All Comments on 'Blood Passion Ch. 12'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaxGirth69MaxGirth6910 months ago

This slow build is killing me. Love seeing a new chapter of any of your stories

damnmedamnme10 months ago

Aunt Victoria and daughter need to move! No more of this Amazon jizz delivery!

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacher10 months agoAuthor

@MaxGirth69: Thanks again like always!

@Damnme: That is going to be one of the complicated storylines. How do they move without getting a divorce? Does the daughter even want to go? Is she Krystal Mk.II?

damnmedamnme10 months ago

OK, Nik needs to pick a school closer to the Aunt? LOL

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it all but why did you stop? Just left us hanging !! It's been years since you started this, are you ever going to write more??? I hope so I really liked this series it was starting to get to one of my favorite ones and you stopped pleas continue 5 BIG STARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever824 months ago

i hope you continue this, i feel it could have been condensed into one bigger chapter with multiple pages but that's my only real complaint. I want to see the whole family together and how the merging of Tiff's and Nik's clans would play out.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please continue this

wayward_driverwayward_driver22 days ago

Solid 5 stars, from Chapter 1 and all the way through. I truly hope you continue this great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES