Blood of the Covenant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls. Leave."

"Why?" Zoe asked immediately. She wasn't going to listen. I could tell from the way her jaw was set.

"Go!" Mom shouted. All of us jumped. She took a few deep breaths, still intensely squeezing my hand. "Sorry. Please. Just go. Simon?"

"Come on." Simon gestured to the two sisters. "Let her be with Banri for a while."

They listened but I could hear them bombarding him with questions all the way upstairs.

"Mom. You okay?" I wiped her tears away. It was great that she was talking to me again. But did it have to be with tears? "What's wrong?"

She took a shaky breath then got up to sit next to me. Now with both of my hands in hers, her eyes rapidly scanned my whole face. "Bug, I need you to promise to tell the truth."

I hated requests like that. "Mom..."

"Banri, please." She wailed.

"Okay!" I said hurriedly. "Okay. The truth."

"Simon told me that you asked him if he knew a lawyer that could help you write a will."

I froze. Fuck. I knew I should have just googled a lawyer. I don't blame Simon for telling her. I was still annoyed. Did he have to tell her everything? I nodded, stiffly. "Yeah. I did."

"You're 23 years old. Why would you need a will?"

"I've got a lot of money. It's smart. Shit happens."

"No. That's why other people need a will." Mom had stopped shaking and was looking at me steadily. She still looked terrified. "Why do you need one?"

She knew. Fuck. My ears burned. Now she knew how much of a coward I actually was. A great life. A few problems here and there, many of which I had created, and I wish for death. And plan it. I stared at our hands since I couldn't look at her anymore. Not without my mask. Not when my heart felt like molten lead had been poured into it. "I'm sorry." Go ahead and say it, Mom. Get angry. Hit me if you want. I deserve it.

"Oh bug. Come here." Her voice wasn't angry or disappointed. It didn't even sound sad anymore. I let her hug me and tuck my face in her neck. "You don't need to apologize."

"But-"

"No, bug." She kissed the side of my head then went back to hugging me. "You haven't done anything wrong."

"I lied to you."

"Not because you wanted to. It forced you to." She said softly. "Is this also why you're going to therapy?"

"Yes."

"Then I am proud of you." She sounded so strong. Confident. "You realized you needed help and now you're getting it."

How was she this calm? She was on the verge of breaking seconds ago. Now it was me sobbing. "I'm sorry."

"Banri I said you didn't need..." She paused. She kissed my head again. "Why are you sorry?"

"I don't know." I mumbled. I was just sorry. She didn't need this stress. Life was hard enough without the added responsibility of taking care of a whiney, alcoholic orphan.

"There is a reason you feel this way, bug." She moved her sitting position so that she wasn't twisting uncomfortably then put my head on her lap. Her fingers immediately began combing through my hair. "Talk to me."

I sniffled but it was too late. Snot already got on her pants. "I'm sorry, Mama."

"Whatever you are sorry for," I felt her cupping my cheek. "It's okay."

I was incredibly lucky to get a woman like this as a mom. And I thank her by dating her daughters. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

If only you knew what you were saying that to. "I'm sorry you had to adopt me."

"I have never regretted it." She said. "I wish your parents and sister hadn't died. But that's because I miss them dearly like you. Not because I don't want to be your mom."

"I'm sorry I hurt you all the time."

"You haven't hurt me, bug."

"I did by going with Samson into the house during the reunion. I did by drinking. I did when I didn't tell you about giving the house away. I did when I couldn't believe that you put me in your will. I-"

"Okay. You have hurt me. Samson wasn't your fault but yes. It did hurt when you did those other things." She sighed. "But you know what? I forgive you for all of it. I'm still proud and happy that you're my darling, baby boy." I felt her kiss my ear. "Each and every day I have had you as a son has been a blessing."

I didn't know how that could possibly be true.

***

"What's going on, Simon?" Zoe cornered him in the game room.

Simon looked down at her. It surprised him how fierce she looked for a tiny little blonde girl. "Claire and Banri will tell you when they are ready."

"I swear to God, Getty." She growled and grabbed a pool stick. "I will shove this straight up your ass if you don't spill."

"Zoe! Stop it." Emily took the pool stick from her. Then looked at Simon. Her doleful eyes did more damage to his guard than Zoe's anger. "The last time I saw Mom look like that was when Samson branded Banri." She struggled to keep the images of Banri's burned chest out of her thoughts. "Please tell us."

Simon sighed. A stronger man than him would have failed in resisting the look on Emily's face. "Banri asked me if I knew a good lawyer. To write a will."

"He's 23 why the fuck would he need a will?" Zoe frowned.

"Has..." Simon hesitated. "Has Claire ever told you about the signs you should look for in someone you think is suicidal?" He should have been straight with them instead of beating around the bush. Simon couldn't get himself to do it. Saying it out loud would make it real.

"No... Why would she..." Emily shook her head. "Why are you asking us that?" She knew why.

"They settle their affairs." Zoe said. Her face and voice were both drained of life. "They give things away." Zoe thought of Banri caving and accepting her and Emily's love. "They do things they think will make everyone happy. Then they go."

Simon hung his head and motioned in the general direction of the stairs. "You should go be with him."

Zoe and Emily sprinted downstairs, luck being the only thing saving them from tripping. In the living room they saw Claire with Banri's head in her lap. The tears gushing from his face. Banri had never looked so broken. Without a word, the sisters sat on the floor and took his hands into their own.

***

Hours later, after Simon and Claire had gone to bed, Emily and Zoe knocked on Banri's door. It took another knock before Banri opened it. "Hey... What's up?"

"We know you've had an awful day," Emily said gently. "But we need to talk."

"Oh. Okay." Banri nodded and let them in, locking the door behind them. He climbed into bed and Zoe latched onto his side immediately. Emily sat at the foot of the bed, idly stroking his leg. "What did you want to talk about?"

Zoe and Emily looked at each other and Emily nodded. "We... We're starting to doubt that you do love us. Romantically."

"What?" Banri frowned. "Why?"

"Because we think you're going along with it to make us happy." Zoe said. "After what we found out today... Is you saying you're in love with us another one of your gifts?"

"To be completely honest," Banri sighed. "It's part of it. I want to do what makes you two happy. But I really am in love with both of you. Which isn't a sentence I'd ever thought I'd say, let alone to my sisters."

"Banri you don't have to worry about our feelings." Emily looked as if she didn't believe him. "You'll hurt us more by lying again."

"Answer us again." Zoe looked at him. "Whatever you say, we'll believe you."

Banri looked into both their eyes. They had the same ones. And at the same time they didn't. Emily's were wide and looked mature. Zoe's subtly drooped and had a hint of playfulness. But their eyes were extra similar right now with how they were looking at Banri. Pleading. Banri smiled a very small smile and repeated himself. "I am in love with both of you."

The two sisters' tense bodies relaxed, and they began breathing properly. Zoe kissed Banri before Emily came in to do the same. After Emily kissed Banri again, she pulled away. "We said we'd do it eventually... If you want us, we're ready."

"Ready?"

"Sex, you doofus." Zoe laughed, wiping a tear away. "We're not mad at you anymore. We... we get it. Why you hid everything." Zoe squeezed his hand. "I know I would have done the same. I'd be a hypocrite if I got mad at you for it."

"You guys actually forgiving me?" Banri stared at both of them. "I don't want you two to sleep with me out of guilt or pity or whatever."

Zoe had straddled him before he finished what he was saying. "Yes. We actually forgive you."

"Thank you." A weight was lifted from Banri's chest, surprising him at how heavy it had been. He felt as if he could breathe better now. "Uhm. Who first?"

"Zoe." Emily said stepping away before leaning down for another kiss. "She's been in love with you longer." She kissed him again. Her lips didn't want to leave him. Not now. "I'll come back after she leaves."

"You can stay, you know." Zoe looked up at her. "I don't mind for this one time. Don't think he does either."

"I don't."

"Y'all's first time should be private." Emily smiled. "I know I want mine to be."

"Okay." Banri nodded. "See you later. I love you, Em."

"I love you way more."

Banri watched her go and stared at the door lost in thought until Zoe grabbed him by the chin to make him face her. "Hey. Right now, I'm the only person that exists to you."

"You're adorable." Banri chuckled. "I was thinking about you. I'm nervous."

"Then I probably shouldn't tell you that I'm not on the pill."

"Huh?"

"Yea..." Zoe said. "You can cum inside anyway. I don't mind getting pregnant."

"Zoe what the fuck?" Banri looked incredulous.

"Juuuust kidding." Zoe smirked. "I've been on the pill for years. Trying to loosen you up with a joke."

"That's a weird fucking joke."

"I'm a weird fucking girl." She rested her head on his shoulder and breathed in deeply. "I have a few requests."

"Yeah?"

"Be really gentle. Rough sex can wait."

"Was already going to do that."

"Good." Zoe said. "Number two. I want you on top of me so you can kiss me, call me pretty, and say you love me."

"Missionary?"

"Mhm. Spoil me more than you usually do."

"These are easy requests, Zoe."

"Number three," Zoe continued. "This one is actually for Emily."

Banri raised an eyebrow.

"She won't say it but," Zoe sighed. "She thinks you're in love with me more than with her."

"What gave her that idea?"

"You always spoil me more."

"That's because you're a brat." Banri laughed. "I don't spoil her because she doesn't ask for it."

"Just because she doesn't ask for it doesn't mean she doesn't want it."

"Why can't you women just ask for things instead of wishing us dudes would read your minds?"

"Because we mistakenly think that men can think like women. Even though we know, for the most part, that you guys don't."

"That..." Banri looked like he had just had a huge revelation. "That makes a lot of sense."

"Yeah. So when you're with her later tonight, spoil the hell out of her."

"Easy."

"Great!" She got off him and stood by the bed. "Strip me!"

"Sure thing, baby." Banri got up and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close. "But first," He kissed her, their tongues immediately twisting around each other. Zoe slumped as she always did when he kissed her, body turning to putty in his hands. "You're so pretty, you know that?"

"Really?"

"Mhm." He nodded with his face still pressed against hers. "I'm so happy you're mine."

Zoe giggled. "I love you, bug."

"It's an honor." Banri lifted her shirt up and smiled at the sight of her breasts. Her pink nipples were hard and sticking away from her small areolae. He took her boobs into his hands to squeeze them, stopping when he noticed that they were slightly wet underneath. "Did you take a shower?"

"Shut up." She blushed. "Big boobs sweat underneath you know. If you weren't a dick you wouldn't point it out."

"Oh shit sorry." Banri kept feeling her up. "I don't actually care."

"I do." She was still blushing. From the way her fists were clenched, it was clear she was doing her best to not push his hands away.

Banri suddenly shoved down the boxers she was wearing and got her to lie down on the bed. Once he was naked, he put both his hands astride her hips, then leaned down to kiss her belly. After kissing it multiple times to enjoy her sweet moans of happiness, Banri licked all the way up her stomach to her boobs. He looked at her pointedly, then kissed under her boobs.

"Ew Banri gross..."

"No it isn't." He said firmly. He resumed kissing and licking her boobs without a care in the world about the sweat. "It's just sweat."

Zoe stayed quiet but she didn't try pushing him away. She let him worship her breasts with his mouth. Each bite on her nipples, each kiss on the sides, and each lick drew shivers out from her. Stephen had never...No. Don't think about him right now.

"Well I guess sweat is gross." Banri smiled. "But it's your sweat. So it isn't."

"Boys are gross." She wrapped her arms around him. "They smell so good though."

"And girls taste amazing." Banri licked the nape of her neck. Then bit down hard.

"Ahn!" Zoe moaned. "Banri I said I wanted it gentle tonight."

"Sorry. Couldn't help it." Banri kissed her and looked into her eyes. "I like marking my women."

Zoe shuddered. "Oh?"

"Is that a problem?"

Zoe's look told him everything.

"Good." He nuzzled her cheek. "I'm very possessive."

"I'm yours, Banri."

"I don't care if you look at other men. Or spend time with them." Banri looked her in the eye. There was a light in them that Zoe had never seen before. "But your body," He pinched a nipple. "And your heart." He groped her breast. "Mine."

"Yours." Zoe wrapped her legs around him so she could pull his crotch closer to her. His shaft brushed against her clit, making her inhale sharply and moan. "I can't wait any longer. Please."

While kissing her, Banri used his hand to guide his cock into her. Her toes curled and she couldn't even manage to moan his name, a satisfied whimper escaping instead. Finally. She felt fuller than she had imagined she would. "You're so wet." Banri whispered in her ear. His whole body seemed to warm up from the heat of her pussy.

"Mmm." She shivered as a spark ran up from the base of her spine to her neck, exploding like fireworks in her head. She moved her legs with Banri to push him into her. "B-banri..."

"Hmm?" Banri kissed her ear then looked her, his hands under her back and digging their fingers into her soft skin.

"I'm so happy." Zoe laughed, tears falling rapidly. "Dreams do come true."

Banri didn't know what to say. He was happy to love a woman like Zoe and have her love him back. However he couldn't come close to understanding how much suffering Zoe must have endured for years. Watching him date and talk about girls. Asking her to take pictures whenever he brought a girl home to meet everyone. Listening to his "conquests" in Germany. Banri kissed her. What else could he do?

Their bodies writhed against each other, each quickly losing sense of the time and of their surroundings. The room fell away from them. All that existed to Banri was Zoe, and all that existed to Zoe was Banri. They did not even feel like two separate beings. Banri's cock was deep inside Zoe and hardly left her with each thrust. The two relied more on grinding since neither wanted his cock to leave her. Her orgasms came and left at an agonizingly slow pace, forcing her to deal with the increased heart rate and ache for so long that she thought it would never end. With a moan, that was probably her name, Banri came inside Zoe. She clenched around him as he filled her up, warm cum splashing against the tight walls of her pussy.

"You're a wonder." Banri said breathlessly.

"Says you." Zoe kissed him. "I definitely passed out for a few seconds there."

"Did you? I didn't notice at all." Banri said. "You felt too good for me to pay attention to anything."

"I love you." Zoe smiled and pushed him off. "I hate to leave like this but if I don't, I'm going to steal Emily's time with you. We promised we'd be fair if we ended up having to share you."

"You make it sound like I'm a toy."

"You are." Zoe smirked as she quickly dressed. "Our boy toy." After a lingering kiss, Zoe left. Banri decided to take a quick shower so he would be fresh for Emily. It was only fair.

"Thanks for washing up." Emily said when Banri came out of the shower.

"Thought it'd be rude if I didn't." Banri sat at the head of the bed and spread his legs. "Get naked and sit."

"Okay..." Emily looked intrigued as she stripped. "What are you up to?"

"Just sit, Em." He admired her back as she got settled in front of him. Her tan blended beautifully into her pale skin with no distinct tan lines. Banri brushed her hair so it was behind her ears then made her lean against him. With his mouth close to her ear, he blew on it.

"That tickles!" Emily laughed and tried to twist away but he didn't let her. "What are you doing, Banri?"

"Nothing." He smirked and blew on her ear again.

"Banri stop!"

"Why?" Again.

"Banri..." She whined but didn't try to leave. "Do you want something from me?"

"You already gave me you. So no."

"Then what?"

"I just like seeing you squirm."

"Why are you being a dick?" She pinched his leg.

"Because, Em. You're cute." Banri smiled. "Boys are dicks to girls they think are cute." He didn't have to see her to know that she was blushing.

"Jerk." She mumbled.

Banri put his arms under her armpits and massaged her breasts. If Banri's hands weren't big he would have had a hard time feeling her up. Emily moaned when he pinched her nipple so that he continued to pinch it with one hand while the other ran down her belly down to her pussy. Rubbing two fingers on either side of her clit, Banri blew on her ear again. "I'm making you cum first."

"W-why?" Emily squirmed against his chest, her hands squeezing his knees.

"You deserve it." Banri said simply. "For being so patient. And loving. And great."

"Mmmf..." Emily writhed against him, loving the sensation of his hard cock pressing into her back. "I want to kiss you."

"Then cum quickly." The tip of his tongue flicked behind her ear. After slipping his middle and ring finger inside of her, he curled them to rub at the roof of her pussy. Emily clenching her legs together told him that was the right move. With a smirk, he began fingering her while keeping them curled. The heel of his palm brushed against her clit. It wasn't long before his hand and the sheets they were sitting on were soaked. "Tell me you belong to me."

"I belong to you..." Emily said immediately. It's not like he asked her to do something difficult.

"That was easy." Banri chuckled.

"Shut up." She pinched his leg. But instead of moving away, she pushed back into him more. His warm cock pushed against her back and made her crave what was to come.

"Cum for me." He whispered in her ear.

A few moments and kisses later, she did. Covering her mouth with her hands so her moan wouldn't wake up the whole house, Emily quivered on Banri's fingers. When her orgasm ended, she sighed. "Wow."

"That's what I was thinking."

"Real thing now, yeah?" She straddled him so they were facing each other, hovering right over his cock.

"Yeah." Banri gripped her waist and pulled her down onto his cock. He pulled her slowly so they could both savor the feeling of finally becoming one.

"Oh my God." Emily gasped. She felt so full.

"You sure know how to make a guy feel manly as fuck." Banri chuckled, kissing her nose.

"You make it easy!" She said. "Your cock is perfect."

"Look I'm feeling better. You don't need to flatter me."

1...45678...10