to come. When they had been intimate lately, he had started suggesting that instead of using a condom, he could pull out in time to start to spice things up.

Zoe agreed that she would be ok for bareback sex if Ian would put on a condom before things went out of control so he could climax while they were still protected. This went on for a while and as they became more intimate the length of time without a condom got longer and longer and Zoe's defenses just kept falling apart. She wanted more and she showed Ian.

They started getting riskier with their choices. Ian and Zoe started getting intimate. Zoe went down on Ian and sucked hard on him which got him all hot and bothered. She could really deep throat him.

She liked sucking him off and having him explode in her mouth, but right now she wanted his cock in her pussy. So, she just did just enough to get Ian ready to pleasure his woman. Ian was released from his euphoria and started pleasuring Zoe.

Ian suckled on her breasts which drover Zoe crazy. He would grab her breasts and squeeze her nipples. She loved his mouth on her breasts and biting her nipples. It always got her so close to orgasm. He moved down to her very wet honey pot and ate her out which threw her into a frenzy and gave her the first of many orgasms. Ian got on top of her and started laying pipe and driving Zoe crazy.

He could feel his orgasms building and reached for a condom and went back to giving Zoe another orgasm. Ian could feel his own orgasm coming.

He grabbed her hips and started going faster, eventually he lost control and came so much into the condom. He shuddered and shook from a very intense orgasm.

Zoe who never thought she would entertain anything so crazy, ripped the condom off, licked what had come out of him and then told him to get on top of her put Ian's semi hard penis in her without a condom, after they had sex while he was still very sensitive.

They never did this, and Ian got really turned on by Zoe's idea. Ian started getting hard again while inside her. He was entranced by Zoe's playfulness and told her that he felt like there was still a little something there ready to pop out.

She kissed him, told him to keep going and he actually dripped a little into her. Zoe could feel him pushing even harder into her so he could reach orgasm again and could also feel like something warm and gooey was happening in her very wet pussy.

Ian got rock hard, grasped her hips and started thrusting harder and harder. A little more dripped out of him, it was not like a full creampie, but it was enough to possibly get Zoe pregnant. Ian was so turned on by the lack of any protection they had at that moment.

He really wanted to creampie her, but he knew that might be too risky right now, even though he likely had a smaller orgasm to fill her up. Zoe got turned on increasingly and started to cum as Ian got closer to and closer to his own climax.

Before Ian was ready to cum, he pulled out and came on her tits and stomach. He was spent and rolled over on his back and started shaking all over. He had such an intense orgasm, one of the strongest ever and while not much came out, it really rocked his world.

Zoe started playing with her pussy and her clit. She stuck her fingers inside and saw that her vagina had some tiny amounts of cum inside her. She was freaking out in her mind, but she was also entranced by what she just did with Ian.

Zoe showed Ian what he did inside her and asked her if she was ok with it and she said yes but she wants to keep an eye on her period. This is when Zoe's interest in being riskier overcame her.

Thankfully, Zoe got her period the next week on time. One of the next times they had sex, Zoe this time would convince Ian to not use a condom at all if he would cum on her tits and stomach. She wanted to play with fire this time. Ian got turned on so much by this.

He never minded wearing condoms because he genuinely loved sex with Zoe so much, but he wanted to keep pushing the limits with her and was so happy how risky she was acting. While right now he did not want to impregnate her, the riskiness of it really connected him with Zoe.

He felt like when she told him to be riskier each time, he would not realize how hard he would get and as a result made Zoe reach climax faster and more often. This time he was super rock hard, he kept getting Zoe so turned on and her most recent orgasm felt like she was going to launch into outer space.

She started shaking all over, screamed in pleasure and clenched down on Ian's rock-hard cock. She dug her nails into his back. He almost lost control and ejaculated inside her but was able to keep his wits about him and pull out just in time before the explosion!

He came on her stomach and tits and again rolled over on his back and convulsed from such an intense orgasm. He was almost in pain from such pleasure. He kept spewing cum more as he was on his back and shaking all over.

Zoe reached for his cock as she knew he would be super sensitive and touched some of his cum that was on her tits and stomach. She put some of it to her lips and liked how Ian tasted. She looked at Ian as he was coming down from his orgasm. She grabbed his cock and squeezed some more of his cum out of his penis. His eyes rolled in the back of his head.

He writhed in ecstasy and when he came down from his euphoria, he saw Zoe start to put a huge glob of cum from his cock that she squeezed out, towards her pussy. Zoe spread her legs like she was getting ready for Ian to enter her again.

She placed it to the top of her very trimmed pussy and arched her back so it would slowly leak into her small bush and eventually into her spread labia. Ian did not know what to think. He could not take his eyes off her pussy and the moving cum.

He was so turned on by this craziness. This seemed even riskier than last time. He so wanted to cream her on top of the cum heading towards her wet and sloppy pussy. He loved watching the cum slowly enter her and she was able to make it disappear into her fertile vagina.

Ian knew she was not on birth control, was likely ovulating and the risk of his cum hitting her pussy and impregnating her was really high. Zoe was moaning as she was playing with her clit, getting herself off. She was practically inviting Ian to join her. Ian got rock hard again from watching her moan and started stroking himself. He reached over and suckled on her breasts and nipples.

She shook all over. He got on top of Zoe and slowly started to enter her leaking a little just as he did last time, but she gave no resistance. He was harder than he had ever been before in his life. Zoe came two more times from all the deep thrusts in and out of her.

Once again, she could feel the warmth of his cum inside of her from what had been on her finger and more that was leaking out of him. Ian was breathing heavier than ever from going in and out of Zoe's wet pussy.

He had her hips and was thrusting so hard; he could have unloaded in her right now if he wanted. Eventually before it became too much, he pulled out and came on her tits again and rolled over having another mind-blowing orgasm.

Zoe again put her finger deep in her pussy and saw that more cum than last time had gotten into her hot honey pot. She felt like she was unintentionally pushing it further towards her cervix and uterus.

She was genuinely scared now that she had gone too far, but at the same time so turned on by the intensity of the sex, the risk they were taking and how much she loved Ian more and more as they connected through their intimacy.

She had never done this with any man she had ever been with in past relationships. Ian loved her equally as much. All this risky sex made him love her more than he had ever loved a partner. He wanted to keep pushing the limits, keep playing with fire, but he knew that he did not want to knock her up yet. He had a plan!

A week later Zoe's period was late but had arrived scaring the heck out of both of them. They both were so grateful when she got it and agreed that until the cruise vacation started, they would no longer take these bigger risks and go back to condoms. They still enjoyed sex even with protection, but it did not have that risky flavor they had started to love.

Two more weeks until the cruise. By that time Zoe's period would be over and they could talk about what they had done and what they wanted to do about their intimate desires going forward. Ian had a secret he was keeping just in time for this dream vacation they had started planning about two years ago. He was so excited and had a hard time keeping it to himself.

--------------

Two weeks felt like forever, and they finally landed in Honolulu, after a long flight from their home city. Zoe and Ian had planned some light traveling before a 7-day island hopper cruise would start their dream vacation.

They would be in paradise for 10 days after winning 2 nights in Waikiki in a raffle and decided they wanted one more night before heading home after the cruise. The first 2 days in paradise they took it easy before they knew the cruise would start. Ian was ready to unveil his surprise to Zoe. They boarded the cruise, settled into their room before the cruise left from Oahu to Maui.

They dressed for dinner at one of the fancy restaurants on the first night of their cruise. They thoroughly enjoyed dinner and Ian was deciding when it would be best to launch his surprise.

After dinner they went for a couple of drinks and found a quiet place to just be while enjoying the wonderful Hawaiian breeze as their ship was on the move. Ian looked around and saw that they were all alone in a corner of the cruise. Zoe had said she needed to freshen up before finishing their evening drinks. Ian got the engagement ring out that he had bought a few weeks ago and was ready when she came back.

Zoe had returned, but had no idea that Ian was ready with a huge surprise. She brushed his back and was looking out at the ocean when Ian had finally got her attention. He was on one knee with a gorgeous ring out and asked Zoe to marry him. She started crying and said yes! He slipped the ring on her finger and met her lips and hugged her. They finished their drinks and walked back to their room hand in hand.

When they got back to their room, Zoe asked him about all what he had done, and he told her he had been planning it for a while. She kept kissing him and was still crying in happiness and looked at the new bling on her hand. She had never been happier. Ian unleashed the rest of his plan.

He asked that they slowly take their clothes off so they can savor this first night of being engaged. Zoe was giddy, she wanted this as well. They gently removed each other's clothes and when Ian was naked on his chest,

Zoe kissed his chest and ran her hands along his chest and stomach area. He removed her bra and sucked on her breasts. She loved this. Her nipples were hard and fun for Ian to suck and bite. It drove Zoe crazy. She took his pants and underwear off and unleashed the beast.

She wanted his cock in her mouth and started sucking like crazy. Ian about lost his balance and laid down on the bed. Zoe kept sucking him off. She played with his balls and teased his cock. It drove Ian crazy. He could feel his orgasm building. Not yet he kept thinking.

Zoe removed her mouth and went to lay on her back. Ian sucked on her breasts some more and kissed his way down to her panty covered honey pot. She was super wet. He gently removed her very wet panties, threw them on the floor and started eating her out. He put his fingers inside and teased her clit and tried to reach her as far as he could.

She moaned and grabbed Ian's head to press his head down harder in her pussy. She arched her back so he could get further with his tongue and fingers. He loved tasting her and making her cum. She writhed in an intense orgasm.

When she came down from her high and Ian removed his fingers from her vagina, he saw she had a white cream coming out of her. She was ovulating! The next phase of his plan could move forward.

Just as before the start of the cruise, Ian put a condom on acting like he was intending to follow the rules. He had no such intention and he hoped Zoe felt the same. He reached for her breasts and kept sucking and playing with her nipples.

