Blood Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addy sat in the window at the end of a blind aisle near the back of the library. She loved this spot because it was always warm and sunny on her back as she sat with her legs tucked up under her as she read whatever book she had at the time. She was lost in the story when Delbert and one of his like-minded tag-along friends came strolling down the aisle. Delbert walked with a swagger that most recognized that he was up to no good. Addy didn't notice it though, lost in her book. It was only after He and his buddy had been standing there looking her up and down for a minute that she even registered that they were there.

"What are you looking at?" Addy asked a little timidly.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out." Delbert responded and elbowed his buddy as if joking around.

"Huh?" Addy said, not getting Delbert's meaning.

"Well, you almost look like a girl with that long hair and all, but you dress more like a boy. So, we were wondering, just what are you?" Delbert said with a nasty smirk as he gave his buddy a sidelong look causing his buddy to snort.

"I'm a girl, dufus!" Addy huffed and went back to reading her book, or tried, Delbert was far from finished with her.

"Prove it then!" Delbert demanded, folding his arms across his chest covering up his Harley Davidson sweat shirt. His friend put his hands on his hips and smirked too.

"What do you mean, prove it? Of course I'm a girl!" Addy said and rolled her eyes at him before dismissing him and his buddy and trying to read again.

"I don't believe it! Why don't you show me you are a girl?" Delbert challenged Addy again with a mean looking grin.

"And just how do you expect me to do that?" Addy fired back annoyed with his persistent presence now.

"Oh, you could just show us your tits maybe." Delbert stated and chuckled like he had just said something witty.

"I will NOT!" Addy declared looking into his face with a shocked expression on hers.

"Why don't you just take off and leave me alone, pervert!" Addy declared with an angry glare.

"Pervert? What the hell? You've lost your mind girl! I have half a mind to just find out myself!" Delbert barked back at Addy puffing himself up and looking indignant.

Addy ignored him and tried to start reading again. Delbert looked to his friend again and his eyes narrowed as his true nature asserted itself. Turning back to Addy, Delbert uncrossed his arms and stepped up to the window and grabbed Addy's ankles and pulled. Addy was caught by surprise as she was pulled feet first off of the window sill. Her book went flying as her hands and arms waved as she tried to catch herself. The back of Addy's head hit the window sill as she fell butt first to the floor in front of the window. She was stunned and the world was spinning as Delbert and his buddy began laughing at her.

The world continued to spin and tilt as Addy pushed herself up onto her knees. Suddenly she felt her arms pulled behind her and she was lifted to her feet. Delbert was standing in front of her sneering that mean smile of his while his buddy was now holding Addy up with her arms pinned behind her back. Delbert told his buddy to hold her up and hold her still, as he reached out to Addy's blouse.

"Wha... what are you doing?" Addy puzzled still stunned from the blow to the back of her head.

"I'm gonna see what you are, bitch! I want to see your tits, and I'm GOING to see your tits!" Delbert declared as he pulled her blouse up out of her jeans.

"STOP! NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Addy shouted as she struggled against the arms holding her.

"Cover her mouth damn it!" Delbert barked at his friend. Addy felt him let go with one hand and then it covered her mouth and nose.

The hand smelled like cigarettes and motor oil. Addy's eyes went wide as Delbert finished tugging her blouse out of her jeans then he reached up to unbutton the blouse from the top. Frustrated that the tiny buttons were hard for him to manipulate he simply grabbed either side of the blouse and ripped it open as the buttons went flying. With the blouse now open he saw that Addy had a bra on that held and covered her breasts. He sneered even more nastily, almost looking like a snarl at this point. As he reached out to grab the bra though Addy panicked.

Not knowing what else to do, Addy's reflexes and her body took over. She bit down on the hand that was covering her mouth. That caused the boy behind her to yelp in pain and release her arms. Addy whipped her head backwards and it connected with a crunch against his nose and lips. At the same time Addy kicked out with her right leg and her knee connected with the soft tissue between Delbert's legs.

Delbert's eyes literally bugged out and his face turned beet red as he clasped his hands over his crotch and he sank to the floor with a whimper. Addy, still woozy from the blow to the back of her head, made a break for it. She managed to grab her book bag and dashed out of the blind aisle and towards the front to the library. Seeing that there was no one else at the desk she bolted on by and out the door into the hallway. As she was going through the door, she heard Delbert scream at his friend.

"Catch that Bitch!" Delbert groaned at the top of his voice. His friend, holding a hand over his bloody nose and lips, dashed after Addy.

Addy ran down the hall and turned the corner towards the front doors out of the building. Outside she looked around in a panic as she tried to focus on the still slightly tilted and spinning world around her. There! She spotted Tom as he was just putting his athletics bag in the back of his pickup truck. She screamed his name and stumbled towards him.

Tom was exhausted after the full gear practice and was glad the day was just about over. As he slung his bag into the bed of the pickup, he heard a pitiful cry that sounded familiar somehow. Turning back towards the sound he saw Addy and his heart stopped. She was stumbling awkwardly, her face red and tears streaming down her face. Addy's blouse was open and fluttering in the wind as she stumbled towards him calling his name. Tom dashed towards her his heart racing now.

"Addy! What happened to you? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly as he caught her just as she was stumbling to her knees. She wrapped her arms around his neck and shuddered and wept into his shoulder.

"D... D... Delbert Evans! He... He..." Was all Abby could get out before Delbert's friend burst out of the front doors of the school followed shortly by a stumbling and very red-faced Delbert Evans.

Something inside Tom came to life at that moment. He put two and two together and realized that Delbert Evans had hurt or tried to hurt Addy. Tom gently pried Addy from his neck and let her down to sit on the pavement of the parking lot. Delbert, still mad as hell from being kicked in the balls, continued towards them not knowing that he was in mortal danger now. Tom stood back up and turned to face Delbert and his friend. He took a step towards the approaching bullies, and then another. Tom's hands balled into fists and the adrenaline flooded through his veins as his heart raced on. Tom's vision narrowed down to just the two boys approaching him and his sister.

Delbert's friend finally realized that this might not be such a good idea and slowed down as his pea sized brain began to debate the merits of staying with Delbert of making a hasty retreat. The retreat won out in the end and he turned and beat feet in the other direction, unbeknownst to Delbert who stormed on in a rage. Delbert had been bound and determined to see Addy's tits, and by God he was going to see them. This punk, her brother, was not going to stop him. He had no idea how wrong he was.

Tom stopped when Delbert was two steps away. Delbert was all puffed up like a raging bull, but only giving Tom a passing glance as if he didn't matter. He almost looked shocked when Tom stopped him cold with a stiff outstretched arm, his open palm on Delbert's chest. Delbert looked down at the hand and then up at Tom questioningly as if to say "How dare you?".

"What did you do to my sister?" Tom growled menacingly.

"Out of my way asshole! I've got some unfinished business with Addy." Delbert spit back as he went to brush Tom's hand away.

That's when Tom's right fist connected with Delbert's jaw. The right cross was a haymaker if ever there was one. The sickening crunch of Delbert's breaking jaw could be heard yards away, but only Tom and Addy heard it. Oh, Delbert heard it too, but more, he felt it. He felt the stinging pain just before he lost consciousness.

Tom dashed back over to Addy and knelt to pick her up in his arms and carry her to the truck. He sat her in the passenger side and made sure she was okay. She complained about the bump on the back of her head but otherwise she was alright. He put her seat belt on then closed the door and went back to grab her book bag. Delbert was still crumpled on the ground but he was breathing fine so Tom just left him there. Tom drove home to the farm and Addy told him what had happened in the library. As he listened to her tale, Tom grew angrier and angrier with Delbert and his coward friend. He vowed silently to look after Addy better in the future, never again would the likes of Delbert harm her if he could help it.

Richard and Teresa were livid when they learned of what had happened to Addy. They were proud to hear what Tom had done in response though, even if they didn't say as much. Rich merely placed a comforting hand on Tom's shoulder as the two of them watched as Teresa dabbed a damp cloth at Addy's bump on the back of her head. Teresa had once again had enough knowledge of medical care to know that Addy might have a slight concussion even though she seemed to be fine other than the bump. She sat Addy at the kitchen table and put her to work peeling potatoes for dinner as she sent the men off to finish the day's chores. Addy had wanted to lie down and take a nap but Teresa wouldn't allow that. In the end it was okay though. Addy was a tough tomboy at heart and her head was hard as they come.

The next day at school, Delbert was missing. Tom had gone looking for him specifically but had only found his would be henchman, the cowardly friend who ran away. Ryan Betts. Ryan had two black eyes and his lips were swollen. It was hard for him to speak clearly when Tom slammed him up against his locker and questioned him about the day before and his buddy Delbert. Tom learned that Ryan had come back looking for Delbert and found him unconscious in the parking lot. He had found someone in the school office and they had called an ambulance. Delbert had been taken to Kansas City to the hospital with a broken jaw. He was home now with his jaw wired shut. He might not be at school for a few weeks. That was all fine with Tom. Tom told Ryan to pass along something to Delbert. Ryan nodded his head nervously. Tom told Ryan that if he ever saw or heard that Delbert or Ryan ever bothered Addy again, he'd come after them and they would not like it at all.

Apparently, the message got delivered, as Addy was never bothered again the entire school year. In fact, Addy was not bothered by Delbert or his friends for another two years. Tom of course, went on to graduate at the end of Addy's sophomore year. She was now going to school by herself, but she was still protected by that curtain of threat, at least in the eyes of Delbert and his crew.

Tom graduated from high school but he had no interests in going off to college, even if Richard could afford it. He couldn't afford it of course, but that was beside the point. Instead, Tom took correspondence classes while still living on the farm. He did get a job with Teresa's grandparents at the hardware store in town. Tom would stock shelves, load and unload trucks and even make deliveries around the county. As such he made a little money to help out with the farm and he met lots of people and learned about the county. He found the best fishing holes and even places to park and make out with a like-minded girl whenever he might have one. No girl really held his attention much though, his heart was bound to another, one that he would never be allowed to have and hold as would be normal.

Life was hard, but it was happy for those few years. Addy excelled in school, being a natural reader, she consumed books as if breathing air. Her mind absorbed so many things. Addy didn't have much of a social life outside of school however. She didn't find any of the boys at school interesting enough to hold her attention, so she went on few dates. Tom likewise didn't date often or very much at all really. More often than not the two of them could be found together.

Since Tom still lived on the farm, he did the majority of the chores but Addy was always there to help out. And there were the fun things like fishing or just walking the fence lines and exploring. They talked about their hopes and dreams. They talked about other people. They talked about love and what they hoped it might be for themselves. They didn't talk about their love for each other though... that was a given. Theirs was a bond that no one could break. Tom took Addy to the ice cream shop for her eighteenth birthday. They both ate ice cream till they were sick.

It was a few weeks before Senior Prom in Addy's last year of high school when life made the next big change for the Burton clan. A couple of different boys had asked Addy to go to the dance with them, but she politely declined. The fact was, she had little intention of even attending the Prom really. Over the last two years Addy had blossomed physically and it had not gone without notice to all the boys, and even some girls in school. She still dressed much as she had all along however, jeans mostly and blouses often covered with a loose sweater or a sweatshirt. Her wild strawberry blonde hair often pulled into a pony tail or even gathered into a bun. Addy had had to start wearing glasses in her junior year and now her dazzling blue eyes seemed even larger whenever she looked your way. Her usual expression was one of distracted pensiveness. Almost as if she were daydreaming. He lips slightly pursed when she wasn't smiling.

One of the many boys who had taken notice of Addy's blossoming was none other than one Delbert Evans. The very same who had accosted her in her freshman year and gotten his jaw broken as a result. To say that he harbored a grudge would be massively huge understatement. Every time Delbert saw Addy around school he would sneer and grind his teeth. "Some day..." he thought to himself.

During her senior year, Addy found that often the reading material she sought out was not available in the school's library. She did discover that most of it could be found, however, in the town's public library. Whenever that happened, Addy would walk after school from the high school into town to the library. It was not a long walk, at least for a country girl. Usually, on days like that she would meet up with Tom at the hardware store as he was getting off work in order to ride home to the farm with him. Addy was always welcomed at the hardware store, after all she was the owners' great granddaughter. Often, she would help Tom finish up whatever job he was working on that day.

Late one afternoon, Addy had walked into town from school to check out a couple of books for a research paper. After collecting the books, she headed over to the hardware store, but ran into trouble on the way. Addy was only half paying attention to where she was going as she had one of the books open and was reading as she walked. Addy pulled up short when she recognized Delbert Evans stepping out of the shadows between two shops. It wasn't that he wasn't familiar to her but that the look on his face promised trouble.

"Well, well, well... what have we here?" Delbert asked with a malicious grin on his face. His eyes taking in Addy with her heavy armload of books.

"Delbert, you need to step aside and leave me be." Addy said with all the authority she could muster even as she took a cautious step backwards.

"Oh, I'll leave you be alright... right after I have my fun." Delbert growled as he took a half step closer to Addy, his hands still in his pockets as if he hadn't a care in the world.

"You'll have no fun with me you bully, besides... aren't you afraid of my brother Tommy? He might do more than break your jaw this time." Addy said again taking a step backwards away from Delbert.

"Well, I don't see Tommy around anywhere, looks like it's just you and me bitch." Delbert growled as he held his arms out to his side and his hand open and palms up.

A car drove by down the street about that time and the driver blew the horn but kept on driving. As Addy turned her head to watch the car, Delbert lunged at her. He grabbed her by her pony tail and twisted her head so that he could wrap one of his lanky arms around her neck in a choke hold. Addy dropped her books so that she could dig her fingers into his forearm and try to pry it off of her neck. Addy couldn't scream, she couldn't even breathe. Delbert's arm was under her chin so she couldn't bite him, and as he was turned sideways her feet could only flail ineffectively as she kicked and squirmed.

Delbert dragged Addy kicking and choking into the alleyway from which he had emerged. It was dark in the shadows between the two buildings and no one could see into it unless they walked down into the alley. Addy's fight got weaker and weaker as she neared blacking out from lack of oxygen. Eventually all the fight went out of her as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Addy regained consciousness with her head swimming and feeling pain. There was a grunting sound and the pain was coming from her most private of places. With a shock she realized that she couldn't move her arms and her legs were being pressed down onto her chest. She couldn't see anything because her blouse and sweatshirt had been pulled up and over, covering her face and eyes. In a panic she realized that something was poking inside of her, something that shouldn't be there! Then whatever it was or WHO she realized stopped and grunted one last time before pulling out. She tried to scream but all she could do is sob.

After Delbert had pulled the unconscious Addy into the alley, he had pulled her blouse and sweatshirt up over her head. He had then ripped her bra off and used it to tie her hands behind her back. He groped and squeezed and molested her breasts bruising them. After that, he had pulled down her jeans and panties to her knees and pushed her onto her back and lifted her legs up, pushing them onto her chest and pulled his own pants down and... and raped Addy. She had come to just as he was finishing up. He shot his malicious load into her virginal teen-age womanhood. When he had finished, he first sat back on his heels and looked down at the writhing sobbing Addy. Standing up, he added insult to injury by pissing all over her before zipping up his pants and walking away smiling that sadistic smile and he spat the words "Take THAT bitch!"

Addy lay there sobbing and crying for who knows how long. For her, time had no meaning. At some point she realized that she had to get up, to get out of there before Delbert came back. She needed to find help! She needed to be with Tommy! Still not able to see, she rolled over and then onto her side and tried to push herself along to get the sweatshirt and blouse at least off of her face. The rough ground and dirt and debris of the alley ground into her soft fair skin, the urine mixing with the dirt making a foul-smelling mud that smeared her flesh and her clothes.

Once her face was clear of the shirts, she was able to at least grab the back of her jeans and pull them up to her butt. The jeans were still open and loose but she could get to her knees and then unsteadily to her feet. She held onto her jeans with her hands behind her back. Her breasts and entire front torso were bare to the world as she stumbled out of the alley and then down the sidewalk. Cars passed on the street going the same direction but they didn't seem to notice her plight, perhaps they were going too fast. Half a block, then another, she finally stumbled to a stop at the front window of the hardware store. Her muddy breasts smooshing up against the glass and leaving dirty wet streaks as she sank down to her knees sobbing.