Blood Passion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nik shook his head in disagreement.

"Coach Rodriguez thought I was holding back too. I could not risk it this early," he answered. "I scored six goals all of last season. If I came out of the gates with a hat trick then it could raise people's suspicion about my summertime activities. They'd start thinking about blood doping, and not the kind we're actually doing. Call it paranoia but I'm going to ease into the prodigy moniker. It'll ease it into the scout's minds I hope, and make everything more believable like I'm some kind of late bloomer."

"Did you talk to Krystal about this plan of yours?" Veronika asked.

"Nope, thought of it myself."

Nik looked out the window, houses and businesses rushing by as they drove to a restaurant. His stomach rumbled for normal food, not blood, slightly annoying him as day-by-day, and hour-by-hour, he adapted to his new diet. He did not know yet when he'd crave his mother's blood or a deep dish pizza.

"I wonder how Aunt Viktoria is going to handle the withdrawal until she gets the shipping order set up?" Nik mused.

"Hopefully it is nothing serious. Maybe that boost of strength she got will disappear. We can hope it is that simple," Veronika replied. "Have you thought about your cousin much?"

"A thought here or there. Yeah, she is my cousin but is she going to be down with the arranged marriage?"

"Who said anything about marriage yet?"

"Be honest, mom, it is what it is. We're being put together for the family. I don't know. Sure she is hot but we don't know each other as well as we should. I only know four girls and she isn't one of them."

"When they come to visit again, Viktoria and I will leave the two of you alone the entire trip so you can get to know each other all you need."

"I hope these conflicting thoughts empty out soon. I'm tired of not being able to go full-throttle into this new lifestyle. I shouldn't be complaining I'm going to fuck a hot eighteen year old."

"I raised you to have morals, Nik, not be a mindless brute. It is normal to think this way."

Veronika reached over, stroking Nik's leg caringly as they kept driving towards the take-out joint.

"Did you see any scouts in the crowd?" Nik asked.

"What do scouts look like? Pads and pens or laptops clicking away? No one like that. Isn't it too early anyways?"

"Guess I was hoping one would show up randomly. Maybe next game."

"Between you and Tiffany, word will spread. She was the best girl on the field by a long shot. No way your efforts don't get the colleges showing up soon. Didn't one of the graduates last year get an offer?"

"Yeah, he got it late though."

"Better late than never, baby," Veronika stated. "Let's change the subject to something more fun and exciting."

"Aunt Krystal has a game on the weekend."

"Ever since our first night, I've become too horny, baby. Tell Mommy some kinky fantasy you have. We should open up more about this stuff so it comes more naturally when your aunt and cousin show up."

"You promise you won't get mad or weirded out?" Nik asked, his words coming out tentatively.

He kept looking out the window, partly because he blushed a little. Fucking his mother, no problem. Talking about a hidden kink or fetish, a bridge too far for the teenager this moment in the relationship.

"Never, baby."

"I want to fuck Aunt Krystal in her uniform," he blurted out.

He feared hurting his mother's feelings because of how much he lusted for Krystal when all that lust should be pointed towards her. Trust was a bridge built on chance. She promised so Nik took that chance to build another section of the bridge.

"That is kinky. You want her bent over doggystyle or going missionary?"

"Doggy, I guess."

"Your aunt does have a great ass for that. Don't worry, baby, I'm not jealous. Krystal is a beautiful woman. I am bi after all, so how can I be upset at that? I already shared you with Viktoria. I'd be more upset if you were talking about a whale. Only the best for my son."

Veronika's voice changed slightly as she stated the final two sentences. Contempt harpooned the whale, and a hint of possessiveness knew what was best. Nik picked up on the shift in tone but it quickly left his mind as she continued talking.

"Dream and fantasize about Krystal all you want, baby. She is part of the family and deserves your love. You're giving Mommy a naughty idea. It is not the surprise I had in mind for us tonight but it is something else magical I can save for later."

"What is the surprise tonight?"

"Wouldn't be a surprise if I told you this early. It'll be worth the wait, I promise."

"I...I like how our relationship is evolving. At first instinct took over but now that I've gotten a little bit of breathing room, I'm enjoying it. Not only the sex but the adventure," Nik admitted.

"What adventure?"

"This entire situation is going to be one big adventure novel, mom. We won't know what is going to happen from week to week, or year to year as we keep on learning more and more about us. I am starting to feel like an explorer. I wonder if Columbus, Cabot or Magellan felt this way?"

"I think our adventure is going to be less dangerous than exploring the world on a wooden ship."

The pair kept talking until they picked up food and drove home. They ate dinner together like mother and son, discussing the game and school, normal mother and son stuff. Once the plates were cleaned, Veronika started walking off to her bedroom.

"No peeking. You're naughty enough as it is. I want you to be a good boy and wait in your bedroom. I need to get ready for you," Veronika stated with a sultry tone.

"You don't know how hard it is not to fuck you right now, Mommy. The moment the front door closed I had an irresistible urge to bend you over right then and there."

"I love your dirty compliments. You'll get to do that next time, but this one time I want to put a boundary in place. Mommy has her reasons. I want to test how much self-control my big boy has."

They spoke in the kitchen. Veronika stood near the doorway as Nik leaned against one of the counters. She winked at him, then a moment later licked her lips sensually.

"Fifteen minutes, baby."

Turning around, Veronika made sure to wiggle her ass his way, again pushing his limits. Nik waited for a moment then proceeded to his bedroom. His cock flared up. Stomach full. Euphoric from the victory. Talking so openly with his mother. No reason why his cock would not be standing at attention.

Sitting in his bedroom, he sat on the bed to wait patiently. A few days ago she kneeled underneath his desk, sucking his fat cock greedily as he studied. They laughed like a teenage crush when she accidentally flipped them over onto the hard floor while trying to mount him in the chair. Once the laughter subsided, and he recovered from his mental fatigue, it took no time for her wet pussy to suck his cock dry for rounds two and three on the floor. An hour passed like nothing.

What new idea did she have in mind? Nik knew she did modeling to pay the bills, and always knew her to be hot as hell, but she tried her best to dress conservatively around the home. The average person would think Nik would be the one who had sex on the mind, and nothing but sex on the mind in this situation, but Veronika embraced it equally. Nik wondered if she wanted to make up for lost time.

A small tap on the door alerted him to her presence.

"I hope you did not strip yet, baby. I want you fully clothed for this," she calmly stated as the door opened a crack.

Slowly, provocatively she let one foot enter the room before allowing the door to open up fully. She loved the grand, dramatic entrances. When she got dressed up for the hot threesome during her sister's visit, Viktoria told her to keep up the dramatics.

"You're going to be fucking him every day. Sis, you're going to be his cumdump. I know we told him he was the man of the clan, the leader, this and that, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun too. Try out some fun activities you've always wanted to try with the best, most receptive audience in the world living under the same roof as you."

Veronika remembered the small speech, taking it to heart. So there she stood in an outfit that made her look twenty years younger, and give her soccer stud son the fantasy of a lifetime.

"The star player needs all the support he can get from the sidelines," she winked at him, hands on her hips.

Nik, again, looked on in surprise and lust. The big difference between the previous threesome's entrance and now was experience. His current surprised look had more to do with never thinking Veronika would dress up like this, rather than the shock of the wild birthday reveal.

"So, how do I look, stud? Going to give me your letterman jacket after I suck you off?" she giggled.

12