Blood Moon Frenzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James walked over and toyed with my breasts, squeezing their nipples, running his hands over them, strumming them, while he scraped his teeth down the length of my neck. I shuddered.

James turned his cock toward us and I knelt down, giving Elliot a brief, almost chase kiss before we both turned to James. "Spread it all over him," I said to Elliot. He stroked James's cock with my wetness. Then we licked our tongues along his cock, gliding two pairs of lips along the shaft, lavishing it with attention. James gripped the side of the altar and tilted his head back, almost unbearably hard, laughing up to the rafters as Elliot and I playfully fought for the chance to lap at his cock tip.

I climbed up on the altar, posing on all fours, propping my ass up so they could see everything. Elliot crossed his arms and pulled off his shirt, and I got a delicious glimpse of his chest as James walked around behind me, cock erect and bouncing, and bent his legs slightly to start licking my cunt, tasting the blood and sex as I arched my back. Elliot watched us, stroking himself, eyes shining, and then he knelt in front of James to lavish his mouth on that cock--first licking, then smacking wetly, then guiding him into his mouth.

I could feel the transformation continue even through the fog of sex and booze and weed. My hearing got sharper. James's tongue at the entrance of my cunt sounded like it was right near my ear. I could hear Elliot's ragged sucking and gagging as he struggled to take a man's cock down his throat; I suspect for the first time. James started fucking me with one, then two fingers, pumping my sex as he glided over my clit with his other hand. Then he brought one finger--I don't know which one--out of my sopping cunt and teased my ass, slipping in infinitely slowly, coaxing the muscle, trying not to hurt me as he readied my hole. I arched my back. My cunt and asshole clenched around James's fingers each time I heard Elliot gag on that cock.

"You're so fucking wet," James kept saying in between strokes. "I'm so fucking wet for you," I whimpered in response, biting my own hand, trying to lock his fingers into both my holes. "Suck my clit and I'll get even wetter."

James pulled his fingers out of me and spread my ass cheeks further. His mouth met the apex of my cunt. I laid my forehead on the altar, angling my hips toward the ceiling. He sought my clit and sucked rhythmically, firmly. I could feel it swell. He knew how to suck me--even from behind, which isn't easy. Sparks came to my eyes. I bucked my hips onto James, who tried to stay on me, stay sucking my clit, prolonging the build-up. I wanted him inside me fast. I wanted to come, but I knew I couldn't. Not yet. Who knows the chaos I'd unleash if I did.

I looked back behind me at James's face. He stared at me and grinned, his face smeared deliciously with my blood and fuck juice, his lips slicked over like ripe fruit. He shook his head. "Your cunt is so good, I just want to fuck it over and over," he said, looking tortured, running a tongue over his upper lip.

I could hear Elliot swing out from under him. "Fuck her mouth while I fuck her," James said. He slapped my ass with his cock. It bounced nicely. James pressed his cock to my cunt, sliding it along my lips, up and down them, staying slow, slipping around. My clit made sharp little brushes of contact with his cock head.

Elliot stood in front of me. He smoothed my hair back into a ponytail with his hands. "I want in your mouth so bad," he smiled. I started licking him, then dipped my mouth over him, and then his grip on my hair tightened and he couldn't help it anymore--he started fucking my mouth, guiding me exactly where he wanted with his hands, as I felt James run his cock up and down my vulva, threatening that this stroke, or this one, or maybe this one, would be the one that entered me. The agony was unbearable. I moaned with my mouth full of Elliot's cock. It throbbed and throbbed for more.

I pulled Elliot out of my mouth just as James finally shoved his thick cock into my cunt with one smooth stroke--not too fast, just enough for all the nerve endings to take notice--and pushed all the way to the hilt. I screamed. My cunt tightened around him as he reluctantly pulled out, only to slam in again.

Elliot picked up on our rhythm. He slid halfway out of my mouth as James slid back into me, and I moved forward and back and forward again, keeping the same amount of cock in me no matter what. Both of them stopped moving and watched me fuck them both. I worked them front and back, their cocks disappearing into me and reappearing, shiny and smacking wet. I moved like a piston. swivelling my hips. "Oh, Dana, you're incredible," James said, breathing hard.

I could've done this devil's dance forever, but my gums and jaw began to ache, signalling my canines were growing longer, sharper. I'd soon have trouble keeping them safely away.

I had an idea.

Elliot pulled back from me, catching his breath. I slid James out of my cunt. "Fuck my ass, James," I said, my dark eyes burning into his.

"You sure, Dana?"

"I've never been more sure. I need you to stuff me."

Elliot said, "Let me get under you first." I got up on my knees on the altar while he hopped up. He laid on his back and I got on top of him, facing him, stroking his collarbones and chest. God, he was gorgeous. I guided him into my pussy, getting accustomed to his slightly thicker cock. He looked surprised. I kissed him as he as he slid inside me, moaning. My hair hung like a curtain around us.

James started pressing his cock to the entrance of my ass, but I wasn't near lubricated enough. Elliot broke our kiss. "Hey," he said past me to James, "There's a jar of coconut oil behind the bar." I raised an eyebrow at him, and he smiled.

"Hold on," James whispered, walking back behind the bar. I half-twisted myself to see what he was doing, Elliot's cock still inside me.

He found the jar, and scooped some oil on to his pulsing cock. Somehow I don't think that would've passed the food inspection evaluation. He looked up to see us staring at him, mid-penetration. Elliot struggled to stay still, and I teased him by squeezing his cock with my pelvic muscles. I took his hand and sucked his middle finger, still staring at James. "Holy fuck, that's the hottest thing I've ever fucking seen," said James, with a touch of awe. "I want your cock in my ass," I said. Elliot started to move faster then, unable to contain himself. I wanted to be bred by them both.

James clambered up, trying not to slip off the altar, and circled my hole with his cock head, tight as a drum, dripping with lube. It must've taken all of Elliot's self-control to pause his thrusting and give James a chance to push into me. One millimetre at a time, he guided himself in while kissing his way up my neck. I gasped; it felt too sharp at first, but James was so gentle getting my ass accustomed to his cock that by the time he was halfway in I wanted it all. I grabbed his hips from behind to slam him into me, and both of them let out a guttural moan that I never in a million years thought I'd get to hear.

Now they were both inside me, finding a rhythm. "I can feel you," James said to Elliot, breathing hard. "I can feel your cock." It was thrillingly intimate. My clit could grind against Elliot while he fucked me, and Elliot and I couldn't tear our eyes away from each other as James crushed his face against the back of my hair, fucking my ass faster. Our legs were tangled through each other's as both men took turns thrusting into me, going harder, speeding up. I gripped the sides of the altar for leverage as they had their way with my holes.

I felt incredibly full. Too full. What I was trying to delay wasn't just the orgasm, but the ravenous hunger that always happened soon after. But my heart felt like it would explode from the pleasure. "Don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop," I chanted over and over. My cunt started to squirt every time James went all the way into my ass--not quite an orgasm, but little rhythmic spurts that coated us all as they thrust into me. Why, oh why, was it happening this night of all nights? But I didn't care. I never felt less human and more alive.

I started shouting, bucking my hips between them. Elliot came first. His thrusting got ragged as he shut his eyes. "Oh, fuck," he shouted as he pumped my cunt full of his cum. They couldn't keep a rhythm anymore. Right as the angry red blush drained from Elliot's face, James gripped my hips. He unloaded into my ass, stuffing it full of cum. I lost control of my body. My back arched and I howled as I came, gripping their cocks like a vise, and wave after wave of orgasm shimmered through me.

After it ended I raised myself up off Elliot's limp cock. James slid out of my ass. I helped him down to the altar's surface. They were utterly spent. I savoured the image of those two handsome men drained dry by my body. "Oh, wow," James murmured. Elliot murmured back, not even able to form words. But I was starting to see red. Cum dripped from me, and intertwined. I felt my tailbone start to lengthen. Only just in time. Fuck.

Gingerly stepping off the altar I took one last look at them, draped over the altar and each other like a Botticelli painting, exhausted. I dropped to all fours. Black fur slithered up my limbs. I had to get out of here and open the door while I still had thumbs.

Something more alarming was taking place, though. Through my laser-focused vision, I saw a flashlight spike through one of the stained glass windows. As Elliot and James drifted off I pushed open an awning window on the other side of the church, away from prying eyes.

I saw (well, more like smelled) Jilaine get out of a cop car at the end of the street--I guess her boyfriend picked her up. "Who's there?" she yelled into the darkness. Fuck it, I thought. From one bitch to another, Jilaine... I padded over behind the bushes and at the very last second, reared up and let out a roar so loud and terrible she ran back into the car.

I was free. I ran flat-out into the night, straight to the woods, like I've done on every full moon since I was twelve.

-----------------------------------

Dawn broke late that morning. I opened my eyes. Dull, human eyes. I saw rocks and red leaves, ash dusting them.

I slowly sat upright. My hearing had eased back to good-old humdrum levels. Until you get used to it again it feels like having earplugs stuffed in your ears. I could still smell the smoke from last night's fire. Smell was always the last to fade. It's the one I missed the most.

I groaned. There was the matter of clothes. I'm terrible about planning ahead in the fall, when my horny, blood-drunk idiot ass forgets to put out a change of clothes beforehand. This late in the year you can't assume you'll be able to steal stuff from laundry lines. I was freezing without fur, and caked in blood not entirely my own. The worst.

Back in the day, Jack's farm at the edge of the woods was my go-to. But I got greedy; eventually they noticed clothes going missing. Sometimes I'd return to the woods to burn them, a tiny ritual known only to me. I couldn't risk them seeing me wear any of it--or, worse yet, my mother finding them in the wash.

So I took my chances with the farm to the west. I crept naked over the grass, shockingly pale in the blue light of morning, shivering, and snatched the closest thing on the line. A man's navy boilersuit. It felt like a costume. But it was one piece, and it did the trick. I felt the stiff cotton, so indestructible, once again envious of how well-made men's clothing is--like they're made to fit you, not the other way around. I added some socks.

It was a long, long walk home. Two legs, man... so not efficient.

My roommate Celia, god fucking bless her wonderful fucking heart, knew I'd be without keys on a full moon night. She'd wedged paint stirrers in both doors to let me in. I passed her snoring on the couch with a woman I didn't know, wine glasses on the table. She lifted her head.

"Hello, 'RON'," she said quietly with a still-drunk smile, reading the embroidered patch on the boilersuit.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, heading for the bathroom. "Thanks for..." I held up the paint stirrers.

"No problem. You know, you could just go ON something," she said for the upteenth time. "Skip your periods like us city girls do. Calm you down a bit."

"Never," I grinned.

"Uh huh," she said. "Love you."

"Love you," I stage-whispered, and pointed to her companion. "Give her my regards." She stifled a laugh.

Inside our antique, white-tiled bathroom I shed the boilersuit like a skin. I crushed some lavender and ran a bath in the claw-foot tub. Tendrils of steam reached out. God, that felt good.

I let my face sink back into the water, wondering how I was going to face Elliot again--or James, for that matter. All our clothes were probably still at the altar. In my experience, sometimes they don't remember anything. Other times they don't believe what they remember. Little bubbles escaped my mouth as I smiled underwater, waving my arms in a lazy wave.

The thing is, their worlds were not mine. They'd never be. But maybe they'd understand. Maybe they'll have each other now, too.

And what of me?

Dude, I'm fine. The thing is, full moon after full moon, I get to know this land, its forest, its fires and hills, a little bit better. And I'm so happy to be part of it.

12