All Comments on 'BloodBorne Ch. 01'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
kitten0829kitten0829over 13 years ago
yay

good to have you back, really excited to see how this segment takes shape

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Welcome Back

Glad to have you back....can't wait to read more

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

nice to have the new story.

only one remark, shorten the paragraphs for easier reading? ;-)

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to more. Interesting beginning, and Xan was fun.

MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for continuing the story. I have been checking off and on on your site to see if you submitted one.

I enjoyed reading of their adventures again. I impatiently await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YAY!!

I am so glad you are back!!! I have read and reread the rest of The Breathren series and have been needing more.

This story is a great read and i am now sitting here waiting for the next installment with baited breath!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Welcome Back

Im so glad to see another brethren installment I love your stories they are so full of detail you can almost feel each characters thoughts and emotions as you read along. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Woo Woo!!!

The next installment has begun. Yay! So like an addiction and now I have received another fix. I am so excited that you have returned. I look forward to the coming chapters. Good start;)

~Sarabell

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes!

I love the Brethren!

DragonElf639DragonElf639over 13 years ago
Need more.

Now. Unfortunately, that's impractical :*(

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
I did miss the Brethren

but each installment makes me more and more upset, not more satisfied. I keep reading for hope of something in the works for Nadia (irrational, I know) and some peace for all of them. Hopefully I will see Liam get his peace in this series.

shanky493shanky493over 13 years ago

omg as much as i love this first chapter, please dont tell me you are going to make Liam gay. No offense to gay people, but i have always fantasized about Liam since the first time he was mentioned, which marked him as straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Say it isn't so

I agree, I always thought of Liam as straight. I really wanted him to find a strong, caring female. I also always hoped that Nadia would come back. I know that this is your story and as such you are free to tell it how you see fit. But I can't help being disappointed at the way it's going.

FantasticFantasiesFantasticFantasiesover 13 years ago
lovely, and Liam is so not gay

I bet Xan is a woman posing as a man so she could get into the Dymos. It is even hinted at where she is described. Feminine touch to the face, long neck, semi-musculine husky voice.. I'm sure Xan is a woman. Besides, no boy will have the cheeks to call Liam stalkerazzi and Alexis scarface. It's a woman alright.

Or so I hope... :D

LolaLady925LolaLady925over 13 years ago

So I am absolutely obsessed with your work, you have to continue it! I think the woman disguised as a man would be an amazing twist, because I know that Liam really needs a hard ass woman to boss his ass around. Please continue!

DIAMARIADIAMARIAover 13 years ago
OMG!!

I really love your installments! I can agree with some of the other viewers because I wanted to see Nadia back even though I should just come to terms that she is gone. I also wanted to see who was going to calm Liam down. It would be nice for the Liam to be a mentor to Xan. I also hope that Liam does not turn out to be gay. No offense to anyone but I would like to see the type of woman that could actually calm him down. Also very happy that you are back!!!

virgochildvirgochildover 13 years ago
I don't know

I really don't know about the idea of Xan being a woman, that would be somewhat awkward,I mean they could just be gay, or have Xan an older sister that is at home waiting for him. but anyways I really like your story and hope to get another chapter very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Xan...

is a fiesty lil shit, huh? Spunky, bravado, "tude", all rolled into a lil package...and can make Liam want to bite railroad spikes in half....lol...I love it...Xan is a woman...lol...gotta be....in fact, Xan sounds like some of my female kin...hehehe and Liam is fixin to get his whole world dumped on its ass...hehehehe.....fireworks would be putting it mildy...I see world war III in the making...Liam has never been what one would call....ummmm....patient and Xan has (her) own short fuse...DAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!!

kittiekimmeekittiekimmeeabout 13 years ago
Thank You!

I hve been waiting for your next story and I' so glad you decided to post it now!! Love it so far -- on to the next chapter!

kittyhawk555kittyhawk555almost 13 years ago
Welcome back!

Really pleased to see you posting again, looking forward to the rest of this story!

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Boy Oh Boy.....

is liam in for the shock of his life....LOL

you did great again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just what Liam Needs

a challenge xN

sexycelestriansexycelestrianover 10 years ago
Please don't let Liam be gay

No offense to they gays, I have two gay best friends, but I want Liam to meet his match in a woman. Sorry if I sound picky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous