Blood Slaves Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara meets Mother.
9.7k words
4.69
11.7k
23
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big thanks to Warren, for editing this one for me.

Sara's adventures continue, in Chapter 2 of Blood Slaves. This chapter is told from different point of views to add to the story. As always, I hope you enjoy and look forward to hearing how everyone feels about the latest addition to the story. I'm already working on a rough draft for chapter 3, as we speak.

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older.

-----------------------------

I don't know, how much time passed before I woke again...when I finally came to though, I had a pounding headache. I groaned softly, my face buried in a soft pillow and I slowly rolled onto my side and rubbed my forehead.

Images of that night in the woods flashed through my mind, and for a moment, I thought it must have been a dream. I shivered, as a cool breeze blew against the back of my neck, and as my eyes finally flicked open, I found myself staring at an old rusty radiator.

"W-What...?"

I turned onto my back, and tried to force myself to sit up, and as I did so, I realised that I was shackled to the radiator by my left ankle. I reached down and touched the chains wrapped around my ankle, as my blurry mind began to clear, and the magnitude of the situation set in.

"What... the hell?"

Then, I realised why it was so cold, too...

I was naked! All of my clothes were gone, and that's when I really started to panic. "I-It wasn't a dream," I mumbled, touching my neck where I remembered Morgan biting me.

I could still feel, the two tiny puncture wounds.

Then, I looked down at my wrist where Amanda had sunk her fangs into me and saw the bite marks that she too had left. It really happened...Morgan, and her sister, were really Vampires. Vampires were real.

What about the rest of it, though...I didn't know a whole lot about Vampires, other than what I'd read in books, or seen in movies. But I was pretty sure there was nothing out there that said anything about a female Vampire, having a penis. Yet, I clearly remembered both Amanda and Morgan having one.

I remembered them ravaging me, with Morgan slamming her huge cock into me from behind while Amanda forced her own dick down my throat...and I remembered how much I had liked it.

Even now, just thinking about it, my pussy was tingling.

This really wasn't the time, to be turned on, though...here I was chained to a fucking radiator, in a smelly old basement. I had no idea where I even was, or how long I had been down here for that matter.

I pulled at the chain around my ankle, trying to free myself but it was pointless. I shivered as another cool breeze swept through the basement, a draft coming from a few cracks in the wall beside me.

The sound of footsteps above startled me, and then I heard a door opening somewhere in the distance. The door creaked open, and I heard more footsteps, coming down the old creaky wooden staircase. I looked up as the footsteps reached the bottom, and found Morgan standing there, arms folded over her chest and that familiar grin sprawled across her face. "Well... look who's finally up."

"M-Morgan," I said, my voice a bit weak, and raspy.

"What the hell is going on...where are we?"

"My home, of course. Don't you remember? I told you, me and Amanda were going to bring you back with us and introduce you to Mother."

"Thanks for the invite, but I'm not interested," I replied in a snarky tone. "Just let me go, and I promise I won't tell anybody."

"Hmm, sorry...no can do. Letting you go, means killing you. You should be happy; all the other girls are in a ditch rotting away, and you're still alive."

I cringed, at the thought of Morgan and her sister's numerous other victims. This had all been going on for months now, and a lot of their families were still searching for them, still hoping they'd come home sometime soon. Call it survivor's guilt, but I felt like shit knowing that I was the only one out of all of them, that had actually been spared...even if it meant being held captive.

"Why me?"

It was a logical question, but Morgan simply laughed.

"Because, I like you. And so does Amanda...let's just hope, that Mother likes you as much was we do, though."

"W-What happens...if she doesn't like me?"

Morgan shrugged. "I'm sure, you can imagine..."

"Right," I mumbled. "I'm guessing, she'll kill me?"

"Let's find out."

Morgan stepped forward, kneeling down in front of me and pulling a key from her pocket. She unlocked the chains around my ankle, and then stood up slowly. She extended a hand and took mine, pulling me up onto shaking legs and motioned towards the steps.

Nervously, I followed her direction and Morgan led me up the stairs and through a door. We came into a dining room area, and from what I could see, this house seemed to be abandoned. The walls were old and dirty, paint chipped and wood exposed. The floors were covered in shag carpeting that was dirty and greasy, and felt gross under my bare feet. I groaned in disgust as Morgan took my hand again and led me into the parlor.

There, I found similar scenery. The old cracked and dirty walls, more dirty carpeting and a fireplace that as worn down and beat up as it was, was actually crackling with fire and keeping the entire room, nice and warm. There was a recliner sitting in the center of the room, with the back turned towards us so I couldn't see who was sitting.

Off to the left of the recliner though, stood Amanda. She looked up as me and Morgan entered the room, and smirked. "Ready to meet Mother?" the girl asked.

I stopped moving for a brief second, before Morgan placed a hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me forward. As she led me around from the back of the recliner to the front, I found myself looking at the woman that was seated in the chair...and she was gorgeous.

She wore a silky white robe, the top left slightly open to provide a perfect amount of cleavage. One leg folded over the other, the bottom of the robe was pulled up slightly, revealing her long smooth legs. I bit my lip hard as I stared into her beautiful, blue eyes...the same blue eyes that Morgan and Amanda both had. She offered a warm smile as I stood there, trembling in front of her.

"You must be Sara," she said, her voice warm and inviting. She lifted a cigarette to her mouth, taking a slow drag and blowing the smoke in my face.

"Come...sit."

She patted her lap and Morgan gave another gentle push, causing me to stumble right into her arms. I sat on her lap as she had requested, and she wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her. With my back pressed against her chest, I could feel her gorgeous breasts pressing against me and her warm breath on the back of my neck. She leaned in and inhaled my scent, groaning in my ear and a shiver went down my spine.

"Morgan and Amanda were right," she whispered to me.

"You... are perfect."

"You're satisfied then, Mother?" Amanda asked.

"Absolutely," the woman replied quickly. "You did well, by bringing this one to

me instead of killing her, like the others. Now, Sara...allow me to introduce myself...my name is Elyse."

"I-It's an h-honor, to meet you...Elyse..."

"Oh, please," she chuckled. "Just call me Mother. After all, you will be joining our family soon enough."

"So, you...y-you're going to turn me, then?"

"That's correct," Mother confirmed.

"Consider it an honor. A gift, even. I don't give the gift of eternity to very many people, you know. You have to be very special in my eyes, to have that happen."

I wasn't really sure how I felt about that.

Did I really want to become a Vampire? Maybe, death would be the better choice. I didn't think I could spend eternity, having to drink blood...having to kill innocent people, just to survive.

"I can sense your fear," Mother whispered in my ear.

"There is nothing to be afraid of, I assure you..."

That one arm that had been wrapped around my waist, suddenly moved upwards and her hand found one of my breasts, cupping it gently and tracing her fingers around the nipple until it began to harden. "I can give you pleasure...the likes of which, you have never imagined."

"I-I don't...I don't k-know, about this..."

She kissed my neck gently, and it was only then that I noticed the hard appendage that was currently poking me in the rear...her cock. Mother had a dick, just like Morgan and Amanda, there was no denying it. Putting her cigarette out in the ashtray beside her, Elyse then moved her other hand to cup my other breast. She began groping them both and I started squirming slightly, releasing a soft moan as she started kissing and sucking at my neck.

"You see," she whispered. "You're already enjoying yourself, aren't you...mmm, you're so wet too," she chuckled as she moved one hand between my legs.

She was right, too.

I was soaking wet, my pussy glistening as her fingers carefully pushed into my hole. I was still a bit loose from the hard pounding I had received from Morgan in the woods, so her finger slipped right in with ease. She started thrusting them in and out, and my moaning began to increase, becoming louder and louder.

I leaned back against her, biting my lip, until I swore it started to bleed a bit.

"That's it," she moaned behind me.

"Let go of your anxiety and fear... relax, and let me show you the true meaning of pleasure. Let me introduce you, to a whole new world. One where you will never know pain or fear ever again. One where you will be so much happier, than you have ever been in your mortal existence."

I was beyond, relaxed at this point. The feeling of Mother's fingers, sliding in and out of my pussy was enough to drive me into a frenzy. My eyes were half-closed and I found myself reflecting back on what Amanda and Morgan had done to me in the woods. Morgan's cock pounding in and out of me from behind, while Amanda fucked my throat raw...suddenly, I was craving another big fat dick in my mouth.

Mother's big fat dick, to be exact.

