All Comments on 'Blood of the Clans Ch. 02'

by RoyceConnors

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RoyceConnorsRoyceConnorsover 10 years agoAuthor
1 bombs?

Would anyone like to weigh in with a comment to explain your voting choice? It's nothing more than an insult to 1 bomb and say nothing in explanation, whereas a comment is constructive criticism to help me. It's a lengthy saga and takes many chapters to set it up and develop it.

How 5 readers can vote it a 5 and 3 vote it at 1, doesn't do anymore than tell me I have jealous writers, or their fans who don't want to see it do well, or better than their story.

I'd appreciate some feedback, positive or negative, so I know where the story is succeeding, or failing.

Thank you

RJ

teedeedubteedeedubover 10 years ago
Forget'em

RC. Gutless haters. Great story, keep it up.

dloold87dloold87over 10 years ago
sweet

I am impressed with the story so far, I am paying close attention for a highlander reference, would be neat if you put in a cameo of Connor or Duncan since both are scots lol ( for those of you who don't get it,check out highlander on Netflix, the movie not the show). Anyways keep up the good work and forget those haters, they do not appreciate good literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
editor

you have a desperate , need, to learn, how to, use, punctuation. The commarrhea is distracting, I didn't get past the 1st chapter and the first page of chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous