All Comments on 'Blood Moon Ch. 08'

by aaddicted

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
MORE MROE MORE

hehehe I had to read this all over again and it gets better each time! :)

Pleaseee I hope you write another chapter quickly! :) LOVED IT LOVE this story!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Finaly

Glad to know dat u finaly posting the new chapter. Waiting for the next one.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 13 years ago
developing well

Enjoying watching where this story goes and of course loving all the loving everyone's getting!

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Good

But I need more! Please keep writing!

dreamdrakadreamdrakaover 13 years ago

Very well written. Keep up the good work.. please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter =D

MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
Thank you for this chapter

I was waiting and worried that you would not finish this story. I like how the characters are developing. I also like th intrigue of the lab destruction and the vampire hunter/killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Great chapter as always! Love Keo he rocks.

handigalhandigalover 13 years ago
Great Story

Please don't quit on this story, I find myself addicted and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work

omgomgomgomgomgomgover 13 years ago
More Please!

This is a great story, and am anxiously awaiting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

Please update soon! I really want to know what happen haha... Elizabeth & Keo is very intriguing indeed haha... I find them very amusing haha...., but yes update soon!

AyamiAyamiover 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE

cant wait for you to write the next one, please do it soon cant wait to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FFS

another unfinished story, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Smooth

Flowing story. Well intoned and sound. Interest, dark and profound with a mystery in terms of direction. Well re-edited. Just the Vampire who always did and threatened so much to deserve extinction seems here pathetic? Or empathetic. And I usually skip or skim non human cat! No more praise than that. But of course this is centrally an eroticism site. And I have lambasted other writers and sick mockists and moralists for abusing this site. And at the same time try to run a stake thru the heart of those who confuse sex with violence to deepen their own corruption and draw others. Those that rape mentally the unachievable, then relate it real. This latter like Anti-Vivisectionists who harm and terrorise some of their own biped species! This from an ex-vegan. Distractions. All But to say this is such fine writin to draw in the innocent victim to offer their neck! A prolific well done across the whole 'book'. The sex platinum diamond nugget quality, but just as rare. And involves such Deep digging to fully appreciate.

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Please finish!!

I'm very intrigued by your story of Roderick and Lilith!! Please, please, please finish this story out....as now I'm on edge to find out what happens to all of the characters!! You have a great gift of storytelling and I thank you for sharing it with us!!!

scotsrulescotsruleabout 13 years ago
brillant story

You really have a great writing style and a brillant story line. All the characters and their interactions keep you wanting to know what happens next. It's the best I have read on this site so far and would have a real shot at being published, if it had been finished. I really hope you are able to to continue/complete the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bloody Awesome

When I started reading the series I never expected someting so bloody amazing. Please finish, I cannot wait till the next installement. I can still not figure out it you are a man or woman. You are an amazing writer. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Suspense

I just finished reading all the chapters so far in one night and cannot wait for the next i do hope that you will continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!

I love this story!!! I wish you would continue with it! I would love to see what happens with the characters! More please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Hope This Continues

Sometimes I wish I would check a story like this before I start to see if it is complete or at least to see if it's on going. A really good story I'm hooked on where it's been a almost a year since the last chapter posted. A real pity.

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago

this tale just got better and better.

when/if possible, come back and finish it.

pleeeeaaassse ;0)

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous