Blood Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
Young Virgin becomes vampire slut.
11.9k words
4.5
6.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

This will probably not make any sense if you haven't read part 1. It is pure nonsense with liberties taken.

Blood Summer Part 2:

The police did indeed turn out to be hostile. I initially answered the questions until I didn't like the questions any longer. The lawyer then began to intervene and tell me not to answer of tell the detectives that a particular question was irrelevant and then threatened to terminate the interview. That pattern would follow with the others.

The detectives didn't like that our stories matched. They would because we hadn't been out of each others sight for most of the previous three days.

Kiraly would let then know at one point.

"Right that is quite enough. I know your superior and I also know the Minister. I will have your job. You will be breaking rocks and digging ditches in the Danube delta or a salt mine if you persist with this line of questioning. It just takes one phone call and it will happen. You will not like the outcome of my brother pulling his investments in the national economy either and he will on my say so.

You have seen proof that none of them have been here before or any of the other countries where the serial killer struck. There is no way they could know the killer sorry alleged killer. My men did the State a service in killing him. Oh and some of my brothers guests are the sons and daughters of very powerful politicians who could cause great difficulties with our govt Detective.

Do you really want to bring that down on your head and that of your family? That can be arranged. I have that clout and you know it. Her uncle also has a major investment in the country. He already had one Govt Minister falling on his sword and resign and taken care of. Do I really need to say more?"

The questioning would continue until the lawyer bristled.

"Don't answer those questions girls as it is totally irrelevant to their inquiry. I will be submitting a complaint to the Minister over the detectives handling of this Count Kiraly. They have crossed a line."

Kiraly bristled.

"Take a good look at them Detectives. Do you seriously think that any of them could climb 30 foot up a tree and nail the victim's feet to a branch and slit their throats? Can I have what you are smoking please? I think this interview is at an end. I will instruct my brother to have his men forcibly remove you if need be."

The detective was angered.

"Someone wants us to think that an escapee from a psychiatric institution is a copycat serial killer. I am not taken in by that."

Kiraly hissed.

"Think what you will detective but your time here is at an end. If you insist on taking this further then I know what school your daughter goes to. I sponsor the school after all. I have less than savory friends who might like to get friendly with her. She is quite an attractive petite girl.

The days of you and your ilk murdering, raping and blackmailing my kin and our guests are long gone. The hand of your father and grandfather were all over the murder of my uncle for one. We haven't forgotten and we will never forget. We will have revenge for that if you aren't careful detective.

Oh and that isn't a threat. It is a fact. We can get to you and yours anywhere we want and when we want. There isn't anywhere you can hide. How dare you come here with psychopathic hunters as well, I should kill you for that fact alone. Those days are gone for good as well. There will be a reckoning for bringing those hunters here. That is a promise."

I could see the anger if not fear and hate from the detective. The anger and hate coming off of Kiraly was tenfold. If looks could kill then that detective was already dead. I could almost taste it.

I noted the fearful looks the two interviewing detectives gave each other. I noted the impassive looks that two who had taken notes had but the other two carried an air of menace and they carried themselves differently.

The lawyer spoke.

"You have all the statements you need detective. The hounds tracked the killer from the tree to the houses of the victims where he was hunting for something to make his getaway but couldn't find a car or any car keys. The victim's houses were ransacked. His prints are all over the houses and we know that. The hounds then tracked him to where he was killed and where he refused to surrender peacefully.

He was armed with an armed gun from one of the victims. The Counts men had no choice but to shoot him and defend them selves. Now you are just harassing guests of Count Arnyek. Is it really worth your job to do so? The Orthodox Church and the political enemies of the Count won't put food on your table or pay your daughters school fees detective."

The detective left and I would ask Kiraly.

"What was that all about? It was no murder investigation."

Kiraly replied.

"You are right it was no murder investigation. They had no intention of investigating it. They had a different target. They were shocked to find that my brother and I have small armies. It was also a lesson in the use of power in that there is no point in having it if you don't use it.

There is also bad blood between my family and that of the detective and those creeps that were following him. I got to see first hand the face of the enemy and the stench from them was rank. He didn't expect to see me. I was the last person he expected to see. His oily spies and informants told him I was in America."

I chewed on my lip.

"You wouldn't have harmed his daughter would you?"

Kiraly grinned and there was just a hint of menace in it.

"I wouldn't have but it is enough to have him think I would. Harm is also relative I suppose. She is quiet a beautiful girl and the apple of her father's eye much as you are of yours Viviana."

I was out of earshot of the others.

"The two men that remained silent were never policemen were they Kiraly?"

He grinned.

"That was a good spot. No they were detectives of a different kind. They were shocked at the sight of you because they thought you were one of my sisters. They couldn't believe that you weren't. They suspect my sisters of murdering those villagers and the priest. They might have.

My sisters have a nasty streak in them especially if they perceive any threat to Arnyek or me. They also seem to have taken a liking to you. Did they kill those villagers and that priest? I don't know. You will have to ask them. They were witnesses to the murder of our uncle and those huntresses adored him. It is easy to develop a nasty streak after that. Blood is thicker than water."

I was catching flies when he clicked my mouth shut. He grinned.

"I hope you will come for dinner again this evening. I will reveal some of those secrets that my brother didn't tell you about. I wouldn't have been quick to kiss and tell them either kitten. The detective won't be able to get away from here fast enough. He is in enemy territory here and now he knows it as well. He will want to make sure his daughter is safe and unharmed.

I have also learned that my brother is more than I gave him credit for. He owns several politicians just not enough of the right ones yet. It is not a nice world. It is a world where you need a man such as me to look after you. Well up to a point that is. I think you can handle yourself well in most situations.

Not many people would have picked out the two silent men as imposters of the worst kind. I will tell you about them later. Where there are two of them there are more of them and I want them gone. Well they think you are one of my sisters and that makes them dangerous. They see you as a real threat. Power and wealth will always make you enemies."

He grinned.

"Wear your leathers. They give me a hardon. Well seeing you in them gives me a hardon."

He would kiss me when I wasn't expecting it but it didn't matter as I kissed him back. I knew why he did it and that was because others were watching and not just Arnyek. I would have a bout of the stampeding butterflies again as lust rushed through me. He spoke.

"Yes Arnyek and the imposters are watching. But I kissed you because I am a lustful creature. We share that you and I. It is an unquenchable lust. Not just for sex but for life. It is a lust for life that is not shared by many."

He would kiss me again as I noted the watchers and almost taunted them with my eyes. I felt like taunting them. Kiraly grinned.

"Yes you like this daring game don't you. Arnyek doesn't have that same intense passion for it. I saw how you danced wildly without a care in a thunderstorm last night and I knew then for definite that I wanted you. Oh and I am even more accomplished at martial arts than even Arnyek. I know more of them for a start. I am the older brother and I am even more skilled with the blade.

There is nothing like killing an enemy face to face. There is nothing like tasting his fear, and his hatred and his knowledge that he and his kin are going to die at your hands. There is nothing like staring into their eyes and watching the life ebb from them. It is also the sweetest from of revenge. I told you I was bad if not evil but I have never cared about that. I do what I need to do to survive and prevail against my enemies."

There would be more kissing as the watchers just watched and I taunted them with my wanton eyes again.

Kiraly would leave me standing. I saw Arnyek looking and I think he knew he was loosing this battle for me. Arnyek could excite me but Kiraly was deliciously dark in a way I found even more exciting and enticing. Other men paled in comparison to them.

I would be disturbed by Pete in the afternoon. He knew I wasn't happy to see him.

"I will say my piece then I will go. I know I have been an ass. I am going to be an ass again. His name translated means Immortal Blood King and yes it is more of that vampire shit.

I did some checking on line and I had one of the guards do a translation for me. There is bad blood and I mean real bad blood between those detectives and our hosts. It is bad blood going back centuries if not longer and we are caught in the middle. That is all of us.

I am sorry for being an ass. I said some thing's I probably shouldn't have said. I am sorry I brought them detectives down on your head."

I shrugged.

"I said things I shouldn't have said as well but that is done now and buried in the past. Those detectives or so called detectives at least will be gone soon. There is nothing for them to see here. Oh and did you have to shag Viviana and her sister? I find it funny because they might actually be the fabled vampires of your lurid dreams and dirty fantasies."

He sighed.

"Okay I asked for that."

I teased him.

"I might be impressed that you took on both of them at the same time and lived. No more vampire stuff please. Those were gruesome murders and now I am told that those so called detectives aren't even investigating them. They were more interested in what color of knickers I was wearing the last three days and nights.

I am joking about that but they weren't terribly interested in my movements at all really and they were more interested in my sex life with Kiraly and Arnyek which is non existent before you think anything else. They were insulting. You can report that since they aren't going to interview anybody else it seems.

The story is a loony escaped from an asylum and he was turning into a copycat serial killer since he escaped. It seems that there has been a brutal one on the loose, serial killer that is, the last 20 plus years hereabouts and the plods here haven't caught him. You can mull on that Peter.

It seems that the victims were nailed upside down to a tree branch 30 feet off the ground or so I have been told. Oh and that was the killer getting shot dead last night as well supposedly. I guess that will disappoint some bitches. Do they know that it was Viviana and Una you shagged and not me?

They better stay the fuck away from me, the bitches that is and not Viviana and Una. I don't have a problem with them. They like me. I have a real problem with those back stabbing bitches so keep them away from me."

He sighed.

"The studio needs you back posing because you are the golden goose in this situation."

I gritted my teeth.

"You can tell them tomorrow if I am in a good mood and I am not in one after those police and those bitches and you brought that on my head. I don't see any of them getting a hard time and they were in that village more than me. Actually no tell the studio sucks to go and fuck them selves up their arses with something rusty. I didn't get any of the backing me up today. They would have thrown me to the dogs. I am not going to forget that ever."

He sighed.

"Oh and it seems that Kiraly wants me to stay on after the promotional shoot. He says I will have a once in a lifetime opportunity to photograph and film some wolves, lynx, European bison and bears. I think I will take him up on the offer especially if his two sisters are going to eat me. Well I have 5 clear weeks after the shoot here is done so I accepted his offer."

I smirked.

"Careful what you wish for Pete."

I would have dinner that evening with Kiraly, Arnyek and their sisters in the castle. I would wear the black leathers for Kiraly It really did seem that Arnyek was stepping aside for his older brother but my lust around Kiraly was definitely heightened. Every time he kissed me it felt like I was floating if not levitating and I felt weightless and didn't want to lose that feeling. The howl of the wolves sounded ever more musical and haunting that night as well.

I offered myself to him that night but he didn't take me as he told me.

"Firstly you have to work tomorrow. I saw the schedule. Secondly I will not do that until all our secrets have been revealed and then you can decide if you want to be taken or not. It would be a bonding for all time and not one night of lust. That bonding has a price."

He sounded cryptic and I was disappointed that he escorted me back to the chalet where I invited him in as my lust seemed to flare after more kisses. He told me.

"The third reason for not taking you tonight is those hunters are still in the area and as long as they are then there is danger in the night and this night in particular. I can't afford to let down my guard. This isn't Oxford or some Tory voting leafy middle class English suburb. The hunters have seen you and view you as a threat. You will see why soon enough. Don't leave the chalet tonight for any reason."

It would be another restless sort of night filed with erotic dreams. I would get strange looks from the others in the chalet in the morning. It was an almost accusatory we saw you with Kiraly and can't you stick with his brother. Does it have to be his brother? Have you no shame hussy. I had forgotten about the scene at the chalet door when I invited Kiraly in but he declined. I hadn't noticed them all watching me.

I wasn't really focused on posing that day until Kiraly appeared and then I made an effort. I didn't want to appear slovenly or unprofessional before him. I very much wanted to impress him. He would ask me to stay on site after the others had left at the end of the month. He said he would tell me the family secrets in whole then. I told him I would.

The rest of that month Kiraly and Arnyek would entertain me one day each unless I was working as in posing or I had a period that ironically struck the last week of our stay there. I had already made my mind up that I would give my virginity to Kiraly. Arnyek had missed his chance back in July. I hadn't known about Kiraly then. Kiraly was Arnyek plus-plus and then some. Kiraly was deliciously dark. He appealed to the bad girl in me and a girl that hadn't been unleashed on the world yet.

My mother would visit during that down week for me and she was exited.

"Well we have skulls that resemble the Sange crypt stroke mausoleum skulls. They are all for real. They go back at least to maybe 4000BC if your father's digs are right. We have eve managed to get some DNA from some of the skulls and the skeletons so well preserved were they. I will have to wait for those results.

The modern DNA indicates the people here are a mix of Celtic, Germanic and Ugric peoples. We aren't totally surprised at that. There are two genetic groups or two peoples we can't identify and can only speculate on who they are descended from. We didn't find any Latin's so far and that is surprising considering the Romans were likely here at some point and even more surprising is we have found no Slavs in the population genetically. That is even more astonishing Viviana.

Even more astonishing is that the Counts and their sisters are something else. Their mitochondrial DNA isn't related to anything else on the planet according to the lab results. They have a quite unique blood-group as well. Chimpanzees and the Binobo's might have most of our DNA so we are close to them genetically. Closer to them than our hosts going by the results we have had back.

I am having the lab do the tests again in case they got contaminated. Our hosts also have way more chromosomes than us as well. They have all our chromosomes and then some. They look and feel and sound and even smell human but those results say they aren't. Our hosts have asked me to keep most of my findings off the record and I will. They didn't seem in the least bit surprised at them.

It is so exciting to discover something new if the results turn out to be right. Orthodox scientists and orthodox archaeologists don't like anything new because it makes them look like liars or worse, stupid. It also threatens their positions within academia. How I like to rattle the cages and topple a few of those self satisfied smug shits. Oh and I am not fabricating anything just to rattle cages or depose a few oily professors before you think it."

She composed herself.

"I see you can't make your mind up between the two of them. I would say try them both but men aren't really all that keen on sharing. Your dad wasn't that was for sure. The divorce was my fault because I wanted to try out other men. I think you will have to pick one of them. I can see what is going on girl. It is a great choice to have. Pick one and leave the other one for your sister. She will love you forever if you do."

Timisha who had been silent till then lit up.

"I love her anyway and she doesn't need to bribe me mum."

My mother turned on me.

"So what are you going to study at Oxford dear?"

I smirked.

"I thought that might be obvious. I think they are kind of expecting me to study Archaeology and Anthropology. I might wind them all up and go to a different university. Well thanks to you and dad I am fluent in French and Italian as well. Well French and Italian universities might have better field work options than Oxford or Cambridge."

Timisha laughed as my mother scoffed.

"Don't you dare go somewhere else minx. Do you have to do your fathers subject as well? Don't you dare go to that other place or we will disown you. You have to set a good example to your sister."

Timisha giggled.

"Italy does sound kind of nice Viviana. Go somewhere in Italy sis. She can't say no to me if you go there."

My mother groaned.

"Okay I know how this works. What do you two want?"

I grinned.

"Who did you cheat on dad with? What paragons led you to destroy a marriage to the greatest man to walk the Earth mother dear? We know lots of women that want him as well. I think we are old enough to know."

She blushed.

"There are too many to mention girls. Besides the greatest man as you call him was married to his work and research and didn't have much time for me."

I wasn't letting her off the hook. I forbid her not to provide a list. Timisha mocked shock when she did.

"Mother you are such a slut. Sorry you are a hypocritical slut as you stick me behind a wall of chastity"

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers