Blood Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your gear is packed and you will be going home to Oxford. My sisters will continue your training over and above your cover as a model and a student. Your new powers will take some getting used to. Arnyek and I will be hunting enemies in that area of the world to keep you and our sisters safe. I expect Arnyek will make arrangements to turn your sister but you know him he won't be fast about it. He will wait until he thinks she is ready to be as ruthless as you as well.

Your mother and father are about to rock the academic establishments of this world. They might need protection from the very hunters that would hunt us. The enemy will probably now know that they have day walkers to deal with. We no longer have that element of surprise unless the hunters didn't report that knowledge to their paymasters. We have to assume that they know that we are day walkers.

Your mother and your father will ask about that rather expensive and rare pendant, arm torque and ring I gave you. You can tell them that we are engaged. Some things your father and mother didn't get to peruse were the libraries here and at my other homes and Arnyek's homes. Many of the scripts and books predate the Gutenberg Bible and the first printing presses. It seems likely that you and your sister will follow one of them or both of them career wise. It will be added cover from the hunters.

You will be tempted to trap or track and hunt the hunters but you aren't ready for that yet. Allow your new sisters to train you and teach you what you need to know. They haven't lived as long as they have without learning a trick or two or evolving as the world has evolved and not for the better either. I don't want to outlive you as well. I don't think I could take another loss like that."

I smiled without baring my fangs.

"I love you to Kiraly. You could just say you loved me. It would save so many words. I wasn't actually looking forward to going to Oxford but now I am.

Oh and you should thank your cunning younger brother for luring those hunters here so that I and my new sisters could feed and consummate our immortal vows."