Used as a BBW Bus Seat

Story Info
Bus trip in Mexico leads to some bbw squashing.
2.4k words
4.65
11.5k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mexico vacation was not going as planned. I was forced to take a separate bus to the resort-- my college friends were together on an earlier bus. I still didn't understand the reasoning of our groups split.

Worse, I was crammed into the very back of this warm, claustrophobic bus, almost buried in luggage. I was sitting in a weird sunken groove, with cushions on either side of me that weren't high enough to be elbow rests. They sat level with my thighs. The other corner, to my left, was full of suitcases. I was pretty sure I was placed where the luggage goes. Super. My only consolation was that at the very least, I had the corner to myself.

Until she walked in. A very large, pale skinned woman approached my corner. She had ear pods in both ears, and was talking to someone on her phone. She looked forty, and must have weighed 400 pounds. She was the type of woman I've jerked off to hundreds of times.

I've never been able to break my habit of BBW face sitting porn. Now an enormous ass from my darkest fantasy was backing up in my direction. I thought I might say something, or put my arms up to let her know I wasn't a seat. I sort of wanted to see what would happen.

She was wearing a white summer dress, with little blue dots all over. It came up to her mid thighs, and I could see her dimpled cellulite fast approaching. She was directly in front of me, my knees pushing into the back of her soft calves. Her waist was as wide as three of mine. I noticed once more how level my lap was with the small spaces on either side of me. It was like I was made to fill the gap for this woman.

She sat down hard, and I turned my head to the side to avoid a broken nose. Her massive ass pinned me deep into the seat. She was taller than me. My face was buried in her brown hair just under her neck. She smelled sweaty but it wasn't off putting. She had a little perfume too. I was waiting for her to shriek, sitting upright, accusing me of being a perverted freak. But I could always have feigned being asleep, only to find myself being squashed by an insanely heavy woman.

But neither of us acknowledged the other. I couldn't pretend to be asleep now. I missed my window.

She was still talking to someone on her phone. I could feel her breathing deeply, and with my ear against her it's like I was fused with her. Her conversation was the last thing I could focus on, but she stopped speaking suddenly. She wiggled around on top of me. Her ass was grinding me good. She told her phone friend she'd call her back.

"Oh God. There's someone under me, isn't there." She spoke quietly, even though the noises on the bus drowned out most chatter.

The bus lurched forward as the journey begun. We were moving. She was breathing fast. I was panicking too, my worst fears were now replacing my fantasy. I finally spoke up.

"Yeah." My voice was muffled by her back fat. She flinched a little when I first spoke. "I was asleep. Sort of. Then I didn't know what to do. I'm so sorry." She sat forward a little, trying turn and face me, to no avail.

"Jesus, no! It's my fault! I didn't even look where I sat down, I thought it was the only seat left. I'm so embarrassed. I also don't know if I can make them stop. What would I say..." The bus was rolling along, and what must have been speedbumps in the airport parking lot caused her to bounce hard on me a few times. "I might die," she said as her rolls wobbled all around me. "I might drop dead of embarrassment."

She sounded so ashamed, I felt awful. "Hey, it's okay!" I said, hands pinned under her thighs palms up. "I'm warm but not in any pain." Her voice went from a hushed shame to what sounded like the verge of crying. "I'm sweating s-so bad. I'm sorry you have some fat pig c-c-crushing you. I can't-" she was trying to catch her breath. She was actually going to cry. I made a woman cry in shame. What a jerk.

I didn't register what I was saying until later. It just slipped out. I wanted her to stop feeling awful. "Don't feel ashamed. I'm...this is...like a dream for me." She stopped sniffling for a second. Oh god. Here we go.

"What?" She breathed sharply. I felt her immense weight starting to make my legs tingly. "A dream? Like you're..." She must have finally felt it. My dick was hard, and pushed flat against my lower abdomen. It was perfectly resting along her warm ass crack.

"Oh." She said. "Oh, my." She started laughing, sort of quietly giggling at some goofy secret. She leaned back again. Maybe she was sore from twisting. Her hair enveloped my face again. Her scents were enticing.

I tried to explain. "Yeah. I'm embarrassed too. For a different reason." I spoke slowly. "I like..." I sighed. I couldn't get the words out. She shifted a little, and her soft

cheeks nuzzled my crotch again. "So, you like being sat on? That's not too weird." She must have taken my silence as admission. She guessed it right away. Half of it anyway. "But I'm huge. That doesn't matter?" She seemed curious in a way I wasn't ready for.

"I like big. Women, I mean. So yeah, this is like..."

"Your legit fantasy?" She sounded more than curious. She seemed intrigued.

"Yup." I was blushing, but she couldn't see it.

"Are you married?" She asked. She wiggled against me again. I don't think she would have cared what I said on that subject.

"No. Single."

"Me too. Wonder why." She shifted her thighs, grinding against me. Seriously, was I dreaming?

Talking with her felt so intimate. She was pressed so deeply against me. I pressed into her. When she spoke I felt it in her whole body. Nobody knew we were back here. That I was buried under her.

"Seriously," she said, "Fat fetish or not, I must be crushing you. You won't last the trip. It's like another half hour. Can we get you out somehow?"

Honestly, I was dying from the heat. It was hot, humid, and she was soaked with sweat. So was I. But I didn't want to leave.

"I'm very warm. My arms are going a little numb. Otherwise good." I playfully squeezed her thighs with my trapped hands.

"Here," she said, releasing one arm at a time by lifting her massive cheeks, first one then the other. "Also." She passed something cold into my right hand. She leaned forward and allowed me to reach a bottle of ice cold water to my lips. I drank the whole thing.

"Sorry. I was thirsty. I feel like I can survive the trip now."

"I got more if you need. Just don't go dying under my fat ass!"

My dick pulsed at her words.

"Wow, you LOVE this huh?"

"Sorry. I feel creepy just stabbing you without consent."

"Nah. My fault." She giggled again, and seemed so content that her body was giving me so much pleasure. "Are you gonna...?" I knew what she was getting at.

"Well, unless you intentionally try to make me, I should be ok. The pressure alone won't be enough-"

"So don't do this." She started grinding me with her shifting cushioned mass. That was too much, for sure.

"Y-yeah. Too good." I didn't tell her to stop but she did anyways. Another twenty seconds would have done it.

"So, you...jack off...to porn. Porn that has big girls like me?" She was digging again. I didn't feel embarrassed. I felt close to her at the moment. Her breathing. Her smell. I didn't even know her name.

"Yes. And yes." I was trying to say something other than the answers to her queries. "What does that make you feel? What does this...situation...make you feel?"

She laid back into me again. The folds of her back pressed against my chest.

"Hmm. Feels weird but good that this is anyone's fantasy." She grabbed my free hands and placed them on her soft belly. I could feel the soft impact reverberate through her body.

"Hum..." The weird sound I made was automatic. She kept my hands there. I took a leap and began kneading her soft tummy.

"Oh, you're bold." She laughed, then made soft sighs at my massaging efforts.

"You started it," I said, giving two quick thrusts from under her.

She sighed again at the thrusts. "You were never asleep, huh?" I almost asked her what she meant but I caught on.

"No, I just let you back right up." I slowed my belly grabbing. It was too good. The talking wasn't helping.

"Huh," She said, "I never even asked you your name." Before I could offer it up she said, "No names is perfect. Simple."

I nodded against her warm back, and stroked her thighs. They were so massive. My body was a little numb but I wasn't hurting. She was so soft. We didn't say anything for a while.

"So." She shifted from side to side, feeling me out. "This ride will be over soon enough. This will be over." She sounded a little sad. "What do you want from me? What can I do? Want me to...?" She started grinding again. I felt her heat and smelled her pheromones. I didn't want her to stop this time, but she did.

"Well, even with these shorts on, I bet you'd make a big mess." She patted my small thighs under her own. She was likely concerned for her dress.

"I probably would. That's okay, You really don't have to-"

"I could sit on you."

"You are." I patted her thigh, one that dwarfed my own, and laughed.

"No," she said, the idea building in her mind, "You could slide down. I could sit up for a sec. Slide down into the seat, should be enough room for your legs. I'll sit back down. Right on your face. You'll have your hands free to...jack off."

Holy fuck. I was speechless.

"Unless that's too much. I might-"

"Smother me, yeah. That's what I want. I'll tap you for air but...I want you to sit full weight. Sit hard, and let me just bury my face in your ass."

She didn't respond. Yup. Too much. Maybe not? She stood up quickly, with a bit of effort. The pressure was off me, and I took a second to cool down.

"Time's ticking' and we're almost there." She spoke softly. No one could see a thing. I shimmied down. My head finally rested where I was sitting. I was staring up at an impossibly large ass. It would engulf my head, and all would be black.

"Ready." I watched as she lowered her massive butt. She surprised me as she pulled her dress up to reveal a thong that was a tiny triangle of blue that disappeared into her crevasse. And then so did I.

It was dark, hot, and the weight was overwhelming. I panicked for a second but resisted tapping too early. I felt for my shorts instead and unzipped them. She heaved from side to side and my nose wedged further into her ass with each movement. Her ass was slick with sweat. It slid all over me, and I could smell her musky ass as well as her almost strawberry scented pussy. It was the ultimate aphrodisiac. I pumped my rock hard member. I forgot about air. I tapped. She lifted.

"Did you die?"

I spoke against her asshole. "I'm good. So fucking good, I-" She sat down again. I didn't realize until the second sitting that she was now full weight. I felt my nose press against her asshole. I kept stroking myself as I tried to inhale but couldn't. Her flesh sucked tight to my nostrils. This was it. I kept stroking so she knew I was alive.

My lungs were heaving, trying desperately to get air. The weight of this 400 pound women kept me prisoner. My whole body was desperately craving air, and as I felt her try to lift again I used my free hand to push down on her fleshy thigh. Stay.

I was blacking out, the asphyxiation was reaching a dangerous climax. I kept pumping rapidly, even after my body lurched, and I sprayed multiple jets of cum all over myself. Who knows where. I exhaled my last breath into her colossal butt as a shallow groan.

She lifted. I breathed in deep the sweet aromas of her scents. I sat up. I wasn't beneath her anymore. I was slumped on the floor, gasping for air as I stared at the goddess who nearly took my breath away forever.

"Well. You sure made a mess, handsome. Over little old me," She reached down and found her clit, rubbing it as she stared at my beet red face. I lay panting as I watched her quickly find her own climax, making unabashedly guttural yet feminine moans as she came. "I couldn't wait," she panted, "Till I got to my room. Needed that feeling...fresh in my head. You came so hard."

I looked up at her from the floor, as our bus slowed to a crawl. She handed me a tissue from her bag. "Time to get clean...and vertical, guy." I followed her advice and sat up on some luggage. She really was a very attractive lady. I just never got to see her face before. She wouldn't stop staring at me even as I propped myself up and stood next to her. I saw my shirt and realized it was a total mess.

"Now that you're all empty," she said, "Are you done with all this?" She jostled her belly and tits simultaneously. I watched the jiggles, then stared back into her hazel eyes.

"What are ya thinking?" I said.

"Meet me by the pool later. By then I'll know my room number. Then you will too. You aren't the only one with weird cravings. Maybe I'll show you some of mine."

Mexico rules.