Blood Passion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nik shook his head again. He had two smoking hot babes to sleep with at will, not that anyone else knew.

"Shit, do I really need to put up appearances by dating someone so no rumors got around? What if I just told people I had a girlfriend in college? Who is going to seriously look into it? Fuck it, I'll just get to class and cross that bridge when it comes up again," he thought to himself, closing the locker.

X

Viktoria sat on her bed, legs spread open wide, two fingers rubbing her moist cunt. She felt the urge to get fucked all day long but her nephew lived on the other side of the continent. Someway, somehow, she needed to find an excuse to go back east to sate her lustful thirst. Only the mental image and memory of them fucking sufficed for now. Eyes closed, she rolled through their incestuous affair like a movie, her mind juxtaposing for the silver screen.

The sexual cravings did not surprise Viktoria. She knew it'd happen sooner or later once the effects of his birthday surprise wore off. She patiently waited for the first delivery of a sample container of homemade jam. Sperm or blood by itself raised too many questions. Mix it in with strawberry jam and who would be the wiser?

Losing interest in other men is what surprised Viktoria. She knew once Nik fucked her, and the family legacy came to fruition, she'd need no other man. Yet just the sight of other men left her dry, uninterested, bored. There were many attractive men where she worked. Some could have any woman they desired based solely on their looks. Nothing. Whatever happened, whatever powers were unleashed through their dark depravity, it snipped a piece of her brain to prevent her eyes from wandering.

Both fingers now pushed inside her wet cunt, as the other hand rubbed her clit. Fast, furious, she needed some sort of climax to take the edge off. It'd be a couple days before the test sample arrived. She needed to endure until then.

"Give it to me. Fuck your aunt. Fuck me hard. I want it rough. I need it rough," she moaned, talking dirty to herself to set the mood. "I'll suck my sister's juices from your cock all night long, just give me the best ass fucking in history. Mmmm, it is so big and strong. Fuck me all night long. I'll keep sucking it back to life. All night long. Fuck..."

She wanted to call Nik but the time difference made it impossible. Despite all their depravity, Veronika was still his mother, and pissing off her sister by interrupting her raising him wouldn't help matters.

On the silver screen inside her head, Viktoria got bent over the couch in Veronika's living room. Ass spanked, pussy licked, primed and ready to get fucked into submission. She'd make sure to ask him to eat her out next time before he stuffed his cock inside. A good tonguing can get a woman's engine revving into the sunset, setting the mood for a happy nighttime.

A hand reached out to yank her hair, wrenching her body backwards. Large tits on display, she felt his young, virile cock enter one of its natural homes. Masochistic delight sent shivers of pleasure up her spine from being manhandled. Rough fucking filled up the living room as Viktoria's cockdrunk face looked on at her sexy sister fingering a large, creamy load of jizz inside her pussy.

Part of her wanted to eat it up, the other wanted to makeout with the longtime lover. Either way, she knew the visual appeal would keep Nik hard to fuck longer and longer. What made a young stud harder than watching two hot babes makeout like sexed up coeds?

"That feels good, too good. Shit, I need his cock in me so badly. Mmmm, that young, stiff cock shoving itself up my cunt, splitting me open, nothing is going to feel as good. Mmmm."

Viktoria's mind lost itself in lust, attempting to orgasm with fingers alone. Rubbing, fingering, both simultaneously, stopping to get a toy would only lose the flow.

"Bend me over the couch. Bend me over the kitchen table. Push my face into Veronika's messy, creampie filled cunt. Fucking dominate me like a bitch...Fuck...Make me eat those sloppy thirds you left inside her."

Eyes closed, she didn't pay attention to how loud her voice got. Thankfully, she knew everyone was out. Katherine said she'd be staying the night at a friend's house, and the hubby had to work late, leaving her all on her own to get through the frustration.

She reacted to her husband the same way as any of the attractive men from work, bone-dry. Having a daughter meant she had sex with him more than once, even up until recently. A woman can't just go sexless for eighteen years without the hubby getting worried or suspicious something was up. Even though she walked into the house, horny as hell and needing the fuck of a lifetime, Viktoria let him bolt out the door to get to a meeting.

Her mind sent new images to the silver screen. Wearing a tight, one piece bathing suit, she laid out on the beach, pulling her sunglasses downward to eye up the hunky stud walking by her. Perversely, she pulled aside the crotch of her swimsuit, enticing the stud to come her way instead of one of the other whores lined up at the beach. Of course that stud chose her, who else would Nik choose?

One hard, raw thrust inside her wet pussy, pushing as deep as possible with a single thrust, uncaring they were on the beach with others to see. Her mind went into total perversion to find relief. Fingers stroked and rubbed as fast as Nik fucked her inside her mind's eye. The harder he thrust, the harder she rubbed, matching the movements to a tee.

"You don't just want me, do you, stud?" she said aloud. "You want my daughter too, want my younger model. I bet she'll be tight for you, and if she is like me she'll be begging you to fuck her raw every single day of the week. Want us to kiss and makeout in front of you? I bet that'd get you so fucking hard."

Different ideas, fantasies, sexy thoughts went off in her head as quickly as turning the page. All kinds of naughty ideas to make their love making and fucking never get boring or old.

"Matching lingerie? I'm way ahead of you on that one. It turns me on when we make out together when she wears my own clothing. She definitely got my proportions."

Pulling the fingers away from her pussy, Viktoria sucked on the wet digits greedily, slurping and slobbering over them. For a brief moment she fucked her mouth with them, wanting to hear nasty glucking to let her auditory senses get in on the fun.

Putting the wet fingers back inside her pussy, she kept edging herself to a wonderful orgasm. Hard, quick, rapid-fire, it took another ten minutes of page flipping inside her head, and a few more slurping up her own delicious juices from tired fingers, but finally she let out a primal scream. Her body spasmed, tensing up at the wonderful feeling flowing over her body. The only thing missing was a male body to wrap her legs around to brace herself from the burst of pleasure.

"Damn, I needed that," she gasped, sucking in air. "I hope this one lasts me until the package arrives."

Casually, she kept teasing and fondling her own tits while basking in the orgasmic glow. Head resting on a pillow, she had a sudden urge to fall asleep. Somehow, she kept her eyes open to roll over, slowly, and stumble up off the bed to take a shower.

"Maybe next time I'll ask Nik to video chat while he is railing Veronika? It'd be hot. No, better not. I've been the one preaching how to do things the safe way. Can't be a hypocrite because I'm getting too frisky for my own good."

Walking out of the bedroom naked, she headed to the bathroom for a nice, long shower to cool off.

"I'll keep myself busy tomorrow with a set of deadlines coming up at work. Hopefully that'll keep my mind from wandering. Or, better yet, I should take Katherine out shopping. We haven't gone out on a mother/daughter shopping trip in a while, and she needs to look her best."

A devilish smirk crossed Viktoria's face at the idea of a mother/daughter date night.

12