Blood Passion Ch. 12

Story Info
Nik enjoys some after practice relief.
5.1k words
4.62
4.8k
15

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 05/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany walked into her home, sore and cranky, not having changed or showered at all from the tough practice. Too many of the players, boys and girls, had fucked up simple drills they had practiced over and over. As captain it fell on her to bear the brunt of the responsibility.

"Dinner is in the fridge. I have a late meeting with Singapore. I won't be home tonight. Love, Mom."

The note rested on the table next to the main door. Rolling her eyes, Tiffany expected nothing else.

"This shit better be worth it. At least my cunt gets a rest tonight. I still think I'm leaking goo from the other night," she complained. "I'll accomplish my goals and then there will not be any more need of that damned book."

Walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge, Tiffany scoffed at the dinner.

"Least you can do is make something different than casserole again, mom," Tiffany commented, tossing it into the microwave. "And why am I the one who has to take it? Why couldn't I be the one to get the cock and fuck you? If I wanted to get fucked by a cock I'd just get a boyfriend."

Her attitude completely flipped compared to the other night. Getting fucked by a huge, supernatural futa cock would do that to a woman, but an evening of momentary lust did not completely change her attitude.

Bzzzzz...

Feeling the vibration of the cellphone in her pocket, Tiffany pulled it out to see who wanted what now.

"Seriously, another practice again tomorrow after getting our butts handed to us today?"

The coach had sent out a mass text to all the players on the team mailing list through their official school emails. The message told the teams to get ready for another hard practice before a day of rest before the weekend game.

So far after their excellent home opener the team's morale shot through the roof and Tiffany wanted to make sure they won again on the weekend. She just did not think the coach would run them ragged so early in the season.

"Guess I better get the ice ready. I think I'm going to need it."

Bzzzzz...

"What now again?" Tiffany scoffed.

Looking at her phone again, she saw the message from a teammate.

"Can you believe it? Some of us have a life, ya know."

As annoying as it was to practice again so soon, it was only that to Tiffany, an annoyance. She planned to go pro so getting a text from a teammate wanting to bitch about it to her, only made the captain not trust her commitment. Thinking was one thing, making it known was another.

"We signed the contract she gave us at the start of the season. We knew this would happen going into it."

Tiffany hit send, hoping that'd be that for the evening. Coach Rodriguez made it known at the start of the season what to expect, spelled out in a multi-page contract. She said it'd prepare them for the real world, for the companies and corporations that made its workers sign any number of documents to work for them. Part of that contract, hidden deep within one of the terms, outlined all non-essential, non-emergency communications to be sent to the team captains first.

So when her phone buzzed again with another player sending a complaint about practice, Tiffany had only herself to blame. She didn't have to be the captain. Coach Rodriguez didn't put a gun to her temple, cock the hammer, and threaten her life to put on the armband. Nope, Tiffany craved the power and prestige, and with it came annoyances such as these.

The microwave dinged. Opening the door, a sweet, delicious smell emanated from the plate. Even though she complained it was casserole, her mother did make great meals. She took the plate, letting it rest on the kitchen counter while nosing around in the fridge. Out came two bottles. One with a thick looking, white goo inside the bottle. The other plain water.

"I guess this is one way to get my fill if I'm not getting fucked."

Pouring the goo, it quickly melted into the cheese, macaroni and beef, as if it were Caesar or ranch dressing. It helped add to the delicious aroma filling up the kitchen. Taking the plate, fork, and water over to the living room, Tiffany put her feet up to watch highlights from women's leagues around the world. She wanted to study at the same time as feasting.

Male and female soccer are the same but different. Same rules, same nets, same balls, but their abilities were vastly different. The men were taller, stronger, faster than the women. Nothing Tiffany could do about that. Studying the men's game, while not a total waste of time, would not fit her goals. To compete with the women, she needed to study the women.

"Why did mom's cum have to taste good as a dressing," Tiffany commented, chewing the first bite of her dinner. "The things I have to do to compete."

"Tonight's highlight of the night comes all the way from the Italian leagues. Bianchi, Roma's star striker is lighting up the highlight shows with two wonder strikes in two, thanks to the magical passing of Krystal Knight," the TV announcer commented. "The veteran is showing all-star form, skipping the rocks on the pond to set up a fantastic hip high goal."

"After moving to Roma, some people thought her career was on the downward spiral, but the capital is singing her praises..."

Tiffany kept eating, completely focused on examining, admiring Krystal's form. She taped all the highlight shows to give her something to watch during her downtime, but as a defender it allowed her to learn how to better position and defend against freak goals. She knew exactly how Bianchi got the proper angle thanks to the opposing defender not marking her correctly.

It sounded arrogant. How would some no-name high schooler, with the luxury of hindsight and a rewind button, be able to do better than a pro in the heat of the moment? She just knew. A piece of her brain processed the situation quicker and understood the threat.

Finishing dinner and the highlight show, Tiffany turned the TV off and headed upstairs. If her mother had work tonight, she'd find a different way to take care of the urge between her legs.

X

Nik sat on the couch, laying back, listening to the loud, raunchy, sucking noise coming from between his legs. Veronika bobbed her head up and down ravenously, slurping and sucking without any filter, trying to get every drop of cum from her son's balls. Truth be told, the stench of sweat didn't exactly get her cunt dripping wet, but after he stumbled into the house, exhausted from the day's practice, she wasn't going to berate him for not smelling like flowers.

"I can't imagine now what it was like to come back from practice without you sucking me off, Mommy," Nik commented, eyes closed to enjoy the hardcore service.

All Veronika told him to do, before stripping and sitting, was to give her time to grab some towels so his stench and sweat wouldn't infect the couch. All the mouth slop, all the rolling beads of physical exertion, ruined the towels instead. A simple wash away from clean. She already had to replace one couch and a couple mattresses from the birthday orgy.

Nik also got the text message from the coach, telling him about the next day's practice. He showed it to Veronika, letting her know she'd be kneeling before him again for the same kind of pick-me-up after school tomorrow.

"Baby, I'll suck you off as much as you want. Lay back, relax, and enjoy. Don't worry about saying a single word. Let Mommy take care of her big boy. You'll be fresh for tomorrow," she told him, rubbing his thick cock against her cheek at the same time.

The warm cock rubbing against her face made Veronika's pussy wet. With every act of sexual depravity together, more and more of the initial hesitation she felt during his birthday melted away. Each sexual act made her crave, need the next like an addict needing their next fix.

She wasted no more time talking, stuffing the cock back into her wet, warm, happy mouth while fondling his balls to coax the cum to the very top. Veronika wore a simple pair of bedtime top and shorts. Nothing too sexy but her supermodel looks filled the outfit well that anything she wore radiated sexiness.

"I think Tiffany improved a lot during the summer break. She is making me wonder if I trained enough. I don't know how I did it but I used my blood to push myself faster than before in order to keep in front of her. She'd have humiliated me if I lost to her during the last practice. It felt good using that power. I wonder what other tricks I can conjure up? Does the family tome mention anything about it?" Nik asked.

Veronika took a moment to answer, too busy enjoying sucking cock. His cock came out from the greedy mouth with a plop, but she kept stroking him off with her delicate fingers.

"Could be if it weren't burnt up so badly. I never looked hard enough. Maybe now that we know we are actually vampires, maybe you can give it a look when you're not busy?" Veronika commented.

"Yeah, maybe. Aunty Krystal must be happy to have won the last game. She did spectacularly," Nik mused.

Subtly, Veronika felt his cock thicken just an extra bit in her hand. Smirking, she stroked him off faster, knowing exactly what caused the thickening.

"I'm sure she is over the moon. Shame my sister doesn't have a strong man to take care of her needs after such an adrenaline high like you have with me. All that wasted potential and passion. Just imagine, baby, her toned, athletic legs wrapped around your waist, pulling you in so deep you cannot help but fill her up to the brim with your tireless cock. Good thing I'm an incestuous deviant or I'd get jealous whenever you get hard for my sister," Veronika seductively commented.

"Three hot, horny, ravenous MILFs, ready to get fucked by you all night long, all day long. Morning, noon and night, one for each part of the day for when the mood arises in you."

Veronika continued talking dirty to Nik, wanting to make him spray all his thick goo down her throat. Just in case he lost control, the cockhead pointed directly at her mouth and face. Worst case, she'd sop it up with a finger to clean herself off.

