Bloodlines Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garth looked up, the sounds not quite registering, at least not their significance. A long dark coat was crested by a head with copper hair hanging down past her shoulders. Erica turned towards Garth, a playful smile on her lips. "Hi handsome, watcha' doin?" Garth did a double take; she wore a mesh shirt, pierced nipples plainly visible as she had no bra on. A short black skirt, not really long enough to properly be called a skirt actually, just covering her groin, though Garth would not have been surprised to see a copper bush sticking out on either side. Bare legs ended in high heels and up top she wore a black collar with a small ring as if for a leash.

She walked towards him, hips swaying seductively, her entire being radiating Lust. "I do need your help, since you asked. But I'm afraid ten minutes will not nearly be enough..." The unspoken promise sent a spark up his spine, connecting with some primal part of his brain, going straight back down to his suddenly raging erection. She leaned forward, seeing his tenting pants. "Good, you're ready to help me."

She walked towards the back of the shop, Garth trailing her like a rat after the proverbial Pied Piper, not able to resist even if he had wanted to. "You see, the other day, Alyssa and I were playing. Here in this very establishment, actually." She looked pointedly at him. "We were trying out the new Dominator strap-on, when Alyssa suddenly decided to take my anal cherry." She rubbed her ass as if in remembered pain. "It hurt something awful, though it got better, and then, suddenly, we both came like twin tornadoes; it was quite strange." Her mock puzzlement fooled neither of them.

"The problem is this, I really, really liked it; it just was so painful to begin with. So I figured I needed to train a little, so to speak." She walked up to him, her breath hot on his mouth, a sweet minty smell. "Do you know of any way to help me?" She asked as she grabbed his cock through his pants.

"I might think of a way or two" He stammered, her grip so tight it was almost painful. She kissed him, her tongue gliding across his teeth, then dipping inside to flick his tongue. "Good boy, I knew you'd help a lady in distress out." She turned and walked over to a low bench, dropping the coat beside it. She crawled onto it on all fours, her almost-skirt riding up to reveal a clean-shaven pussy, her lips wet, open and inviting.

Shaking from his stupor, Garth attuned her emotions. There was no need to pull anything, at least not yet; she came primed and ready to play. He got a sense she wanted something from her, Vulnerability, or something very close, wafted from her. Did she want him to take control, could that be it? Deciding to experiment, he walked over, slapping his hand down on her ass, not hard enough to make a mark, but with an audible slap. "So, have you been a bad girl?" Her emotions flared and she almost purred. Bingo. "Yes Sir, very bad. Are you going to punish me?" Her question was no question at all, her entire being craving it. Garth felt out of his depth here, but remembering an old actor's proverb, Fake it 'till you make it, he decided to give it his best shot, he could always use his Neuropathy to guide him should he misstep.

'Slap' His hand connected with her left cheek. "Punish you? No, this is not punishment; this is for your own good." 'Slap' Right side this time. Two red palm prints decorated her ass cheeks. Her back arched, Arousal and a hint of Pain shining through. "Stay right there, don't move until I get back, or else..." Walking quickly, he gathered his supplies from various shelves, his uncle would not have to know.

When he got back, Erica had turned, facing the other way. She smiled sweetly at him. "I told you not to move!" He growled, inspiration causing him to pull a little on her deeply buried Fear. Her eyes widened as he rounded to her back. 'Crack!' The bamboo cane hit hard, harder than he had intended, a red welt across both her cheeks. Pain surged from her, and he almost panicked, thinking he had blown it. Then Arousal and Lust doubled, soaring through her; she got off on the pain!

A little scared, Garth decided to instead focus on her original problem. "I think you've learned your lesson," He mumbled a little weakly. A little Confusion and perhaps a little Disappointment, then Joy and Pleasure as his hand slid down her ass to her wet folds. She leaned into his caress, his finger slipping right inside her, slick liquid coating her entire pussy. He finger-fucked her slowly, marveling at her soft insides, smearing the pungent juice all around, eventually drawing it up towards her sphincter. As he gently pushed his wet finger inside her, she groaned silently, Pleasure and Desire rising within.

"The trick is to ease into it, gradually increasing the size of the, object." Garth tried to be casual about it, just like his uncle had been with the blonde doll-face. It came across as a little awkward, but judging from her response, she either did not notice or care. Beggars can't be choosers, he thought and pushed a second finger inside her ass. "Luckily, I have just the thing," He said, pulling his fingers out, a whimper of disappointment escaping her lips. He brandished the same model of metal rod they had sold to the blonde. Sliding it up and down her pussy to coat it with natural lubrication, she shivered from the cool metal, gasping as he inserted it slightly into her pussy first. "Proper lubrication is, of course, key." He put on his best imitation of Professor Sands, the tone striking a chord with Erica as Amusement wafted up for a second.

He steadied her with a hand to the small of the back, pushing the rod a little deeper, three bulbs slipping inside her pussy, covered with slick fluids as he pulled it out. Not knowing quite how, he suddenly he just knew what to do. Pushing the rod slowly back, up to the fourth this time, he leaned in. "The actual orifice also needs to be properly lubricated..." He trailed off as his tongue flicked her hole, both buttocks tightening for a moment before she relaxed. Garth had never rimmed anyone before; it was not at all what he expected. While quite different from eating pussy, it was intensely intimate in another way, the taboo of it just a part. He started licking her ass in earnest, thrusting the rod in and out of her pussy. Keeping track of her emotions, he increased the pace a little, making sure to not go too fast, but just right. After a few minutes he deemed her ass good and ready. Pulling the rod slowly out, he watched mesmerized as her lips flowed over the bulbs, an intensely erotic sight. He opened his fly to let his cock spring free, though not daring to enter her yet; he had a task to perform first.

"Try to relax, let me know if it's too painful." With that, he pushed the first bulb inside. Her opening gave way as he gently pushed, then closing back around the thin part between bulbs. He watched her emotions, pulling slightly on her Arousal and watching for Pain. The first three bulbs went in quickly, halfway there. Number four took a little longer, her sphincter resisting it. No Pain yet, but a tad of Frustration shone. He pulled a little harder, six or seven different emotions at once. He let the conscious act fade and let his mind tackle it by itself. The fourth slid inside her, a slight gasp coming from her. Pain blossomed as he pushed the second largest against her sphincter, making him stop. Remembering his uncle's tips to the blonde, he looked around for something to use to stimulate her pussy.

It took a second or two for him to realize his own stupidity. Grabbing his cock, he guided it towards her open pussy, his bulbous head pressed against her wet folds, forcing her open as he slowly pushed inside. He got almost all of the head inside when his stomach hit the ring at the end of the rod. Grabbing her hips he started thrusting slowly. Each time the bulb pushed a little farther inside, his cock penetrated a little deeper. Soon she was thrusting back, meeting his motion, their breathing ragged and synchronous. Pain flared and Garth slid one third inside her pussy. Looking down he saw only the last bulb sticking out. Five.

Garth pulled back, leaving the rod in place, feeling his cockhead bump against the metal inside her, just a veneer of skin separating them. He started slowly fucking her, waiting for her Pain to subside a little. She was panting and groaning, her pussy slurping as he pulled out, then squishing as he pushed back in. The metal bulbs made her pussy very tight, squeezing his cock exquisitely. He started to feel a pressure building, three days of tension seeking release. In a panic he was going to come too soon he did, something. Not sure what he was doing, he fed his Arousal to Erica, feeling it surge from her as it dimmed a little in himself. It was as if he shifted back a little on a seesaw, he going down as she went up. Not a lot, just enough to stave off disaster.

Marveling at his newfound control, he started pulling on her emotions as he fucked her slowly, his stomach bumping the rod, pressing the final bulb against her sphincter without really trying to push it inside. He felt like a musician, playing her like an instrument, pulling and thrusting in equal measure. When he could feel her juices start to run down his shaft and drip from his balls, he began pushing harder on the rod, forcing her tight hole to open, a little more with each thrust. Pain flared again, rivaling her other emotions, but still not overshadowing Arousal and Lust. Feeling a primal surge, Garth ground his cock into her, pulling hard on her hips. He watched in fascination as her skin stretched and stretched, the final bulb slowly forcing its way inside her. "Ow! Stop! Stop! Please!" He let go of her hips as she fell forward, his cock leaving her with a loud slurping sound. She was lying on her stomach, ass slightly raised, the final bulb and ring sticking up like a pole thrust into the ground.

"It's too much. I can't take it, at least not yet." Her voice was slightly muffled as her face was pressed into the soft leather of the bench. Disappointment roiled inside her like a snake, tainting all her other emotions slightly. Her voice cleared as she tilted her head, looking back at him. "Can you please just fuck me instead?"

Garth pushed inside her again, his cock sliding between her lips, parting and stretching them. When he tried to pull the rod out, however, he realized his mistake; there was no way to pull at it, his stomach blocking its path. Considering, he saw a solution. He grabbed her body and rotated her onto her side, the metal bulbs doing interesting things to his sensitive cock head as he shifted inside her. One hand at the small of her back, the other one reaching for an exposed breast, he thrust forcefully, his entire length finally inside her. She looked up at him, their eyes locking as he started fucking her in earnest. He pulled almost all the way out, then rammed inside her, feeling the metal bulbs push against him. "Start pulling it out," He said, voice raspy and ragged as he panted. She nodded, biting her lip, Nervousness and Trepidation rising. Pain followed as her taut muscles strained against the metal bulb. Garth manipulated her forcefully, not really lowering any of her other emotions but enhancing everything else, blotting out the discomfort. Pain and Pleasure indeed.

Seeing the bulb was almost ready to pop out, he enhanced her Arousal to match the rising Pain, beat by beat. Pain suddenly flared as her sphincter crested the circumference of the bulb, pushing it out violently. Everything happened at once. He surged his power, pulling her over the brink as he rammed his cock deep inside her, his head compressing her cervix. His right hand grabbed her left, yanking the rod out in one motion, her sphincter going pop-pop-pop over the balls. As the metal clattered to the floor she shrieked in a pitched voice, her pussy spraying the bench as she squirted all over. The intensity of it all washed back over Garth, her roiling waves of intense emotions feeding back to him, pushing him over the edge. His legs shook, toes curling inside his shoes as he let loose inside her, cum pumping from him, forcing itself out of her tight pussy to pool on the bench, mixing with her squirt.

An hour later, Garth was just about done cleaning up after their intense sex. There had been wet, slimy bodily fluids all over the bench, clothes and toys spread around on the floor. He an Erica had lain in a pile as they came down from their high, talking about small stuff and just touching each other. Garth had burned away his herb in that final flare, but he almost felt as if he still saw her emotions. Garth told her he would take care of the mess, and she had picked up the rod. "I'll take this with me I think. I need to train more." Her gaze had smoldered as she looked at his now soft cock. "Once I'm all good and ready, I'll show you what I can do." His mouth had dried up at the sheer intensity of her look.

Now he was at a loss for what to do; there was no way he was going to sleep any time soon. 'I might as well restock some shelves.' He thought to himself.

The storage room was T-shaped, a narrow hallway going from the door, the storage shelves stretching parallel to the shop, behind the other rooms. He looked over the shelves, quickly locating various vibrating eggs, bottles of lube and silicone butt plugs; volume items that were constantly in demand. As he came back for a second round, he noticed a whiteboard hanging slightly askew to his left, opposite the shelves. When he pulled on it to straighten it, it fell off the wall, revealing a glass pane like a window into the room next to the break room, number one, Alyssa had called it. It was apparently a one way mirror. A similar whiteboard farther down revealed a window into number two as well, camera mounts screwed into the wall beneath either.

Garth decided to not tell his uncle he had found the mirrors, thinking it might prove useful and entertaining the next time someone wanted to 'test' a toy as Jeff sometimes allowed.

It was late by the time he got home. He had taken a pinch of herb before leaving the story, almost by reflex. He sat in his sofa, smiling to himself, remembering the hot sex and tender moments after with Erica. Note really focusing, he quested out and began sorting through the sea of emotions, separating and categorizing them by general frame of mind and in some cases gender. People were complex, he soon found, and where one was obviously female, another was impossible to assign.

Searching at random, not really paying attention, he suddenly found a jumble of sad, dark feelings that were familiar. Focusing, he pinpointed the patch to Sophia's apartment. Gazing across the courtyard he saw her sitting the couch, leaning forward with her face in her hands.

She was crying. He was sure that had to be it. Feeling a pang of sympathy he reached towards her, grabbing her Sadness and pushing on it gently. He pulled a little at her Happiness too, though not as much as he pushed, not wanting to create an obvious change too fast. After a while she wiped her eyes and sat up, her pool of emotions calmer and more balanced. Garth was inwardly pleased at having helped her; it was for her own good, after all.

Outside, in the darkness, a car with no lights on stood parked with a direct view to Garth's tiny balcony and apartment windows. Inside were two men, one holding a small dish-shaped antenna connected by wires to a box with a screen. "It appears he has gone to bed. The signal disappeared right after the windows went dark. Call it in." The other man picked up a radio, pressing the button. "Two-six to base, over." A few seconds later a static voice answered. "Base here, report, two-six."

"Subject four is asleep, estimated six to eight hours based on previous schedule." "Six to eight hours, confirmed. Dismissed, two-six, one-three will recommence tomorrow at five thirty. Base out." Garth was sound asleep and never heard nor saw the car drive off, lights dark until it rounded a corner.

End of Chapter 2