All Comments on 'Blood Moon: Lucian's Story Ch. 01'

by secretlover222

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Beginning!

I like! Keep writing please!

dragon_lady666dragon_lady666over 14 years ago
Love it

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yipee another one ..

I loved the previous blood moon and this one looks even better can't wait to learn what she is ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Irresistible!

Love your stories, can't wait for the next chapter & until the story is finish. Your the greatest ever!

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
interesting

sounds like a good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOO HOO

Im so glad that you are starting another series :) I love the way she stood up against Lucian in the beginning. I just hope she doesnt become like passive? I want her to keep that fiery edge. Besides, it seems like Lucian needs that type of girl. Cant wait for the next chapter! Goodluck.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Lucian seems very different from

the other story. I hope you bring the carefree, fun loving Lucian back. I understand taking his job seriously but I hope he shows his true self soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh man

I do so love Lucian, but as cantfightfate mentioned below, his personality is slightly different from before. I really did love the mischievous Lucian from the first Blood Moon.

<p>Kiryn seems sassy and brass. At this time, I'm not too sure what to make of her character. To be honest, I don't really know if I like her or not. Also, I kind of find it difficult to believe that she could unseat Lucian from his horse. This is an interesting start though.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing!

well this new lady seems to have caught lucians attention..hmm :] i wonder what is to come between the two; can't wait for the next chapter! keep them coming soon and just as interesting!

tilliscreamtilliscreamover 14 years ago
I like it

I find that I don't often read the vampire stories but I really liked this one and all the ones before it. I hope that you continue to write this story. I also hope to see other stories of the brothers. I liked the more carefree Lucien as well. I'd like to see Malachi and the other find their women so keep up the good work.

spearman1spearman1over 14 years ago
YAY!!!!!

This seems to be the beginning of another wonderful chapter.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Mistakes still an issue. I'd hoped you'd use the feedback and try to get an editor. I saw on the main page a place where you could get help finding one. It really would help your pieces so much.

I am intrigued by this girl and I love Lucian so I look forward to him finding a mate and assume she may end up being her. I also hope you are able to develop the story further. I know that with the right work, your stories could be not only good but phenomenal. They are a great foundation for a great story. I see that there are people on this site who want to help other with their writing. Help from someone who is very experienced and able to guide you in developing the different aspects and answering questions more deeply would allow for you to realize your full talent.

You could then have a super kick ass story or even full novel.

Looking forward to reading on.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 13 years ago
King Malachi?

Malachi may be king, but it looks like Syra is the one really in charge. guess she rules from behind the throne. : )

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
ashley

I wanna know more about him :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous