All Comments on 'BloodBorne Ch. 06'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh Holy Fuck

Chapt. 7 NOW, plz?!?!?! /whimper

Seriously, awesome installment, knew it would be either Xan or Xion. Once again, a chapter has reached out, sucked me in & been so gripping that it's like being slapped viciously in the face when there's no next> to click, TY & dying waiting for the next!

~Veteran LitE Reader

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonabout 13 years ago
NICE!!

Four pages and I still find myself cursing the end! lol Please MORE soon!

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
this chapter has worn me out....... :)

I laughed, cried, cringed and physically yelled at both L and E for their stupidity...... and now I have to wait and read how L reacts to E being the key!

mischievous_femalemischievous_femaleabout 13 years ago
So.....

This means that Nadia is coming back right?

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Yay!!!

Pleease make it so Nadia is brought back.Her loss was devastating to the whole family and to me!!!!!!

kissntell13kissntell13about 13 years ago
Yes!

I second the "Oh holy fuck" comment; this was so freakin fantastic I don't even have the words to describe it! Please don't make us wait long for Chapter 7 - I'm dying for Nadia to come back and for Liam and Xan to be free to relish their relationship!

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Great reading!

Your fight scenes are amazing, and I'm having a wonderful time reading through this series! Very much looking forward to more from you.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Great writing

I am thinking that Xion is actually the Key and Xan is her guardian after her mother. I hope that the good guys figure it out first.

ebonygriotebonygriotabout 13 years ago
Amazing story telling!

You are presenting one of the most engaging reads in the Non Human section at the moment. You have amazing world building skills, your tale is very character driven against a backdrop of well thought out scenarios. Many apologies for not writing a review from previous chapters I've read them in quick succession and will now be looking out for your updates.

One of the main strengths within each of your stories in this series is the detail you give to the texture and tone each the characters. You create believable histories and settings in each characters back story. I love the international perspectives you bring, this is often missing from other good writers in this section. You paint beauty, strength and individual appeal for each person. In your descriptions of each you uncover elements of appeal and beauty reflecting northern and southern hemispheres.

The blend of relationships between the brothers, the sexual tensions between Liam and Xan and the continually expansion of their extended family feels authentic, funny and poignant from each sentence to paragraph. I've continually re-read each the chapters in Bloodborne; I’m embarrassed to say how many times. I'm fitting in my work and study commitments in between visiting your world of the brothers rather than the other way around. I'm sure there is a support group for this affliction somewhere.... not looking for a cure yet though.

Chapter6 is a gift. Wow, my head and emotions are moving so fast it's hard to focus on which part of this chapter has me the most engaged. The tension left over from the last chapter is carried powerfully by Xan in her mistaken belief that she and her sister are being asked to leave. The gradual awareness by her and Liam was comical and sweet.

Kudos for the fight scene, the tension, speed of response to the attacks had me fearful of the potential loss of another main character. I liked the way various brothers were able to focus on protecting Xian, while dealing with the person they were fighting. I'm not a lover of fight scenes per se bit this one was a good story mover being well paced and heightening the reality of danger facing the sisters. You've created the strength in the brothers while avoiding making them totally infallible.

The more you reveal about Liam's childhood makes me love his character more. You have captured the reality that not all mothers and fathers are worthy parents. This inadvertently gives more resolution to the beauty of the family the brothers are creating with each other, despite their father’s selfish legacy.

Love making between Liam and Xan was amazing. The build up to this throughout the story didn't take away from the scorching heat, tension and tenderness of the actual lovemaking. Interesting is the twist about the brother’s power to control their fertility.

Thank you for a well structured chapter. Damn you for letting this story get firmly embedded under my skin. This will be an all time favourite for me.

JazCullenJazCullenabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

And love your amazing talent! This chapter was totally brilliant! I so can't help wishing for Nadia to somehow come back. I always have wished for it and maybe just maybe there is now a way for it to happen.

Oh and I do love Liam with all his faults and pigheadedness LOL!! He just rocks!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Interesting!

I was sure that the key was Xion and that Xan was protecting her. I loved seeing the vulnerable side of Liam. It explains his harsh reactions to how Xion is cared for and his prickly attitude. Loved their liaison.

Looking forward to where you take us next. I really hope it brings Nadia back! Thanks for writing!

kris10ekris10eabout 13 years ago
so sure!

Wow I was so sure Xion was the key??? That blew my mind. And it is abt time they stop fighting themselves abt how they feel for each other, I hope this is not the end of them and their love(Xan and Liam). By this time traveling key I want so badly for Nadia to come back, please find a way to bring her back to us, they are all to broken behind her death and Andea needs that peace, Hell he deserves it!!! This was an awesome additional., just don't take so long next time. I look every other day after one week, and I was going through withdrawals weighting for you..... thank you baby I need that 4 page fix!

JemgirlJemgirlabout 13 years ago
Captivating

Yes I do believe Xion is the key with Xan being her guardian/protector. This is a great story, like all the others in this series. I hope we get to see some of Xion's ability(ies?) before the story ends. This plot has the potential to really become quite a lengthy story, so much can evolve in the story from this plot and I for one would welcome it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

wheree's the next chapter!!!!!

apollonaapollonaalmost 12 years ago
Just re-read this.

Best chapter, ever....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellently written!

so that's why he was mesmerized by the markings on her arm!

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
nadia

Bring her back!

Pleaseeee!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous