All Comments on 'Bloodlines Ch.01'

by MiddleAgedMan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BeardedlotusBeardedlotusalmost 3 years ago

Holy shit this was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the storyline as well as the way you're telling it. I can only imagine the intracacies of emotions your describing. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You're telling a story and nailing it!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 3 years ago

Excellently done. Nice pace, good development, nothing too heavy-handed.

I'll look forward to seeing what comes next, and hope it's another hundred chapters.

LotOfReadingLotOfReadingalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing your work. Looking for more of course!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very different to the usual type of story. I look forward to a steady development of the theme. But please, not just sex only. The theme is too subtle for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for the story. Id like more say a book worth

SlofredSlofredalmost 3 years ago

5 stars. More would be a good thing. I hope to find he has more things he can do with this amazing power than seduce folks for sex.

geniuspenisgeniuspenisalmost 3 years ago

Great start to the story! I look forward to reading chapter two and really hope you continue to develope the story and publish further chapters.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Wow - what just happened? Very intense...5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great start and very promising. I look forward to learning about his uncle because that seems like a story worth knowing about. I wonder how many of these people don’t survive their birthday present as it were. If you get beat that badly then you really can’t determine the outcome which can vary from bruising with a concussion all the way to brain damage or death. While the benefit of surviving it is awesome, that depends on if you are a neuropath and if you survive in tact. Can you imagine someone with that power with brain damage where they don’t understand yet their emotions are raw and strong or possibly someone in a coma with that power where they are just blasting out emotional cues across the area. It could make for a wild time and very dangerous. I’m looking to see how this all plays out and just how powerful he becomes and what his uncle has in store for him. Thanks for the five star episode and especially for this type of story which I have always loved.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written and thought out. Explain the purpose of the beating.

MiddleAgedManMiddleAgedManalmost 3 years agoAuthor

The beatings are a remnant of my original plot, this started out as a story based on the mechanics detailed in Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn epic, though copyright issues and Literotica rules forced me to reinvent the plot. Simply put, the beatings trigger latent powers in the neuropath’s DNA, inherited from the progenitor. If you want details we can label it as a H3K4me3, causing an upregulation of the Hippocampus as a fear-response. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMiddleAgedMan@MiddleAgedMan
Update, January '24 I am very sorry for the long wait, life has been turbulent the past six months, with very little time to spare. In addition, I have hit kind of a road block in my story, and I'm struggling to get the story to evolve the way I want it. I appreciate the feed...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bloodlines Series Info