Blood of the Covenant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Banri shut up immediately and stared awkwardly at the floor. Simon squeezed his shoulder sympathetically. "Go easy on him, hon'. He wasn't thinking straight."

"He's never thinking straight." Claire muttered, stepping past them to go to her office. "I've got paperwork to do. Goodnight."

"Mom please..." Banri called after her but it was useless.

"Give her time." Simon said. "She won't stay mad at you forever."

"You sure about that?"

"Positive." Simon nodded. "Are your sisters home?"

"Zoe is getting ready for an evening shoot and I think Emily is napping. She was working straight through the night."

Simon frowned in thought before shrugging. "Well I don't mind them knowing if they walk in on us talking. But still. Let's go to the living room and keep it quiet."

"Why? Am I getting another Simon story time?"

"Yep." Simon chuckled, taking a seat on the couch and patting the spot next to him. "The people that love you. Honestly love you. They're the ones that will always do their best to forgive you because they see a version of you that no one else gets to see. Including you."

"The girls must be seeing an illusion if they're forgiving me for what I did."

"What you did." Simon repeated. "Banri it isn't like you murdered someone. Or raped a girl. You had an addiction that you were too scared to share. And I am positive that Claire is actually angry at herself, not you."

"Why the hell would she be mad at herself?"

"Her son was an alcoholic and she didn't notice. Her being a doctor likely makes it worse."

"It's not like I lived at home like I do now. I made sure to take it easy whenever I visited."

"Ah so when it comes to maintaining a lie, you can control yourself." Simon smiled wryly.

"Apparently, yeah."

"You really are a lot like me." Simon began rolling up the sleeve on his left arm. "I had a different vice though."

Banri looked at Simon's forearm. "No way. Are those..."

"Track marks." Simon answered. "Lovely souvenir that heroin gave me."

"Holy shit." Banri muttered. No wonder Simon always wore long sleeves. "Since when?"

"Towards the end of college and a little after. Same as you." Simon fixed his sleeve since Banri had been given a good look. "My uncle beat the shit out of me when he found out. Then dragged me to the doctor to get help. My family was there for me every step of the way."

"If this wasn't 2018, I bet Mom would've beaten the shit out of me as well."

Simon laughed. "You're right."

Banri thought about Simon's scars. Heroin. Fucking heroin. Suddenly his own addiction didn't seem so bad. "I've got no idea what to say to you, Simon. Shit."

"I don't need you to. That's not why I showed you." Simon said. "I've long since gotten over it. And if I can, so can you."

"Because I'm your clone."

"Exactly." Simon clapped Banri on the back. "Now go figure out how to get your mom to talk to you."

"Yes, Father." Banri grinned before realizing what he said. "Yes, Simon."

"I know you were kidding, kid. Relax." Simon chuckled. "It'll be awhile before you can call me Father."

"Wait. Does that mean you're gonna marry Mom?"

"I'm thinking about asking. Eventually. Maybe in a year or so."

"Man you're just dropping bombs on me today." Banri sat back down. "You actually love her?"

"It'd be hard not to." Simon was smiling in the direction of Claire's office. "Wonderful woman. Lovely."

"Gross." Banri smirked.

"Extremely." Simon nodded. "Didn't think I was the smitten type."

"Figured since you're a billion years old and have never been married."

"Hey." Simon glared. "Two billion."

"Right, sorry." Banri laughed. "I'm gonna go hang out with Emily. See if Mom's favorite has any ideas."

"And I am going to go home and enjoy that scotch I just got." Simon got up. "Oh wait I wanted to give you something."

"Another story? You're acting like a dad already."

"Ha ha very funny." Simon dug in his pockets and tossed Banri a dark blue chip. "That was my cousin's. Six months of sobriety. Didn't make it to the seventh because he drove into a streetlight." The look on Simon's face was a controlled anguish. "Little extra motivation if your mom and sisters aren't enough."

Banri closed his fist tightly over the chip and hugged Simon. "You're part of my motivation too, Simon."

Simon hugged him back. "That means a lot, Banri. Thank you."

Neither noticed Zoe with her camera.

***

After Simon left, Banri went upstairs to see if Emily was awake and walked into her room since the door was open. She was sprawled on her belly under the covers with one leg sticking out. Banri carefully shut the door and locked it before climbing into bed with her. He smiled to himself as he kissed her bare back between the spaghetti straps of her tank top. He kissed his way up the nape of her neck then behind her ears. "Em."

"Mm." She grunted and scooched back in her sleep so that her butt was pressed against him.

"Em wake up."

She woke up after he kissed her ear a few more times. Mumbling sleepily, she turned over to face him. "What do you want?"

"You."

That got her to smile but she still didn't open her eyes. "What specifically do you want?"

"A kiss and a conversation."

` She opened her eyes. "You do realize that I got four hours of sleep last night right?"

"Yes."

"God you're annoying." She grinned and kissed him. Then kissed him again. "There. You got two kisses. Tell me why you're being so cuddly."

"Because you're beautiful." Like Simon was with Claire, Banri was smitten with his two new loves. Emily and Zoe had years to have their love for Banri mellow out. They were still passionate for him. But it wasn't new like it was for Banri.

"Right I'm sure red eyes, bad breath and messy hair is beautiful."

"It is when you love the person."

"Kiss ass." Emily kissed him to show what she really thought of what he said. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I was going to ask you for help on getting Mom to talk to me." Banri said. "But I'm also thinking it'd be better to let her cool down on her own."

"Yes it would. She already knows you're sorry." Emily brushed his hair out of his eyes the continued on stroking it. "By the way. You haven't said sorry to me."

"I haven't?" Banri frowned. "I must've. You haven't been acting mad at me."

"I'm focusing on the fact that you're getting help." Emily said. "But I am mad at you."

"Oh." Banri bumped his forehead on hers and kept it there. "I'm sorry, Em."

"I know you are, bug." She smiled softly. "You have to know that all three of us are going to be mad at you despite that right? You actively kept your addiction from us for three years."

Banri sighed. "Yeah."

"Good." She pushed him onto his back before straddling him and kissed him to the point that both of them felt lightheaded by the end of it. "You're going to apologize again."

"Sure." Banri grinned.

"Don't smile." Emily squeezed his cheeks with a hand. "You're going to apologize by listening to what I say."

"Oh." Banri managed to say.

She let go of his cheeks so she could grab his hair and tug on it. "I know you like to be in charge. But you don't deserve that right now."

Banri was rock hard and lightly grinding against her crotch. Emily looked both angry and horny, meaning she was in no mood to be listening to anyone, let alone her brother. Banri was taller and stronger than her. Overpowering her and taking charge would be pitifully easy. What kept him still was that behind the anger and horniness, Banri could see one more emotion. Pain. If treating him like a ragdoll would ease her feelings a little then so be it. "I'm sorry, Em. I'm really, really sorry. I wasn't thinking straight and-"

"I don't need your excuses right now." She growled. "You're going to shut up and listen. For once."

All Banri could do was nod.

"Good boy." She bit his lower lip. "You don't belong to just yourself anymore." She took her tank top off then laid back down on him. "You're mine." A rough kiss. "And Zoe's."

"I'm yours."

Her hand squeezed the side of his neck. "You love me?"

"So much."

"Then why..." A sob escaped and the dominant act fell with it. "Why did you drink so much, bug?" Her tears ran down between their lips as they kissed again. "Didn't we make you happy? Weren't we a good family?"

"You did. You're the best family a guy could ask for." Banri murmured. "It doesn't have to do with you three." He had an immense amount of guilt from Claire adopting him and that often made him drink. But it wasn't the root cause.

"Then why..." Her eyes moved down to his scar. "Him. He ruined you."

Banri remained quiet.

The fierce spark returned to her eyes. "I'm never going to let you get hurt ever again."

"You've already made that promise."

"And I'm making it again." Emily said. "Deal with it."

"Okay."

"I mean it, bug. I'm not letting anything happen to you. Not anymore."

"Em that's not realistic. Things happen in life that-"

"I. Am. Not." She made him look her in the eyes. "Letting. Anything. Happen. To. You."

"Thank you."

She began kissing him all over his face. "You're a wonderful man who has gone through enough. No more."

"Thank you."

"I fucking love you."

"I fucking love you more."

"Not a chance in hell that's true." Emily shook her head. "Zoe and I love you more. Don't bother arguing because you'll lose."

Banri remained quiet. Again.

"Good boy." She reached down and pushed at Banri's shorts until he shoved them down on his own. She grabbed his cock and jerked it a few times before pushing it in her thigh gap. Emily crossed her legs so the pressure was increased even more. "Grab my ass."

He listened. Maybe it wasn't so bad to not be in charge. Sometimes.

Emily thrust on and off him, his cock held firmly between her thighs. The head of his cock pushed up and out with each downward push and was buried in her legs with each pull. Precum dribble out onto her thighs. Her soft panties, the firm pressure, and the warmth all drove Banri into speechlessness. "You like that, baby?"

"Ungg." Banri grunted.

"I knew you would." She smiled and kissed him softly. "I'd do anything for you."

"I would for you too."

"I know that too." She said. "It feels better because I'm your sister, doesn't it?"

Banri grunted.

"It's so wrong." She moaned into his ears. "I shouldn't be doing this for my baby brother. But I can't help it." She bit his earlobe. "I love you too much to hold back."

"Fuck."

"We'll do that." She said. "Eventually." Emily - and Zoe - were ready for him now. They've been ready for him. Except they didn't want to have sex with him for the first time while still having anger in their hearts. When they genuinely forgave him, they would have sex.

Banri had his hands under her panties so that he could feel her bare skin. Warm and smooth. He wanted to keep saying sorry until she forgave him but of course that wouldn't work. He could listen to her, though. That was easy. If listening to her helped her forgive him, then he'd do it in a heartbeat.

Emily got even faster with her humping. "Do it, Banri."

As if her voice was a magic spell, Banri orgasmed. His cum shot up and splashed back down on her waist and ass. They both kept humping until the last of the cum was squeezed out onto her thighs. "Wow."

"You made a mess." Emily chuckled. "You came that much from my thighs I wonder what my pussy would do to you."

"Suck out my soul."

"Hm then I guess we'll never do that."

"No it's okay. Death would be worth it."

"Oh it would?" Emily laughed and kissed his nose. "You're cute, Banri."

"Thanks. I try."

"Smooth topic change time." She got off Banri and grabbed some tissues to wipe her legs. "I know a way you can get Mom to talk to you again."

"How?"

"Well. You've been acting like you haven't accepted us as your family." Emily sat back down. "You didn't tell us about your drinking problem. You didn't tell us about all the money you made. You were surprised when Mom said you were part of her will. You..."

"Okay I get it." Banri put his hands together in a pleading gesture. "Let's not execute me, alright?"

"You gave the house away for free without telling us." Emily finished anyway, relishing his wince. "Deal with it."

"Yea okay." Banri sighed. "What's your idea?"

"You need to show her that you think of her as your mom." Emily said. "I don't know how you can do that. But do it."

"Thanks for the half idea."

"It's better than what you had. Nothing."

"Good point." Banri spread his arms and stared at the ceiling. "By the way. It's not that I haven't accepted you guys as family."

"Then what is it?"

"I can't believe you've accepted me."

***

I was at the lake with Zoe while she took pictures with her new camera. All the lenses had come in, so she was currently switching between them while I guarded the ones that weren't in use. There were barely any people around but I didn't mind at all since the lenses were worth a small fortune, even without the camera.

"Smile, Banri!"

I looked up and saw Zoe with the camera pointed at me. Her finger was poised over the button.

"I'm good."

"Baaaaanri." Zoe let the camera drop since it was attached to a strap around her neck. "Cheer up! Mom will forgive you."

"It's been three days."

"I don't mean to sound like a bitch." Zoe said. "But you hid the truth from her for years. I think it's fair."

"I agree." I sighed. "But still. Until she forgives me I don't think I'll be able to... What's with your face?"

"Banri let's go. We're going. Come on. Now!" Zoe sped towards me, camera bouncing. She knelt and began packing in a hurry. Zoe also packed away the blanket I was sitting on into the picnic basket.

"Can't we go after we eat? The lake is never this empty. It's nice."

"We're going."

I caught her glance over my shoulder. I looked. "What the fuck is he doing here?"

"I don't know." She muttered. "He hasn't seen us. Let's just go, okay? Banri?"

I got up, tossed my phone and wallet onto the ground next to Zoe, and began walking. My knees were shaking, as were my fists. But they were for different reasons. The fists were from the rage forcing me into closing them extremely tightly. My knees? Well I'd be lying if I said that Samson Muller no longer scared the shit out of me. And he was here. The root of every single one of my problems. My scar burned as I got closer. I heard Zoe shout after me. "Stay put, Zoe."

"Banri let's go! This isn't a good idea!"

"Zoe. Stay." I turned and glared at her. She shut her mouth and listened. I hated that I had made her flinch. I'd apologize later. But first, "SAMSON."

He looked up. "Oh hey, Banri! How are you? Didn't expect to see you here." He still said my name wrong. He still looked dead inside. He still fucking smiled at me. "Beautiful out here, isn't it? Another gorgeous day that the Lord has blessed us with."

I punched him. I winced as my knuckles slammed into his cheekbones, but I didn't pull my fist back. I followed through with thirteen years of anger and fear. While he was still staggering back, I punched him again. This time I got the grunt of pain from him that I wanted. He's right. It did feel good to hurt someone.

"Take your anger out on me, Banri!" He laughed. Didn't even wipe away the blood streaming from his nose. "It's okay! I forgive you. Get rid of all the rage so that we can move on. God wants his children to live in harmony."

He's taunting me. I know he is. Who cares? I kicked him in the stomach. While he was bent over, I slammed my elbow into his back to knock him onto the ground. I was on him a second later, digging my knee into his spine and wrapping my hands around his neck. I'm killing him. I've decided it. He's dying. Before he ruins anymore lives.

"BANRI!" Zoe pulled at me from behind. "Banri let him go! You're killing him!"

"I KNOW!" I squeezed harder. His choking sounded great. Is this how he felt when he was branding me?

Zoe kicked me in my side and got me off him. "You're not going to jail for killing that piece of shit!" She screamed. Samson rolled on the grass, gasping.

"I DON'T CARE!" I got up and moved back towards him, but Zoe got in my way. "MOVE, ZOE!"

"I care!" She screamed back. "Mom cares! Emily cares! Simon cares!"

I stopped. "He destroyed my life, Zoe." Why the fuck was I crying?

"And you're going to destroy it some more by getting arrested for MURDER?"

I didn't say anything. Samson was still on the ground, but he wasn't going to die any time soon.

"We're going home. Now." She grabbed my hand and dragged me back to our stuff. She stepped on Samson on the way and he barely acknowledged it. Then she stopped. Still holding my hand with a death grip, she glared at Samson. "If you come anywhere near us ever again, it won't be Banri that comes after you." With that she began walking again.

"Don't tell anyone." I said as we drove back home.

"But..."

"Don't, Zoe." I repeated. "They're scared enough."

She clenched her jaw, but she eventually nodded.

That's it. I'm done. I can't anymore. I just can't. Everything is taken care of. The girls, Mom, and Simon would be broken for a while. A long while. But they'd understand. They'd be fine. They'd no longer have a burden.

I'm sorry.

***

"Still giving the kid the cold treatment?" Simon asked as Claire got in bed with him. He kissed her and enjoyed the minty freshness before letting her answer.

"What kid?"

"Ouch." Simon winced. "Take it easy on him, Claire. Five days of icing him is enough."

Claire had immediately regretted her response. "You're right. And I want to. It's just..."

"You're mad at his lies?"

"No. I'm hurt that he doesn't see me as his mom." Claire sighed. She hoped cuddling up to Simon would ease the twisting in her heart, but it didn't. "He doesn't tell me anything and he was surprised that I put him in my will."

"Doesn't see you as his mom?" Simon frowned. "I know for a fact that's not true."

"How?"

"Because weeks ago he asked me if I knew a lawyer that could help in writing a will. I'm assuming all of his property will go to you and the girls. Who else does he have to give it to? Banri and I aren't that close."

"We know plenty of lawyers. He could have asked any of them." Claire sat up. "Why didn't you tell me he wanted a lawyer?"

"Because he's a grown man and I shouldn't need to tell his mom everything. It's weird." Simon sat up with her. He didn't like the feeling in his gut. He's right about it being weird to tell her about everything he and Banri talked about. But he should have told her about this.

"Simon." Claire's voice wavered, noticing the look on his face.

"Get dressed." Simon rushed out of bed. "We're talking to him."

Claire nodded. With how much her hands were shaking she had a hard time buttoning her shirt. Simon took over immediately then made her look him in the eye.

"Claire. It will be fine."

"How do you know?"

Simon didn't have an answer. He let go of her in silence and they rushed out of his house in silence. The only noise, that only they themselves could hear, was the rapid, anxious pounding of their hearts.

***

I was drinking hot chocolate with Emily and Zoe when I heard the front door open. I looked at the two. "Didn't Mom leave for Simon's?"

"Yeah..." Emily got up to investigate. "Oh. Hey you two. What are you doing here?"

"Banri." Claire rushed past her and knelt on the floor in front of me, taking my hand into hers and squeezing.

"What's going on, Mom?" I frowned, looking from her to Simon. Why'd he look so scared?

1...34567...10