"I know Viktoria wants to see you fuck Krystal senseless as much as you do. Although knowing my sister, if she were into men she'd happily take it up her ass if it meant guaranteeing herself not to get preggo and derail the last few years of her career."

Nik didn't allow Veronika to tease him any longer, reaching over to grab some hair to roughly push her face onto his cock. She quickly learned how to push his buttons, and every time it led to a delicious, thick milkshake of cum filling her mouth full. Up and down he thrust her hot, supermodel face all over his thick shaft. Gargling and splurting, Veronika made all manner of pornographic noises to get her son just that extra inch harder so he'd pop right down her thirsty throat.

"Damn, I'm close, mommy, so close," he grunted.

Her throat handled the pounding, like a ram battering at the doors to a castle. Every poke and prod only made her pussy wetter, a feeling she'd need to endure until Nik decided to fuck her.

Glug...glug...glug...splurt...glug...splurt...

"Fuck, here it comes," he warned her.

Bolts of jizz splattered the mouth's backside. Taste buds immediately enjoyed the delicious flavor. She swallowed with every blast, making sure not a single drop went to waste. The more he gave her, the more she craved. Nik didn't let her go though, still pushing her face up and down his cock by the hair. Her tongue slurped and cleaned the shaft, making sure it sparkled.

Once he let go of her, she slowly pulled backwards, mouth wide open to show off every drop got swallowed.

"Mommy enjoyed the meal, sweetie. I think the next one needs to go to Aunt Viktoria though," she calmly stated.

"Yeah, I'll get right on that in a few minutes."

Casually caressing his quads and thighs, Veronika smiled in agreement.

"She'll be happy to get it after so long. I can well imagine how she must be feeling."

"I know I'd be feeling like an addict on withdrawal if I couldn't fuck you after a couple days."

"Win the next game and I've got a special surprise for you. It is too kinky to give a hint but I know you'll enjoy it."

One finger reached out to tap the deflated cockhead, teasing it for her sister.

"You really are tired from that practice if you're not already up for round two, big boy."

"Coach Rodriguez ran us hard again. I wasn't joking about that.

"You're young. You'll keep getting stronger and stronger. Nothing to worry about, baby. I just need to press my ass against it when we're in bed together, and I'll have it ready for Operation Motherfucker," she giggled.

"I think the soccer season starting helped me keep my mind off everything happening so fast. I feel more confident with my new powers, and I'm slowly gaining better control of feeding from you."

"It was a lot for us to take in at the start but we're taking it day-by-day. Before I forget, I'll take out the tome for you to read when you feel like it. Maybe you can decipher something from the burnt pages, of what little is left."

"I am curious about one thing, mom?" Nik asked. "If this is something passed through the generations, but it's all charred up, how did we know it wasn't a giant prank. We took everything on faith. You and Aunt Viktoria seduced your own family member on faith."

"Faith, and that we were attracted to each other. We'd never have believed it if Viktoria and Krystal never started making out one day shortly after Viktoria came of age. Viktoria told me it was hot and heavy stuff. They couldn't keep their hands off each other for days. Except for Krystal, we all dated boys in school so it came out of the blue for Viktoria to get an insatiable need to eat out Krystal's pussy.

Mom told Krystal shortly after her eighteenth birthday, then their relationship began in secret. I think work kept mom away from being able to tell Viktoria immediately on her birthday, like she did with Krystal, so Krystal inadvertently became the one to fill Viktoria in on the secret. Mom made sure she could break it to me on my birthday."

"That'd be hot to see," Nik let slip, focused on the first part of Veronika's story.

"I told you it wouldn't take long to get your cock hard again. How about you go and do your business for Auntie Viktoria, now that you've got the mental image of her and Krystal lezzing out like a couple of porno stars."

Veronika let her index finger run along the length of NIk's thickening cock, giving him one more tease so he'd put all that virile youth to good use.

"I think you're right. I'll go get the jar in the kitchen," he told her, getting up off the couch.

Veronika bit her lip while staring at Nik's backside. So strong and muscular, she was thankful she got over the initial trepidation of their situation. Being eager allowed her to enjoy the hands they were dealt, rather than be a nervous ninny and balk at the situation. It also felt better getting fucked by a real cock than an assortment of dildos after so many self-imposed dry years.

Once she gave birth to Nik, and her husband got killed in the line of duty, she swore off other men. She didn't want to raise him with a revolving door of suitors running through the house. Nothing guaranteed the next man she dated stuck around for eighteen years to raise him properly. Nothing guaranteed how Nik would deal with the situation of having a step-father, or how good he'd be treated. The only thing Veronika could guarantee was she'd be the best mother possible for him, family secret or no family secret.

X

The following day at school, Nik stood at his locker before the morning classes began, grabbing some books. Even though he had plans to go pro, he needed to keep his grades high to open up as many university scholarship options as possible. A couple of the guys on the team had as much talent as him but didn't take their studies as seriously, limiting their options. Some schools actually cared about their GPA.

"Hey, Nik, ready to kick butt again at practice?" one of his teammates called out, walking up to Nik at the lockers.

Tall and wide, he looked more at home on the football team than the soccer team.

"Everyday, Taylor. Sounding like the coach is going to put us through the wringer before the weekend game."

"Maybe she is PMSing or didn't get any from her man," Taylor joked. "Just keep pulling those strings from mid and we'll be winning without any problems."

"You need to take practice a little more seriously so you can get off the bench more," Nik replied.

"I don't mind being on the bench. I just use the team as an excuse to do my cardio. I ain't looking to springboard it into college."

"Hey man, no one else is going to outmuscle you on the field. You get yourself onto the field and I'll make sure you look good."

"Speaking of looking good, you got your new jacket yet? One of the guys got it and it looks rad. I can't wait til my prep to go and grab it. The real question is which babe gets to wear it."

Taylor came off as the stereotypical jock, caring only about his looks and pussy, but Nik knew him long enough to know there was more to him than that.

"I'm sure she'll be a lucky girl. Don't piss her off though, or she'll keep it,' Nik reminded him. "Remember what happened to your last jacket?"

"Yeah, it got turned into a modern art project."

"So who have you been eyeing this time?" Nik asked, curious.

"You know Jacqueline on the girls team? See her ass? Heard she broke up and I'm not above snagging rebounds," he laughed, jabbing Nik on the shoulder. "Rumor is she can suck golf balls from a hose."

"Don't tell her that on a first date or she might smash those golf balls of yours instead," Nik joked back.

"Don't be lame. You need to hook up too before the year is out. One or two ladies have to have their eye on the team captain."

"With keeping my grades up, captaining the team, and making sure I stay fit for the field, I don't have time to date," Nik replied.

"Did I say date? I said hook up. Totally different. There might be rumors about Jacqueline but I know for a fact that Heather is a bonafide semen demon. No rust on that bike chain. But seriously, if you don't hook up with someone, some of the guys will think you pitch for the other team?"

"I'm not gay, Taylor, I'm just picky."

"Picky my butt. Don't tell me you're still hurting from getting dumped on your ass?"

"Dumped on my ass? What are you talking about?"

"Dude, how long have we known each other?" Taylor stated, pulling a comb from his pocket to work on his greaser style hair.

"Since junior high."

"Yeah, and I've got a nose for these things. Some people can be dense but I saw it a mile away. Sorry she turned into an ice box after the summer. I thought you two would finally stop being pussies and make it official until she bodied you in practice."

"Tiffany? You thought I'm holding out for Tiffany? We're friends but..."

"But she is smoking even if some don't go for the athletic physique. I'd have made a move myself but I heard her mom has hardcore claws. Tiger moms are the worst."

"We're just friends, or were just friends. I don't know what happened to her during the summer, and she hasn't said two words to me outside of what the coach needs from us. So if I was angling to date her, like you said, she made it pretty clear her feelings when she decked me on the practice field. Who knew she hit like a Mack truck."

"Don't be modest. We all know you took a dive to make her look good. No way you'd fall over so easily. You're the one built like a Mack truck, well, a mini-version but you get my meaning. Hey, sorry to cut and run but I think I just saw Jacqueline down the hallway and cut a corner. Got to make my move while the rebound is fresh off the rim. Wish me luck, pal."

Taylor gave Nik a stiff, but friendly, smack to the shoulder and strode off with a purpose only seen by someone in heat. Nik shook his head, wondering if he was as dense as those Taylor talked about. Tiffany and him were friends, and she was attractive, but did he subconsciously want to get with her?

12