She reached down to feel for his condom covered cock before spreading her legs apart and arching her back. He started to thrust inside of her, and she wiggled with pleasure. Ian grabbed her hips and went a bit faster.

Then instinctively, he stopped and pulled out of her and lay on his side. She was not sure why he stopped and asked if everything was ok. He said he was, and Ian put her hand on his cock and told Zoe he wanted her to take off the condom and remove the last of any protection they would have the rest of the trip.

He told her he only brought one condom and was hoping to see if she was ready to take the biggest risk with him now that they were engaged. He also told her he knew she was ovulating and even though her dream was to be married first, he hoped she wanted this now.

Zoe blushed since she knew she was ovulating, and it made her feel vulnerable and nervous since this was a big step. She smiled and said she was ready for him like this. She told Ian she was really nervous about doing this but really wanted him to really creampie her.

Even though two times they had sex with some of his cum inside her it never really felt like a creampie. She asked if he was ready, he said he was and he asked her the same thing.

She said she was ready for the next step whether she got pregnant or not. Zoe gently removed the condom, teasing Ian's cock along the way and driving him crazy.

She finally got the condom off and showed him that his cock no longer had any birth control. She sucked on him and got him super hard before putting him just at the entrance of her pussy. They held a deep kiss.

She told him she was ready, and Ian entered again started to go in and out of her slowly. He sucked more on her breasts and nipples while continuing to pound into her. Zoe came again and shook all over. Ian moved his hands to her hips and started thrusting harder.

Zoe was in heaven, wetter than she had ever been. Again, Ian slowed his thrusts while he was still very deep inside her. He said that he was getting ready to cum and could feel it building up at the base of his spine.

Ian told her that there was nothing that could stop him from filling her up since they took the condom off and no matter what happens from their actions tonight, that their actions would change everything for them. She was shaking, she was really nervous about all this but really wanted him to cum inside her. They kissed and she told him she wanted this and that they should go past the point of no return. They kissed again.

He started thrusting faster again, his orgasm was building. Zoe raised her hips and Ian grabbed her shoulders and raised his own hips to match her actions so he could get as deep as possible. His orgasm kept building and then he felt it heading towards the tip of his cock.

She could hear his breathing quicken, she knew he was close. Zoe wrapped her legs around him, squeezed down on his cock and it threw him over the edge. He started exploding cum inside of her. He kept filling her repeatedly with the most intense orgasm he had shaking every time more ejected from him. Zoe's eyes widened and she had come to the realization of what they did as Ian continued to send his cum towards her unprotected pussy.

She was happy about what they had done but realized now there was no taking it back, whatever happened they would handle it together. Ian started shaking and pulled out of her momentarily, catching his breathe and still cumming on her trim bush. Zoe immediately reached for his cock as he kept cumming and rubbed the cum from the outside her pussy and put his cock back inside so he could get it all inside her. He eventually came down from his orgasm and rolled on his back out of Zoe.

She was leaking his cum out of her pussy. He really did cum a lot and filled her up. She rubbed her pussy and loved seeing all the cum as it oozed out. She rolled over and started sucking on Ian's cock. It became too much for him as she sucked out what was left before she rolled off of him.

They cuddled together and Zoe said she was so happy with finally having a full sexual experience together. She interlocked his hand looking at her beautiful engagement ring. She told Ian she wanted to keep his cum inside of her as long as she could and hopefully it would impregnate her.

She was greatly confident that he did. They were both young and very healthy and as he discovered, she was ovulating. She felt like her pussy was sucking in his cum. They fell asleep together after their intense lovemaking.

Early the next day they discovered in their balcony room aboard the cruise that the whole room smelled like sex. Zoe and Ian smiled at each other. He was already hard. He got her wet and ready and they made love again, once again with Ian cumming inside of her with everything he had. Once they were ready for something else besides sex like excursions they booked, they showered, got dressed and got some breakfast.

The rest of the cruise each night they kept exploring various positions for Ian to cum inside of Zoe and each time he did, as much as he could. One night with the lube he brought, he had her doggy style and went for her ass gone ahead to fuck her anally. He eventually came there too.

She smiled at him and playfully told him that was not her pussy. Ian grinned and said he wanted to do that on this trip too. They never had anal sex and he was so turned on by creaming inside her ass. She agreed it was hot and felt amazing.

On another night he was lying on his back, and she sucked on Ian and even as much as he tried to get her to stop, she kept sucking harder and he exploded in her mouth. He shook all over and when he was done, said playfully back to her, hey that was not your pussy. She smiled with his cum dripping down her mouth.

Overall, they could not remember how many times Ian had cum inside Zoe.

Each time it felt intense but never as much as the first time. They thoroughly enjoyed the entire vacation they had together. When they flew back home, they had planned to tell both their parents about the engagement. They did not say anything about the family planning they enjoyed on vacation.

m011z2016
m011z2016
40 Followers
12