All Comments on 'Blood Servant Pt. 01'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandover 3 years ago
I suspect

Kaori either knows about his type of magic because their clan had someone who used it in the past or there is some prophecy involved. Perhaps he is the mage Kwisatz Haderach.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Caught off guard

I should have known. You'd think I'd learn by now, but when I was on page 2 or 3 and actually looked at the page list instead of just quickly clicking Next, and saw 17... It hit me again. Your epic stories. Long and wonderful, but definitely long ^.^ >.> Like our new protagonist.

Ahhh, but I'm running on low sleep and the sun has risen before I have retired... This story like every other of yours I have read deserves a better more indulgent comment and support of your work. But alas, I must keep it short, if only to prevent myself from being read overly as foolish. <.< Wow... Aaannnnyyyways. Love that we saw small hints here and there that this is "written" or an account of his early times from a hopefully well established age. Tough times are ahead, and perhaps this one doesn't end happily ever after, but there are certainly more good times ahead as well as trials.

Two bits of theorycrafting that I probably should just keep to myself, but my inhibitions are lowered from the exhaustion, and I honestly just want to share my own thoughts. 1. With his control over enhancing his own body, and that continuing to his ^.^ fluids. While it maybe the case that ordinary mages cannot breed with shifters, I think its possible he might one day be able to figure out how to. Or at least I hope he does, but I've got my own kinks for wanting that. 2. It was mentioned that there were universal spells that can be used by any mage once they had unlocked their core. But that for battle against the supernatural and especially against the speedy ones they had to rely on their affinity to react well enough. It asks me the question if with his new affinity if there can be new universal spells created (Or that perhaps already exist and are being kept secret, in a "Muhahaha" kind of way) that align with said affinity. Perhaps body magic isn't unique to him, but just exceedingly rare, and kept rare as part of a status quo. Since if mages could do literally everything... They'd either be gods or memories as a matter of survival. Or I may just be underestimating things.~*~ Regardless, I hope to offer no undue influence and just bask in what wonderful story is gifted to us.

Thank you ever so much. Be well, and ordinarily this is part of my sign off where I offer patience and understanding to a writer's pace or inspiration. But, just to be contrary, I'd like to beg for your care of us. As much as everyone that loves long stories loves them, a body needs to sleep! Keep them long, I love it, a contrast with the usually shorter end of the spectrum this site offers. But let us have some time to digest this one if you've got another already on the way. ^.^ But I kid. If its already done, we'll just have to exercise our own self-control, won't we? And if its still a work in progress, of course, take as long as you'd like. Your work is fantastic, and well worth the wait.

TheDesirable0neTheDesirable0neover 3 years ago

I agree with jpz007, I saw that you had given us a new story to read and made the mistake of assuming that it was only a handful of pages long. Thankfully, I was pleasantly surprised at it’s actual length. As well as that, I absolutely loved your characters and I am looking forward to seeing the continuation of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Had potential

I had to stop 3/4 of the way through because I was bored from skimming over the overly long and ubiquitous sex scenes and constant paragraphs about how much everyone adores each other to find the slivers of actual plot. It’s seventeen pages long but only has maybe three or four pages of actual story. The rest is filler. If you fleshed out the meat of the story more and cut (way!) back on the sugary fluff you’d have something worth reading. I hope this doesn’t sound too harsh because I’m trying to be constructive in my critique because it’s a good story idea

PhineasPhineasover 3 years ago
Good but...

As was already mentioned, a little too much sexy time. Or rather, too much sharing of sexy time. It's got potential but yeah, I was waving my hand waiting and waiting for Gregory to come into his power.

I get the "I love you"... "No, I love you!"..."No, I love you more"...."No, I love you more"... that's honeymoon infatuation type stuff. I can deal with that, they're new. Hopefully it won't last forever though.

I do like where it's headed though, and Gregory sounds like he could be the underdog powerhouse kind of like Wolverine. His power doesn't seem to be the greatest, but if he can endure almost any hardship, he just might be as dangerous as time or water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is pornsite I get It

Please break up with the phrase "my love"

stoshbstoshbover 3 years ago

I have to disagree with some of the previous comments, but then again I don’t read just for the sex. I like long stories. Since this is an erotic story site, I understand the frequent sex parts and the romantic in me likes the “I love you” parts. Great work as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As well written as this is, the guys whole family getting wiped out and then taken captive does not seem like a good backstory for the lovey dovey fluff this turns into. The main characters lack of a desire for vengeance is...odd. This power that he has, as described, almost definitely would have manifested when his home was destroyed and his lover/family were killed.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

The story is really enjoyable for the most part.

It was far too long and certain scenes and dialogues became repetitious and a bit soap operatic. I think I skipped the equivalent of two pages after picking the same things recurring.

Still I enjoyed the base story and look forward to part 2 which I see is already available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About the lack of wanting vengeance...

Apparently the previous anon. post regarding Gregory's lack of wanting vengeance for the death of his family being unrealistic is obviously because said poster was not raised in a home where they were constantly put down and taught they were simply worthless at every turn.

While my family was not massacred, I can't honestly say I would have mourned them much if they had been.

Its all a matter of perspective.

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
Servant

Love this story

Doombot80Doombot809 months ago

Kinda bummed Gregory never got a shot with the forbidden twins. I thought the story was being set up for him to have a harem, but then the super hot twins are just sent home lol. I'm guessing the story is still leading Greg towards having sex with Regina and Alexa though, so there's that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous