Blood Slaves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that thought in mind, I succumbed to fatigue and blacked out...the last thing I heard, was a soft moan from Morgan, as Elyse joined her and Amanda on the other side of the room and left me there, unconscious on the floor.

-----------------------------

Kimberly's POV

"Kimberly...Kimberly, did you hear me?"

I jumped, shaking my head and looking up at the cop standing in front of me, with a concerned face. "Are you alright, ma'am?"

"Uh...y-yeah, sorry..."

That was a lie, obviously...I was far from okay.

"So, go over it with me again," the cop said.

"You went to a kegger in the woods, and-"

"Yeah, that...that's the last time I saw Sara. We got separated at some point, and

I got...r-really drunk...I'm not in trouble, right?"

"No, that's not as important as finding your friend."

"Of course..."

I trailed off again, feeling guilty for even thinking to ask such a stupid question...of course, finding Sara was more important than anything. "Did Sara have any enemies?"

"Enemies," I repeated. "I mean, she wasn't the most popular girl at school. People can be mean, she got bullied a lot. Not by anyone that would have caused any serious harm, though."

The cop nodded slowly, scribbling my words down on a notepad. "Can you think of ANYTHING, that seemed out of the ordinary that night?"

I thought long and hard about it, but there really was no helpful answer I could provide. I wasn't even sure, what he meant by "out of the ordinary."

It was just another party, with people that we saw almost every day at school...I hadn't expected anything bad to happen. I shook my head slowly and the cop sighed, putting his notepad away. "Okay...thank you, for your time."

He was about to walk away, when I looked up.

"W-Wait..."

The cop turned and looked back at me.

"S-Sara...she'll be okay, right? I mean...you'll find her?"

He looked hesitant to answer, and seemed rather grim about it for a few seconds. Then he gave me a half smile, that I could tell was forced and nodded his head. "I'm sure we'll find her. You can go back to class, now."

I really, didn't want to.

I was only halfway through the day, and my mind had been a total wreck since first period. I couldn't focus on any of my work, no matter how hard I tried. The only thing I could think about, was Sara and how guilty I felt, for dragging her along to that stupid party. For leaving her alone and allowing us to get separated...it was my fault.

Sara was the latest victim, in the local kidnappings...and I couldn't help, but blame myself for that.

My next period was actually lunch, so I decided to skip it and went straight to the bathroom. I felt sick to the stomach, as I pushed open the bathroom door and immediately grabbed a cigarette from my pocket. I lit up and took a deep drag, my hand shaking as I held it to my mouth and blew the smoke out into the bathroom.

"Don't you know, smoking kills?"

I hadn't even heard the door opening. I looked back to see Courtney and Heather had entered the room, that familiar cocky grin on Courtney's face, instantly filling me with anger. "What's the matter," she asked, as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Missing Sara, are we?"

"Is that a real question?"

"Oh, come on now," Courtney scoffed. "Don't be so depressing. Forget about that little bitch, will you?"

I glared angrily at her, and even Heather seemed shocked and annoyed by her friend's words. "She's my best friend," I said in a harsh voice. "How do you expect me to forget about her, Courtney?"

It was the cheerleader's turn to roll her eyes this time as she stepped up to the sink and started checking her face in the mirror.

"Honestly, I don't understand the concern, Kimberly...I don't get why you ever wanted to be her friend in the first place. She's just a loser, a nerd and-"

"Shut the fuck up!"

Courtney actually jumped at the aggression in my voice, and looked up at my reflection in the mirror as I stood behind her now. My hand was balled into a fist, as I gripped the butt of my cigarette with my other...at this point, I was ready to start throwing punches if that cheerleading bitch said one more word about my friend.

"That's enough, Court," Heather chimed in now.

"You're being really unsensitive."

Courtney rolled her eyes again and sighed heavily.

"Whatever," she started towards the door. "While you two mourn the loss of that nerd, I'm gonna skip out on the rest of the day and head home. Heather, you should stop by later tonight and we'll hang out."

The door slammed shut behind her, as Courtney walked out, and I sighed in relief to no longer be in her presence. I raised the cigarette to take another drag, and noticed that Heather was still standing in the corner of the room, and she looked like she wanted to say something. "Are, you alright?"

I scoffed, shaking my head and exhaling. "No," I admitted. "And you're like, the tenth person to ask me that today."

"Sorry," she said, sadly.

"I just...I-I know, what Sara means to you. You two have been friends since forever, and I can't imagine what you're probably feeling right now."

"I can't even think straight," I said, turning around to lean against the sink and face Heather. "I feel like I'm coming apart, Heather...I'm going crazy."

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, now. I had been holding them back all day long. I had been holding them back, for the last two days since Saturday morning.

"This isn't your fault you know," Heather said.

"How? I'm the one who dragged her to the party. I'm the one who wandered off and left her; I should have stayed by her side."

"You didn't know anything would happen," Heather argued. "Think about it, how many other people were there around her? She was surrounded, it's not like she was completely alone."

I sighed, looking down at my feet. "I still shouldn't have left her...w-what if, I never see her again...what if she's fucking dead?"

The tears began to flow freely now, and Heather instinctively stepped forward and reached out to embrace me...I allowed it. She wrapped her arms around me, and hugged me and I buried my face in her neck, and cried. I spent the next minute and a half, just letting it all out and sobbing in this girl's arms, and it felt so good to have someone trying to comfort me like that.

Heather and I hadn't been super close, in a long time...but I was happy to see that she still cared about me, and apparently, she still cared about Sara to.

"It's okay," she whispered in my ear. "She'll be alright."

I took a deep shaky breath, and tried to pull myself together, when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled away from Heather and reached for the phone, to find a text message from Sara's brother, Mark.

"It's Sara's brother," I said, my voice cracking.

"He wants me to stop by, after school...him and his father are setting up a search party for tonight."

"Do you want me, to come with you?"

I looked up at Heather, surprised at first. "You don't have to...I thought you were going to Courtney's, anyway?"

Heather laughed. "I don't think I want to see Courtney for a while. I'm getting really sick of her, being such a bitch to everyone. I mean, I know she doesn't like Sara, but I'm finding it hard to believe she can be this cruel."

I smiled, throwing my half-smoked cigarette into the sink and turning on the water for a moment. I felt a little better, now that Heather had offered her shoulder to cry on, and knowing that she wanted to help find Sara, was nice too.

"I'm sure her brother and dad will both appreciate it."

-----------------------------

Courtney's POV

The moment I set foot out of that school, I breathed a sigh of relief. I was so fucking tired, of all the talk floating around the hallways...talk about the latest disappearing girl. Talk about, how the cops were at a total loss of explanation for what was happening.

Seeing everyone, so panicked and afraid.

Every time a new girl turned up missing, it was like the fear got even worse, and not just at school. Everyone, all around town was freaking out at this point now. Add in the fact that the latest was someone that I knew personally, and I couldn't help; I feel just like everyone else.

I had acted like a bitch towards Kimberly.

The truth was, I was afraid to. Not so much about Sara, though I could admit to myself that I hoped she was okay. I was more afraid, of losing someone that I actually gave a shit about. Or that I might be next, for that matter.

I just couldn't be around it. All the chaos, all the people whispering and theorizing, I had to get the hell out of there.

I was only about halfway home though, when the anxiety started to slowly creep up on me again. I had felt better being out of the building, but only for a few minutes. Now, I had a sinking feeling like someone was watching me...following me, even.

I looked around nervously, trying to see if there was anyone nearby, but I saw nothing. Still, I couldn't shake the feeling no matter what. I decided it was best, to get home as fast as I could and chose to take a short-cut through the woods. I took this route every once in a while, and I knew the path pretty well.

I'd save myself about ten minutes if I did take that way.

My feeling of impending doom, however, only seemed to grow once I stepped past the gate that led down into the park. I started walking faster, until I was pretty much power-walking, and I could hear my heart, beating hard in my chest.

Sweat began to glisten on my forehead, as I kept looking back every few seconds to make sure that nobody was behind me. There wasn't, of course.

And then, there was...

I looked back for probably the fifth time, and gasped when I saw a shadow standing a few feet behind me...it was just standing there, not moving and I couldn't resist the urge to stop and turn to look at it closer. I couldn't tell who it was, but it looked like a girl and as it finally stepped forward some, I recognized her from the party a few nights ago...long dark hair, rocking the whole Goth look, kind of like that girl Morgan.

It wasn't Morgan, though.

"Stop following me," I yelled at her, trying not to show how freaked out I really was. "Fuck off already, will you!?"

The girl gave no answer.

I stood there, balling my hands into fists...I did my best to look as intimidating to her as she looked to me, but it didn't seem to be working. When she stepped forward again, I stepped backwards and held out a hand towards her.

"Don't come any closer," I shouted.

I reached for my phone in my pocket, prepared to call 911 if she came another step in my direction. "I'll call the police, I swear!"

I heard her laughing, and I took another step back, unlocking my phone. I moved my fingers to dial 911 as I had threatened to do, but as I looked back up I found myself face to face with my stalker. She had moved so fast, that I didn't even see her coming at me until it was too late. She pounced on me, knocking the phone from my hand and I screamed as she sent me flying backwards.

I landed hard on my back, my head banging against the hard concrete and everything went blurry...the girl stepped closer, towering over me now and smiling down with piercing blue eyes staring into mine.

"Sorry about that," I heard her say.

"We'd better get back to my place...my friend's gonna be real hungry when she wakes up."

What?

What, did that even mean? I was too weakened from the blow to my head, to try and speak. As she knelt down to scoop me up into her arms, I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness.

-----------------------------

Sara-

The room was spinning. That's the first thing I noticed when I opened my eyes again. I found myself, back in the basement on that same beat-up mattress I'd been on, when Morgan first came down earlier. And just like the last time, my ankle was chained to the radiator on the wall.

"Great," I muttered, as I shook the chains a bit.

"What the hell happened..."

A sudden sharp pain shot through my mouth, coursing through my gums and I yelped with surprise and touched my cheeks. "Agh!"

I felt around for a few seconds, gently caressing my gums and then yelped again, when another wave of nauseating pain shot through them. This time, my finger grazed lightly over something rather pointy and very sharp...that's when it all came back to me.

Meeting Mother... riding that beautiful cock of hers... her biting me, just like Morgan and Amanda had done before, and drinking my blood. Then making me drink hers, followed by the agonizing pain I had endured on the floor of the parlor.

She did it.

Elyse had turned me into a Vampire.

I gently touched the new pearly whites protruding from my top gums, and shook my head in disbelief...and then another thought dawned on me.

Did I dare, to look downwards?

I had to...

I slowly spread my legs just a little, the chain around my ankle rattling in the process and looked down, and sure enough found the new appendage that I had grown...eight long inches, of thick girl cock. Flaccid at the moment, but I could see the veins running along the sides of the shaft, and it was already dripping with pre-cum.

"Holy...fucking...shit..."

"It's weird, huh?"

I jumped at the sound of Morgan's voice, and looked up to find her standing on the last step, leaning over the railing and laughing at the startled look on my face.

"Weird, is a fucking understatement..."

"You get used to it," Morgan shrugged. "I mean, it takes time but sooner or later, you'll adjust."

"I-I don't know, how I'm ever going to adjust to having a dick."

Morgan chuckled, stepping the rest of the way into the basement and walking towards me, but she stopped halfway across the floor. "So, how do you feel?"

"I'm...not really, sure just yet. I have a slight headache."

I touched my hand to the side of my head, groaning slightly. "And I'm really...really, thirsty."

"That's normal," Morgan nodded.

"Don't worry, Amanda's out looking for something to bring you as we speak. You'll need to feed, and soon. Otherwise, things could get pretty ugly."

I took a deep breath and sighed, looking down at my dick again and the sight of that thing was just as shocking, as it had been the first time I laid eyes on it. I adjusted myself on the mattress and the chain rattled again, earning a frustrated sigh from me.

"What's with the chains," I asked, looking back at Morgan.

"I mean, I'm one of you guys now, right? Are they really necessary?"

Morgan sighed, sitting down next to me on the mattress and nodding slowly.

"Unfortunately, yes. You are one of us now, but Mother has certain...plans for you."

"Plans? What, plans?"

Morgan hesitated, standing up and pacing back and forth across the basement floor. Something wasn't right, I thought... since I had met her, I hadn't seen Morgan look nervous the way that she did right now. She finally stopped pacing and frowned. "Sara, I'm sorry... When me and Amanda brought you back to Mother, we didn't think that she would do this."

"What are you talking about?"

She stared at me for a while, then shrugged.

"Mother doesn't want you, as an actual member of the family. She's keeping you as a sort of pet...a slave..."

"I don't understand," I said, confused.

"A sex slave," Morgan re-worded. "The only reason she turned you, was so that you wouldn't try to escape. She figured making you a vampire, you wouldn't try to run away because you'd be too afraid of hurting someone, without the proper guidance."

"Well, she was right," I scoffed. "But, seriously...a sex slave? I have to spend the rest of forever, chained up here in the basement and sucking dick whenever you guys want?"

"Does it really seem that bad to you?"

I thought about it for a moment, then felt the new appendage between my legs give a sudden twitch...I looked down and noticed, it was starting to harden at the idea of the things that Morgan, Amanda and Elyse would probably do to me. I bit my lip and shook my head.

"I...I guess, not...but...what about my family?"

"What about them?"

"They'll miss me," I said, sadly. "They're probably looking for me, worried sick out of their minds right now. I-I can't stay here with you guys, I have to-"

"Sara, you don't exactly have much of a choice...even if Mother WERE willing to release you, you don't want to go back to them. It's dangerous...you would only be a threat to them, if you went home."

I thought about that for a minute, and quickly realized that Morgan was right...not only would I have to explain to everyone, where I had been and the fact that I was now a member of the living dead, but the constant urge to consume human blood would prove a real safety issue for everyone that I cared about.

Including, Kimberly...

I definitely, couldn't put the girl that I loved in danger like that...but I also, couldn't stand the thought of never seeing her again either.

"Look, I know this is crazy," Morgan spoke.

"But you agreed to this."

"I didn't have much of a choice," I said, with a scoff.

"Elyse would have killed me, if I tried to fight...n-not that I really, wanted to fight."

My mind drifted back, to Elyse and that huge cock...how good it tasted, as she fucked my mouth with it. How it felt, when she slipped right into my tight pussy and bounced me up and down in her lap. How hard I came, when she bit into my neck and pumped my womb full of cum...my new cock hardened even more, until it became nearly impossible to ignore.

"You were really into it, weren't you," Morgan smirked, sliding closer to me and reaching out to gently stroke my cheek. "I saw you...I saw, that look of pure bliss when Mother claimed you. Heard you moaning, and begging for more. I could smell how horny you were, just like you are right now..."

She reached down and I followed her hand, as her fingers curled around the base of my shaft and started gently moving up and down...my first handjob. I groaned, tilting my head back as she tightened her grip just a little and started stroking faster. "Does that feel good, Sara?"

"G-God...yessss," I hissed, then whimpered softly.

"I know it does. Now, tell me how this feels..."

Morgan suddenly stretched out across the mattress, until her head was practically in my lap. "W-What, are you-" I stopped short, when her lips wrapped around the tip of my dick and I gasped and then moaned loud.

"Oh, shit!" I cried out in pleasure...it was so sensitive! The warmth of her mouth around my cock, how wet it felt, her tongue sliding back and forth over the head and teasing the slit.

"So, this is how it feels, to be on the other side. Fuck, I love it!"

Morgan chuckled, before her mouth began to descend down further over my cock, taking more and more of it until it reached the back of her throat.

She gagged slightly, then pulled back just a little, before swallowing it back into her throat again. With a grunt, I leaned back on the mattress and moved my hand up to run my fingers through her dark hair. How could I NOT, enjoy something like this? I watched her head move up and down, listened to the wet sucking and slurping noises, all the while moaning and panting myself.

Morgan pulled my cock from her mouth, teasing the back of the tip for a moment with her tongue and then moved down to the heavy egg sized balls, that hung beneath the shaft. My dick might have been extra sensitive at the moment, but having her suck my balls, was a whole different feeling.

I practically jumped right off the mattress, when she took one of them into her mouth and started sucking on it.

After a moment, she released it and then took the other one in her mouth, repeating the same actions. Switching back and forth, licking and sucking and then eventually running her tongue back up the length of my shaft and swallowing my cock whole again. "Ohhh, my God...fuck...M-Morgan, I..."