Blood of the Clans Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom and Debra travel to Dunvegan to learn their history.
8.4k words
4.56
20.5k
7

Part 2 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April 2010 - Toronto, Ontario - Canada

The black, Cadillac limousine pulled up outside the CN Tower and the uniformed driver came around to let the young couple out. The tall, dark haired man smiled, as he thanked the driver, then took the hand of the pretty, strawberry blonde, haired woman beside him and walked towards the towering spire.

Once the tallest structure in the world, it still held a great attraction to locals and visitors alike. The spring breeze off the lake wafted Deb's light dress about her legs, threatening to lift it up and expose them, so Tom blew hard in hopes it would happen. Deb laughed and mockingly chided him for being so naughty, as they approached the tower entrance. They joined others waiting to go up and rode the outside, glass elevator car higher and higher, watching the ground fall away beneath them.

Tom put his hand around Deb's waist and held her closer to him, as she looked up and smiled at him, then gently leaned her head over enough to rest it on his shoulder. The scenery of the view held the passengers in awe, as it rose over eleven hundred feet to the observation deck, so Tom slowly let his hand fall, until it was resting squarely over the firm, roundness of Deb's ass cheek and gently squeezed it. Deb put her hand over his to move it and looked up at him with a look of surprise. Before she could decide, his lips met hers and he kissed her softly, making her take her hand away and place it softly on his cheek instead.

When the car stopped, they disembarked and walked around the windows that looked out in every direction. They stood facing north-west and searched through the viewer, for where they lived and made out familiar landmarks close to where their own apartment buildings were. They scanned the distant horizon and saw the sprawl of suburban growth, then the airport, Lester B. Pearson International, where their journey to Scotland and an unknown past would soon begin. Once the time ran out on the viewer, Tom led her over to the glass observation floor, but it was too scary a prospect for Debra to stand on, so Tom boldly stepped on and did a little soft-shoe dance to show it was safe and then got off, laughing at Deb's fears it would break and he would plummet more than a thousand feet to his death.

Thomas William MacLeod, was now a twenty six year old business executive, working with his late father's company as their Marketing VP and after telling his immediate boss and family friend, Bobby Pollock, about his plans to get engaged, he was given the use of the company limo for the night and dinner on Bobby's expense account.

As he stood with Debra Ann McRae, just a year younger than himself, his girlfriend of three years and neighbourhood friend since he was nine, when he had moved from Scotland to Toronto, he realized the happiness he had been looking for with other women, had been with Deb from the beginning. They had dated other people all through school and after, but ended up realizing how much more than a friendship they shared together. Deb was never in want of a date, as she had the looks and body to pose for men's magazines, but knew it was only her physical assests that attracted most men to her.

She had succeeded in convincing her employer, luckily being a woman in charge of hiring, that she had talent and brains to go with the rest of the package and was now regional manager for a large department store chain, with an eye to going further up the ladder soon. It was at her celebration party for her promotion, that Tom ran into her and ended up joining the party at the club. After dancing a few dances together and then sharing a slow intimate one, Tom looked into Deb's eyes and knew there was more than just a love of friends between them. He knew in his heart he loved her more than a friend and without another pause, leaned forward and kissed her lips for the first time.

He enjoyed many kisses since and happiness has ruled their lives since. Tom's mother had said long ago they'd be good together and Deb's parents agreed. Living several doors down from each other, Tom and Deb's parents were friends since they arrived, celebrating many occassions and events together and were devastated when Tom's father, Hugh, was killed in an accident by a drunk driver who had ran a red light and drove into the driver side door at over sixty miles an hour.

It bothered everyone how the guilty should live and the innocent should die, but the driver suffered only minor injuries and spent fifteen years of his life behind bars, then prohibited from ever driving again in Ontario. He remembered how they had drifted apart after that, but always remained friends, just not as close as before. Deb's parents, Jim and Vera, remained close with his mother, Margeret, continuing the traditions they had established and inviting her along on vacations as well.

Without realizing it, he pulled her closer to him and she snuggled in to him in response. As they looked at the panorama surrounding them, Tom couldn't help but notice the Toronto Blue Jays playing against the Chicago White Sox in the Skydome/Roger's Centre at the foot of the tower. The roof was open and the teams could be seen playing the home opening game of the season. The stands were filled and the popping of camera flashes brought a twinkling to the scene. Tom secretly wished they were doing this some other day, so he could be down there like he wished he could be.

He watched a few plays and enjoyed the chance at seeing two runs come in for the Jays, before Deb had to let him know their reservation time was coming up. Reluctantly he left his Jays at bat and they rode the elevator up another level. They exited into the entrance of The 360, the revolving restaurant that overlooked a magnificent panorama of the city and lake, just as the sun was starting to set.

Tom announced to the maitre d' who he was and was quickly ushered to a window seat for two. Tom shook his hand after sitting Debra, leaving a folded fifty dollar bill in it discreetly, for the service he requested for his special night.

In moments, their waiter appeared and laid their napkins over their laps, as he filled their glasses with water. He told them politely he would be right back and hurried off to the service area. The door had barely closed and he was back through with a silver icebucket and stand, along with a botlle of Krystal chilling in it. He proficiently unwrapped the seal and twisted the cork out with a gentle pop, before he filled two champaigne flutes and snugged the bottle back into the ice again.

After the waiter left, Tom picked up his glass and raised it to Debra, then she picked her glass up and held it to his, waiting for his toast. She was smiling happily at him for the treatment and the service being shown to them so far and he smiled happily back to her, knowing it would be a happier smile shortly.

"A toast to my beautiful Debra. It's been three of the best years of my life. I can only say this, I wish I had of asked you out long ago."

"Oh, Tom, thank you, me too, three of the best. I wish we had of gone out earlier too, but it doesn't matter now. What matters is that we're together and I've never been happier." she told him in her soft voice, filled with joy bursting to spill out, her eyes sparkling in the soft light.

They touched glasses, making a small, clinking sound, before they sipped the bubbly in toast, their eyes locked to each others.

"Babe, you know we're going to Scotland next month to my clan reunion, right?" to which

Deb smiled and nodded her head.

The look of anxious expectation was written across her face, as she waited for him to finish. She saw the deep look of love in his eyes and knew he was going to say something romantic

"It would be my honour if you went with me, as my fiancee" Tom said, as he reached into his pocket and took out a small, dark blue, velvet box and held it open to Deb.

He moved to the window side of the table, so he could genuflect on his knee discreetly and presented it to her. The sparkling diamond and setting caught her eyes and tears began to well in them, as Tom took the ring from the box and held Debra's left hand in his. As he held it to her ring finger, he looked into her eyes, as she looked into his, emotion spilling from them both.

"Will you marry me, Debra McRae?"

Deb's tears pooled and ran from the corners of her eyes, trailing down her cheeks, as the happiness consumed her. "Yes, Tom, I'll marry you."

The magnificent sunset view was lost to them, as they stared into each other's eyes for an eternal moment of love between them. Tom slid the ring down her finger and let her look at it. Deb looked at the sparkling show of his love and smiled, as she pulled Tom towards her. Their lips met and many of the people around them saw it and clapped, some congratulating the new couple with raised glasses. Tom and Deb's faces went red, but it didn't take away their smiles of happiness.

Tom sat back down and the couple spent the next hour in euphoric lover's bliss, as the reality of their bonding took hold. They got around to discussing the reunion coming up and what went on there. Tom gave a quick overview of his clan history and wondered about Deb's clan.

"Do you know much about your clan, or your name, Deb?" Tom asked her, knowing her heritage was Scottish in background, like his.

"Not really, I know my great-grandparents came over at the end of the nineteenth century from somewhere in the highlands. They said we came from a clan that was called MacRae, but the A was dropped in Mac centuries before, for some reason or another."

"I know a fair bit about my clan, seeing as my uncle Stuart is the Chief of the Clan MacLeod, but I don't know much about what happened to them. Maybe we should do a bit of research on them when we go over."

"That would be a fabulous thing to do, Tom. I'd like to know my history and where I come from." Deb replied excitedly, feeling their trip would be even more exciting now.

"Yeah, I do too. I can't wait for another three weeks until we fly over there. I really want to show you off to my family and clan." Tom told her, his happiness bubbling out of him.

"Show me off? Oh, come on, Tom. Don't be silly. What? You want me to dress up and parade me around?" Deb replied laughing, thinking Tom was just playing up to her about her .

"No, really. I'm really proud of you and want to show you off to my family and let them know what a great choice I made. I'm not talking about the drop dead sexy body you have, I'm talking about you, the person. I truly adore you, Babe. They don't come any finer in my opinion and that's the only one that counts, right? Everything I could ever want and more, you possess and give to me freely and lovingly." Tom said with true heartfelt emotion, holding her hands in his. "You're my best friend, my confidante, my inspiration. You make every day something beautiful to enjoy and now I'll be able to spend my life with you, Nothing more could make me happier, except maybe starting a family with you."

Deb knew that he truly meant what he was saying and blushed, as she heard him mention for the first time about becoming a family.

"Oh Baby, you make me so happy. I give myself to you, because to me, you've proved your love to me in so many ways. I want your family proud of me too and I can't wait to meet them." Deb told him, her eyes now glistening brightly and a smile that lit up the room.

"I would be proud to be the mother of your children, Tom William MacLeod."

Their waiter soon returned, feeling enough time had passed to allow them their moment.

He took their orders and asked if they wished anything else, before moving a few tables away to attend to another couple just leaving. Dinner was spent sharing looks of love and touches to express their love, the food barely noticed as they ate. The faint glow of the sun lit the horizon with a streak of orange, as they finally finished their wine and Tom signalled to their waiter. Several other diners and their waiter congratulated the couple once they were ready to leave, adding to their enjoyment of the moment.

Deb was surprised when all Tom did was tip the waiter when they were finished, then finally knowing it was a present from Tom's boss, Bobby to celebrate on him. When they finally left the restaurant, the limo was waiting and took them to the Royal York hotel. The driver opened the door for them and then the trunk, taking out two small overnight bags. Deb was simply breathless in the moment, being treated to wonderful service and then Tom taking the key to their suite and their first night as a real couple. Seeing her own bag, she wondered how Tom had brought it, without her knowing.

"When did you get my bag packed and how did you do it without me knowing?" she asked him, playfully toying with his tie as they waited for the elevator.

"When you were in the shower this morning, I picked out a few things and put them in your bag. When you were at work, I snuck back and packed a few more things you'll need and the driver put the bag in the trunk before we came to get you." he told her smirking at his success in pulling it off.

Deb looked at the bag and back into his eyes. "Have something fun in mind, do you?"

The elevator door closed and gave them a moment of privacy, that brought them together in a passionate embrace, their lips finding each other's, enjoying the first feeling of bonded love between them. They hurried to the suite, as soon as the elevator door opened, their clothes shedding the moment the suite door closed. Naked and filled with lust, they stood facing each other, enjoying their first moment as a couple. Tom reached up and cupped the full, slightly pointed breasts, running his fingers over the stiffening flesh of her turgid nipples. Deb looked in his eyes as he did it and saw him wince and sigh.

"Oh God." he whispered softly.

"What is it, Baby?" Deb asked him softly, knowing it wasn't serious.

"It doesn't matter how many times I hold these beautiful things. Every time I do, I'm hard as a rock.in seconds." he confessed.

Deb smiled playfully and reached down between his legs.

"Oh my. So you are. I have just the thing for this. Come with me, big boy." she cooed and pecked a kiss on his lips, before leading him by his burgeoning manhood towards the bedroom.

As they lay on the bed, Tom looked down at Deb, her offered body awaiting him to touch it. Tom leaned in and let their lips meet, as his tall, athletic body pressed into Deb's softness. Their need for union was all they wanted at that point and Deb parted her legs and wrapped them around Tom's waist, as she felt the hard, smoothness part her folds and enter inside. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him strong and hard, as he stroked his lustful desires into her wanting wetness deeply.

"Love me, Tom. Love me long and hard. I treasure feeling you inside me, Baby, it makes me feel so complete. I am yours, my Darling." she whispered in his ear and then grabbed him by the back of his hair and kissed him passionetely, as his swollen member evoked the lust from within her.

Twice more, their evening was filled with the joining of their lustful love, exploring each others limits, leaving them sated and wrapped in each other's arms to sleep.

Weeks later, the couple sat in the large, wide-bodied British Airways jet and looked out the window, as they watched their parents and home city of Toronto, Canada, slowly fade away in the distance, as they sped towards a family reunion at Dunvegan Castle on the Isle of Skye. The flight was filled with thoughts of what they would do and see once they arrived, the expectation of discovering their history held the greatest interest for them.

Remembering the looks on their parent's faces when she showed them her ring, had them feeling they had not only fulfilled their own dreams, but both of the parents as well. All their friends had a party in their honour and so many great memories had begun. Deb checked her camera bag and counted out the extra memory cards and batteries she bought. She wanted this trip and everything they did to be remembered on film and felt happy she had Tom bring his DVD camera, along with twenty blank discs, to capture the sounds and motion.

The blankness of the Atlantic Ocean passed thirty five thousand feet below, offering nothing of interest to look at, so Deb laid her head on Tom's shoulder and watched the in-flight movie, wishing the jet could fly faster than they were going, wanting it to touchdown and begin their vacation as soon as they could.

After almost six hours of travel, the emerald, green of Ireland passed under them and they knew it was only a short time before they would land at Prestwick Airport, less than thirty miles outside of Glasgow. The feeling of the descent had their excitement level return and the sounds and feel of the tires touching down, had them and the other passengers congratulating the pilot and crew on a safe arrival.

They picked up their baggage and passed through customs slowly, the new safety measures taken since 9/11 in New York and the summer bombings in London of 2005, made checking in more stringent and time consuming. Once through, the couple came into the waiting area and looked for a sign with MacLeod on it. Tom's height made it easy for him to spot the sign and took Deb over to it.

Tom didn't recognize the older man holding it, but introduced himself and Deb to him.

"Hi, I'm Tom MacLeod and this is Debra McRae. Are you here to drive us?"

"Aye, yer uncle wanted tae gi' ye's a wee treat though and I'm tae sail ye tae Dunvegan. I'm Dennis McKaig and I ha'e a fifty foot yacht waiting at the harbour in Ayr fer us, so we should go and we'll take a wee sail out tae Skye."

Dennis took Deb's bags and walked the couple out and into a waiting cab. Both of their faces were aglow with the prospect of a cruise, as the cabbie left the airport and started their vacation . The couple sat in the back, while Dennis sat up front and talked with them for the three mile trip south to the dock in Ayr. The cabbie loaded the luggage and closed the boot, then got back in, before making his way into the moving traffic.

"Yer uncle said ye're from Scotland, but ye live in Canada. Where abouts?" Dennis asked him, as they left the airport and travelled south along Monkton Rd.

"We're just north-west of Toronto, Ontario. I was only nine when my parents moved there from Skye. My Mom is still there, but my Dad was killed twelve years ago in an accident. Mom really wanted to come, but she's not feeling well enough to travel right now. So it's only us." Tom explained, feeling like Dennis was a family friend and shared more than he normally would.

"Sorry tae here that, Tom, I hope she gets better soon. How about ye, Miss? Are ye from the same place?" Dennis turned slightly and asked Deb.

Tom said thanks and nodded in reply, then looked out the window, seeing the modern subdivisions quickly fade back into history, as they drove through the older parts of town.

"Yes, I'm from the same area. I grew up with Tom and we went to school together. My

parents still live five doors down from Tom's mom."

"Is that right? Lovely tae hear that." Dennis replied and then turned away and looked out the front, before turning back. "I hope neither of ye's gets sea-sickness. I ha'e pills, but it's no the same, if ye know what I mean."

Both Tom and Deb assured him they were okay with sailing and not to worry. Tom started to pay more attention to street signs the further they went. The road they were on had changed names three times already in a little over a mile and he became curious to how many more times it would change before they got to where they were going. They came to a roundabout and finally headed a different direction. Tom's curiousity got the better of him and had to ask.