Blood Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems our new sister likes to party Una."

The girl sighed as I and Kiraly kissed her in turn before feeding on her again. Una smiled.

"The girl will go home with enough fresh meat to feed her extended family for a month at least and she will still be a virgin and thus still desired by the local men who desire virgin brides. We like to think we are benign dictators in a way that the Communists and Nazis and other were not and are not."

The girl was clearly disappointed to leave once Viviana had decreed that Kiraly and I had drunk enough of her blood. Viviana had declared that any more and the girl would be pushing up flowers and that would be to break the contract with the village she came from.

Then a second girl would appear and she would get the same treatment and then a third girl before she was sent on her way. It was only then that the sex with Kiraly began again. This time he expected a blow job with the words.

"Drink and eat of my seed. Vampire seed is way more nutritious than human seed. It will have even more of the nutrients and amino acids you will need to complete the turning. You will need those nutrients and more believe me."

His dick was way too big and thick to get into my mouth but I would use my tongue and lips and fingers to pleasure him. When he did cum it was way too much cum for me to swallow and most of it I think spurted over my face and tits. I gave him an apologetic look and didn't say anything but he just grinned.

"You females were ever messy eaters. Rub it into your skin. It is the best conditioner there is."

I didn't think twice about it and I gave him a salacious show of doing it as well. He would push me onto my back on the bed and spread my legs.

"Do you embrace the night? Do you embrace the dark? Do you embrace the evil that you will become in the eyes of others?"

I gave him another salacious look.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! With you I will yes!"

He penetrated me again. I gasped.

"Give me your seed. I want your seed in me."

The fucking would continue for several hours but no more blood was exchanged. He had me begging to cum in me and to turn me. It couldn't happen fast enough for me. I didn't care what it meant just that I wanted it. It was a psychedelic trip that lasted for several hours as I experienced several orgasms that lasted for maybe 30 minutes at a time.

When he eventually did cum in me, I felt the pulses that seemed to last for at least one minute each if not longer. I stopped counting after the tenth pulse inside me as indescribable warmth and chills pulsed in waves around my body. This wasn't anything like the orgasms that the others experienced if they experience orgasms at all.

I would ask him.

"How long before I see changes?"

He replied.

"It will be 7 to 10 days. No two of you have been alike in the turning. You will notice the increased hearing range and increased visual ranges first and then the growth of your prominent incisors. We will teach you to retract them and learn to control them. We will also teach you to shut out much of what you will see and hear to stop you going insane. It can be overpowering I am told.

We will also teach you to control your appetite not just for sex but for blood as the latter will increase. Too much too soon will poison you and make you sick and slow down the turning. I think you had an unhealthy appetite for sex before I took your virginity as it was. You might have noticed that Viviana and Una are also total sluts. Man or woman I don't think they are fussed either way. I sometimes wonder if they are into bestiality considering some of the men they wake up next to in the mornings. Now sleep girl as you will need it."

I would wake at almost midday the next day. I almost disappointed that there wasn't a maid to make me a hot bath and dress me in some slutty outfit for his pleasure. We did have breakfast on the balcony of his bedroom. I noted the lack of obvious puncture wounds and he laughed about that.

"You will heal quickly from having drunk my blood. When the turning is complete you will heal quicker naturally. You can also heal your victims quicker as well. Time doesn't always allow you that luxury though. Oh and before you ask we were all feeding when we were in England.

We were all there at roughly the same time. I have properties as in country Estates in Cornwall, Wales, Scotland and Eire. It is the trappings of wealth and using my powers to get bargains. What is the point in having such powers if we don't use them to our benefit? It is not even a question of good versus evil; it is a question of survival for us. It is something my gentler younger brother actually taught me. That is irony for you."

The debauched sex and blood sharing would go on for another 5 nights before I noticed the changes happening. He was right about the urge to drink more blood and the urges I had to hunt men for blood and sex. He would discipline me for stepping over a line when I had the urge to hunt and seduce a young male guard and feed on him.

"He is here to protect us when we sleep slut. He needs his wits and his strength to do so. If I see or hear of you feeding on the guards it will be trouble so don't that again there will be no turning and your memory of the last week will be obliterated totally."

I became very contrite and submissive at the threat. Viviana and Una would laugh about that. They told me it would only get worse until the turning was total.

"You have embraced your dark destiny as those of his wives did before you. It is thrilling to know that we are the top predators amongst humanoids isn't it? We will teach you to hunt but also to hunt the right males. They are not all equally nutritious. It isn't just for the sex; it is for the right blood. Sometimes our brothers are no fun at all. We will help you tune your new found senses. Well the now more powerful senses that you have to be accurate and they will get stronger yet as well. The guards are off limits to all of us though."

Dawn, Tanya and Tessa hardly noticed I was missing every night but then they had expeditions to various places to keep them occupied. I never saw Peter or any of the guys that were still there. It was as if Peter had never existed in my life ever. I would have rushed phone chats with my mother and father as I grew further away from them. I would speak every day on the phone to Timisha. She told me that Arnyek was phoning her every day. I didn't tell her why.

The next fourteen days and nights were filled with more debauched hedonistic sex and more blood exchanges. I would drink of more virgin village girls who were all annoyed that Kiraly hadn't asked them to stay longer. It was two weeks in which my fangs had grown longer and sharper it seemed. It was two weeks where I learned to control them. It was two weeks where Viviana and Una taught me how to control and use my new and growing powers. They were addictive narcotics.

On the 19th day of my turning Viviana and Una dragged me to the villages that were on Arnyek's Estates. There was none of the former hostility. The virgin girls were also very friendly. The men well I could sniff the lust from the younger ones. It was the older folk that were more wary.

Viviana would tell me.

"The three most hostile elements locally have been taken care of. The rest know there is a line they can't cross. It is the young that are happy to play and to experiment sexually with us. Those males know that they will not get fucks like us either. Most of it voluntary but there is some element of control. It mostly takes the form of bribes as opposed to total mental control. Hypnosis or the use of it takes energy and that means feeding more often to replace what was used. The deeper use of psychic mental control is even more taxing."

That night Kiraly told me.

"There is no point in delaying what comes next. All of my previous wives did what you will be asked to do now. The next stage of the turning is not possible without you making your first kill. That is completely draining your male victim of his sperm and blood. It will make your subsequent hunts and kills more palatable if you are more ruthless in your hunt of the enemy. It is us or them in this world."

I would be presented with a short slink red mini dress. I was obviously meant to wear it. Kiraly would dress me as he wanted to see me. I would then be led down dank stairs to dungeons. I suppose it had to have dungeons. I noted two cells that were occupied by semi naked men chained up to Saint Andrews crosses by the looks of it.

I had barely noticed Viviana and Una until they hissed and bared their fangs. Kiraly laughed.

"Wait your turn sluts."

They hissed and bared their fangs at him next. He growled.

"Lose the attitude bitches or you won't get any at all."

He turned to me as I caught the aroma of blood. Both of the prisoners were wounded as their wrist irons had chafed them and they were bleeding from those wounds. I exposed my own fangs and licked my fangs and lips. I recognized them. Kiraly smirked.

"Yes they are the imposters. The hunters sent to kill one or more of us. They are no match for Arnyek or my sisters or even our highly trained and well paid guards. Guards that can't break the mental hold on them and aren't even aware of the hypnotized state they exist in.

Sample both of them and pick one. Tonight become the vampire. Tonight embrace the darkness and its delicious taste. Make your first kill. They were sent to kill us. We have been sweating, leeching and starving the poisons out of them so that you and my sisters can feed on them. They are now cleansed of those poisons. They will have no revenge in their deaths. Complete your transformation and become my Queen of the Twilight."

It didn't occur to me to have a last second change of heart. I was overwhelmed with lust and a hunger I hadn't known. I bared my fangs as I dropped out of the mini dress. The two captives drifted between fear and lust and I could sniff and taste both without getting any closer to them. They both whimpered for mercy and then prayed to their god.

Kiraly laughed.

"There is no god here, there is no mercy here but there is and will be partial justice for our murdered kin though."

I would lick some sweat from both of them and then lick some blood from them and then sigh.

"It is an intoxicating taste and it is an intoxicating aroma. They don't know whether to be scared of me or lust for me. They end up both."

I stroked them both between their legs before hauling down their trouser to view their erections. I smirked as I stroked their chins in turn.

"They are no match for you my King. Neither of them is."

I would stand before the blonde haired one and smile as I stroked his cheek and chin.

"I will give you some relief."

I would let my hands wander over his torso and stretched biceps and then his tense abdominal muscles. He would ejaculate just from my stroking his balls and dick as I slid to my knees. I sighed.

"You cum so fast on me holy warrior, were you and your friend here virgins. I will anoint you in the pleasures of the flesh before you go to our Lord Satan. Not that I believe in such but you do I guess. Your Holy vows don't stop you lusting for me I see."

I would work his dick hard again by stroking it and licking it after I had washed it. I taunted him.

"I am not sticking your vile unwashed dick in any part of me. I will wash it first."

He would spurt another load of his cum on me. I would rub it into my skin. I gave him a wanton show of me doing so.

"You have so much cum. It tastes heavenly but you won't be going there. I will give you a taste of it before the end though."

Kiraly laughed.

"My sisters already washed him several times. The poisons they sweated from him would leave a foul aroma and fouler taste. It is so hard to find a blood source that is pleasant on all the senses."

I would work his dick hard again as the other watched me seduce my victim again. Kiraly laughed.

"Mere mortals can't stay as hard as we do but under your care he does recover fast. He can't make his dick bigger and thicker like me and my brother either. His partner in crime has been hard just watching you work on his compatriot. It seems my sisters enjoy the show as well. They are equally voyeuristic and exhibitionist. It seems they are content to watch you perform your debauched show."

I would wrap my legs around my victim's waist and my arms around his neck as I impaled my pussy on his hard again dick and rode him. I had become more agile, more supple and stronger. Lust replaced fear in my victim again. The desire to live also replaced the wish for a quick death as I rode him. He had a strong desire to be forgiven for being a hunter of my kin since I was becoming a vampire huntress. I liked the feeling of power that I would now have over mortal men.

He wouldn't last long with me massaging his dick with my pussy. He would shoot a load of his cum into me and look almost apologetic as he did so. I had learned that I liked cum shooting into me from the sex I had with Kiraly. I sighed.

"Good boy. I am far from finished with you. You can have a rest."

Kiraly with the use of levers and pulleys would lower him onto his back and grinned.

"He might be too exhausted right now to stand my kinky vampire slut. His compatriot looks in need of relief."

I would turn on the other prisoner in my as yet unsatiated lust. It seemed I was being fed two victims and not just one as Viviana and Una were now having sex with Arnyek. It seemed my new family were also incestuous. Kiraly laughed.

"We never could resist our ravenous sisters Viviana. He gets a little treat since I got you and not him."

I would deal with the second victim the way I had dealt with the first. He might have cum even faster though. I would bare my fangs as I had cum on his dick just as his will and strength gave out on him and he shot a load of his cum in me. I was in no hurry to drink from him though as my lust just increased as my desire to be a slut increased as well.

Viviana laughed as she rode Arnyek.

"Our sister controls her hunger well Una."

My first victim had recovered and his dick was hard again. I would slide over him and impale my pussy on his dick as I rode him cowgirl. Una and Viviana were taking turns on Arnyek. Una sighed as she giggled.

"There are no mortal males than can match our brothers for sex Viviana."

I would ride my first victim until he had cum in me. It seemed my pussy needed to drink as much cum as it could. The second victim would meet the same fate as I would ride him cowgirl in turn. I gave my first victim wanton looks as his dick went rock hard again. I would ride him in the reverse cowgirl position after the second victim had cum in me. I didn't want to know their names. Their names weren't important to me because I was going to kill them both eventually.

I was far from finished with either of them before I was ready to kill them. I would fuck each of them in the Asian cowgirl position and its reverse. Viviana and Una had exhausted Arnyek and had produced more male victims from other cells and were proceeding to fuck and drink from them. Their victims seemed to welcome what was happening to them.

My victims were totally under my control by then as well. Kiraly would release both of them from the chains binding them as my first victim fucked me in the doggy position next. The second victim would repeat that feat as I exhausted both my victims sexually. I reeked of metallic blood and sex but my lust was as strong as ever it seemed. My victims though weren't as they rolled on their backs exhausted with glazed looks in their eyes.

Kiraly asked me if I wanted to turn either of them. I bared my fangs and shook my head at that question.

"They would have killed me and my sister and I will not suffer either of them to live my King. No matter how gorgeous they might be especially blonde curls and blue eyes there. Their intent was murderous."

My victims were oblivious to the fact their fates were being decided upon. I had hypnotized both of them. Kiraly told me that I had developed that power quite early in my transformation. He thought it further proof that I had vampire genes in my ancestry. He was pleased that I had decided not to turn either of them as killer instincts surfaced in me.

My first victim didn't really know what was happening to him other than I was getting him hard again. I decided he had one more shot of cum in his tank. I had him fuck me in the old fashioned missionary position. He fucked me as if his life depended on it. When I felt the tell tale pulse of his dick inside of me I bit into his carotids on the left side of his neck.

I got an added orgasmic rush as I sucked on his blood and my pussy quivered on his ejaculating dick. I would let some of his blood smear on my lips and then drip onto my tits. There was a look of pure ecstasy on my victim's face as rolled him onto his back and continued to drink his blood. He was powerless to stop what was happening to him as I drained the blood and the life or what was left of it from him.

His body went limp as I sucked and sucked his blood and then I straddled his lifeless body and threw up my head and screamed a sonic scream that Kiraly tolled me was the kill scream of a vampire huntress that only vampire kin and a few animal species would hear. My second victim seemed to come to his senses though as he witnessed this. The glazed lust he had in his eyes before that moment turned to pure terror. He sought to flee but he had no strength left in his body as I chased him down not that he had anywhere to flee to.

I would knock him down and straddle him before pinning him to the ground and then biting into his neck. He whimpered pathetically begging for mercy and forgiveness as I sucked mouthful after mouthful of his blood and life from him. I wasn't for showing any mercy or forgiveness as I had visions of him killing my baby sister without mercy. Viviana laughed.

"We have a sister again Una."

I would let out another sonic kill scream when I had finished off the second victim. Viviana and Una would let out screams in unison with me. Kiraly laughed.

"She is a messy eater as well it seems brother."

Arnyek laughed.

"You are on your own. You know what sluts they are after they have made a kill and she just made two kills."

I looked at the two dead hunters and Kiraly grinned.

"Their employers don't give a damn for them. They have no families that will miss them either. The enemy recruited them in the first instance as they had no families. Well that and to feed their homosexual lusts for younger males. They never met anybody like you or my sisters before though."

Kiraly looked at Arnyek.

"I know what our sisters are like and I also know what our wives were like when we first turned them brother. I have planned for that and they won't complain. Our enemies sent more hunters but I had a trap set for them."

He clapped his hands and no less than 6 bound males were brought in. Viviana and Una hissed and bared their fangs. I licked my lips and my blood stained fangs as lust and hunger rose in me again. Kiraly grinned.

"It is two for each of them brother. They have all been sweated and purged of any poisons. The enemy thinks we aren't wise to them and their tactics. I think this will be enough to satiate our ravenous sisters and my ravenous new life mate."

There would be several more hours of debauched sex and I would feed on and kill another two hunters. My next memory when I had calmed or come down from my hallucinogenic haze was of me being washed in a shower by Kiraly. He laughed.

"You shouldn't need to feed again for years after that festival of sex and blood you and my sisters had. Well if you are conservative in the use of your new powers. You need not fell any remorse over the 4 kills you made my love. They were here to kill us and you and your sister but you knew that already. It is better to kill out and out enemies rather than innocents. We don't recommend killing innocents if we can help it especially those that are delicious to us.