As if sensing my thoughts, Mother giggled behind me and I felt her gently pushing me forward. I slipped off her lap and she pulled her hand from between my legs, as I dropped down onto my knees. "Turn around and face me," she said, lust burning in her voice.

I obeyed her command, turning slowly on my knees until I was looking up at her. She uncrossed her legs and pulled the silky white robe open, her massive cock springing free and standing at full attention. A tiny bead of pre-cum leaked from the tip, and ran down the long veiny shaft.

"Go on," she said, licking her lips. "Give it a taste."

My heart was pounding, as I gazed up into her beautiful eyes and gave in to my temptations. I reached out and wrapped my fingers around that thick shaft, and then leaned forward and took the head between my lips.

Elyse moaned softly, a hand moving down and through my brown hair, gently pulling at it as I sucked on the head like a taffy. "That's a good girl," she purred.

"Do you like how it tastes, Sara?"

I gave a muffled reply, eyes shut as I licked up the pre-cum and cherished the flavor. Elyse seemed satisfied by my answer, and suddenly she was forcing my head all the way down. It took me by surprise at first, and I gagged when she reached the back of my throat and kept my head firmly in place. A brief rush of panic came over me, when she used her free hand to pinch my nose shut and cut off my oxygyn completely.

I thought, for sure, that she was going to suffocate me, but after a few long moments, she un-pinched my nose and allowed me to pull back for air.

I came up, gasping for air, sweat trickling down my forehead, spit running down my chin.

"You girls did a wonderful job," Mother said, directed at Morgan and Amanda. "I think Sara here, will make an excellent addition to our little family."

"We are glad that you are satisfied, Mother," the two girls said in unison.

I looked back at them and I could see the proud looks they both wore as they glanced briefly at each other.

Elyse didn't allow me too much of a break, before grabbing my brown hair again and shoving her cock back into my mouth. Choking and sputtering, I bobbed my head up and down, as she brutally abused my throat with long, hard thrusts.

After some time, Elyse pushed my head away, and her cock slipped from my mouth with a loud wet pop. She used enough force, that I fell backwards onto the floor and just laid there for a while, as she stroked her throbbing member. It was glistening and dripping with my own spit, as her hand moved up and down.

"Now," she said as she leaned forward, and reached out to grab me. "Come take a seat, again."

She pulled me back up into her lap, and this time had me straddle her so that we were face to face with each other. I was panting and sweating, my cheeks a bright red as my pussy dripped. I could feel the head of her cock, pressing against my glistening lips. "Are you ready, Sara?"

Shaking, I took a deep breath and nodded, completely under her spell now. With that, her hands moved to my hips and she pulled me down until I felt her cock, sliding into my wet hole. As the head stretched my pussy, my breath caught in my throat and my eyes rolled back slightly, before I released a loud moan.

"That feels good, doesn't it?"

"F-Fuck...y-yessss," I gasped as she pulled me down further. I could feel every inch of her cock, as it pushed deeper and deeper into my pussy, until she had completely bottomed out. With all of her buried inside of me now, we both paused for a moment before I began slowly moving up and down in her lap. My hands moved up over my stomach, to cup my own tits and squeeze them gently, as I threw my head back and moaned again.

Elyse, moaned with me, placing a hand on the back of my neck and pulling me in for our first kiss. Her lips were so soft against my own, and I immediately allowed her access, when I felt her tongue slide across them.

Her tongue pushed into my mouth and quickly dominated my own, as I began bouncing more in her lap. Soon, we were full on making out while I was riding her cock, bouncing up and down and gasping for air.

All the while, Morgan and Amanda stood close by and watched with interest and desire. I didn't realise, as I was too distracted at the moment, but the both of them had whipped out their dicks and were currently jerking off as they watched me riding their mother...she seemed to take notice, before I did, and I heard her giggling.

"Enjoying the show, girls?"

It was only then, that I turned and looked back at the two sisters, their hands sliding up and down their shafts. Then Morgan smiled over at Amanda, and proceeded to turn towards her and drop to her knees. Amanda groaned, licking her lips as Morgan grabbed her by the hips and took her cock in her mouth to suck on it.

I belonged solely to Elyse at the moment, so if Morgan and Amanda wanted any action, they'd have to find it in each other. Elyse seemed okay with that, and I didn't mind either. She turned me around in her lap, her cock still buried deep in my pussy, and her hands moved up over my breasts to find my perky nipples and squeeze them. I gasped and cried out, as I watched Morgan deep throat Amanda like her eternal life depended on it.

Elyse pulled me back against her, her heavy breathing increasing as her cock began to throb...I knew, she was getting close. "Is this what you want Sara?"

"W-What?"

"To spend eternity, riding my cock? Watching Morgan and Amanda play with each other? They'll play with you sometimes too, don't worry. I know that's what you want...I just...want to hear you say it."

My head was spinning.

My stomach was in knots, waves of pleasure rolling throughout my entire body. I spoke in a voice, that I barely even recognized as my own, but it definitely came from my mouth. "Yes...yes, that's what I want! Please, Mother...take me...I accept, your gift."

With that, a wicked grin spread across the woman's face that I could not see from my current position. She kissed my cheek and then buried her face in the crook of my neck. I gasped, when I felt her pearly whites tear through the flesh and draw blood into her mouth. I gave a sharp cry of pain, and at that exact moment, felt her cock begin to pulse as she started to cum.

Gyrating her hips now, Elyse lifted her ass up off of the chair and pushed as deep into me as she could, her cock pumping long, thick ropes of hot cum into my womb. She came so hard and so long, I could almost feel my belly swelling up with her seed, and I could hear the sucking and slurping sounds as she drank from my neck.

My eyes were blurry, that familiar feeling of drowsiness coming back...the same feeling I had experienced, when Morgan and Amanda took me in the woods. I could still see the two of them across the room, Amanda holding Morgan's head down, as she filled the girls throat with her cum. I could hear Morgan choking and gagging, as she reached down to stroke her own cock at the same time.

My pussy squeezed hard around Elyse, and I started moaning louder and louder as my own orgasm came crashing down on me, like a tidal wave.

Elyse had stopped pumping me full of cum now, and as my body shook from my own orgasm, she lifted me up from her cock. Her cum immediately began dripping from my gaping hole, as she slid off the chair and laid me down on the floor.

I laid there, writhing around and shaking, cheeks bright red and skin glistening with sweat. Blood trickled from the fresh puncture ones that Elyse had left, on the side of my neck. She knelt down beside me and began gently stroking my cheek, smiling the whole time, and leaning in to kiss my forehead. "Soon," she said while licking the blood from her lips.

"Soon, you will be one of us."

Then I watched, as she raised one of her own wrists to her mouth and bit into herself...what...what, was she doing?

I heard the sickening crunch of her fangs, sinking into her own skin and she drew blood, moving her wrist so that it was right in my face. "Drink child," she hissed.

I was too weak, from all the blood she had taken, and exhausted from my own orgasm. Elyse lifted my head and pressed her wrist to my mouth, smearing her own blood all over my lips and I groaned, parting my lips and tasting her blood for the first time...it was...so good...

I couldn't resist.

I found renewed strength, raising one hand to grab her by the arm and pulling her wrist even closer. I began sucking at the puncture wounds, drawing more blood into my mouth and Elyse moaned, as though it felt good to her.

"That's it, Sara...you have taken the first step towards eternal life..."

She pulled her wrist from my face, and I gasped for air as blood trickled down my chin. I stared up at her for a moment, straight into her eyes...and then a sudden jolt of pain, shot through my back. My whole body seized up and I gave a deep grunt, more pain ripping through my sides now. It felt like someone had kicked me in the ribs, and Elyse let go of me, allowing me to turn onto my side.

"F-Fuck," I cried out in pain, as my skin began to burn.

I found myself in the fetal position, legs pulled to my chest as my body shook and Elyse stood slowly to look down over me. "I know it hurts," she said, a motherly nurturing tone in her voice. "It will all be over soon, I promise."

In the distance, I could hear Amanda cry out in pleasure as her cock erupted and she shot load after load of cum, down Morgan's throat.

My gaping pussy, still leaking with cum, suddenly began to tingle...and then I felt an odd stretching sensation down there, only prompting me to groan in more pain and discomfort as my clit began to grow. Bigger and bigger it grew, until it had reached a decent six inches long and was already dripping with pre-cum.

I reached down with a shaky hand and felt it, and felt the heavy pair of balls that had also formed between my legs. My head was spinning, as I realized the full situation...it had really happened...Elyse had just turned me into a Vampire.