Bloodline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers

The young vampire arched her back as she bore down once more on the dildo, bringing them both over the edge. She lay down upon her lover's chest, both of them breathing heavily and trying to calm their racing hearts. “I love our new toy.”

“Hmm, me too.” Niki responded.

Iella laid herself next to the long body as they held each other tight. “Do you think we could go see my brother one day?”

“Sure.”

“I just want to know that he is still alive and hopefully doing well. I'd like to leave him with some money if he needs it. And I want him to know that I'm well.”

“Of course love.” She kissed the blonde crown, and then asked, “What happened to your mother since your Nana was the one who raised the two of you?”

Iella thought back on what her grandmother told her. “We were told she died giving birth to us. Michael and I are fraternal twins. He was the second one born, and there were complications. That's all I know.”

“And did you know your grandfather?”

“Oh yes, for a short while. He was a lot of fun, very kind and gentle. He died when we were six years old. But Nana always spoke to me of the love she would never forget she had with you. Whenever she told me the stories, she had tears in her eyes.”

Niki gave her a firm squeeze, and then said, “I'm glad we're all together now.”

“So am I.”

“I sense your feeling 'the hunger' now.” The old vampire gently stated.

“Yes, I am getting…hungry.”

They got themselves dressed, and decided to take the building's stairs down to the streets. At the third floor landing, Niki stopped and faced her love. “Remember to let your vampiric senses tell you who's evil. You can pick up on their thoughts from afar.”

Gabriella closed her eyes a moment, and relaxed her body. Suddenly the noise of so many assaulted her ears. She tried to distinguish each one, and then she heard a child crying. In fact, the child was pleading with someone not to harm him. Emerald eyes snapped open. “Apartment 3H. Someone is hurting a child.”

Niki held her back and said, “Iella, do not be in haste. Let us stand in front of the door. Listen for a moment. If you go in there and feed, there is a witness to consider.”

“But the child. I want to save him.”

“I understand. But this needs to be thought out.”

**********

Inside apartment 3H, a naked young boy cowered in the corner of his bedroom. He sobbed and pleaded, “Please daddy. I'll be good.”

The leather belt struck him on the thigh again. The older man with greasy brown hair and a five o'clock shadow took a seat at the edge of the bed. “If you're going to be good, then get your ass over here.” He opened his jeans.

The boy wiped at his tear stricken face and hesitantly crawled over to his father. “Please don't make me do it.”

“You will do it, and you'll do it right!”

He knelt between his father's legs, and his mouth trembled as he looked at the enlarged member.

“Take it in your mouth, boy.” The older man commanded loudly.

Suddenly the boy froze in fear as he noticed, past his father, the tall figure dressed in black standing at the bedroom doorway.

His father turned to see what the boy was looking at. He then got up and shouted, “How the hell did you get in here?”

Nonchalantly Niki responded, “How the hell could you do such things to your own child?”

Enraged, he came face to face with her. “I'm gonna kill you, you fucking bitch. Who sent you? Child services?”

She quickly grabbed him by the neck, choking the air right out of him, and then flung him into the other room. Turning back to the boy who sat curled up against his bed with his arms around him, she read his thoughts and gently said, “Brian, I want you to get completely dressed, and then stay in here until I come back in. Okay?”

He nodded, and then she closed the door behind her.

In the living room, Gabriella pounced on the man, and grabbing a fistful of his hair, yanked his head back. Staring into his hazel eyes, she smelled his fear, and it empowered her. “You filthy piece of trash.” She said in a low voice. “How dare you harm that boy the way you've been doing.” She heard the rush of blood in his jugular vein calling to her, and without further thought, the fangs pierced his flesh. The gush of blood was sweet on her tongue. The hot liquid warmed her body, and she drank with contentment. Suddenly she caught sight of his thoughts, and it angered her. Sucking harder, she felt his heartbeat weaken. When she dislodged herself, she immediately and forcefully snapped his neck. His lifeless body made a thump on the floor.

“Are you alright?” Niki softly asked from where she stood in front of the closed bedroom door. She witnessed the whole thing, and could feel that her lover was upset.

Iella began to cry, and Niki was immediately at her side holding her lovingly. When the tears subsided, she wiped at her face. “I'm sorry. His thoughts --- there was so much evil. That poor boy ---- oh, it was awful.”

“I know love. I know it's hard seeing how corrupt their hearts are.” She rubbed the young woman's back. “But remember, that you saved this child. And we must deal with him now.”

“You're right.” She wiped at her face and composed herself.

Niki knocked on the bedroom door, and heard the small voice say 'come in'. “Brian, you're going to take a trip to see your Aunt Helen.”

“Really?” He asked as his eyes lit up. He always loved Aunt Helen because she reminded him so much of his mom, and he knew that Aunt Helen loved him in return.

“Yes. Now I want you to pack a bag. Okay?”

“Sure, I'll do it right now.” He jumped up and busied himself with the task.

Gabriella entered, and whispered to her lover, “How do you know so much about him?”

“I can read his thoughts, remember? You can do it too.”

“And how come he isn't afraid of us? I mean we are strangers.”

“I telepathically persuaded him that he has nothing to fear --- that we are not going to harm him. He's fine. He thinks we are friends of his aunt.”

“And I have this telepathic persuasion also?”

Niki nodded, and then turned to the boy. “Okay, time to go.”

************

At the Greyhound bus station, Gabriella purchased the ticket at the counter. Brian sat on Niki's lap happily drinking his chocolate shake as they waited for the bus to board. When it came time for departure, they walked him onto the bus and sat him down in the first seat directly behind the driver, where he closed his eyes and went to sleep. Niki shook the driver's hand, and persuaded the older man to keep watch over Brian until his aunt arrived at the next station to pick him up.

The two women watched the bus pull out and drive away. They began to walk down the street, when Niki pulled out her cell phone to place a call. Within minutes she was finished.

“You called Aunt Helen, didn't you? And how did you get the number?”

“Yep. All she needs to know is that the father is dead, and Brian will be arriving at seven o'clock in the morning. She can do her own investigation later, if she wants. And I found the number on a list on the wall next to the kitchen phone.”

“I love you.” Gabriella announced and took the large hand in her own.

Niki smiled. “I love you too.”

“Will he remember us?”

Niki lovingly looked at her love. “No. He will only remember that he was once at home and now with his aunt. He doesn't even know what happened to his father.”

“I'm glad. What are we going to do now?”

“Well, I need to feed.”

“That's right, you haven't yet.”

*********

They came upon the parked Jeep. Niki pulled out her keys when suddenly her preternatural ears heard a woman screaming for mercy. She shot a look at her lover, who nodded indicating she too heard the distant scream. Niki took the smaller hand in hers, and in a flash of speed they were in a movie theater parking lot.

Niki spotted the maroon colored pick-up truck where a man continued to punch at a woman in the passenger seat. She ripped off the driver's side door as easily as if she were opening a cabinet, and gripped the man by his neck. “You hurt those weaker than you because you greatly lack understanding what it is to be a real man.” She whispered viciously in his ear. Inhaling the fear emanating from his body, she sunk her teeth into his salty sweat glistened neck.

Gabriella opened the passenger side door, quickly taking hold of the woman who tried to run in fear. She told the woman to be calm, and then took her face within small hands. Gazing deeply into brown tear-filled eyes, she silently spoke to her. “Don't be afraid. I will not hurt you. Know from this day forward that he will never strike you again. Live in peace and be happy. Sleep now --- for you will not remember our faces or what you saw here.

The woman's eyes slowly closed, and she was soon in a deep sleep. The young vampire gently laid her back into the seat, and closed the door. She then watched as her lover continued to drain the evildoer. Green and blue eyes fastened onto one another, and Iella could see the glow of Niki's orbs.

Niki felt the heart take its last beat and she quickly tore open his neck, letting him fall like a crumpled mass at her feet. She saw the blonde approach, and reaching up to kiss her; she tasted the blood that lingered at Niki's lips.

“I like watching you feed.” Iella said as she licked her own lips. “Your eyes are so beautiful, shining like two cobalt stones.”

“Yours also shine when you've fed. They look like two emeralds reflecting the rays of the sun.” She looked over at the sleeping woman. “Thank you for tending to her.”

“No problem. I think we make a good team.” She said with a smile.

“A good team, indeed.” Niki commented with a lopsided grin. “Let's go home.”

**********

In the late, late hours of the night Gabriella awakened to find the space next to her empty, and she wondered where her lover could be. Feeling thirsty, she decided to get up. Bare feet padded their way through the kitchen for a glass of water. She then entered the library where Niki was on the couch reading from a leather bound tattered book under the lamp next to her. “Why are you up at this time, my love? Is everything okay?”

Niki looked at her lovingly and responded. “Things are fine. I was looking up what this 'connection' is all about, between you and I. I wanted to understand why we seem to share each other's feelings, and experiences.”

“Oh, and did you find anything? And what is this book? It's so very old.” She fingered the yellowed pages and the smudged spine. Looking at the text, she noticed it was in a language she had never seen before and yet she was clearly able to read it.

Niki chuckled at how quick her young companion was to ask multiple questions. “The book is from my homeland. My mother passed it on to me. It's sort of a guide to vampirism, but it really is more of a historical text.” She put an arm around her love, and brought her closer so they could view the book together. “And yes, I did find something. It says here that when there are two who truly love each other, and only one is a vampire, when the second one is transformed by his/her true love, they will share a connection of souls so that anything one feels, the second will feel just the same.”

“Does it say we can speak to each other telepathically? Cause…I've tried…contacting you that way.” Gabriella said gently.

Niki looked at her, and said, “Telepathic communication is the one thing we won't share. That is something I knew. We can read the thoughts of mortals, and communicate our wishes to them, but we cannot do so with any other vampires.”

“But we are connected.”

“Yes. It's like we are two bodies with the same soul.”

“I like that we are.” Iella threw her arms around a strong neck.

“So do I. It doubles the sex, making it that much more intense.” Niki said with a wiggle of dark eyebrows.

“You're incorrigible.”

“Me?” Niki worded silently with raised eyebrows as she pointed to herself.

“Alright, maybe not just…you.” Gabriella playfully responded as she brought her lover's face down for a passion infused kiss.

The book now forgotten, they stoked the fires of their desires. Tongues danced, caressing each other's velvety wet muscle. Hands busied themselves memorizing every inch of the other's face, neck and body.

When they finally broke for air, Gabriella noticed they were now on their bed. “How did we…?”

Niki gave her a seductively playful smirk. “We floated.”

The young vampire rolled green eyes and shook her head as she chuckled. Removing her nightshirt, she then eased Niki's robe off broad shoulders. She found herself unintentionally gazing at the jugular vein at her dark lover's neck. Her nose flared as her body shivered at the prospect of feeding from her love.

Niki gently hooked a finger under Iella's chin bringing her face up so that shimmering green eyes connected with smoldering blue. “We can drink from one another…which is different from feeding. Do you understand?” She softly announced.

Gabriella nodded. “What will happen if we drink?”

“It'll only bind us to each other, making the bond stronger.”

The blonde nibbled on her bottom lip for a moment, and then answered. “I want you to be a part of me forever, and I want to be a part of you. I love you so very much, Niki.”

“And I love you.” She kissed her soul tenderly while long fingers worked their way between Iella's slippery nether lips and into her hot chamber. “I love knowing that you are so ready for me, as I am for you.” She whispered between kisses.

Iella's back arched at the pleasurable sensation, and then she mimicked her love's actions with her own fingers buried deeply inside Niki. They unhurriedly pumped inside one another, and then Iella felt the teeth pierce her flesh and the blood gently being drawn forth. It was such pure ethereal ecstasy, that she couldn't help herself to sink her own teeth into the alabaster neck of her only love.

The multiple actions administered simultaneously had them defying gravity. They were now on a plane of genuinely perfect euphoria. A union of souls transpired as the rest of the world slipped away and two bodies melted into one another. Blue and green eyes snapped open glowing brighter than any fire. Suddenly they unlatched themselves from their prized possessions and screamed out their rapture, filling the room with their orgasmic pleas.

Slowly landing back onto the mattress, they convulsed as the shudders racked their bodies. They held one another trying to regain their normal breathing. Each one smiled as they reveled in the strange yet glorious experience of their union.

“Forever.” Gabriella whispered.

“Yes, forever.” Her lover confirmed, as they both drifted to sleep in their exhaustion.

***********

The weeks had passed with Iella quickly learning what it meant to have the dark gift and use it.

Small booted feet made their way over the rocky terrain of the dark tunnel. Finding the valued item she sought, she re-emerged from the hole in the wall. Looking back at what she had once called home for many months, she sighed and smiled gratefully for her new home ---- a home with Niki.

Back on the streets, Iella took a look at her watch. She was to meet her love at the carnival in the park at 7pm and she had fifteen minutes to get there. Not wanting to be late, she took off at a run.

Niki leaned against the lamppost with arms crossed over her chest and legs crossed at the ankles. She watched a group of young people toss tennis balls into milk cans to win a prize. Mesmerized by their exuberant activity, she chuckled at herself.

“What's so funny?” asked the angelic voice of her lover.

The tall vampire turned and smiled into sea green eyes. “Just watching the young ones play.” She circled the waist with long arms and planted an innocent kiss upon succulent lips. “Did you get your brother's letter?”

Iella nodded.

“Great. I will book our flight for two weeks from now. We'll travel by night. It'll be better that way. Is that fine with you?” She saw her lover nod again.

“Thank you so much for this ---- for everything.” Iella stated gratefully.

“Anything for you love.” Niki commented. “Now let's enjoy our night.”

They took off at a playful sprint to stand in line at one of the many mechanical rides the carnival had to offer.

Off in the distance, a figure leaned with one arm against a tree, partially hidden from passersby, as he watched the interaction between the two women while he finished taking a piss. A leering sneer spread across his face as he took out his cell phone to make a surprising call.

The hours went by with the lovers enjoying their youthful revelry. Niki lead her blonde companion to a game booth. “What prize do you want me to win?” She asked.

Iella eyed all of the stuffed animals that were hanging from the ceiling and the walls. Sea green eyes fell on a huge rendition of Eeyore from the Winnie the Pooh story. “There,” she pointed up towards the back corner. “I want Eeyore.”

Niki grinned happily at her love's anticipation. Looking at the older man behind the counter, she questioned, “What do I need to do to get that one?”

He glanced at the stuffed story animal, and said, “That's definitely a big one. You'll need to knock down the bottles all six times in a row.” He gave her a yellow toothy smile, as he continued to chew on his tobacco. Pulling his pants up for the hundredth time tonight, he figure he'd make at least twenty bucks from this woman's attempt at knocking down the clay bottles. A five-dollar bill was slapped down onto the counter, and he placed the six tennis balls in front of her.

She picked up the first one, and turning it around in her hands as if to warm it, she prepared herself to throw. Azure eyes squinted carefully looking at the target. She knew she had to hit the stacked bottles at just the right spot to make them fall. She also knew the game proprietor probably had them weighed down in some way to make it more difficult. Bringing her arm back, she then shot forward and the let the ball fly. The bottles scattered beautifully.

Iella giddily clapped.

The older man figured she got lucky on her first one, as he went to set the bottles back up.

One by one, the balls flew from Niki's hand making contact with her intended target each time. It was now time for the last ball. She picked it up, and then looked at her love who was leaning against the counter with small hands laid flat on top and huge grin on her face. Niki chuckled because she loved seeing her companion happy. She gripped the ball tightly and let it shoot out from her hand. The impact of the hit caused a few of the clay bottles to shatter sending pieces everywhere.

The booth proprietor stood with wide brown eyes and his mouth agape. “You…you sure do have some arm on ya.”

Iella jumped and clapped and shrieked in joy. Hugging her tall lover in excitement, she administered loving chaste kisses all over Niki's face. They took hold of the stuffed prize, walking it between them as if it was alive.

“That last throw you just did for show, didn't you?” Iella questioned with a cheeky tone.

“Maybe.” Niki responded and gave her a wink.

“Thank you so much for getting this.”

“You're welcome.”

Passing a vendor selling fresh honey glazed roasted cashews and pecans Iella inhaled deeply. “Mmm. That smells so good. Can we get some?”

Niki chuckled. “Sure. How about I go put this in the Jeep and I'll meet you right back here.”

“Okay.” She kissed her tall lover on the cheek and went to stand in line.

Niki was amused at the various looks she had gotten carrying the toy on her back. Stuffing the item into the back seat, where it pretty much took up the whole space, she locked the door. Casually walking back, she suddenly felt a fear emanating from her love. She picked up the pace and returned to where she left Iella. The small blonde was nowhere in sight. Niki peered into the area carefully. She spotted an open bag of nuts in the grass under a nearby tree. The steam still rose from it. Feeling the fear and sense of urgency again, she closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on her friend.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers