Bloodlines Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had just happened? Garth did not think they were angry or anything, but those emotions had produced a quite dramatic response; so much so that they were left visibly shaken. He downed the rest of his beer, sitting back and questing out, trying to single out emotions or people in the room. His eyes slid closed, the sensory deprivation helping him focus. After a few minutes of looking and feeling, he could feel frustration growing. It was not possible to separate anyone from the rest; the crowd was a tangled mass, a sea in storm, waves overlapping and crashing into one another.

"Are you sleeping?" Garth started as Erica spoke; he had not heard her approach. As he opened his eyes, she was just sitting down, putting something in her purse slung over the back of her chair. Garth saw a flash of pink as she drew the zipper closed and dropped the bag back down to hang across the back of the chair. "That last pull was quite intense. I don't know what you did, but it was certainly intense."

Garth searched her eyes, marveling at the intensity of the green colour, tiny orange flecks apparent as he looked closely. There was no anger there, just something he did not recognize, but certainly nothing bad. Reaching out with his Neuropathy, he found he was able to isolate her from the crowd. Now that they were alone, the familiarity of her patch of emotions made it easier to see her with his senses. Examining her feelings, he was able to sense an intricate bundle of emotions he could only describe as a mix of Shyness, Reservation and Carefulness along with the others.

This seemed reasonable; she did look like a more introverted type than Alyssa. He glanced around, seeing Alyssa standing by the bar next to Jeff, talking animatedly to the barkeep; they obviously knew each other. "We figured it might be easier if you only had one person to focus on, to help you identify one of us alone." She looked down a little shyly, leaning forward a little, her hand gripping his thigh again. "You can try again, you know. It's okay, just try to be gentle. At least at first." Garth studied her, noticing the slight flush in her cheeks, the heaving of her chest, not to mention the way her nipples still made points in her dress.

He reached out to her again, finding her patch almost immediately. He squeezed the wave of influence tightly, only letting a trickle slip out, seeing as it connected with her emotions, creating a slight pulse as he pulled. Eyes closed, he focused only on her emotions, losing himself in the process, pulling and tweaking; not entirely sure what he was doing. He just did what felt right. Her hand on his thigh gripped tighter, then looser as he manipulated her emotions. Her breath became labored and he could hear her shifting in her seat. Eyes closed, he only saw her emotions and heard her sounds, the rustle of cloth and a wet sound as she licked her lips he assumed.

Her smell was pleasant, all flowery soap and perfume, a hint of perspiration and a musky undertone. Her emotions were glowing in his mind, her Lust, Desire and Excitement pulsing amid a mass of other emotions he could not name yet. All of a sudden the musky smell grew stronger, a second later he felt her other hand cup his chin. "Stop, please." Her voice was weak and strained, striking a nerve of alarm in him. He immediately drew his power back and opened his eyes. Erica was leaning forward, her eyes half closed, the buttons of her dress undone halfway down. Her breasts were just visible, small metal studs gleaming in both nipples. Looking down, he drew in a sharp breath. Her legs were parted, the dress bunched across her stomach. A neatly trimmed patch of bright coppery hair crested her wide open pussy. Her lips were swollen and glistening with moisture.

"Touch me, please!" Garth looked at her eyes, the pleading tone betraying her need. "But, what about Alyssa? She's right over there!" "What about her?" The confusion in her eyes made no sense to him. "She's your girlfriend, isn't she?" Erica smiled at him, almost condescendingly. "Alyssa and I have an, understanding. We live together and fuck whenever we feel like it, but we're not exclusive. Sometimes we sleep with others, women or men, and sometimes we share." Her stare towards Jeff and Alyssa spoke volumes. "However, we never hold back when we want something." She emphasized her point by moving her hand up his thigh until it was on top of his cock, her fingers squeezing and stroking him through his pants. "Now! Touch. My. Pussy!"

The aggressiveness in her tone shook him from his stupor, his hand slowly reaching for her wet opening. She tilted her hips back a little, her pussy shifting up a little to ease his access to her wet folds. As his index finger connected with her lips she gasped and trembled, her hand tightening its grip on his dick. He slid his finger up and down along her inner lips a few times, gathering moisture, before he curled it slightly and pushed it inside her slowly. "Yesssss!" Her exclamation turned to an outdrawn hiss as he pushed inside, her pussy wet and slick. He curled his finger slightly up, feeling the uneven skin of her g-spot. She moaned and ground against him. "Pull on me!" He pulled his finger back, pushing up against her inner wall. "No, pull on my emotions!"

Garth reached out to her and connected, power flowing. Her emotions were familiar now, making it easier to single her out. He did not bother with restraint this time; he let his full force enhance her Lust and Desire. Her throat made a slight gurgling sound as she gyrated against his hand. He pushed another finger inside her, feeling her inner walls grip him tightly, squeezing and spasming. Her muscles were tightening rhythmically, and he started pulsing his influence in time with her contractions. As she was getting more and more excited, he started finger fucking her in time with her contractions.

She started wheezing softly, then more and more loudly as he fingered her. Her entire being was taut, from her pussy through her body all the way to her face and emotions. Garth kept pushing and pulling; his fingers making her pussy squelch and drip, her emotions pulsing brighter and brighter until suddenly she exploded. She became a firework of colours and his hand was showered as she squirted all over him and the chair.

She slumped forward, her chest leaning against his arm, his fingers still buried deep inside her. Garth looked around the room, but all eyes were on the band on the tiny stage, her back to them. After a few seconds, she roused and sat back up. Her eyes smoldered as she looked him right in the eyes. "Restroom. Now!" She growled, her voice deep and guttural, raw from her orgasm.

Garth hit the wall as she pushed him back. Her mouth was on his in an instant, her tongue burying itself deep inside his mouth as they kissed fiercely. Her hands travelled down his chest, stopping briefly to flick his nipples, raking through the coarse chair on his chest. As she reached his pants, she broke the kiss and sank down to her knees. Her fingers opened his button and drew the zipper down. She looked up at him, her eyes radiating desire and lust, almost as if he was seeing her through his power. As she pulled his pants and boxers down, his cock sprang free.

How he had avoided blowing his load already, he had no idea, but as she slowly caressed his rock hard member, he found he did not care. All that mattered was the fact that a beautiful woman had his cock in her hands and was about to devour it with her mouth. He leaned back and closed his eyes as her lips closed around his head, her hands gripping his shaft tightly and pulling his foreskin back. Her tongue explored his head, finding all the ridges and edges, eliciting a groan of pleasure from him.

He was not going to last long like this, too much pent up arousal from the evening was creating a mounting pressure. Erica started stroking his shaft as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth. Soon she had half of him inside it, his head butting against her throat. She tilted her head forward a little, pushing down even harder. He felt her throat give way, his head pushing past her larynx.

Suddenly her nose was buried in his pubes, her tongue snaking out to lick his balls. That proved to be too much for him and his entire body seized up as his cock started pulsing inside her. The first spurt blasted down her throat and she drew back slightly, holding onto his cock and pointing it towards her open mouth. He blasted into it, five, six, seven spurts in quick succession. The final spurt was more powerful, a proverbial grand finale, arcing over her mouth to land across her nose, from her forehead to her upper lip.

She grinned up at him, her mouth brimming with his cum. Closing her mouth, she swallowed with a gulp, licking her lips and purring like a cat. "I have to go give Alyssa a taste of this; she'll want to sample you." With that she rose and quickly buttoned her dress, his cum forming a line straight across her face. As she reached the door, she stopped, pulled her skirt up and leaned forwards, her hands pulling her ass apart, showing him her puckered hole and swollen, red lips. "I'll be seeing you!"

And then she was gone.