All Comments on 'Bloodlines Ch.02'

by MiddleAgedMan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am pleased that the story has a new development at the end of this chapter, and await the next instalment with that and the girl neighbour. Gently does it

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkalmost 3 years ago

You are doing a wonderful job with this story! I am really enjoying it!

LotOfReadingLotOfReadingalmost 3 years ago

Great read thank you!

SlofredSlofredalmost 3 years ago

So is it the government or the group watching him? I hope we find out soon. good story. Keep sharing with us please. 5Stars.

MiddleAgedManMiddleAgedManalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Answers are coming in the next chapter, rest assured. Thank you all for the comments, I’m just getting started with this series, I think. I have several twists and turns in mind as we go, but the timeline is not set in stone.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Damn - great writing, no other way to say it! The character and plot development are exemplary and I really look forward to watching the story unfold. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

English has developed rules over the centuries for good reason. You can’t have multiple characters speaking in the same paragraph unless you want to confound your audience. This is taught very early in composition but apparently your skill as a writer hasn’t reached the middle school level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is Professor Sands a reference to JC Beleren's story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMiddleAgedMan@MiddleAgedMan
Update, January '24 I am very sorry for the long wait, life has been turbulent the past six months, with very little time to spare. In addition, I have hit kind of a road block in my story, and I'm struggling to get the story to evolve the way I want it. I appreciate the feed...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bloodlines Ch.01 Previous Part
Bloodlines Series Info