Blood Slaves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached up and pressed a finger to my lip, silencing me and then moving that hand and her other to grope and play with my tits. Pinching and rubbing my nipples as she bobbed her head, only seemed to intensify the feelings of pleasure that I was experiencing, and I felt a sudden strange pressure in my heavy balls. One that I couldn't quite describe, even if I were to try.

"Morgan, w-what...what's happening...to me?"

She gave no offer, and I couldn't bring myself to repeat the question, as the pressure suddenly intensified and reached its literal climax. The next thing I knew, I was holding Morgan's head all the way down, choking and gagging her with my cock as it began to pulse in her mouth.

Spurt after spurt of long, thick ropes of cum fired off into her throat and I heard her moaning, as she milked my balls of every last drop.

And then, it was over...

When I finished cumming, I fell back against the mattress and sighed heavily. Morgan was still gently sucking at the head of my dick, using her tongue to lick it clean. When she finally finished and came back up again, she moved up until her tits were hanging right above me and pressed her lips to mine. I could taste myself, on her breath.

The kiss broke and Morgan smiled, wiping the sweat from her forehead. "Now, how did THAT feel?"

"Fucking incredible," I said, still out of breath.

"That's what I thought, you'd say."

She kissed me, again and I moaned, wrapping my arms around her to pull her closer. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and we spent the next minute or so, just straight up making out. Within mere seconds, my cock was hard again...and so was Morgan's.

We stopped kissing, long enough for me to look down as she took both of our dicks in one hand and started rubbing them together. Mine was still nice and slick with spit and cum, and the friction felt so good, I didn't want her to stop.

"Care to return the favor?" she asked, whispering in my ear. "Fuck yes," I

replied, all too eager to taste her dick.

Morgan giggled, sitting up and pulling me to her. Her cock was in my face now, and I opened wide, allowing her to shove it right to the back of my throat.

She wasted no time, and proceeded to start skull-fucking me, thrusting in and out. The swollen mushroom-shaped head, slid back and forth across my tongue and Morgan let out a soft moan, as she held my head with both hands.

"Fuck, I love your mouth. You should be my slave. I...want you all to myself, Sara."

At this point, I was so hot that I almost didn't care who I "belonged" to anymore.

I just wanted to be used for someone's sexual gratification. I just wanted cum, and lots of it. Morgan continued slamming her dick in and out of my mouth, her balls slapping against my chin each time she would thrust forward, until finally.

"S-Sara, I'm...I'm cumming!"

I braced myself, reaching down to touch my own dick when I felt the first shot of cum splash across my tongue. The second one splashed against the inside of my cheek, and the third and fourth shot directly down my gullet. I moaned, savoring the taste and sucking on the tip, overjoyed, when Morgan let out another three or four ropes of cum.

It warmed my belly, as I swallowed it all down, and I honestly never wanted it to stop.

All good things must come to an end, though.

Panting and sweating, Morgan let go of my head, and her cock slipped from my mouth with a wet pop. I gasped for air and fell back on the mattress, as she stayed in front of me on her knees and brushed the hair out of her face.

"You're fucking incredible," she said, cupping my cheek and pulling me in for yet another kiss. After making out again for the next few minutes, we both laid back on the mattress and just stayed there, side by side for a while, just trying to catch our breath.

One thing was for sure. I was definitely starting to warm up a little bit, to the idea of this whole Vampire slave thing.

-----------------------------

After resting up for a few minutes together, Morgan got the idea to unlock my restraints, just for a few minutes. She was feeling oddly generous, for reasons I didn't quite understand. But I wasn't about to complain, that's for sure.

She released me from the chains, and helped me to my feet, allowing me to walk around the room for a minute and stretch my legs. As I did so, I noticed for the first time that there was a mirror hanging on the wall, right by the staircase. I caught a glimpse of my reflection and found myself, staring. It was the first time I had really seen what I looked like, now that I was a Vampire.

"Wow..."

I stepped towards the mirror, taking in the sight before me. My brown hair had changed colors. Not to the same raven black that Morgan and Amanda both had, though. Instead, it was a fiery red and, my eyes were as blue as the ocean now. My breasts seemed to have grown, just slightly, or maybe, it was just my imagination.

I wasn't really, sure.

My eyes traveled down further, stopping to rest on the reflection of my new "friend" down there...just looking at it, I couldn't help but laugh. I swayed my hips a little, watching it swing back and forth and I laughed again.

"Having fun?" Morgan asked, with a laugh of her own.

"Yeah, kind of...I mean, it's still weird. But I think, I'm starting to get used to it."

"Told you, you would."

"Hey, how is this even possible? I mean, how do I have a reflection right now...I thought one of the main ways to tell if someone's a Vampire is if they don't have a reflection."

"Yeah, that's one of the biggest bullshit lies Hollywood ever came up with,"

Morgan snorted.

"We DO have reflections. Also, garlic doesn't kill us, and the sunlight doesn't even sting. Oh, and it takes a little more than a stake to the heart to kill one of us."

"Huh...so, should I just assume that everything they've ever said about vampires, is a lie?"

"Probably, yeah, I'm sure Mother will explain more at some point in the future."

Upstairs, I could hear footsteps, the old wooden floorboards creaking as someone moved towards the basement door. Morgan seemed a bit panicked, and ushered me back to the mattress, where she insisted on chaining me up again. "What's going on," I asked, concerned.

"Nothing," she shook her head. "Amanda's back. That means, it's dinner time for you."

"Oh..."

I had forgotten, all about the fact that I needed to feed...and now that I remembered, I was actually dreading the very thought of consuming human blood.

What poor soul, had Amanda brought back for me to sink my fangs into? Could I even bring myself to do such a horrible thing?

"Don't worry," Morgan said, as if she had read my mind.

"We figured, you'd probably have a bit of a struggle eating for the first time...so, we made sure to pick out someone that you're probably not going to miss too much."

"What? Who?" I couldn't imagine who they could have possibly found that I would be comfortable enough to kill. Until I heard the door opening, followed by footsteps and Amanda came down into the basement.

Slung over her shoulder, was a young woman, probably around my age...but I couldn't see her face to tell who she was.

I did recognize the clothing, though; a cheerleading outfit, to be exact, and it looked like the kind the cheerleaders at my school wore.

Oh, God, was that...

Amanda smirked at me, before laying the unconscious girl down in the middle of the basement floor. I sat up some on the mattress, my chains rattling as I moved and I gasped, covering my mouth. It was her...

"Courtney..."

"It's fitting, right?" Morgan asked, seeming amused.

"I mean, you shouldn't have much trouble feeding on her. She's always treated you like shit. This is your chance to make her pay for it."

"I-I don't...I mean, I c-can't..."

"Sure you can," Amanda insisted. "You kind of have to."

"Please," I shook my head at the both of them.

"There's got to be another way. I know Courtney's been a bitch to me but, I-I can't kill another person, even if it's her."

"Sara, if you don't feed..."

Morgan trailed off, leaving me with a grim look.

"It gets bad," Amanda continued for her.

"If a vampire goes too long, without feeding then they can lose all sense of self-consciousness. It's called blood-lust. You turn into a crazed lunatic, a monster. The only thing that matters to you is killing, and drinking blood; you have zero control over yourself."

"It's a vampire's worse nightmare," Morgan added.

Well, that did sound pretty scary...

As much as I didn't want to kill another person, I also didn't much like the idea of becoming a crazed animal...and if that happened, I would end up hurting and killing people anyway, so what difference would it make?

I didn't have much time to think.

Courtney began to stir, groaning softly as she turned over onto her side and rubbed her temples and forehead. "Where...where, am I," she said, her voice hoarse and weak.

"What happened?"

"Courtney, I..."

She struggled for a moment, to sit up and look around and after a few seconds, she began to panic. She looked up at Amanda and gasped, instantly recognizing the girl who had attacked her in the woods and knocked her out.

"You," Courtney pointed at Amanda.

"W-What, did you do to me...where the hell, are we!?"

"Oh, quit whining," Amanda scoffed.

Courtney looked back and forth between Amanda and Morgan for a minute, then right in my direction and she gasped again. "S-Sara? Everyone...everyone's been looking for you. You've been gone, for three days, what is happening here?"

I bit my lip, my voice stuck in my throat as I looked back at her with shame.

"Why are you naked," she asked, her voice cracking as she spoke. "D-Did they hurt you?"

Whoa...was she actually, concerned about me?

"Not as bad as she's about to hurt you," Morgan chuckled. "Go on Sara."

As Morgan stepped towards me, to unlock my shackles again, Courtney noticed the eight inch cock that dangled between my legs now and she just stared at it, in complete and utter shock. "Sara, you...h-how, do you have a dick!?" I ignored her.

I didn't even know, how to explain it to her.

"W-We have to get out of here," she said, still not realizing that I was the real threat to her right now.

"There's no escape for you," Amanda forcefully grabbed the girl and yanked her to her feet. She yelped, as the vampire pulled at her. Morgan helped me to my feet again, and gently ushered me forward to meet the girl.

I couldn't do this...could, I?

I didn't want, to. But I could hear something...something like someone hammering away on a drum. A loud, pounding noise that seemed so rhythmic and soothing...it called out to me, begging me to answer. It was her heartbeat...I could hear the blood, coursing through her veins. I could smell it, even.

"S-Sara?"

I got lost, for a minute and a crazed look had fallen over my face...when I caught myself though, I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. I didn't want to...but I knew, I had no choice. It was feed, or become one of those crazed monsters that Amanda was talking about.

"Courtney, I...I'm really sorry..."

I stepped closer, opening my mouth to reveal my fangs for the first time and Courtney immediately tried to pull herself, from Amanda's grasp.

"Sara, what are you doing...h-hey, wait! I-I'm sorry, about all the shit I did to you at school, I promise I'll leave you alone from now on!"

I tried to shut out her voice and ignore her.

I stepped closer, Amanda holding her in place and preventing her from trying to run. I reached out and grabbed her by the wrists, then lunged right at her and buried my face in the crook of her neck.

A shrill scream filled the basement, as my fangs sunk into the cheerleader's neck and I received my first taste of blood...and it was...intoxicating.

My eyes were suddenly glowing, pale yellow and I growled against Courtney's neck as her legs gave out underneath of her. She sunk to the floor and I went down with her, my fangs digging deeper into her neck as she gasped and grabbed at my shoulders.

She tried desperately, to push me away but it was pointless...this was my first meal and now that I had my first taste of blood, there was no way I would ever let her escape.

All the humanity that I had left was gone, at least for the moment. My mind drifted back to all the terrible things Courtney had ever done to me...all the shitty pranks she'd pulled. Every time she had ever humiliated me in front of all our classmates, every time she had tripped me or pushed me down in the hallways.

She was a terrible human being, and a good example as to why being human was so stupid.

Courtney deserved this, I concluded.

I became so lost in my thoughts as I consumed her blood, that I almost lost track of time...when I opened my eyes once again, Courtney was finished. Her skin was pale and cold, her eyes half shut and all the life drained from her face.

I pulled away from her neck and gasped for air, as I wiped the blood from my chin and laid her head down on the concrete floor. I looked up at Morgan and Amanda, the two girls grinning from ear to ear and Morgan stepped forward, reaching down to gently stroke my cheek.

"There," she said softly, in a loving voice. "I told you, it wouldn't be so bad."

But as she caressed my cheek, the adrenalin rush began to fade away and I regained control of my mind...and as I did so, the guilt began to creep up on me now.

I looked down, at Courtney's lifeless form and sighed.

What... did I just do?