Blood of the Covenant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing." Banri said. He pushed a single finger into her butt and Emily squeezed her legs together involuntarily, her knees thrust against his sides and remained there. Her toes curled from having both her holes filled. As he fingered her ass and thrust his cock upwards into her, Banri stared hungrily at her taut belly. After the three had moved to Seattle, Emily had started to go for runs as a way to vent her emotional stress. That turned into a gym membership for all three since Emily didn't want to go alone. None of them complained. Banri was happy to get back into shape after falling off for a little while. The main benefit, though, was all of them having eye candy in the form of their boyfriend or girlfriend.

"You like how I look, baby?" Emily bit her lip as he put a hand on her belly to feel the muscles tighten under her skin. "I did it for you." She said. "I love it when you look at me like that."

Banri, with both his hands on her lower back, sat up while still inside Emily. He held her close as he sat on his legs. Emily's ass was now partially on Banri's thighs while she laid back on the bed. Her breasts flopped from gravity and his thrusting while Banri continued feeling up her stomach.

"Banri..." Emily moaned, tightly gripping their sheets. "Clit..."

Banri fingered her clit as she had asked but still kept one hand on her stomach.

"You're so... quiet..." She said. He had been grunting and moaning but otherwise his mouth remained shut.

"Enjoying the view." He smiled.

"Ohhh...Oh!" Emily came. "I'm enjoying it... too..." She looked at him until he felt her gaze. With her eyes locked on his, she spoke. "Cum inside me."

"Get you pregnant?" Banri smirked.

"Yes, baby." Emily moaned. "God my pussy is ready for you to cum. Breed me, Banri."

"You're going to look amazing." Banri grunted. He was close.

"Yeah?" Emily bit her lip and widened her eyes, knowing that face would make him cum faster. "You'll keep fucking... me?"

"Yes, baby." Banri said. "Won't be able to stay away."

"Fuck..." Emily wrapped her legs around his back when she felt his cock throb extra. "I'm ready... Banri..."

"Emily..." Banri moaned and came inside her. His body forced him to stay fully inside her, instinct controlling his actions for that moment. He coated the walls of her pussy with his cum while it milked his cock hungrily for every drop.

"Let's stay like this for a while." Emily said after he laid on top of her, his cock still inside. "Until it gets soft and comes out on its own."

"What if it gets hard again before that?"

"Just fuck me again. Simple." Emily smiled and kissed him. "We're going to enjoy this day off."

"Zoe is going to be so mad."

"Zoe can deal with it." Emily said. "She gets you for three whole days next week while I'm out of town for work."

"I'll fuck you extra until then."

"You better." Emily ordered. "I want to be pregnant so badly..."

"It'll happen. We haven't been trying that long."

"I know." Emily smiled. "And for Zoe's sake I hope it happens soon. She is not happy that I'm getting all your cum."

"I'll make it up to her next week while you're gone."

"Will your cock be able to keep up?"

"I'm not an old man and I've got two hot girlfriends. Easy."

"I'll take your word for it, baby."

***

That evening, while Banri was cooking and Zoe and Emily were watching, their doorbell rang. Banri didn't look up from the vegetables he was cutting. "Could one of you get that?"

"On it." Emily hopped off the barstool and walked to the door. She looked into the peephole and screamed, causing Banri and Zoe to run to her immediately. They got to the door just as she opened it. "Mom."

Claire was standing mostly behind Simon, but she was smiling. Hesitant. But smiling. "Hi, bugs."

"Come in!" Banri said. "Get out of the cold, come on!" He helped them take their jackets off. "You Texans can't handle real winter."

"Us Texans?" Simon chuckled. "You live here for two seconds and you become a... What are these people called?"

"Washingtonians." Emily murmured. All three were staring at Claire in amazement. "Uhm. Let's sit down?"

"We should. We have to talk." Claire said. "But first..." With tear-filled eyes, she spread her arms. "Come here, bugs."

With exclamations of joy, relief, and surprise they hugged Claire. Banri somehow found himself in the middle, his arms around Claire, while his three favorite women surrounded him. Simon stepped back, took the camera out of the camera bag he had over his shoulder, and took a picture. He took multiple before the hug ended. They then walked to the living room and sat down. Claire in the middle, Zoe and Emily at her sides, and Banri on the floor right in front of her. He was happily clinging to her leg. Simon sat down after taking another few pictures.

"I'm sorry." Claire said after a long silence of taking in how the three looked. "To all of you. But especially you two, Zoe and Emily." She sniffled. "I accused you of doing something awful when I should have known that my girls would never do that."

"It's okay, Mom." Emily said. "You reacted the way any parent would."

"I'm not any parent. I'm your parent." Claire corrected. "I shouldn't have done it."

"It's fine, Mama." Zoe said. "And to be honest... It'd probably be best if we stopped talking about that night."

"Yes. You're right. But I still have something to say." Claire sighed. "I still do not understand how this could have happened between you three. And it still makes me uncomfortable. But." Her smile was small. "I need you in my life. All that matters to me is for you bugs to be happy. Are you happy?"

"We were happy with a lot of sadness." Banri said. "But now that you and Simon are back... We're just happy."

"Then that is all that matters." Claire said firmly. "I'm sorry for taking three years."

"To be honest this moment happened sooner than we expected." Zoe said. "We didn't know if you wanted us to approach you..."

"I didn't. Not until a little over a year ago." Claire looked at Simon. "Simon wore me down."

"Man of your word." Banri got up and hugged Simon.

"Damn straight." Simon said. "Claire. Is now a good moment?"

"Oh! Uhm." Claire went red. "Yes. I guess. Do it."

"Emily, Banri, and Zoe." Simon said. "I would like your blessing to propose to Claire."

"What?" The three said at the same time.

"I didn't want to get married to her until we had you three again." Simon said. "And I told her that."

"Is that how you convinced her?" Zoe asked. Emily hit her.

"No no." Simon laughed. "I told her that two years ago. It took me casually bringing you guys up every now and then. Wondering what you were doing. How you were. So on."

"Thank you, Simon. Really." Emily said. "And yes of course. You have our blessing." She smiled at Claire. "Mom would be lucky to have a man like you."

"I'm the lucky one. I get a wonderful woman and three great kids." Simon got on one knee. "Claire Rossi, will you marry me?"

"Yes." Claire said amidst her cheering kids.

Simon grinned and slipped the ring onto her finger. After the two had kissed and Zoe had taken a picture, Banri hugged Simon. "Welcome to the family."

1...5678910