Bloodline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers

“Drink my blood baby, c'mon, you need to drink now.” She felt the lips close around the opening. Never before did she know what it was like, and as Gabriella sucked, Niki's head spun. She was on an orgasmic plane of pure ecstasy. Then the suction grew stronger, fiercer and more determined. Niki grabbed her lover's head and pulled it away. “Be gentle love.” She said staring into glowing green eyes. “I'm going to take a drink from you again but not fully, and then you'll do the same. This will complete the process.”

Gabriella nodded in understanding.

After they drank of each other, they both fell over exhausted into the land of Morpheus.

*********

Nikita rolled over and looked at her love sleeping peacefully. The sun shown through the open curtains, so she got up to draw them closed. She wondered how sensitive Gabriella would be to the sun at first --- especially on her eyes. It had been so many years that Niki lived this existence, and she's grown accustomed to so much, that almost nothing fazed her now. Suddenly she felt a presence near her, so she quickly turned around.

“Good morning.” The young vampire said.

“Morning. How do you feel?”

“Absolutely wonderful.” She gently bit her bottom lip as the corners of her mouth turned up into a sly smirk.

Niki felt instead of smelled her lover's rise of arousal. Her eyes fluttered a moment, and then she shook her head.

“Why are you hesitant to believe me?” Iella asked.

“How…you….?” Niki stammered with her words.

“Don't be perplexed love.” She reached out to cup a chiseled cheek in her palm. “What's wrong?”

Niki felt the arousal again emanating from Iella. “I…feel…things, coming from you. They're not like thoughts, but more like…I don't know.”

“I think I might know what you mean.” She commented with a smile. “There are things I now know about you, and not from you telling me. I just know them.”

“Like what?”

Iella contemplated for a moment. “Hmm…well, I know that you almost never feed on women.”

Niki looked with wide eyes.

“I also happen to know that you very much enjoy anal sex.” She stated with an evil smirk and a chuckle. “Do you know anything about me I haven't told you yet?”

Niki closed her eyes and thought about it. “You love your brother very much, and you worry about him. You…want to go see him.”

Iella looked at her lovingly, and nodded. “It's like we're a part of each other. You…didn't know this could happen?”

“No, I didn't.” She reached out caressing her love's waist. As she did, she felt the sensation Iella was experiencing around her own waist. Backing away, she said, “I want to try something.” She went to the candelabra that sat on the table and lit one of the candles. She looked at Iella as she firmly held her own left palm over the flame. The heat penetrated her skin, and then it began to burn yet she didn't move.

The new young vampire squirmed as she watched. She finally understood what her companion was doing, and she screamed, “Ouch!! Stop. Niki stop, it hurts.” Gabriella grabbed at her left hand as the pain hit her.

Niki jumped to her love and held her close. “I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to harm you. I just needed to confirm…this.” They both turned their pained palms up, and watched the burning redness dissipate and the pain dissolve. “It seems you and I are no longer separate beings. Everything I feel, is what you feel and vice versa.” She stroked Iella's cheek with a thumb. “Like I know you're hungry.”

The young woman nodded, and smiled again.

“Well let's make breakfast.”

***********

In the glory of their nakedness, Iella made blueberry pancakes while Niki worked on the bacon and scrambled eggs. They ate to their heart's content, and talked about their newfound ability.

As Niki cleared the table, she suddenly felt a deep-seated desire come from Iella. She shot the small woman a questioning look with one dark eyebrow raised.

“You know I want you. And you know exactly what I want you to do.” Iella casually stated. She sat on the table with her legs spread wide, and heels planted right at the edge. A small hand made it's way down to nether lips. Running her fingers through the slick folds, she circled her clit, and then brought the digits up to her mouth to lick them clean.

Niki felt a shudder of desire course through her body at the sight. She knelt between her lover's succulent legs, and quickly buried her face between wet lips. Drawing the clit between her teeth, she suckled the bundle of nerves as two fingers pumped in and out of Iella's core. The ministrations caused Niki's own hips to jerk as she felt like the very same thing was being done to her.

Gabriella threw her head back panting, and crying out, “Ohhh…god…Niki.” She gripped the jet-black hair, pushing Niki's face harder into her. Soon she cried out her orgasm with Niki also falling into the abyss with her. They each sat back as the shudders racked their bodies.

Niki couldn't believe they had such an intense simultaneous orgasm, and wondered if it would always be like that now that they were a part of one another. She heard her lover slide off the table and on top of her long form.

“I love you Niki.” She said, and then kissed the lips before hers with fervor. Quickly rekindling the passions within them, she whispered into her love's ear. “Please get on your hands and knees for me.” As the taller woman complied, Gabriella brought down the bottle of olive oil from the counter. She knelt directly behind Niki straddling her left calf.

Niki knew what was going to happen. She moved upright, placing her hands on her lap. “Iella, you don't have to….”

“Oh yes…my love, but I want to. You know I want to.” She took a large hand in her own and pushed two long fingers into her own pussy. “Do you feel how wet you make me? Do you feel how much I desire to give you incredible pleasure? How much I desire you?”

Niki bit her bottom lip and nodded. She felt a set of well-oiled fingers caress the entrance of her ass. Her eyes rolled back at how good it was. It had been so long since someone had touched her in that way. She was sure it was two fingers that filled her orifice and the exquisiteness of it plus having her fingers buried inside her lover made her hips buck.

Gabriella brought her free hand up to roll and pinch a dark nipple. “Play with yourself love. Stroke your aching clit for me.” She whispered into Niki's ear, and then licked the outer edge of it. She moaned loudly at each ministration that was occurring. “Ohhh…tell me you feel it. Oh Niki it feels like you're playing with my clit, and your fingers are inside my own ass. Does it feel like I…also have…my fingers inside…your pussy?”

“Yesss.” Niki hissed harshly and then drew in an intake of breath as her body began to convulse. “I-e-l-l-a…ahhh… g-a-w-d.” The fingers in her ass smoothly slid in and out at the same pace that her own fingers pumped into her lover. Her other fingers working at her clit almost made this unbearable as every muscle in her body strained with the oncoming orgasm.

Gabriella sporadically administered kisses along her lover's shoulder. She felt the wave of the orgasm, and then it crashed over them.

“Ohhh…f-u-c-k…GABRIELLA.” Niki screamed as her body convulsed.

Iella caught the reverberations and screamed, “OHHH…god yesss.”

They both collapsed onto their sides panting for breath. Niki slowly rolled over with the last bit of strength she had left. Ocean blue eyes connected with sea green. “I love you so much.” She breathed out.

“I know. I can feel it.” She snuggled into the crook of Niki's neck, placing a tender kiss at the hollow of her throat.

***********

“Could we go out today? I'm curious to know what else is different with me.” Gabriella requested as they lay on the bed entwined in each other's arms after their bath.

“Sure. And I'm sure you'll need to feed by early evening. Are you…going to be okay with that?”

She looked into sapphire eyes. “I saw you feed, and I was okay with it.”

“But you didn't actually kill…” Two fingers on her lips halted any further words to be uttered by Niki.

“I'll be fine. I just need you to teach me what to do.”

Niki nodded, and they kissed tenderly.

**********

The tall dark woman donned her leather outfit. As she snapped the buttons on her vest, she felt her lover watching her from behind. She turned around and smiled.

“When do I get to have a sexy leather outfit?” She playfully asked.

Niki circled her waist with strong arms and leant down for a tender peck on the lips. “The first place we're going is to get you one.”

“Really?”

“Mmm hmm.” She brushed her lips against the supple ones before her. “Let's go before we never get out of here.”

They drove the streets in the Jeep Wrangler. Gabriella quickly learned that she needed to wear gloves, sunglasses, and a hooded sweatshirt in order to be outside. Even though the sun did not turn her to dust, her skin was rather sensitive to its rays and her eyes to the brightness of everything.

Inside the store, Gabriella picked out several things and took them all to the dressing room. Niki chuckled at he lover's excitement. She entered the dressing area and took a seat to wait for the young woman.

After trying on three outfits and being dissatisfied, she finally came out of the enclosure. “Okay, what do you think? I know it's not the black leather you thought me in, but I don't think that black is really for me.”

Niki laughed at her lover's rambling.

“You quit your laughing. You know I want to look nice, but I can't pull it off as well as you.”

“Okay, okay.” She stood up, took Gabriella's hand and twirled her around. “I think you look ravishing.”

“Really?”

“Of course. You'd know if I was lying.” Niki commented with an arched eyebrow.

Gabriella wore dark brown leather pants and brown boots with a suede pine green button shirt and brown suede vest over it. The ensemble fit her perfectly, and they both seemed pleased with the choices.

“I figured you would go for something other than black, so I'm glad I picked out your coat.” Niki grabbed it from the back of the chair and held it up in display. The dull brown leather trench coat was similar in style to Niki's except that it contained a hood, and as Gabriella slipped it on, Niki knew this was the finishing touch.

“It's absolutely beautiful.” Iella said. “I love it all. Oh, wait, I'll need gloves.”

“Already thought of that.” Niki handed her the brown leather gloves.

“Thank you so much.”

Niki wrapped long arms around a slim waist, and leant forward for a gentle kiss. “Anything for you.” She whispered when she broke away. “Now, let's go out on the town.”

**********

They sat on top of the Jeep eating their order of beef and shrimp Lo Mein noodles out of the white Chinese food carton.

“So, why is it that I shouldn't feed until the heart stops?” Gabriella asked as she popped a piece of shrimp in her mouth.

“Because you don't want to take that person's soul. Otherwise you will forever live with the memories of each person, and that can be stressing. There have been vampires that have gone insane because of this, and they wind up killing themselves either in a fire or begging someone to behead them. Their only way to stop the pain and the memories is to cease being.”

“I see.” Gabriella said as she bit her top lip in thought. “And you said, I'll know when the heart is about to stop?”

“Yes, actually you'll hear the heartbeat slow down tremendously.”

“And that's when I finish them with either tearing open their throat or breaking their neck? And you said if I break the neck, then I should seal the puncture wounds so that there is no suspicion.”

“Yes.”

“How do I seal the wound?

“You only need a drop of your own blood on it --- lick the wound and soon the sight is perfectly new. One way of doing this quickly would be to pierce your lip to get the blood, mix it with your saliva and lick the punctures.”

“So, am I stronger, and faster?” Iella asked curiously.

“Yes, and yes.”

“Can I fly?”

Niki chuckled. “In time you'll be able to defy gravity and move from one place to another in such a manner.”

“And in time, the sun won't affect me as much?”

“That's right.”

Iella finished the last bite of her noodles. Crushing the box, she flung it towards the garbage can, and it landed perfectly inside. With a mischievous grin, she looked at her lover and then took off in a flash down the street.

Niki smiled, knowing her lover was excited to try out her new abilities.

Iella ran as fast as she could down the pavement. Everything was a big blur to the left and right of her. Sound almost ceased, and it seemed like she was in a dream. Seconds later she found herself in front of an interesting store front. It was a sex shop. Looking at all of the toys and gadgets in the window, she wondered if there was someway that she could contact Niki. She bit her bottom lip, and felt the sharp fangs. The two bicuspids gave her a sense of power, and she reveled in that feeling for a moment. Remembering that Niki heard her once before, she tried calling out to her lover. “Niki,” she whispered. “Please come…” Before she had the chance to finish her sentence describing where she was, strong arms circled her waist.

“What is it, love?” Niki softly asked in her ear.

“Damn, that was quick.” She turned around and kissed the tall woman tenderly. “I wanted to go in there with you.” She pointed with her thumb over her shoulder.

Azure eyes regarded the store, and the corners of her mouth turn up into an impish grin. “Okay, then.”

Inside the shop, the smell of incense quickly reached their nostrils. They perused the aisles, and chuckled at the various items on display. Iella spotted a white lace teddy that she wanted to inspect closer. She got herself lost in the many garments and uniforms the store had for role-playing. After perusing the rack of clothing, she suddenly felt a sense of arousal emanating from her lover.

She went in search of Niki, and found her in the aisle containing dozens and dozens of dildos. There were an array of cocks of all colors, sizes, and textures. There was one in particular Iella noticed had caught Niki's attention. But there didn't seem to be anything special about it. It was black and made of silicone. The shape was an exact replica of a man's circumcised penis. It was beautiful in its form, and Gabriella knew Niki was enthralled with it. She knew her lover desired to use it on her.

Gabriella reached out a small hand and took the boxed penis from off the hook. Sea green eyes were riveted to ocean blue for a moment, and they both smiled mischievously. “We'll need to get a leather harness for this.” Iella commented. Niki could only nod in response.

The items gathered were laid at the cashier's counter. Niki failed to notice the butt plug conveniently tucked under the sheer lace white nightie that Iella had added to their purchases. Once everything was paid for, she handed the dildo and harness to Niki, and whispered in her ear, “Go put these on.”

Niki asked the cashier, “Is there a bathroom I can use?”

The woman with the blue and purple hair and the piercings in her nose, ears and lips popped her gum before she answered. “Yeah, but the two of you can't go in there.”

“It's just for me.” Niki commented.

The woman eyed her suspiciously, and then said, “At the end of the aisle where the porn is located.”

Gabriella waited outside enjoying the cool night air. She noticed how everything looked sharper and more vibrant. The noises on the streets were louder than she remembered, and she had to work at not paying much attention to them. It was the only way to make the noise level die down.

Niki silently appeared, and Iella smiled in excitement before she turned around. The tall dark woman led her down the alleyway, and up onto a concrete step against a metal door. Now the blonde was almost at the same height as her lover. In the black shadows of the alley, they kissed deeply, inflaming the passion they already had for one another.

“Oh Niki, you know what I want.” She hissed against the lips before her. “Take me now.”

The older vampire used deft fingers to undo Iella's pants. She pushed them down and spun the young woman around to face the door.

“What about my coat?” Gabriella asked.

“You can leave it on. There are buttons at the back slit that I can undo.” She pulled out the new toy from her leather pants and guided it at the opening of her lover's sex. Leaning forward, she wrapped long arms around a slim waist and nipped at her neck before driving the cock deeply inside her. She immediately felt the pleasure that Iella felt when the cock slid inside.

The blonde braced one hand on the door before her and reached one hand behind her to grab at Niki's leather clad hip. Essentially they fucked each other since Niki could feel every sensation --- every thrust inside her own pussy --- that Gabriella felt.

“God…Niki, it feels so good.” The blonde cried out.

Niki nibbled at her earlobe, and then she suddenly sensed something. She whispered into a small ear without interrupting their rhythm, “We are being watched.”

“I…don't care.” Iella panted. “Fuck me. Make…me…come.”

Niki complied with renewed vigor and determination. Stroke for stroke, she pumped into her lover until they both cried out their release. She pulled out and slid Iella's pants back up, then quickly tucked the cock back in her pants.

The young vampire composed herself, and then clutched on to the back of Niki's coat. She wished for a moment that they could hold each other, but knew it was important for Niki to scan the area. She had also known they were being watched because she sensed a figure nearby, but believed he wasn't close enough to cause any harm.

“Let's get on the roof.”

“But what about our watcher?”

“Don't you feel that he's long gone?” Niki asked gently.

The young vampire thought about it, and realized she didn't feel that presence like before. “Okay, so how are we going to get up there?” She received a lopsided grin in return.

“By climbing up the wall.” Niki commented like it's an everyday occurrence.

“I can scale this wall? Like a spider?” She asked, and saw the bright-eyed nod her lover gave her.

“Kind of. Now come on.” Niki said as she chuckled. “You just will yourself to do it.” The tall woman sprinted towards the building and gracefully but quickly crawled up.

Gabriella couldn't believe what she was seeing. She took a deep breath, and mimicked her lover's motions. Soon she was halfway up the building. Out of curiosity, she glanced down, and suddenly grew scared. Losing her focus, she began to fall. She screamed, but then she was immediately caught.

“You're not supposed to look down your first time.” Niki commented playfully as she held the young woman in her arms.

Emerald green eyes looked around noticing that they were just floating in mid-air. Then, as if they were on an elevator, they began to move upward, until their feet landed on the rooftop. “You did that? You floated, like you were suspended on a cable.”

“You can too. In time, you'll do the same.” Niki responded with a smile.

Iella didn't know what to say or think. So she just chuckled and shook her head. “Why are we up here?”

“Cause I wanted us to have some privacy so we could finish what we started.” Niki stated with a wiggle of dark eyebrows. She grabbed Iella by the shoulders, removing the brown trench coat, and began undoing the buttons on the vest and the shirt.

“Hmm, you really like fucking me, huh?” She seductively purred.

“Yesss, I do.” Niki hissed.

“Good, cause I really like when you do.”

“I know.”

The lovers lay on their coats with Gabriella straddling Niki's waist. With shirts opened, they manipulated each other's nipples causing grunts and moans to spill forth. Iella rode the cock hard, and Niki loved every second of it.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers